homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Heaven: Is your shower curtain liturgically correct? (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Heaven: Is your shower curtain liturgically correct?
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I had some friends over for brunch on Pentecost Sunday, and one of them complimented me on having chosen the correct color of shower curtain for the occasion (I have had a solid red shower curtain for some time now).

I doubt if very many Shipmates change the color of their shower curtain to match the liturgical season, although I wouldn't be surprised to hear that they do and I am sorely tempted to do so myself. I would, however, object to keeping a rose curtain to hang only on two days of the year.

How often do you change your shower curtain? Do you stick with a particular theme, pattern or color, or do you just pick up whatever happens to be on sale at the local 99 cent store?

Me? I change the curtain whenever I can't stand the old one any longer. I tend toward picking up whatever happens to be on sale at the local 99 cent store, but I do vary the pattern and color within my overall decor, which favors plain pastels.

[ 10. September 2008, 03:58: Message edited by: Zappa ]

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have glass doors so have no need of a curtain. I change the towels when they wear out or when I have company.( I put out the good towels for guests) They are pink to go with gray tile. The towels that is not the guests.
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sister Mary Precious:
They are pink to go with gray tile. The towels that is not the guests.

Grey, being a neutral, could go with almost any color, liturgically correct or no.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My glass doors are completely see-thru. So I'm always in the pink.

My window (fabric) curtains, are however, in the colour of ordinary time.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
cattyish

Wuss in Boots
# 7829

- Posted      Profile for cattyish   Email cattyish   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wouldn't it be more useful to have liturgically correct cars? More people would see them. [Two face]
Posts: 1794 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Random Cathoholic
Shipmate
# 13129

- Posted      Profile for Random Cathoholic         Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by cattyish:
Wouldn't it be more useful to have liturgically correct cars? More people would see them. [Two face]

Both my car and my shower curtain, while different colours, are suitable for feasts of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The car is also not out of place during Advent.
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Liturgically correct tattoos will become the new rage. Depending on the season, you wear clothing that reveals (and complements) one or another of your tattoos. This has the added benefit that you can reproduce not just the colour, but symbols appropriate to each particular season of the liturgical year.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Exegesis Fairy
Shipmate
# 9588

- Posted      Profile for The Exegesis Fairy     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think Dave Walker does it best with his liturgically correct blogging.

[Big Grin]

--------------------
I can only please one person a day.
Today is not your day.
Tomorrow doesn't look good either.

Posts: 500 | From: the clear blue sky | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
At the moment, we have pure white shower curtains - symbolising the purity of baptism, of course. [Big Grin]

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Random Cathoholic
Shipmate
# 13129

quote:
Originally posted by daisymay:
At the moment, we have pure white shower curtains - symbolising the purity of baptism, of course. [Big Grin]

Of course, some people would say that sprinkling is not a valid form of baptism. [Devil]
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
Liturgically correct tattoos will become the new rage. Depending on the season, you wear clothing that reveals (and complements) one or another of your tattoos. This has the added benefit that you can reproduce not just the colour, but symbols appropriate to each particular season of the liturgical year.

I think you're just getting silly now.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My shower curtain must be Franciscan, it's one I begged off a friend when I moved.

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Wouldn't it be more useful to have liturgically correct cars?

I read this as liturgically correct CATS. The mind boggles.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Is there a liturgical season whose colours and blue and green stripes with a tasteful edging of mould?

If so, I am right in there.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
nathan207017
Apprentice
# 13668

- Posted      Profile for nathan207017   Email nathan207017   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yes RC - some might well do! [Biased] [Big Grin]
Posts: 23 | From: London | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged
MiceElf

Not your average mouse
# 4389

- Posted      Profile for MiceElf   Email MiceElf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm with Firenze on this one... My shower curtain is turquoise with a frilled floral edging, which also denotes my spirituality in that it is defunct, stored in a heap at the back of the linen cupboard, but might come in useful one day so I hang on to it just in case.

--------------------
What do we want.... Cure for Obesity
When do we want it.... After Dessert.

Posts: 1032 | From: OILOVWOIGHT | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Angel Wrestler
Ship's Hipster
# 13673

- Posted      Profile for Angel Wrestler     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Campbellite:
quote:

I think you're just getting silly now.
Whereas liturgically correct shower curtains is serious.

--------------------
The fact that no one understands you does not make you an artist.
(unknown)

Posts: 2767 | From: half-way up the ladder | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged
duchess

Ship's Blue Blooded Lady
# 2764

- Posted      Profile for duchess   Email duchess   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have shower curtains that I personally enjoy looking at. The liner I change more often...whenever it molds...I throw it out and put in a new one. My current one is a beach type one...sandals, sea shells...white with sort of southwest type colors to me.

I once went to a church that believed in falling down after jimmer-jammering/beating drums/talking in tongues on the rug. I noticed some people went around tenderly putting green cloths on each individual laying on the floor, slain in the Spirit.

I must confess even as I ran out of the church escaping...the color matching that particular season was a splendid touch. I said AMEN to that!

--------------------
♬♭ We're setting sail to the place on the map from which nobody has ever returned ♫♪♮
Ship of Fools-World Party

Posts: 11197 | From: Do you know the way? | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
leftfieldlover
Shipmate
# 13467

- Posted      Profile for leftfieldlover         Edit/delete post 
It's usually a tasteful purple until it becomes mouldy and then I buy a new one.

--------------------
I can gauge your mood from your approach to food.

Posts: 164 | From: oxford | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
ChaliceGirl
Shipmate
# 13656

- Posted      Profile for ChaliceGirl   Email ChaliceGirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Mine is white so it was "correct" during Easter season!

I have not changed it in about 10 years!

--------------------
The Episcopal Church Welcomed Me.

"Welcome home." ++Katharine Jefferts Schori to me on 29Mar2009.
My KJS fansite & chicksinpointyhats

Posts: 710 | From: Philadelphia, PA, USA | Registered: Apr 2008  |  IP: Logged
daisymay

St Elmo's Fire
# 1480

- Posted      Profile for daisymay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Random Cathoholic:
quote:

Of course, some people would say that sprinkling is not a valid form of baptism. [Devil]
Do you just "sprinkle" yourself in a shower? Mine is fairly strong, with plenty of water, hot and cold.

And given that people used to be baptised at Easter (still done very early in the morning at our church) would pure (of course it gets washed whenever it gets slightly grubby) white be appropriate?

We've also got a flowery reddish/orangeish one - what would that symbolise? Fire? Very hot water?

--------------------
London
Flickr fotos

Posts: 11224 | From: London - originally Dundee, Blairgowrie etc... | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Do you just "sprinkle" yourself in a shower? Mine is fairly strong, with plenty of water, hot and cold.

Ah, but here you are being misled by the contemporary meanings of the word "sprinkle", which differ from the basic meaning of the Greek word σπρινκλεω. When Paul uses this word in 2 Terrance 2:22, clearly he is meaning not merely a light sprinkling like from a watering can, but the full deluge from a large waterfall (σπρινκλεω being the verb form of the word σπρινκλης, meaning "waterfall" or "place where water splashes down from a higher place with some force.")

Translating this into English as "sprinkle" indicates a number of things, but particularly that the KJV translators had no word in English to choose from that meant "falling down from a high place such as a waterfall does". It also, not uncoincidentally, has led to a light sprinkling becoming the de rigeur form of non-immersion baptism. Which as anybody who has come in from a hard day's work in the garden can attest, will hardly do much more than make rivulets in the dirt on one's face, let alone cleanse one from one's sins.

So it seems clear that it makes perfect sense to say you are "sprinkled" (in the Biblical sense) in the shower.

--------------------

Random Cathoholic
Shipmate
# 13129

quote:
We've also got a flowery reddish/orangeish one - what would that symbolise? Fire? Very hot water?

[Killing me] This caused me to choke on my GIN and tonic. I hope you're satisfied.
The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Despite being in there every day I do not know what colour our shower curtain is. Is this a liturgical comment?

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

No, it's not a liturgical comment. It means you need to clean your glasses.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
WTFWED?

WatersOfBabylon
Shipmate
# 11893

- Posted      Profile for WatersOfBabylon   Email WatersOfBabylon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have a very dear friend who changes his tablecloths with the liturgical season. (Except, he refused to buy a black tablecloth, because he said it would be a disgrace to host a dinner party during Holy Week.)
Posts: 515 | From: I'm a nomad. | Registered: Oct 2006  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

quote:

Or shower with the lights on.

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
Is there a liturgical season whose colours and blue and green stripes with a tasteful edging of mould?

Firenze, I fear you've been sharing my shower [Eek!]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Foolhearty
Shipmate
# 6196

- Posted      Profile for Foolhearty   Email Foolhearty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:

Campbellite, do you shower with your glasses on? If so, we'll have to start a trend for liturgically-correct frames.

--------------------
Fear doesn't empty tomorrow of its perils; it empties today of its power.

Posts: 2301 | From: Upper right-hand corner | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Badger Lady
Shipmate
# 13453

- Posted      Profile for Badger Lady   Email Badger Lady   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Foolhearty:
quote:
quote:

Campbellite, do you shower with your glasses on? If so, we'll have to start a trend for liturgically-correct frames.
My shower has glass doors and the bathroom has a huge mirror on one wall. I'm sure someone can tell me the significance of that.

It does means I tend not to shower with ocular correction (I'm short sighted- tend to walk into lamp posts if I do not have my glasses or contact lenses). Seeing myself reflected in glory is usually more than I can take in the wee small hours.

Posts: 340 | From: London | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
rosamundi

Ship's lacemaker
# 2495

- Posted      Profile for rosamundi   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
mine is a pale lilac, faded almost to pink, with seahorses printed on it.

I am not sure what that signifies, apart from possibly needing a new one.

--------------------
Website.
Ship of Fools flickr group

Posts: 2382 | From: here or there | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:

Firenze, I fear you've been sharing my shower [Eek!]
Well, you know the old slogan: Save Water Shower With A Friend.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by rosamundi:
mine is a pale lilac, faded almost to pink, with seahorses printed on it.

I am not sure what that signifies, apart from possibly needing a new one.

Do the seahorses look happy? If so, the curtain would be perfect for Gaudete and Laetare Sundays. And it does call to mind Psalm 104.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
rosamundi

Ship's lacemaker
# 2495

- Posted      Profile for rosamundi   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda B. Reckondwythe:
Do the seahorses look happy? If so, the curtain would be perfect for Gaudete and Laetare Sundays.

Insofar as mosaic seahorses can be said to look anything, they look a bit stunned.

--------------------
Website.
Ship of Fools flickr group

Posts: 2382 | From: here or there | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Foolhearty
Shipmate
# 6196

- Posted      Profile for Foolhearty   Email Foolhearty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My shower curtain is transparent plastic. ISTM this makes it not only liturgically correct for every season, but also emblematic of The Empty Cross.

It's an enactment as well (though this has nothing to do with liturgy) of the comment that God is "the color of water" in the book of the same name.

[Razz]

Posts: 2301 | From: Upper right-hand corner | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
ErinBear
Shipmate
# 13173

- Posted      Profile for ErinBear   Email ErinBear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My shower curtain has penguins all over it, and I am enthusiatically pleased with it. It's not going anywhere despite liturgical seasons! Although I expect it would come closest to fitting for Advent as it has a primarily blue cast to it, it stays all year long, and will be there as long as possible. Viva los penguinos! Bravo!

:-)

Blessings,
ErinBear

PS And by the way, the penguins have company: penguin curtain hooks, penguin towels, penguin soap dispenser....they were Christmas gifts from friends. (Yes, I love penguins)

Posts: 2441 | From: California, USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Geneviève

Mother-Hatting Cat Lover
# 9098

- Posted      Profile for Geneviève   Email Geneviève   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Like several others, I have glass shower doors. Now, towels I do have in most liturgical shades. I need purple and red. Got white, Marian blue, green, rose.
I like the tattoo idea best.

--------------------
"Ineffable" defined: "I cannot and will not be effed with." (Courtesy of CCTooSweet in Running the Books)

Posts: 4336 | From: Eastern US | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Augustine the Aleut
Shipmate
# 1472

- Posted      Profile for Augustine the Aleut     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Depends on the shipmate, no?
Posts: 6236 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My shower curtain is dark green, as they were out of the black ones at the shop last time I replaced it. The priest was wearing green last night, so I guess I am liturgically correct now.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Random Cathoholic:
quote:

Both my car and my shower curtain, while different colours, are suitable for feasts of the Blessed Virgin Mary. The car is also not out of place during Advent.
So your car must be a Fiat? [Biased]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
chukovsky

Ship's toddler
# 116

- Posted      Profile for chukovsky   Author's homepage   Email chukovsky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We have a glass door but I suppose we could colour code our towels or something. In fact, I quite fancy that idea. Our bathroom is plain white and silver so anything would go with it. Anyone fancy telling Mr Spouse?

My cousin in his school years was not allowed to dye his hair for school so dyed it red once in the school holidays; as an altar boy this was noted but given their church, not in a particularly negative way, though the fact that it was the wrong liturgical colour was commented on. Next time he had a school holiday it was still Advent so he went for purple and this was definitely approved of.

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank. Do not write on both sides of the paper at once.

Posts: 6842 | From: somewhere else | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

- Posted      Profile for Jen.   Email Jen.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Geneviève:
Now, towels I do have in most liturgical shades. I need purple and red. Got white, Marian blue, green, rose.

Ooooh, I can do a swap with you, I have red and purple but lack all the others.

My shower curtain is also red and purple. like the bath mat, candles and even the toothbrushes are colour co-ordinated. Advent has always been my favorite season [Big Grin]

I often have liturgically correct painted finger- (and toe-) nails.

J

--------------------
Was Jenny Ann, but fancied being more minimal.

Posts: 5318 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

quote:
Originally posted by Foolhearty:

My frames are brushed nickel rimless (well, the bottom half, anyway), which should go with anything.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
WTFWED?

GreatEastern
Shipmate
# 13377

- Posted      Profile for GreatEastern   Author's homepage   Email GreatEastern   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I guess our shower curtain is nicely protestant in being undecorated - works in the same way as church decoration as it stops you being distracted from the main activity that you are there for!
Posts: 53 | From: Coventry | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
chukovsky

Ship's toddler
# 116

- Posted      Profile for chukovsky   Author's homepage   Email chukovsky   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Do you think they do stained glass shower screens?

--------------------
This space left intentionally blank. Do not write on both sides of the paper at once.

Posts: 6842 | From: somewhere else | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
bonabri
Shipmate
# 304

- Posted      Profile for bonabri   Email bonabri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I almost hesitate to mention that our new lavatory seat has shells and starfish as a motif, and then I stopped hesitating.
Posts: 274 | From: Brighton and Hove, UK | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Earwig

Pincered Beastie
# 12057

- Posted      Profile for Earwig   Author's homepage   Email Earwig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by ErinBear:
My shower curtain has penguins all over it

Ah, this is obvously liturgically correct for Easter, when the Paschal Penguin delivers gifts all over the world.

(See the Paschal Penguin thread in All Saints if this makes no sense, Erin!)

Posts: 3120 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Pious Pelican
Shipmate
# 13120

- Posted      Profile for Pious Pelican     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My shower has a fluffy, sparkly pink curtain, to go with the rest of our girly nightmare of a bathroom. However I think it's really too spangle-tastic to be considered liturgically correct by any stretch of the imagination (although I expect somebody will now prove me wrong and tell us how the rose vestments in some tat-fabulous church or other look exactly like that ... ).

--------------------
O Lord, thou hast searched me out and known me: thou knowest my down-sitting and mine up-rising, thou understandest my thoughts long before.

ErinBear
Shipmate
# 13173

- Posted      Profile for ErinBear   Email ErinBear   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you Earwig! Hooray for the Paschal Penguin! (and yes, that did occur to me later!) [Yipee]

Blessings,
ErinBear

Posts: 2441 | From: California, USA | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by chukovsky:
Do you think they do stained glass shower screens?

Intrigued by that idea, I did a quick Google search and came up with nothing that was remotely liturgical (it seemed like any pattern on a clear plastic curtain is called "stained glass") or churchy looking. However, if you are creative and have a couple of hours to devote to it, this do-it-yourself craft project might be fun. And it makes a nice hostess gift. They said so.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016