homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Things we did   » Nativity Play   » The Awards Ceremony (part 1): Best Actor/Actress (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The Awards Ceremony (part 1): Best Actor/Actress
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

- Posted      Profile for Musical Director   Author's homepage   Email Musical Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No production of this magnitude would be complete without the honorary awards being handed out. The awards available will be posted over the next few nights (there are 6 awards in total) and you are very welcome to dicuss, vote, bribe and yell for your preferred winner.

This category: Best Actor/Actress

Who made the stage lights pale into dimness by the bright shining glory of their perfomance? Who made you laugh, made you cry, made you hurl? Who touched you deeply with their interpretation of the role? Speak now, or forever hold your pieces.

--------------------
ChrisT sez: *sigh* Let's take it once more from the top...

Posts: 284 | From: The Bandstand | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

- Posted      Profile for Herod   Author's homepage   Email Herod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd just like to nominate that Herod chap.

Bloody good performance, if you ask me.

Deserves an Oscar.

--------------------
#I'm Herod the Great, I am, I am.#

Stoo

Posts: 159 | From: Palestine | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

- Posted      Profile for Director   Author's homepage   Email Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It goes without saying. My vote goes to Smudgie, as BVM. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Miffy

Posts: 109 | From: Her physiotherapist's couch | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

- Posted      Profile for Mother Mary   Email Mother Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Herod:
I'd just like to nominate that Herod chap.

Bloody good performance, if you ask me.

Deserves an Oscar.

I'll admit he did do a pretty good job, especially of the protracted death scene, but he was definitely outclassed by the Evil Henchman on the last night. She was superb! [Wink]

--------------------
Over 500 posts? No wonder I am exhausted. Wake me in the spring, if you please.(Smudgie)

Posts: 203 | From: Escaped back to real life at last. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gift of Gold

Nativity Play
# 3668

- Posted      Profile for Gift of Gold   Email Gift of Gold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
um herod may have a small confession about the henchman's role and gender last night....Herod?

--------------------
the gold bar/ dancer formally known as Annie P.

Posts: 36 | From: fort nox | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Phil the Wise Guy
Nativity Play
# 3678

- Posted      Profile for Phil the Wise Guy   Email Phil the Wise Guy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This is a tough call as I was impressed with many of the fine performances I saw herein. Who could forget Nanny as the Fairy Godmother, or Kelly as the distraught Wise Guy, or Passer-by 3?

After many glasses of a really nice Rieseling Spratlese, I have blurred vision, a headache and three nominations for best actress: Smudgie as the BVM, Sarky as Evil Henchman, and jlg as Sheep 3. I think all three performances were very well done, with jlg's perhaps a bit more nuanced, since her character was limited to bleating, plopping, head-butting and jingling. Sarky stayed in character magnificently and was a true Evil Henchman in every sense except biological. That being said, I want to make sure to say all three actresses did extremely well and any distinctions in their performance quality was minor.

Best Actor? Hmmmm, tricky. We have lots of stand-out performers: Joseph, me, Brian, Herod, me, Chief Wise Man, Tour Manager, and me. At this point I can't decide if I should be mature and vote for someone other than myself, or wallow is my selfishness and vote for me.

Hmmm...decisions, decisions.

I'm suspending my vote until I come to grips with this issue.

--------------------
So, wheres can I get a drink in dis town? Feels so good ta can dat Kenwritez nice-guy schtick.

Posts: 68 | From: Some burg outside Jerusalem | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

- Posted      Profile for Mother Mary   Email Mother Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No! [Eek!]

--------------------
Over 500 posts? No wonder I am exhausted. Wake me in the spring, if you please.(Smudgie)

Posts: 203 | From: Escaped back to real life at last. | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

- Posted      Profile for Sheep 3   Email Sheep 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Baaaaaaa

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Posts: 278 | From: lost in a pasture | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

- Posted      Profile for Fairy Godmother   Email Fairy Godmother   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Mother Mary:
No! [Eek!]

Such false modesty [Wink]

--------------------
It could only be Nanny Ogg

Posts: 265 | From: Appearing in a pantomime near you | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gift of Gold

Nativity Play
# 3668

- Posted      Profile for Gift of Gold   Email Gift of Gold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
No! [Eek!]

Yup. Just ask him about the whereabouts of Missy Evil Henchman last night.
had me fooled for ages!!! [Wink]

--------------------
the gold bar/ dancer formally known as Annie P.

Posts: 36 | From: fort nox | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mother Mary

Nativity Play
# 3799

quote:
Originally posted by Fairy Godmother:
quote:
No! [Eek!]

Such false modesty [Wink]
Ooops... the perils of cross-posting! My incredulous "No! [Eek!] " was aimed to follow on from the suggestion that Herod might have a little secret to share with the general public. I knew I should have used quotes! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------

iGeek.*

Resident alien
# 3207

- Posted      Profile for iGeek.*   Author's homepage         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I gladly second the nomination of Smudgie as BVM.

What Bravado!
What Passion!
What Stamina!
What Tenacity!

[Not worthy!]

--------------------
.sig on holiday

Posts: 702 | From: Hot-on-us, TX | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Eanswyth

Ship's raven
# 3363

- Posted      Profile for Eanswyth   Email Eanswyth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*Starts chanting and clapping hands in rhythm*

SMUDG-IE
SMUDG-IE
SMUDG-IE
SMUDG-IE

Posts: 1323 | From: San Diego | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

- Posted      Profile for Fairy Godmother   Email Fairy Godmother   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I must admit Smudgie was excellent in her role of BVM/Mother Mary.

Her endurance can only be put down to all those hours practicing in the cafe [Smile]

I only hope her hard drive has withstood the exertion [Wink]

--------------------
It could only be Nanny Ogg

Posts: 265 | From: Appearing in a pantomime near you | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stable Cat

Nativity Play
# 3657

- Posted      Profile for Stable Cat   Email Stable Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
mrrrreow?

--------------------
nicolemrw says "meow!"

Posts: 85 | From: the stable | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

- Posted      Profile for Herod   Author's homepage   Email Herod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd also like to nominate Sarkycow as best actress for last night's marvellous performance.

Truly remarkable.

--------------------
#I'm Herod the Great, I am, I am.#

Stoo

Posts: 159 | From: Palestine | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

- Posted      Profile for Musical Director   Author's homepage   Email Musical Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was in awe of the spirited and emotional performance by Passer-By 3 who ... passed by with such skill and finesse. Masterful.

--------------------

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would like to nominate the Musical Director. The way he acted the part of a musician was incredible!

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd have to say Smudgie as the BVM, although SarkyCow did giver her a run for her money last night as Evil Henchman.
As for actor, well, that has to go to Strathclydezero as A Very Naughty Boy (aka Brian). Stoo came close, but was terribly outdone by his own Henchman!

Sieg aka Even Lowlier Shepherd

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Donkey

Nativity Play
# 3752

- Posted      Profile for Donkey   Email Donkey   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, my vote would have to go to that typing into infinity lady, BVM. What fingers, what blueishness, what modesty.............?!
As a close runner up, I'd have to say Sheep 3 really got her way around all the scenes and added a touch of sheepish delight into the play, Bravo all!

Posts: 74 | From: 4WD The Swamp | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Angel 3

Nativity Play
# 3687

- Posted      Profile for Angel 3   Email Angel 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Donkey:
Yes, my vote would have to go to that typing into infinity lady, BVM. What fingers, what blueishness, what modesty.............?!
As a close runner up, I'd have to say Sheep 3 really got her way around all the scenes and added a touch of sheepish delight into the play, Bravo all!

Actually, although I second that Donkey, I would like to nominate...
Jesus' Evil Twin - managed to dominate her scenes even when drugged.
The Angel Host (including those who went over to the Dark Side)
and......
Joseph

--------------------
The artist usually known as Duo Seraphim

"Ubi caritas et amor, Deus ibi est."

Posts: 76 | From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Joseph was superb for making me laugh out loud...and for defending my honour.... how on earth will I look this man in the face if ever I meet him at a shipmeet? I don't know what I'd have done without Brian, though - thank you scz for being a fantastic rescuer of the scenes where Joseph couldn't make it. And what a sense of humour!!!! Can I do a two-way vote? Please?

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Has to be Mary for best actress. Her comittment to keeping the scenes going - sometimes for hours - without any of the major characters was awesome.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh heck, I can't decide....

Best actress: either Smudgie (BVM) or Sarkycow (Evil Henchman)
Best actor: scz (a very naughty boy)
Best supporting sheep: sheep 3 (jlg) or Rudolph (ThatsMrJuice 2U)

--------------------
I came to Jesus and I found in him my star, my sun.
And in that light of life I'll walk 'til travelling days are done

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
dolphy

Lady of Perpetual Responsiblity
# 862

- Posted      Profile for dolphy   Email dolphy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Smudgie:
I would like to nominate the Musical Director. The way he acted the part of a musician was incredible!

[Killing me] [Killing me]

I vote Smudgie.

--------------------
Looking forward to my rock moving closer again.

Posts: 15134 | From: my camper van | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chapelhead*

Ship’s Photographer
# 1143

- Posted      Profile for Chapelhead*     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tough, but I have to vote for Virgin/Mother Mary.

Now, how many votes do we get. If more than one then Phil the Wise Guy, Very Naughty Boy and Donkey would be next on my list.

I think.

[Confused]

--------------------
Benedikt Gott Geschickt!

Posts: 7082 | From: Turbolift Control. | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

quote:
Originally posted by Smudgie:

I used to be a musician but now I'm alright.

--------------------

kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Who are you kidding?

--------------------
I came to Jesus and I found in him my star, my sun.
And in that light of life I'll walk 'til travelling days are done

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Xavierite
Shipmate
# 2575

- Posted      Profile for Xavierite         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As has been said by many others, Smudgie definitely deserves best actress. Her endurance and good humour were quite astonishing (and worthy of the BVM herself, I'm sure.)

Best actor should go to Kenwritez. I just couldn't stop laughing...

[Killing me]

Scarlet

Mellon Collie
# 1738

- Posted      Profile for Scarlet         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I also give my vote to Smudgie for BVM and Mother Mary. [Smile]

(hoping there will be a "best supporting" category)

--------------------
They took from their surroundings what was needed... and made of it something more.
—dialogue from Primer

Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

- Posted      Profile for Scot   Email Scot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Smudgie as BVM is a shoe-in for Best Actress, and kenwritez as Phil deserves Best Actor. But my real favorite was jlg as Sheep 3 as Best Actor/Actress (species non-specific). I think she carried the show.

--------------------
“Here, we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Posts: 9515 | From: Southern California | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Erin
Meaner than Godzilla
# 2

- Posted      Profile for Erin   Author's homepage   Email Erin       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Excuse me here, people, but what is wrong with you? I deserve Best Actress, beyond a doubt. Sure, the omnipotent part was not much of a stretch, but the evil thing? Come on, that is SO not me! And I was SO convincing!

You people need to lay off the bad crack for a while.

--------------------
Commandment number one: shut the hell up.

Posts: 17140 | From: 330 miles north of paradise | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

- Posted      Profile for Scot   Email Scot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Erin:
I deserve Best Actress, beyond a doubt.

No, you demand Best Actress. That's an entirely different, yet equally compelling, matter. [Big Grin]

--------------------
“Here, we are not afraid to follow truth wherever it may lead, nor tolerate any error so long as reason is left free to combat it.” - Thomas Jefferson

Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

- Posted      Profile for Sheep 3   Email Sheep 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Sheep 3 lowers her head, gets a good run at Erin and ...]

*Thump*

Baaaaaaaaaa

*jingle, jingle*

[...and for good measure:]

*sheep plop*

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Posts: 278 | From: lost in a pasture | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Erin
Meaner than Godzilla
# 2

- Posted      Profile for Erin   Author's homepage   Email Erin       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm still omnipotent, you know. I haven't smited anyone in quite sometime. [Devil]

--------------------

Posts: 17140 | From: 330 miles north of paradise | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
MrSponge2U

Ship’s scrub
# 3076

- Posted      Profile for MrSponge2U   Author's homepage   Email MrSponge2U   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would like to add another vote for Smudgie for her two roles, Virgin Mary and Mother Mary, for keeping the play going when her significant other, Joseph, was predisposed. Also a vote for Stoo as Herod for being such an evil git, and honorable mention for Nanny Ogg for her interpretation of a floozy Fairy Godmother, and for supplying the rest of the cast with liquid refreshments. [Wink]

Now waiting for the non-human nominations ...

--------------------
sig? what sig?

Posts: 3558 | From: where two big rivers meet | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Erin
Meaner than Godzilla
# 2

And my mouse is hovering over the big red delete ThatsMrJuice2U button, alongside Sheep3/jlg.

You sheep aren't all that quick on the uptake, are ya?

--------------------

Scot

Deck hand
# 2095

I wonder if there is going to be a category for Most Inspiring Performance?

--------------------

ChrisT

One of the Good Guys™
# 62

- Posted      Profile for ChrisT   Author's homepage   Email ChrisT   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The next category will be posted in about 1/2 hour. I'm not sure what it will be, and the Musical Director hasn't much of a clue as well. But then we all knew that anyway, right?

The winner of the Best Actor/Acrett category will be posted tomorrow night, when the favoured recipient will be required to give a speech.

--------------------
Firmly on dry land

Posts: 6489 | From: Here, there and everywhere | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think Smudgie/BVM just has it, though Erin/Evil Twin came really close...

As for the Actor - it was a tough call, until Phil's nekkid bustop dance [Not worthy!]

Though Passer-by 3 also merits an accolade of some sort.

Now how about that Best Sheep award? My vote goes to Rudolph - soppy cow (well sheep really) that I am, I nearly cried when he led Wise Guy to the stable after he'd missed Baby Jesus. Oh boy - time to get a life I think! [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

Hey, thanks for all the votes [Embarrassed] but most prolific actress doesn't necessarily mean best, you know. Honestly, there were so many excellent performances in the play... I was thrown into uncontrollable laughter on so many occasions by countless people. I'm just torn as to whom to vote for. (If I vote for the Evil Twin people will think it's nepotism) What a fantastic team we make!

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Without a doubt it should definitely go to Passer By 3. A most inspired performance throughout.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, amd I think a posthumous award for Magi 1 would definitely be in order.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

- Posted      Profile for Jen.   Email Jen.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I nominate myself for being so angelic for a lot of the play. Anyone who knows me IRL knows this isn't so like me. Ok, so my real self shone through for a bit near the end, but mostly I was good!

J

--------------------
Was Jenny Ann, but fancied being more minimal.

Posts: 5318 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pheonix

Twisted fire starter
# 2782

- Posted      Profile for Pheonix   Email Pheonix   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, but were you sober?
Posts: 2384 | From: on the move. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

- Posted      Profile for Jen.   Email Jen.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pheonix:
Yes, but were you sober?

Mostly. . .

--------------------
Was Jenny Ann, but fancied being more minimal.

Posts: 5318 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pheonix

Twisted fire starter
# 2782

- Posted      Profile for Pheonix   Email Pheonix   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ah... one of the few (if not only one!)then...
Posts: 2384 | From: on the move. | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jack the Lass:
I think Smudgie/BVM just has it, though Erin/Evil Twin came really close...

As for the Actor - it was a tough call, until Phil's nekkid bustop dance [Not worthy!]

Though Passer-by 3 also merits an accolade of some sort.

Now how about that Best Sheep award? My vote goes to Rudolph - soppy cow (well sheep really) that I am, I nearly cried when he led Wise Guy to the stable after he'd missed Baby Jesus. Oh boy - time to get a life I think! [Roll Eyes]

I was also impressed with what Passerby 3 did with her role.Special Mention?

And Wise Guy DID cry when Rudolph led "him" to the manger...it was some sort of big symbolic Jungian catharsis moment for me.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Erin:
I'm still omnipotent, you know. I haven't smited anyone in quite sometime.

Shouldn't that be "smitten"?

Rossweisse // aka Angel 6 and in no danger of any nominations for anything

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sarkycow
La belle Dame sans merci
# 1012

- Posted      Profile for Sarkycow   Email Sarkycow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well I thought the Henchman was good too [Smile]

And Mary was ok, but suffered from some kind of verbal diorrhea. Plus she was a goodie, and that's always an easier part to act.

Black Angel deserved a mention, but not an award, cause she seemed to lose heart half-way through, and start acting all nice and stuff.

Oh, and the little angle (sophs) was especially annoying - should get something for that surely [Wink]

Viki

--------------------
“Just because your voice reaches halfway around the world doesn't mean you are wiser than when it reached only to the end of the bar.”

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016