homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » Hell: Calling someone anonymous... (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hell: Calling someone anonymous...
Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

- Posted      Profile for Goldfish Stew   Email Goldfish Stew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
... yes, you know who you are.

I'm calling you to hell because somewhere you said something that I won't go into the details of because that would help others figure out who you are. And then there is that thing you did on another section that I can't explain too much about for fear of giving away too much information.

I mean, WTF did you think you were doing when you did that? And when you said that phrase you used regarding that situation I won't name, that really made blood do something that I won't use the word for.

And then there was that whole thread which I won't link in the forum I won't out - your claim about that part of your anatomy that I can't mention really upset those other people whose privacy I must protect.

And then you have the arrogance to make that claim you made.

So, anonymous person, I'm allegedly calling you down here to this alleged forum to defend your alleged actions that I won't go into.

And for the record, my real name is Schnozbury Schnackels and I live in a Teapot full of raisins.

[ 23. November 2006, 11:08: Message edited by: Sarkycow ]

--------------------

Posts: 2405 | From: Aotearoa/New Zealand | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You have to make this about you, don't you kg? The anonymous person was only expressing reasonable views, given the context ( which I won't reveal ), but you have to bring up you constant argument with him/her once again. Don't you realise how sick we are of this? Get a friggin life won't you?

I suspect the anonymous person will not respond as they are above this sort of petty bickering.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am starting to loose track about the number of Hell threads that have started from the Cosmo's thread. Is someone keeping count of them all?

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Posts: 8442 | From: Midlands | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

- Posted      Profile for Goldfish Stew   Email Goldfish Stew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Please reconsider your decision to out the thread that this might or might not have been in relation to. Someone might Google the key terms and put two and two together to make a number that I'm not sure I should mention.

--------------------

Teufelchen
Shipmate
# 10158

- Posted      Profile for Teufelchen   Email Teufelchen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Making extra work for the Hellhosts when they're going to be mighty busy already. That's a clever move. I was going to try and make some kind of witty interjection in this thread, but on balance:

kiwigoldfish, grow up.

T.

--------------------
Little devil

Posts: 3894 | From: London area | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kiwigoldfish--

You're really Umberto Eco, aren't you? You sound like you've read "Foucault's Pendulum" too many times under the influence of ayahuasca and sleep deprivation.

Repeat after me:

There are no shipmates...no real ones...no anonymous ones...

Now, curl up in your teapot with this pacifier like a good goldfish!

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

I'm sure if this is just wasting a hellhosts time they will come along in due course and rip me a new arsehole and close the thread. And if not, they'll just come and rip me the arsehole.

What I was uncertain on was how your posting on the thread an making it even longer made their mighty busy job easier.

[PEOAS to add that was addressed to Teflon Chicken or whatever it is]

[ 11. October 2006, 09:17: Message edited on a spaz of: kiwigoldfish ]

--------------------

Foaming Draught
The Low in Low Church
# 9134

- Posted      Profile for Foaming Draught   Email Foaming Draught   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Look here carp, I know this person in Real Life® A kinder, sweeter - mind you, I'm not confirming or denying that's what the person in question's job is - would be impossible to find. And now Donald knows. Don't ask me how, but I have my suspicions. That stuff about eating babies, it was put about by lesser mortals, envious of, well, just envious. Anyway, it wasn't, I mean, you know who it wasn't. They were just protecting Latent Arachnophobe, who hasn't had a chance to log on since that business with the assisted suicides. Well, perhaps it was assisted homicide, but the Lord looketh on the heart even if the District Attorney looketh on the outward appearance.

--------------------
Australians all let us ring Joyce
For she is young and free

Posts: 8661 | From: Et in Australia Ego | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

quote:
And now Donald knows...
Shit... and all because - well you know how you know who said you know what when fuck knows how did you know what.

I've probably said too much.

where is that anonymous bastard anyway?

--------------------

Linguo

Ship's grammar robot
# 7220

- Posted      Profile for Linguo   Email Linguo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by kiwigoldfish:
quote:
And now Donald knows...
Shit... and all because - well you know how you know who said you know what when fuck knows how did you know what.
And now everybody knows about Donald! Well-fucking-done, idiots.
Posts: 997 | From: around and about the place | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's this sort of thread that makes me feel naked.

--------------------
Still pretty Amazing, but no longer Mavis.

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Rather more seriously:

Any minute now I expect to see a message from Simon, SteveTom and Erin (and the others on the bridge) saying "We've had enough. The bulletin boards are closed as of now". I doubt they will because they have more courage than that and an appetite for work that dwarfs the niggling and whinging of those who have nothing better to do than speculate on legal action and a load of other shit.

I suppose the mutinous bastards would be satisfied if the Ship does sink. Go boil your heads someplace else and stop showing off. [Mad]

[edited for spelling and my 5000th post too]

[ 11. October 2006, 11:23: Message edited by: Sioni Sais ]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

about that part of your anatomy that I can't mention

Well maybe Schnozbury won't mention it but I will, just to prove that I know him better than Foaming Draught who claims to have met everybody in real life. Well FD you might have drunk him under the table but I actually was down under the table looking for my dropped lorgnette and I must say "they didn't lie."
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Left at the Altar:
It's this sort of thread that makes me feel naked.

What you do in the privacy of your own webcam is up to you.

Speaking as the sockpuppet of - ah, wouldn't you like to know?

Suffice it to say I know all about all of you. I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake, I know when you've been bad or good...

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jenn.
Shipmate
# 5239

- Posted      Profile for Jenn.   Email Jenn.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wouldn't blame the admins if they decided this had all got too much and closed the boards. They don't get paid. They don't get rewards. They do this for fun.

I don't give a shit if people think I am an arse-licker for saying this, but if you don't respect the people that run this place then fuck off. You don't have to agree with their every decision, you don't even have to pretend to agree with their decisions, but show some fucking respect to the people who give up their free time to provide you with this service. If you can't do that then fuck off, leave the boards. Yes the place will be quieter and some of you will be missed for your contributions to the discussions, but you'll be replaced. Get over yourselves.

Posts: 2282 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mad Geo

Ship's navel gazer
# 2939

- Posted      Profile for Mad Geo   Email Mad Geo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Amen. Squared.

--------------------
Diax's Rake - "Never believe a thing simply because you want it to be true"

Posts: 11730 | From: People's Republic of SoCal | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Jenn R, well put!

[Overused]

<eta, maybe you should cut and paste your post to all the threads involved!>

[ 11. October 2006, 12:58: Message edited by: dolphy ]

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mad Geo

Ship's navel gazer
# 2939

- Posted      Profile for Mad Geo   Email Mad Geo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by dolphy:
...maybe you should cut and paste your post to all the threads involved!...

Can I do that for you Jenn?

--------------------

Posts: 11730 | From: People's Republic of SoCal | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jenn.
Shipmate
# 5239

- Posted      Profile for Jenn.   Email Jenn.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Feel free Mad Geo, I'm pissed off about this.
Posts: 2282 | From: England | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You are not alone, Jenn R.

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You're seriously not. I have resisted starting a thread in hell for all people who want to bitch about what they get for free only becvause there are so many other active threads here.

gAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGhH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

(Told you I watned to howl with frustration)

[ 11. October 2006, 14:55: Message edited by: Gwai ]

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, I rather wonder about all the folk who have to stay here to have their feelings outraged.

Perhaps they've all contributed massively to the Organ Fund and, like the seasick Scotsman in the old Punch cartoon, feel they have to stay on board until they've had their money's worth.

Stevie Boy Wonder
Shipmate
# 11869

- Posted      Profile for Stevie Boy Wonder   Author's homepage   Email Stevie Boy Wonder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I heartily agree with Jenn's post, and while this thread was a mildly amusing idea, it's really just a bit of a pain in the arse to the admins who are already up to their eyeballs.

I can also understand why Jenn invited Mad Geo to post her quote anywhere he thinks relevant. The only problem with that is, Mad Geo's idea of "relevance" includes sticking it in the middle of at least two threads that I've seen in which no one has been dissing the admins/hosts/editors etc, and where those posting have actually been sticking the boot into the very people Jenn was railing against in the first place.

I've decided I'm going to retire to All Saints and The Circus for a while now. Too many people, whether intentionally or not, are pissing each other off over this way. I don't want to be on either end of that equation.

--------------------
Jesus saves. But in the current economic climate, His pension probably won't be enough for eternity...

Also by the same author

Posts: 1599 | From: Wherever I lay my hat, that's my home | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought Kiwi had a good idea here --i.e. to lighten the atmosphere with a wee bit of satire and fun. I don't understand why some of you think it's more helful for everyone to stay angry and deadly serious.

Another thing I don't understand is why this thread should be considered something the poor admins just don't have time for while your All Saints and Circus threads are not adding to the admin's work load at all.
Should we all just go away for a few days?

RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stevie Boy Wonder:
I heartily agree with Jenn's post, and while this thread was a mildly amusing idea, it's really just a bit of a pain in the arse to the admins who are already up to their eyeballs.

Actually, it's not the admins' problem at this point -- it's the Hellhosts' problem. And it's not even a problem at this point, IMO. And if they decide it's too big a pain in the ass, they'll close it. So I wouldn't sweat this.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Twilight:
I don't understand why some of you think it's more helful for everyone to stay angry and deadly serious.

It certainly is more hellful to stay angry.

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jason™

Host emeritus
# 9037

- Posted      Profile for Jason™   Author's homepage   Email Jason™   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Getting back to the anonymous hell-call...

Anonymously [Snore]

Lamest anonymous hell-call ever.

Posts: 4123 | From: Land of Mary | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mad Geo

Ship's navel gazer
# 2939

quote:
Originally posted by Stevie Boy Wonder:
I can also understand why Jenn invited Mad Geo to post her quote anywhere he thinks relevant. The only problem with that is, Mad Geo's idea of "relevance" includes sticking it in the middle of at least two threads that I've seen in which no one has been dissing the admins/hosts/editors etc, and where those posting have actually been sticking the boot into the very people Jenn was railing against in the first place.

Then you weren't reading for comprehension as the whole thing was much broader than that.

It's too bad that the Hellhosts can't cut and paste all these HellCalls related to the Great Whining into one thread so that we could flame all the whiners in one fell swoop. [Big Grin]

Morons.

--------------------

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by professor kirke:

Anonymously [Snore]

Oh right, just because you don't care about this matter, you want to call it lame? This is important for some people, and that is what Hell is for - those matters that are important to some people.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
for the record, the OP made me laugh out loud is what has been an otherwise really shitty morning after a realy shitty night.

so thank you, KGF. [Smile]

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

quote:
Originally posted by professor kirke:

Anonymously [Snore]

Great, with that snore you've inextricably linked the situation in the OP with my geographical location and people will only have to put 2 and 2 together to realise that the church tangentally related in the OP was the Church of Xena, Warrior Princess in Schloppzville.

It was a malicious snore I tell you, viciously dragging the good parishoners of the Church of Xena into this sordid affair.
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
It was a malicious snore I tell you, viciously dragging the good parishoners of the Church of Xena into this sordid affair.
[Mad] [Mad] [Mad]

What, you're accusing [anon] of Xenaphobia now?

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jason™

Host emeritus
# 9037

- Posted      Profile for Jason™   Author's homepage   Email Jason™   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yeah, anonymous person. Why do you have to be such a fucking person? I was too scared to call you to Hell myself but I thought I would pile on here to say that I HATE YOU AND I AM SO ANGRY AND YOU ARE A JERKFACE AND YOU RUIN EVERYTHING SO why can't you just SHUT UP???

Oh, and fuck fuck fuck, because this is Hell.

Posts: 4123 | From: Land of Mary | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
ozowen
Shipmate
# 8935

- Posted      Profile for ozowen   Author's homepage   Email ozowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have, in the past 24 hours, had a rathjer unpleasant, nay, shitty time.
This thread has beena wonderful source of amusement.
I for one, am glad it's a goer.

PS: It wasn't me...but I know who it's about. Agnes Ni..... oops

[ 11. October 2006, 23:27: Message edited by: ozowen ]

--------------------
Without stupid people we would have no one to laugh at, so take time to thank a creationist for their contribution.

Posts: 2933 | From: The Never Never, Australia | Registered: Jan 2005  |  IP: Logged
Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

Please delete all this personal material!!! The other anonymous person will never be able to play her accordian in the town ragtime band again! By publishing this minor incident, everyone now knows and will see how major this minor incident is, when what we should do is acknowledge that this major incident is in fact a minor incident. Allegedly.

From what people have already said I'm certain that curious people will now be googling the revealed keywords like "Pregnant octopus", "jackhammer", "choir boy" and "reporter for the Press" and reading the whole sordid tale.

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
but Mr. Goldfish - by reiterating all those clues you are giving even more!

even talking about this anonymous man...er... person of unknown gender - is continuing to feed the filthy imaginations of obsessive Googlers worldwide.

Why! even this thread! the site!

change the subject, quick!

So who has the recipe for blueberry jam?

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

As if we didn't know what 'blueberry jam' is code for!

I mean, short of gouging channels in the tundra to form letters big enough to be visible from space, I don't see how you could have made things more obvious.

Genie
Shipmate
# 3282

- Posted      Profile for Genie   Email Genie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You're all talking about me aren't you?

--------------------
Alleluia, Christ is risen!

Posts: 762 | From: Cambridge | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
Speaking as the sockpuppet of - ah, wouldn't you like to know?

Suffice it to say I know all about all of you. I see you when you're sleeping, I know when you're awake, I know when you've been bad or good...

[Eek!] You're Santa...and a sockpuppet???

OMG, Santa is God's sockpuppet? [Cool]

Or is it the other way around? [Eek!]

(Tries to look busy and holy.)

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

Bloody "anon" still hasn't turned up.

Sure, he's happy to put his name to all those stupid poems and shit but when it comes to something serious like a hell calling, nothing.

I should have PM'd him, except that I don't actually know his username. Or that of his sockpuppet.

--------------------

Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

- Posted      Profile for Left at the Altar         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
These guys do puppet stuff. In sunglasses, which screams anonymity.

And their names are Simon [Paranoid] and David [Paranoid] [Paranoid] .

PM them and demand that they answer. I'm sure they know something about you-know-what.

Note: one wears socks.

--------------------

Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's ok Kiwi - it's no longer a requirement to PM the subject of a Hell call.

But we'll have no board wars here - not even if [anon] did go over there and call you all a pack of useless tossers.

Sarkycow, hellhost

[Ooops, nearly outed [anon].]

[ 12. October 2006, 09:14: Message edited by: Sarkycow ]

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You hell hosts always have to wade in and make some comment, don't you? If you'd done your job properly, we wouldn't be in this mess.

[Roll Eyes] [Mad]

Personally I think you should leave Anon out of this.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

quote:
These guys do puppet stuff. In sunglasses, which screams anonymity.
Hmmm, my source calls herself Deep Throat. I thought it was in reference to Watergate, but looking at that site I'm having second thoughts...

--------------------

Goldfish Stew
Shipmate
# 5512

quote:
Originally posted by Sarkycow:
...not even if [anon] did go over there and call you all a pack of useless tossers.

Actually, I'm not a useless tosser any more. I've become quite adept at it.

--------------------

Teufelchen
Shipmate
# 10158

- Posted      Profile for Teufelchen   Email Teufelchen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I feel I should apologise for implicitly defending the anonymous target of this thread. In view of what's been said about board wars, {deleted}, and {deleted}, I think the call is justified.

Anon, never mind what you've said on other sites. What you said on the board we can't mention, about a certain person, can't be justified. Get yourself down here and apologise now.

T.

[Message edited on a packet of: brussels sprouts]

--------------------
Little devil

Posts: 3894 | From: London area | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

LATA do you have a good knowledge of websites featuring naked men? I do hope this sort of pupettry is not what our anonymous callee is up to.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

- Posted      Profile for The Great Gumby   Author's homepage   Email The Great Gumby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Look, everyone on this thread has already given more than enough clues to Anon's identity. Anyone who had any interest in knowing who Anon is only has to join the dots, which is just ridiculously easy now, especially after the blueberry jam reference, so why are we messing around trying to keep it quiet? It's just rank hypocrisy.

What's the point in carrying on as if Anon's identity is still a secret, apart from making us feel better that "we didn't tell"? At least if we drop this stupid charade we can talk about Anon's crimes properly, rather than hiding behind vague insinuations.

[NB: I haven't revealed Anon's identity in this post because I'm a coward, and want to leave myself some room for backtracking if everyone disagrees with me]

--------------------
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. - Richard Feynman

A letter to my son about death

Posts: 5382 | From: Home for shot clergy spouses | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Left at the Altar

Ship's Siren
# 5077

quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:
LATA do you have a good knowledge of websites featuring naked men? I do hope this sort of pupettry is not what our anonymous callee is up to.

You sad, sad, sad little man.

I hope it's exactly what he's up to. Lord knows we could do with a bit of wedding-tackle origami to lighten things up a bit.

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
OMG, Santa is God's sockpuppet? [Cool]

Or is it the other way around?

Oh, it's much worse than that.

Nice bit of diversionary tactics there, LATA. Quick flash can unhinge this lot for days. But of course, once they tumble to the whole Japanese connection, then the blueberry jam will be hitting the fan.

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016