homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Limbo   » HELL: Flame Filius Luciferi: The proper care and feeding of a troll (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: HELL: Flame Filius Luciferi: The proper care and feeding of a troll
Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

- Posted      Profile for Filius Luciferi   Email Filius Luciferi   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Before I was so rudely terminated by the stiffs:

Doublethink:''(BTW, re your sewage outlet crack, you do realise women ooze bloody mucus outta that orifice you might one day manage to put your cick in ?)''

I see you're obviously suffering pre and post M.T. DT... Just like my missus and she's just a bad-tempered harpie on the one week in four when she isn't....

D.T.:''Oh, apparently I find the thought of your genitals too unpleasant to want to spell any of them - oh well never mind.''

That's OK ... I don't do charity work for double-baggers like you anyway, so you're as safe as houses.

PeteCanada:''Gad, is this another BNP type? If so, we can just let him hang himself. Shouldn't take long at the rate he's going.''

Yes! I am 'well-hung' already Pete! [Devil]

[ 20. June 2007, 18:56: Message edited by: RooK ]

--------------------
Ah ! well a-day ! what evil looks had I from old and young !
Instead of the cross, the Albatross about my neck was hung...
And I don't give a shit! :)

Posts: 152 | From: Hades, Home of the 7/7 Bombers! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
kentishmaid
Shipmate
# 4767

- Posted      Profile for kentishmaid   Author's homepage   Email kentishmaid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh. Dear.
Posts: 2063 | From: Huddersfield | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

- Posted      Profile for Yorick   Email Yorick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, boy. This is gonna be good; I'm so glad it's not me in the shit.

The kettle's on, and I have a whole packet of chocolate Hobnobs.

Let the massacre commence...

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Posts: 7574 | From: Natural Sources | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

- Posted      Profile for the giant cheeseburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hmmmmm, apprentice + Hell OP = big target on back

Bad move.

--------------------
If I give a homeopathy advocate a really huge punch in the face, can the injury be cured by giving them another really small punch in the face?

Posts: 4834 | From: Adelaide, South Australia. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Whereas a nicely fried cheeseburger... mmmmh! [Snigger]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
J Whitgift

Pro ecclesia dei!
# 1981

- Posted      Profile for J Whitgift   Email J Whitgift   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Filius Luciferi:

Hmmm, insulting the Hosts, always a good start, especially in Hell. Wonder how long it will be before we get flame grilled Filius. [Snigger]

Anyone got any popcorn, this could be good. [Snigger]

--------------------
On the issue of homosexuality the Liberals have spent their time thinking, considering and listening (in the spirit of the Windsor process), whereas Conservative Anglicans have used the time to further dig their feet in and become more intransigent.

Posts: 2838 | From: Gone shoreside | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I was just going to post itne the styx how we don't get the loonies like we used to and hey presto one appears.

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Posts: 8442 | From: Midlands | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

- Posted      Profile for Filius Luciferi   Email Filius Luciferi   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
No, no ... you misunderstand, I've been around awhile. I've also been around a bit too and got a good few miles on my clock (this is not a typo BTW but it would still hold true if it was)
And banned from more liberal-diseased, stiff-infested, fora and fawners than I care to remember. But it's all water off a duck's arse to me.

quote:
Originally posted by dogwonderer:
Oh, boy. This is gonna be good; I'm so glad it's not me in the shit.

The kettle's on, and I have a whole packet of chocolate Hobnobs.

Let the massacre commence...

No problem......

A 'whole packet of choccie hobnobs' eh DW? I'll bet you're 'good with colours' too duckie....

As for being in the shit ... this is an ongoing situation for me ... only the depth I'm in the ordure varies.
[Devil]

--------------------

Posts: 152 | From: Hades, Home of the 7/7 Bombers! | Registered: Apr 2007  |  IP: Logged
Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

quote:
Originally posted by J Whitgift:
quote:

Hmmm, insulting the Hosts, always a good start, especially in Hell. Wonder how long it will be before we get flame grilled Filius. [Snigger]

Fuck me! I see you're from Croydon J.W.! You should have a word with Ken Frost over at Nannyknowsbest who also lives there ... and he thinks the place is a shithole too. You're not on the local council by any chance?
[Killing me]

--------------------

Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

- Posted      Profile for Yorick   Email Yorick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So, since you’re so long in the tooth and worldly wise about these things, what exactly are you hoping to achieve here? You must know your miserably tedious attitude will only incite derision, and you’ll just end up looking silly. Are you searching for some sort of affirmation here? If so, here it is: you’re a wanker. There, does that hit the spot? Or are you just after a cheap thrill? A little fight, to stir you out of the deep ennui of your pathetic insignificance? Really- you’ve got me all curious, despite myself.

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

quote:
Originally posted by the giant cheeseburger:
Hmmmmm, apprentice + Hell OP = big target on back

Bad move.

How so? I may be a natural target ... but you have yet to prove your aim is good.

''The host of his Persian Majesty, Xerxes, is innumerable and their arrows shall surely blot out the sun''

Dienekes:''Then we shall have our battle in the shade''

--------------------

Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

Little refresher course D.W.

4. If you must get personal, take it to Hell

If you get into a personality conflict with other shipmates, you have two simple choices: end the argument or take it to Hell.

So I've come to the right place. I like it here already........

5. Don't easily offend, don't be easily offended

Disagreement is normal here. Try not to nurse hurt feelings, and, conversely, if you know you've stuffed it up, cop to it without excuse. We've all had to at some point.

I'm certainly not easily offended and only apologize when I'm caught red-handed wiping my dick on the mother-in-law's curtains. Read on Macduff..

''You must know your miserably tedious attitude will only incite derision, and you’ll just end up looking silly.''

I can achieve that quite easily (as can most people) after a night on the piss.

''Are you searching for some sort of affirmation here?''

No, just looking to pop a few liberal balloons.

''If so, here it is: you’re a wanker.''

Yes, this has been said and I admit to the occasional lapse into the sins of Onan. What about yourself? I take it your Widow Palm and her five lovely daughters remain celibate then?

''There, does that hit the spot?''

Not my G-spot that's for sure.

''Or are you just after a cheap thrill? A little fight, to stir you out of the deep ennui of your pathetic insignificance? Really- you’ve got me all curious, despite myself.''

See? I've roused you from your tedious humdrum personality and made you think that maybe you ARE as morally superior as you think you are. Just pissing up your back for a while here of course.

[Biased]

--------------------

J Whitgift

Pro ecclesia dei!
# 1981

- Posted      Profile for J Whitgift   Email J Whitgift   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by J Whitgift:
quote:

Fuck me! I see you're from Croydon J.W.! You should have a word with Ken Frost over at Nannyknowsbest who also lives there ... and he thinks the place is a shithole too. You're not on the local council by any chance?
[Killing me]

That the tomb of my namesake can be found in Croydon does not mean I live there. And if you think I'm going to tell you who I am IRL then you have another thing coming ... [Killing me]

--------------------
On the issue of homosexuality the Liberals have spent their time thinking, considering and listening (in the spirit of the Windsor process), whereas Conservative Anglicans have used the time to further dig their feet in and become more intransigent.

Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

- Posted      Profile for Horseman Bree   Email Horseman Bree   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Beyond throwing a few schoolyard words around, and being able to throw a quote or two, does this OP'er actually have anything to say? I haven't seen a real rant yet!

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Posts: 5372 | From: more herring choker than bluenose | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Nightlamp
Shipmate
# 266

- Posted      Profile for Nightlamp   Email Nightlamp   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
He really just wants to show of his loony credentials by using a few rude words. Probably a very young lunatic.

--------------------
I don't know what you are talking about so it couldn't have been that important- Nightlamp

Posts: 8442 | From: Midlands | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
the coiled spring
Shipmate
# 2872

- Posted      Profile for the coiled spring   Author's homepage   Email the coiled spring   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Having seen Tullah Bankhead in full flight for 2 days,I must be honest young Filius Luciferi you are not that good at this game. She was brilliant and her aim was true. Just because lesser mortals gang up to slap you down does not make you good and to be honest they are not winning.
They lost the hunger for rimming Rook and others for to long.

[ 19. June 2007, 10:24: Message edited by: the coiled spring ]

--------------------
give back to God what He gives so it is used for His glory not ours.

Posts: 2359 | From: mountain top retreat lodge overlooking skegness | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

The rude words are purely for RooK's delectation, he says that looking at them makes him automatically flob his jizz on the keyboard. Good job I don't use boldface Arial then or his conkers might explode and make a nasty mess of his hard-drive. [Eek!]

What would you like me to rant about? Immigration? That's always a good one for ruffling the liberal plumage, especially of the Corvine variety eh RooK? So fire away my little chickadees.

--------------------

Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

BTW. I have taken the liberty (staying with a nautical flavour here being an ex-matelot myself o|--) of inviting around a few of my old muckers from www.thebollocks.com (sadly now defunct)

They are both of them nasty, spiteful, vicious racists and possibly vote BNP and shave their heads as well. Most unlike myself and my cheery brand of racism and venom. I do hope they'll RSVP. [Devil]

--------------------

Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

quote:
Originally posted by the coiled spring:

You mean they were all students and gained their degrees in golf-studies, hospitality and such, then acquired well-paying govt. sponsored (i.e. Taxpayer, that's me BTW, I can't speak for the rest of you lot) sinecures, upon which they decided that the 'redistribution of wealth' was only a good idea for everyone else but them ... and promptly dumped their pseudo-Marxist philosophies down the Bourneville Boulevard?

--------------------

Figbash

The Doubtful Guest
# 9048

- Posted      Profile for Figbash   Author's homepage   Email Figbash   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
That's always a good one for ruffling the liberal plumage, especially of the Corvine variety eh RooK? So fire away my little chickadees.

So this is all about annoying the nasty libruls is it? Have they been upsetting you? I'm sure it's very brave of you to post in what is so well-known as a bastion of ultra-librulism. And it's oh so shocking to our little librul minds to see such manly invective.

Shame you haven't actually posted anything substantive yet . . .

Posts: 1209 | From: Gashlycrumb | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

(yawn)

Anyone fancy a biscuit?

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

quote:
Originally posted by the coiled spring:
Having seen Tullah Bankhead in full flight for 2 days,I must be honest young Filius Luciferi you are not that good at this game. She was brilliant and her aim was true. Just because lesser mortals gang up to slap you down does not make you good and to be honest they are not winning.

I am preening myself over the 'young' bit C.S., (I am in fact a 'coffin-dodger' according to my 'charges' They do say I'm a nonce, a paedophile and a nasty, bald-headed little cunt as well which gives me great mirth ... I'm not bald-headed BTW) however, to quote another nautical gentleman:''I have not yet begun to fight'' [Biased]

--------------------

the coiled spring
Shipmate
# 2872

- Posted      Profile for the coiled spring   Author's homepage   Email the coiled spring   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Young Filius Luciferi, I also said you are not very good at this game, even though Ms Bankhead is dead, there are still many taught by her out there. Sadly not on Ship-of-Fools.

--------------------

Posts: 2359 | From: mountain top retreat lodge overlooking skegness | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
FL, what exactly is your point?

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

quote:
Originally posted by Figbash:
[QB] [QUOTE]So this is all about annoying the nasty libruls is it? /QB]

I'm sure all our liberal friends are ardent and passionate in their misguided beliefs. They are also sure that anyone who disagrees with their dogmatic idiocy is wrong/racist/Neo-nazi/Anti-Semitic/homophobic blah blah, choose your epithet. [Disappointed]

--------------------

Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

Right, sun is almost over the yardarm ... time for some ale! o|--)

--------------------

Figbash

The Doubtful Guest
# 9048

- Posted      Profile for Figbash   Author's homepage   Email Figbash   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Figbash:
[QB] [QUOTE]So this is all about annoying the nasty libruls is it? /QB]

I'm sure all our liberal friends are ardent and passionate in their misguided beliefs. They are also sure that anyone who disagrees with their dogmatic idiocy is wrong/racist/Neo-nazi/Anti-Semitic/homophobic blah blah, choose your epithet. [Disappointed]
Fine, so you don't like liberals. Hell, I don't like people who describe my world view as dogmatic idiocy.

But, to repeat Matt Black's ever so pertinent question: what is your point? Do you have a point?

F

PS There's a coding practice thread in Styx. Use it.

Posts: 1209 | From: Gashlycrumb | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Yorick

Infinite Jester
# 12169

quote:
...just looking to pop a few liberal balloons.

...I've roused you from your tedious humdrum personality and made you think that maybe you ARE as morally superior as you think you are. Just pissing up your back for a while here of course.

I think that's his 'point'. What a waste of carbon.

--------------------
این نیز بگذرد

WalsinghamNut
Apprentice
# 12673

- Posted      Profile for WalsinghamNut   Author's homepage   Email WalsinghamNut   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Now, let's get down to it. Someone mentioned biscuits. Can you tell me what sort. I mean, if they are bad and taste like saw-dust, I might have to pass. Personally, I like ones with chocolate.

Having said that, I wouldn't mind a squashed-fly biscuit. I haven't had one of those in ages.

<stretch>

Oh, I suppose I ought to post something substantive; that might be a first for this particular thread. Liberal, eh? Well here in sunny Down Under (although, it is cold at the moment), the Liberals are pro-mandatory detention of migrants, well illegal immigrants, economic rationalism, etc., and to be honest I like the Liberals. However, I don't go in for you invective.

As a complete outsider to your brain (me thinks it could resemble Swiss Cheese; well, your logic does) I have to ask: Are you going to say something useful or engaging which will help stoke the fires of Hell (I think it's getting a bit cool in here) or just continue with your rather dim one liners which seem only to demonstrate that you are utterly bereft of the faculties for logic and argument?

On second thoughts, I wonder, is there any point in posting this at all.

DogWonderer, do you have any Jammy Doddgers (now, I haven't had those in ages)

Posts: 22 | From: South Australia | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
Cat A
Shipmate
# 12013

- Posted      Profile for Cat A     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
MMMmmm, I'm not sure he's got much to contribute to anything at all. Looking at his profile, he's obviously on a mission to wind up those straight-laced christian folk.

I would like to clarify that when this angry chap said he was an 'ex-matelot', he is trying to convey that he used to serve in the Royal Navy. In fact, maybe he's the attention-seeking one in the papers a few years back who got permission to be a satanist. Well, those who claim to follow Satan are welcome to his reward (but that's for purg).

Anyhow, I also served in the Navy and for the record, we are not all like this disturbed fellow.

I am also perplexed by his anger directed toward government funded endeavours. As a member of the armed forces, he was in the pay of the government.

Oh well, he probably didn't get enough attention as a child..............

[ 19. June 2007, 11:51: Message edited by: Cat A ]

--------------------
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
Galations Ch. 5

Posts: 70 | From: Kernow | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dang, this is boring.

Was going to say "damn" but couldn't be arsed.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
the coiled spring
Shipmate
# 2872

quote:
I would like to clarify that when this angry chap said he was an 'ex-matelot', he is trying to convey that he used to serve in the Royal Navy.

Maybe he was a rear admiral.

--------------------

Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I represented a matelot once who went down for murder (he confessed to it). But he was a nicer individual so it can't be FL...

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
WalsinghamNut
Apprentice
# 12673

- Posted      Profile for WalsinghamNut   Author's homepage   Email WalsinghamNut   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
His profile raises an interesting conundrum.

Can an agnostic be the Anti-Christ? And if so, or not, could he reside in Hades?

Interesting he chose hades and not hell. Raises lots of interesting issues.

rufiki

Ship's 'shroom
# 11165

- Posted      Profile for rufiki   Email rufiki   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Depends on your definition of Anti-Christ. I believe that some would hold that the Anti-Christ is one who would replace Christ, i.e. elevates him/her/itself to receive the power and adoration that belongs to Christ.

Didn't some people think the EU was the Anti-Christ?

WalsinghamNut
Apprentice
# 12673

Come on. The EU! Not even the devil could be that sort of a disorganised mess. I am sure if he heard you, his feelings would be very hurt.
rufiki

Ship's 'shroom
# 11165

- Posted      Profile for rufiki   Email rufiki   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Google "EU antichrist".

You will either laugh or cry. Or both.

Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

A Bedtime Story To Frighten The Kiddies......

At home with the Cons ... A short modern day morality tale.
By Bro.F.Luciferi. 1st Church of Satan The Misunderstood.

Julian: You know what dwarling, this place is getting more like Notting Bloody Hill every day, they'll be holding a damned carnival next wot?

Hermione:Yes, but we moved here at your insistence as the local sitting MP will very soon be collecting his free bus-pass and you're in very good standing with the local Conservative Association, so there's every chance that your moniker would top the list of local candidates now that idiot Camoron has been forced to do a volte-face on wimmin, ethnics and gays-only shortlists.

J: Yes dear, but that was before the area started going completely to the canines! Look, we were both tickled pink when that foreign Johnnie, whom we both thought was some sort of Middle East potentate, bought Bunty and Pip's stately pile, I wasn't to know that Prince Naseem Hamed wasn't some bloody member of the House of Saud until he moved in and started tear-arsing up and down the cul-de-sac in his Ferrari Testicles or whatever it's called, at all hours of the night and throwing bags of cocaine out of the windows whilst the inept bloody flat-feet were trying to catch them was I? I mean he's supposed to be a Muslim but he gets drunk more often than the Bishop of Bloody Southwark. Apart from which, he's an ex-pug for God's sake!

H:Yes dear, but didn't you say that having a few 'coloureds' in the neighbourhood would better establish our PC diversity credentials and possibly garner the ethnic vote in the area?

J:Yes that was fine when we only had Dr.Orishagbeme of Zimbabwe who's a consultant pox-doctor at St.Cake's Hospital after gaining his medical degree at the University of Upper Volta, oh and there was of course that nice Asian family who lived further down until they decided they didn't like their daughter holding hands with her classmate and promptly carved her up with a chainsaw for bringing shame on the family. Now THEY knew what morality really means even if they are all serving 15 to life!

H:I'm sure you're right dear, why only last week we had that horrid Mr.Prescott to tea down at the W.I. and the cad tried to frottage me when he was standing behind me in the queue for the vol-au-vents and Earl Grey!

J: He did, did he? The commie swine ex-bar steward! Why for two pins I'd give him a sound thrashing but I understand he can get a bit violent even with members of the general public and fights back. No wonder all the giro louts and chavs vote NuLab with that sort of example when they can be kept off the White Lightning long enough to be cajoled or carried to the polling booth and persuaded into putting their X in the NuLab slot with a quick backhander to help them on their merry way down to Netto for a few preprandial bottles of Dynamite and a half oz of the Golden Virgin before their Findus Crispy pancakes or whatever muck it is the common herd eat these days! If they're not gerrymandering they're off around collecting postal ballots from the Altzheimers brigade at the Aged Person's Home, aided and abetted by the Marxist hit-mob from the local Poly. I did consider a move to Connaught Sq. so we could get the twins Algie and Tarquin into the Oratory but the bloody Blairs haven't moved out yet and the appalling Cherie woman has a face like a freshly smacked bottom. It would be more than I could stand to have to clock her ugly fizzer every day as she goes out to collect the milk and pick up Euan from the doorstep where he'd been sleeping off yet another bender. I suppose we could always move to Corsham and stand for the BNP couldn't we dear?

H:Yes, and that nice Mr.Griffin is EVER so attractive since he stopped wearing jack-boots and leather trench-coats.......

--------------------

rufiki

Ship's 'shroom
# 11165

Could we have the abridged version please?
Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

Figbash:''PS There's a coding practice thread in Styx. Use it.''

Shove it up your Styx.

CatA:''Oh well, he probably didn't get enough attention as a child..............''

I didn't get ANY attention as a child mate, which suited me down to the ground and I left the Andrew before they started allowing gobblers and wrens to go to sea. [Biased]

--------------------

Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
... only apologize when I'm caught red-handed wiping my dick on the mother-in-law's curtains.

Surely dear Sadista could have a quiet word with her ma?
Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

quote:
Originally posted by rufiki:
Could we have the abridged version please?

Jesus Christ! You mean we have ADHA wallahs here as well as loony libs? [Razz]

Here's the condensed version for those who have less than the attention span of the average koi carp:

VOTE BNP! [Snigger]

--------------------

WalsinghamNut
Apprentice
# 12673

Abridged Version?

Sorry, but hands up all who understood what that pointless post was about. I think writing the US Constitution in Afrikaans would be more constructive. I am sorry, but if you're the Anti-Christ. Well, I'll just sit here and have a G&T. And a biscuit.

Cat A
Shipmate
# 12013

- Posted      Profile for Cat A     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yawn, zzzzz, oh did I miss a post?, I am sorry, I must have dozed of....

quote:
Posted by MB:
I represented a matelot once who went down for murder (he confessed to it). But he was a nicer individual so it can't be FL...

Was that the one who killed his wife and said burglars did while he was in the shower? or was it the one who killed quite a few sailors on foriegn trips?

Well, glad to see Mr Angry back. It seems he doesn't like the middle classes either and has to resort to stereotypes to make his point.
I knew his type when I was in the Navy, people who disliked you just because you were an Officer, usually those Ratings who'd be too thick to pass the Admiralty Interview Board even if they had a chance.
[Yipee]

--------------------
The only thing that counts is faith expressing itself through love.
Galations Ch. 5

Posts: 70 | From: Kernow | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
WalsinghamNut
Apprentice
# 12673

Sorry. Hate double posting, but anyway.

You needed that long diatribe for a "Vote BNP".

They must be more desperate than Cher is for plastic surgery.

rufiki

Ship's 'shroom
# 11165

[Confused]

Well I've no idea what the American Dental Hygienists' Association has to do with anything, but I read the first few paragraphs of your story and I'm afraid I found it rather dull. Not much happening, ya know?

Thought a condensed version might be a bit more snappy.

Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

quote:
Originally posted by Adrienne:
quote:
... only apologize when I'm caught red-handed wiping my dick on the mother-in-law's curtains.

Surely dear Sadista could have a quiet word with her ma?
Wouldn't do any good Adi, they're both as deaf as bloody posts which is handy ... for me. [Biased]

BTW. Where did you drag 'Sadista' up from? I haven't used her persona since my 419er days blagging the 'Lads' Happy days! I may give it another whirl, it's fun having some Nigerian/Zimbawean con artist trolling halfway round the bloody country visiting every Western Union Office in West Africa. The Rt.Reverend Jocelyn Cholmondeley-Smythe may also do a repeat performance too [Devil]

--------------------

Filius Luciferi
Shipmate
# 12571

quote:
Originally posted by WalsinghamNut:
Abridged Version?

I think writing the US Constitution in Afrikaans would be more constructive.

Fill your boots pal. It won't make the best-sellers list ... even in R.S.A.

--------------------

the coiled spring
Shipmate
# 2872

The Young Boy Wonder Filius Luciferi will be much better next week after his been ordained at St Paul`s and become a deacon.

--------------------

J Whitgift

Pro ecclesia dei!
# 1981

One wonders whether Filius Luciferi's strings are being pulled by another, or whether he is chanelling another. Is anyone knowingly missing some socks ... [Paranoid]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016