homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » All Saints   » *** HINTS FOR NEW BOARDS***

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: *** HINTS FOR NEW BOARDS***
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As I become aware of anything important for Shipmates to know, this will be updated, so please keep an eye on this thread. Points posted are not prioritised.

Your login name and your screen name will be the same. Some may be now, mine is not. Maximum 20 characters, so if you change things from your current name, there will not be space for an explanatory note as to your new name.

Along with this: sigs will go. If you are attached to your sig, you will need to add it to each post.

Passwords, 15 characters, so start thinking now.

New boards will have functions unavailable on these boards, but will look quite different. Please be patient with everyone as we adjust. , Hosts and admins hav ehad access for a while now and are still finding things. Happy hunting.

Lothlorien, AS Host

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lothlorien:
Passwords, 15 characters, so start thinking now. Lothlorien, AS Host

Any rules about upper/lower case, numbers, punctuation marks?

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would not say rules as such . I have not seen the login page yet for a real login as opposed to what I have been using for months. That is usually where such things are posted. So I cannot really give you a definitive answer. Just be prepared.

And no sigs.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
By 15 characters, is that the maximum length or will that be the one and only length?

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I shall miss my sig.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

quote:
Originally posted by Gee D:
By 15 characters, is that the maximum length or will that be the one and only length?

I think it is the length. Will check again oif possible.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Have checked Gee D. That is the minimum. 15 characters.

--------------------

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you, we shall have to think.

--------------------

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No sig???

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

No need to panic. Apparently the 15 character password was suggested by one of the back room workers. One host has just said hers is 9 with no problems. Mine is 15, purely by accident.

Yes. No sig. don’t ask me why. I do not know .

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So if there are no sigs, there is no way to make charitable pleas as you have in your sig now? No authors can let shipmates know they have a new literary offering? Wodders can't let people know he has a holiday cottage on offer? Well, poo! [Frown]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
No need to panic. Apparently the 15 character password was suggested by one of the back room workers. One host has just said hers is 9 with no problems. Mine is 15, purely by accident.

Is it a software thing or an Admin decision?

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
[...] Apparently the 15 character password was suggested by one of the back room workers. [...] Mine is 15, purely by accident. [...]

But, purely by accident is 18 characters, if you include the spaces. And is it really wise to divulge our password here? [Two face]

Ok, I'll get my coat. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I have reported that one page says 15 characters and another leaves it open. we will see what happens.

Lothlorien whose password is not purely by accident. [Razz]

--------------------

Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
quote:

Software thing, according to Eutychus' post in The Styx.

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pity about the pending disappearance of the sig - I've found them a wonderful source of quotable quotes!

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There's this. I expect many compromises were needed to be made in this deployment. Having suffered through several changes to my office/business, the experience advises to patiently see how it all works, the inevitable tinkered and adjusting etc. I expect there will be features which will be rather pleasing and surprising to us also.
Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wonder if there will be a facility for sharing photos. I miss that on the Ship. It would be good to have a thread or two where they are allowed.

[Smile]

[ 25. February 2018, 15:54: Message edited by: Boogie ]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I wonder if there will be a facility for sharing photos. I miss that on the Ship. It would be good to have a thread or two where they are allowed.

[Smile]

Photos take space. Server space costs money. That isn't something changed by the new Ship software.
There are a number of free image hosting sites that one can link to.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
quote:

[Smile]

Photos take space. Server space costs money. That isn't something changed by the new Ship software.
There are a number of free image hosting sites that one can link to.

I know this, and use my sit to share photos. But it’s not the same imo

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It is not the same, no.
But that difference isn't all the negative you imply.
Posting an image directly generates an immediate reward that a link doesn't. But it also generates a fatigue in having those same images appear in reply after reply after reply after reply after reply...

Also, for those of who find annoying the post within a post within a post within a post within a post just to have someone say me too; images make that so much the worse.

[ 25. February 2018, 16:55: Message edited by: lilBuddha ]

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

My other forum just copies the last reply when you hit ‘quote’. It doesn’t nest them at all.

That works and the photos just come over as thumbnails.

I loved the blogs on the Church of Fools. They weren’t ordinary blogs, they became places for great conversations. Some used photos and others didn’t but it was really special, a blogging community the like of which I’ve never found since.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
Pity about the pending disappearance of the sig - I've found them a wonderful source of quotable quotes!

IJ

Likewise

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:
My other forum just copies the last reply when you hit ‘quote’. It doesn’t nest them at all.

That works and the photos just come over as thumbnails.

I loved the blogs on the Church of Fools. They weren’t ordinary blogs, they became places for great conversations. Some used photos and others didn’t but it was really special, a blogging community the like of which I’ve never found since.

No implementation will please everyone. My hope is that the annoyances do not outweigh the benefits.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

One of the things which appealed to me about the Ship many years and still does, is that it is photo, cartoons, GIFs free. I have seen some forums withhuge animated pics which distract from the actual post.

--------------------

Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stejjie:
quote:
quote:

Software thing, according to Eutychus' post in The Styx.
You get mobile functionality, software that works and lots of other nice things in exchange tho’.

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tubbs:
You get mobile functionality...

This right here. OMG. This alone makes it all worthwhile, IMO.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
quote:
Originally posted by Tubbs:
You get mobile functionality...

This right here. OMG. This alone makes it all worthwhile, IMO.
Except Rook says the coding is UBB. COding and quoting are two of the things that make posting less than pleasant on a mobile.

--------------------
Hallellou, hallellou

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
One of the things which appealed to me about the Ship many years and still does, is that it is photo, cartoons, GIFs free. I have seen some forums withhuge animated pics which distract from the actual post.

I totally agree. I appreciate that we can easily link to other sites, including pictures, but I prefer to read the boards without all sorts of animations jumping around all over, taking up space, and making me seasick.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Besides, I get shown enough photos of other people's dinners on Facebook.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
Also, for those of who find annoying the post within a post within a post within a post within a post just to have someone say me too; images make that so much the worse.

Nested quotes is actually one of the areas where the new software is much better than this.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

quote:
Originally posted by Rossweisse:
Besides, I get shown enough photos of other people's dinners on Facebook.

This is All SAints, so I suppose that I can't do more than support this by including emails as well (I don't belong to Facebook). Too hellish to give a full opinion of the practice.

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Will our avatars be the same, or will we need new ones?

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Brenda, nothing crosses automatically to new ship.

If you are particulalry attached to your current avatar, save it tophotos or wherever you can find it in your computer. When you have signed onboard new ship, down right hand column of screen you will see profile and you edit that.. You can click on photo and upload your saved one, or upload anything else. It will be slightly smaller than current avatar.

There is NO choosing from dozens on offer as currently. You could show knitting, newspaper, a pair of shoes, your face. Whatever takes your fancy

--------------------

Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ooh, complex!

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Will messages in our PM boxes on the old ship still be available? If not, I heartily suggest to shippies that you save any (copy and paste, or screen shot) you are particularly fond of, have been saving, etc

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

Thanks, MT - good question. I have some I'd hate to lose.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

I spent some time this evening saving some of them.

--------------------
~Tortuf

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Barnabas posted on page 2 of the Styx thread that the maximum length of passwords is 20 characters. I understand that spaces are included in the count.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
Barnabas posted on page 2 of the Styx thread that the maximum length of passwords is 20 characters. I understand that spaces are included in the count.

I think he said the screen name limit is 20 characters and can have spaces. That is different from the password. I do not know this for certain, but I suspect that spaces are a no-no for the password. At least, I have never met a password program that allowed them before.

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hedgehog is right. Minimum password length is 15 characters and I don't think you can use spaces. Maximum login name/screen name length is 20 characters. Unlike this old Ship, on the new one whatever you choose as your login name (user name) becomes your screen name.

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Here it is down here, February 28th and we wait for the rest of the world to catch up for the launch of the new ship. See you on board. Lots of features we have been investigating for quite a while now, and lots and lots of behind the scenes work to get us this far.

--------------------

Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

Many thanks to all who have been working on her so hard and for so many weeks. See you aboard the New Ship!

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Months, Ross. I registered in September and there was a lot of work done to get it so hosts could register then. I know from my sons just hpw long backstsage can be to do something like this and am grateful.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks Hedgehog and Barnabas.

Huia the techno peasant rides again (with thanks that Pete didn't copyright that word) [Tear]

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

quote:
Months, Ross. I registered in September and there was a lot of work done to get it so hosts could register then. I know from my sons just hpw long backstsage can be to do something like this and am grateful.

I stand corrected. Thanks to all for the many months of hard work. See you there!

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I will pass on your thanks to the workers.

[ 28. February 2018, 04:13: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Months, Ross. I registered in September and there was a lot of work done to get it so hosts could register then.

The Admins started working on testing the new boards last August, but Admin/Editor discussions about the future of the Ship (of which the boards are but part, of course) started as far back as September 2015.

It's been a long old road to get to this stage. I really hope you all like the result!

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
magicroundabout
Apprentice
# 18869

- Posted      Profile for magicroundabout   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi there,

I posted this long explainer about passwords for admins on a private admins board where passwords were being discussed and it's been suggested that I post it here too. This is an attempt to justify the 15-characters of passwordyness that we require on the new site and to give ideas for how you might create a new password. It may...also...possibly...well maybe not...just be a bit interesting?

This was posted in response to the statement: "I still don't see how a longer password is necessarily more secure.", but I got a bit carried away.

Thanks.

--

In short, longer passwords are harder to automatically guess/crack. If there are 26 characters that you can use, then a 1-character password has 26 possibilities, a 2-character password has 676 possibilities. A 7-character password has around 8 billion possibilities (this isn't such a huge number for a computer). A 15 character password has 1,677,000,000,000,000,000,000 possibilities. This is, actually, quite a big number for a computer.

This is demonstrated, with a small amount of mathematical jargon, here: https://xkcd.com/936/

The solution proposed in the comic above is not sequences of random letters, but sequences of random WORDS.

Humans, it turns out, aren't actually very good at being totally random (though I suspect the people on these boards are better at it than most! [Biased] ), so if you want to try this out, here's a computer doing it for you: http://preshing.com/20110811/xkcd-password-generator/

If you're interested in more detail then read on...

Fact 1: There are nasty "bots" or "botnets" - automated networks of computer programs working together to try to break in to websites - that pose a risk to any login form.

Fact 2: There are also huge sets of emails and encrypted passwords that have been posted publicly - stick your email address in here and be scared: https://haveibeenpwned.com/

Encrypted passwords are hard to unencrypt. But in both cases "brute force" can be used to try to log in to a website as someone else or to try to reverse engineer a password from its encrypted version.

To explain this, you need to understand how passwords work. When you set a password it is encrypted using some clever coding system, and the encrypted version is stored.

So let's say you set your password to be "alfred" and the encryption is a simpler "add-one-to-the-letter" code, then this is encrypted and stored as "bmgsfe"

But with real passwords the coding is more complicated and we can't unencrypt this. So what happens when you log in? Well, the password you enter is encrypted using the same method again, and the result compared. So you enter "alfred" when you log in, this is encrypted to "bmgsfe" and compared against what is stored. They match, so you get in!

So you can "brute force" a login screen by just throwing a large number of login requests at it with different details and seeing if you can guess one. This can generally be thwarted by what is called "Rate limiting" where you only let another computer try a certain number of times, and if they fail enough times to exceed that then they get locked out either temporarily (to slow them down) or permanently, requiring some additional information to unlock.

But if you've downloaded a big long list of username and encrypted passwords from a hacked database, you can have as many goes as you like at this.

This can also be aided by the fact that some people have very simple passwords. So if you want to try and "brute force" someone's password you might start by trying a few things like:

password
Password
password1
password123
p@ssword
passw0rd
letmein
qwerty
iloveyou
whatever
or anything from this list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_most_common_passwords

This allows you to quickly get in to some accounts without having to try every possible combination of letters.

Note: if any of your passwords are in that list go and change them NOW!

Note also that if someone has a list of emails/passwords with yours in it, and they work it out, then the next step is to try and log in somewhere else with that email/password combination.

Any website could just be collecting your emails and passwords to try logging into your Facebook account, or your email account! (The Ship is NOT doing this. It's not a Pirate ship!)

So, using different passwords on different websites is also important. I would say, if nothing else, use a different password for your email account. Because once a hacker has access to that they can probably get access to all sorts of other things.

I hope this was useful.

Posts: 28 | From: Swindon, UK | Registered: Nov 2017  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It'll probably all be good if there's implementation of the automatic email lost password feature,ie the forum software package does it without human involvement.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Unfeature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016