homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Dutiful_Beamer calls Someone to Hell (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Dutiful_Beamer calls Someone to Hell
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As marmot points out, B_D is having a tough few weeks and can't seem to find the right way to spill it.

BD, my dear, This is Hell. you don't have to dance around it. Give them hell, by golly. here's your time to shine.

I understand feeling a bit shy, but once you've had blunt you'll never go back again.

passive agression makes me want to hurl all over your painted toenails, and frankly my throat can't take it today.

So in the interests of having a good, old fashioned intervention, Beautiful Dreamer! please fill in the blanks.

I hate that fucking _________ man/woman.

S/he has been acting all ______ and then has to ______. what kind of _______ does s/he think s/he is?

It all started ___________ when my _________ started ________ing. Supposedly, it was all in the interests of __________. Yeah, right!

Pretty soon, _______ started ________ in my _______! What's with that?!? what a _______ ______ _______ with a ___________ on top.

you know what I think you can do, Mr/s. ____________? I hope you ____ _____ while ______ing with a ________! Get a ______ and shove it right up________'s _________! And take some _________ _______ you lousy_________ of ________!

C'mon, hon, you'll feel better.

[ 21. March 2008, 18:13: Message edited by: comet ]

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love fill in the blanks!

Do you have that in a PDF format Comet?

[Angel]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
don't push your luck!

but feel free to fill it out yourself. hey, we can all use the form for quick and painless hellcalls.

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Comet, having already proved her weirdness* in the Circus, is trying to get her fellow Hell hosts to either decompensate to a similar level and/or become homicidal.

Lets take up this kind offer of blogging whingy crap on multiple Hell threads. [Big Grin]

Are you sure about this thread Comet? [Razz]

*Look it up yourself

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

The Bede's American Successor

Curmudgeon-in-Training
# 5042

- Posted      Profile for The Bede's American Successor   Author's homepage   Email The Bede's American Successor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is probably comet's way of thanking RooK for TICTH.

Teufelchen [Votive]

--------------------
This was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride of wealth and food in plenty, comfort and ease, and yet she never helped the poor and the wretched.

—Ezekiel 16.49

Posts: 6079 | From: The banks of Possession Sound | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

- Posted      Profile for Beautiful Dreamer   Author's homepage   Email Beautiful Dreamer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think it would be fun to have everyone fill in that form, Comet. I am sure we can all think of some way to fill in the blanks.

I am going to go off because, well, I have a good excuse to be a total bitch since I am in pain, and well, it has been a long time coming.

Okay,

I have a 'friend' who thinks she knows everything about everything. I just had to spend a weekend in the mountains with her. She used to be one of my best friends, but when I was moving down here and planning my wedding, she showed me what a terrific brat she could be. First I thought it was me, just my reactions going haywire (it was during my wedding planning when I was diagnosed with bipolar disorder). Over time, I have been able to get along with her okay, better at some times than others, but I have never been able to see her in the same way.

Here I thought I was the only one who felt that she was very difficult and in general a very flawed person. Hey, I have enough flaws of my own, I try not to focus on other people's. She had said some very hurtful things to me and, when I called her on it, found some way to blame the negative feelings on me-in other words, not taking any responsibility for what she said or did. But then I talked to some of my other friends (who she had treated the same way), and I found out that they still had problems with her too. I thought they had let it go, but apparently not. I was very relieved to find that *everyone* in my group felt the same way. Even my husband, who is the nicest person in the world, says that if he were not on his anti-anxiety meds, he would bite her head off on a regular basis. He absolutely hates the way she treats her husband, who is one of his best friends. She talks to him like he is about five years old and insists on dominating everything. I have had to bite my tongue several times to keep from saying something on his behalf. I have seen him stand up for himself a few times, and inwardly cheered.

She has this way of being very toxic to people and then blaming their (natural) negative reactions on them. I try to give her the benefit of the doubt and think that she might not know she comes across this way, and try to remember some positive things about her (she does care a lot about other people, for one.)

She thinks she knows everything about everything, and therefore can advise you on things that most people would need an advanced medical degree to talk about. For instance, she proceeded to tell me *exactly* what foods I would never be able to eat again after my gallbladder surgery (I had it on Monday), and got pissed off when I said that my doctor told me something different. She has made the same pronouncements about my bipolar disorder, and my husband's heart condition. I did not tell her about my surgery until the last possible moment because I knew I was not going to be in the mood to listen to her talk down to me as though I were five years old. She says she feels like I am her little sister, but when she talks about her sister, I hear nothing but disrespect.

I have gotten to where I have as little contact with her as possible, and only around other people. She had me believing that one of our other friends found me too difficult to be around, but when I told my friend about this, she got really mad and said that it appeared as though our first friend was being two-faced and employing an elementary-school style 'divide and conquer' strategy. I grew out of bullshit like that twenty years ago, I have no time for it now.

I think that everything she has said about me (that I am an attention whore, that I talk about myself too much and that I expect everyone to drop everything and serve me) is actually true about her. Classic projection, really. People I know who have only met her once have said that she seems to be a very sad person and wants to make sure everyone else is too. She and my stepmother had words at my wedding, but what she does not know is that my stepmother only talked to her so that my father would not have to-that he would have been *much* more unpleasant to her because he hates it when anyone upsets me. She is one of those people who other people simply do not argue with because we know it won't do any good and it will only be a waste of breath.

My husband and many of our friends (and friends' families) have said that they worry about her husband, that he is going to be dominated his entire life and that he will be beaten down to the point where he is not himself anymore. I really hope this does not happen, because he is a wonderful person. I do not say anything to her because I am afraid that, if I start a fight with her, it will have a negative effect on my husband's friendship with her husband. This has happened before when she has had fights with another friend. If that were to happen, that would really hurt my husband. So I hold my tongue and hang out with mostly the guys so that I don't say something I will regret.

Okay, sorry to waste your time on that. But thanks, Comet, I do feel better [Smile]

--------------------
More where that came from
Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time!

Posts: 6028 | From: Outside Atlanta, GA | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ROTFL! Nicely done BD.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Would someone please remove these forks from my eyes? I can't find my shotgun.

--------------------
--Formerly: Gort--

Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

- Posted      Profile for Beautiful Dreamer   Author's homepage   Email Beautiful Dreamer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My husband has a few guns you could borrow. If you asked nicely.

--------------------

Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't be so hard on her, guys. For a fluffy bunny, that was a pretty good first try for a rant.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Campbellite:
Don't be so hard on her, guys. For a fluffy bunny, that was a pretty good first try for a rant.

I wasn't being hard on her. I was applauding her. Seriously. Honestly.

--------------------

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just so that it's clear:
Regardless of your imaginary friends' issues, you are, in fact, an attention whore. You've got so much attention whore going on that I quite doubt that there's any place for anybody else's projected attention whore-ness to find room.

But, otherwise, well played. Comet, I hope you're using your cut of the blackmail fund to buy this freakshow a blog instead of tempting it to spew all over the furniture.

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

Well done, BD. good rant for an early attempt - rome wasn't built in a day and us true bitches have to work at our art.

short answer to your dilemma. ditch her. preferably after telling her in no uncertain terms what you think of her. delaying it just causes more pain. even better, send her a link to this thread. [Big Grin]

Hell, I'll write you a fucking script. life is too short to dwell on that petty bullshit.

if you ever, EVER, paint your toenails again just because this little pond scum demands it, kick her ass. I mean it. I will disown you if you don't.

And yeah, you do need a blog. you can keep the identity totally on the down low.

RooK - excuse me? what fucking blackmail fund? You have been holding out on me, Sunshine. wait till you get to the Hosts board, I am going to paint your toenails with the Circus Hosts' day-glo pink spray cans.

And then feed you to Teufy - he's been looking hungry, poor little devil.

--------------------

the_raptor
Shipmate
# 10533

- Posted      Profile for the_raptor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love you guys [Axe murder]

--------------------
Mal: look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
Zoe: Big damn heroes, sir!
Mal: Ain't we just?
— Firefly

Posts: 3921 | From: Australia | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

RooK, whether or not I am an attention whore at times is not the point. I can see how I would have that tendency at times. What is the point is that this person has absolutely no room to talk about that. If you met her in person, you would see that she wrote the fucking *book* on being an attention whore. I am *nothing* compared to her. *That* is what gets me.

I would not care had I not once seen her as a friend. Most of the time, what random people think of me means nothing to me. It is getting to the point where I don't give a shit what she thinks of me either. Life is too short for that.

the_raptor, we love you too [Smile]

[ 13. October 2007, 14:12: Message edited by: Beautiful_Dreamer ]

--------------------

sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

- Posted      Profile for sharkshooter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can't believe people took the time to read that. Do none of you have lives?

[ 13. October 2007, 14:13: Message edited by: sharkshooter ]

--------------------
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. [Psalm 19:14]

Posts: 7772 | From: Canada; Washington DC; Phoenix; it's complicated | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

No [Smile]

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
Well done, BD. good rant for an early attempt - rome wasn't built in a day and us true bitches have to work at our art.

God, mentoring is such a lovely thing. [Tear]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

Oh and RooK, I meant to say this earlier but got sidetracked.

Congratulations on your marriage. I hope you get a lot of joy out of it.

And Comet, I have a few friends who have pledged to help me embrace my inner bitch [Smile] She usually only comes out in extreme circumstances, but apparently she needs to be less shy and come out more often. My friends made a joke about getting me drunk to see if my inner bitch would come out, but experience has told me that that won't work, so I guess we'll have to come up with a better tactic. Any ideas? You can be a nice person at times. I guess I am too nice.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(someone who's been there)

Eventually you get to a point where you realise that some people are going to shit all over you no matter how nice, patient, or accomodating you are. Then you find your mouth opening and the most outrageous shit flying out. And you realise-- with trepidation-- that you kind of like it.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
Regardless of your imaginary friends' issues, you are, in fact, an attention whore.

Ah, projection. It's not just for movies anymore.

--------------------

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
...So in the interests of having a good, old fashioned intervention, Beautiful Dreamer! please fill in the blanks.

I hate that fucking _________ man/woman.

S/he has been acting all ______ and then has to ______. what kind of _______ does s/he think s/he is?

Oh, boy! Madlibs!

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged

Curmudgeon-in-Training
# 5042

- Posted      Profile for The Bede's American Successor   Author's homepage   Email The Bede's American Successor   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by MouseThief:
quote:
Regardless of your imaginary friends' issues, you are, in fact, an attention whore.

I think, given some statements made on this forum, that it was only one master acknowledging another.

Your point is?

--------------------
This was the iniquity of your sister Sodom: she and her daughters had pride of wealth and food in plenty, comfort and ease, and yet she never helped the poor and the wretched.

—Ezekiel 16.49

Posts: 6079 | From: The banks of Possession Sound | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:
Originally posted by The Bede's American Successor:
quote:
quote:

I think, given some statements made on this forum, that it was only one master acknowledging another.

Your point is?

Until you asked, I knew what it was. But now that you ask, I can't put it into words.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Bede, when the hell did you start channeling Yoda? [Overused]
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Y'know, I sorta miss hosting Hell every so often.

And then I realise that i won't have to pretend to have read a long boring screed like that any more.

Not hosting Hell has its compensations!

Sarkycow

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I always thought of you as "the Fluff" RooK and the other one (if forget his name) did all the real hosting.

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zwingli
Shipmate
# 4438

- Posted      Profile for Zwingli   Email Zwingli   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought you just randomly closed threads if you couldn't be bothered reading them.
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, random closures are easy to understand. It's the current rash of random openings that I'm finding confusing.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
snigger

--------------------

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

- Posted      Profile for Alfred E. Neuman     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:
Oh, random closures are easy to understand. It's the current rash of random openings that I'm finding confusing.

It's the result of Pyx_e's failed call for return of the "good old days".

--------------------

Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

Dear Gort's pet Monkey,

Your master will be very annoyed when he sobers up and finds you have been using his high speed connection again.

Please stop posting lies about me. I never postulated about the "good old days" you and all your other monkey friends ought to stop the "good old days" crap because it is just a bunch of cheap lies and your owner may spank you if you keep it up.

Good luck little monkey friend.

P

--------------------

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

Dear Pyx_e's Left Hand,

Keep pecking away at that keyboard, good buddy. Don't be distracted by those squawking noises, that's only your brother RH squeezing the truth out of a chicken.

Ever yours,
Gort

--------------------

Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

LOL both of you are funny. I sort of missed having Pyx_e around.

--------------------

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

So... you ditchin'-the-bitch, BD? or are you still attached to that martyr syndrom?

--------------------

Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

I have gotten to where my husband and I do not spend any time with her without other people around, and even then I do not initiate conversation and I only talk to her when I absolutely need to. We went to a trivia game with everyone and she was there, and I think i spoke two sentences to her and that was only when she spoke to me. I noticed that pretty much everyone else did the same thing, or only talked about the subject at hand.

I still want to remain friends with her husband, and my husband and hers are best friends. She can be okay on a surface level, but I don't want to be around when she invariably starts rambling on.

My husband knows I don't want to be around her unless I have no choice. That seems to be helping.

--------------------

Alfred E. Neuman

What? Me worry?
# 6855

quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful_Dreamer:
... I still want to remain friends with her husband, and my husband and hers are best friends...

MmmHmm. These situations must be approached with discretion. It's not easy to sneak a little on the side and still maintain appearances. It's best to remain neutral in the bitch's presence so as not to arouse suspicion of unseemly intention. Never, ever confide in mutual friends about your difficulties.

--------------------

Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

I have never brought the subject up with mutual friends, but I will chime in if they bring it up. I am very careful, though. Most of the time, I will discuss it either with my husband or other people who are outside of the situation (like here). It is interesting to see how some people who have only met her a few times (like my sister and my friends who were in my wedding) were able to pick up on the same stuff I mentioned here.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

DEspite our differences, my ex-husband left me with some cherished gifts that I still put to use, and for which I am grateful.

One of them is this: He turned to me once and said"Kelly, you need to get a little more 'fuck off' in your vocabulary..."

I pass that on to you, my friend.

--------------------

Flausa

Mad Woman
# 3466

- Posted      Profile for Flausa     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Amen, Kelly.
Posts: 4610 | From: bonny Scotland | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

I have, for some reason, begun to use the word 'fuck' a lot more. Not very Christian, but I never said I was perfect. Usually in the context of 'fuck it', meaning, who gives a fuck about it, I don't care anymore. I have found life a lot easier once I decided I didn't care about certain things. Now there are some people whose opinion I used to care about, that I do not anymore because they are people who never have anything positive to say and who just want to make everyone else as miserable as they are. There are also people I know who enjoy playing junior-high games of telling people shit that someone else said about them (when they actually didn't) just to start trouble. How juvenile. I don't have the patience for behavior I grew out of when I was ten.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

You're getting there. eventually you'll stop being outraged and begin mocking their silly asses, and you will arrive at nirvana.

I am beginning to realise, myself, how much having a sense of humor aids in the forgiveness process. If you stop looking at someone as a powerfully hurtful person and start looking at them as a silly ass who takes really desperate steps to preserve their "turf", whatever that might be, you stop hating them so much.

[ 14. October 2007, 16:04: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

It sometimes helps to remember that, if a certain person continues in her negative ways, that she will only make herself even more miserable than she probably already is, and irritate the living shit out of everyone around her in the process.

--------------------

Emma Louise

Storm in a teapot
# 3571

- Posted      Profile for Emma Louise   Email Emma Louise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've got a simlar(ish) friend, who Ive known a long time but not managed to ditch. She made a bit of a scene at my wedding (she was cross she wasnt centre stage) and its been a real relief not to have spoken to her since.... and not feel guilty [Smile] [Smile]

Theres only ever been one or two friends in my life I've ever fallen out with and its so nice to realise that if its them making all the fuss then leave them too it [Yipee]

Posts: 12719 | From: Enid Blyton territory. | Registered: Nov 2002  |  IP: Logged
the_raptor
Shipmate
# 10533

- Posted      Profile for the_raptor     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Beautiful_Dreamer:
I have, for some reason, begun to use the word 'fuck' a lot more. Not very Christian, but I never said I was perfect. Usually in the context of 'fuck it', meaning, who gives a fuck about it, I don't care anymore.

You are like the fluffiest of fluffy bunniez.

*glomp* and *huggliez*

--------------------
Mal: look at this! Appears we got here just in the nick of time. What does that make us?
— Firefly

SeraphimSarov
Shipmate
# 4335

- Posted      Profile for SeraphimSarov   Email SeraphimSarov   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by the_raptor:

no love in hell surely???

--------------------
"For those who like that sort of thing, that is the sort of thing they like"

Posts: 2247 | From: Sacramento, California | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
the_raptor
Shipmate
# 10533

quote:
Originally posted by SeraphimSarov:
quote:
Originally posted by the_raptor:

no love in hell surely???
The love that dare not speak its name.

--------------------
— Firefly

Beautiful Dreamer
Shipmate
# 10880

quote:
Originally posted by Emma.:
I've got a simlar(ish) friend, who Ive known a long time but not managed to ditch. She made a bit of a scene at my wedding (she was cross she wasnt centre stage) and its been a real relief not to have spoken to her since.... and not feel guilty [Smile] [Smile]

Theres only ever been one or two friends in my life I've ever fallen out with and its so nice to realise that if its them making all the fuss then leave them too it [Yipee]

God, what kind of friend gets pissed off about not being the center of attention at someone else's wedding? You are better off without her.

--------------------

Curmudgeon-in-Training
# 5042

quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:

Unrest.

--------------------

—Ezekiel 16.49

Curmudgeon-in-Training
# 5042

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by The Bede's American Successor:
quote:
quote:

Your point is?

Until you asked, I knew what it was. But now that you ask, I can't put it into words.
My brother, you need to be open to your prayer language so those groanings too deep for words come forth.

--------------------

—Ezekiel 16.49

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016