homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » All Saints   » Eulogy for the old ship!

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Eulogy for the old ship!
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A thread to share our memories of the old ship before she sinks.

I remember lurking for some time before venturing on board. It was scary! Some of the people here are sharp and knowledgeable and bold. Would someone like me be like a mouse dodging the feet of the elephant?

Yes. And when I got trampled, I took some time out. But I've learned so much, and enjoyed it so much- the topics, the characters and the atmosphere - that I'm back and intending to join the new board.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive]

Having a sentimental time of it at the moment, but I'm just read through some of Glory again and thinking of those names we won't ever see registered on the new Ship. I'm sure its just perspective, but there seems to be a disproportionate number of names which made the Ship readable in my early days in there.

Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Votive] Ferijen

[ 28. February 2018, 15:17: Message edited by: Raptor Eye ]

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016