homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Why doesn't Stephen Green just shut up and go away. (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Why doesn't Stephen Green just shut up and go away.
beatmenace
Shipmate
# 16955

- Posted      Profile for beatmenace   Email beatmenace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Unaccustomed as i am to posting in Hell - since this is a personal attack i find myself here.

Any one see this ?

http://www.thisislondon.co.uk/news/londoners-diary/mice-plague-gods-reply-to-tesco-gay-gift-7618593.html

This guy is a few rungs short of a ladder and he isn't my voice.

Why wont he stop embarrassing us with his stupidity and bigotry?

--------------------
"I'm the village idiot , aspiring to great things." (The Icicle Works)

Posts: 297 | From: Whitley Bay | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged
Panda
Shipmate
# 2951

- Posted      Profile for Panda   Email Panda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Same reason trolls don't just shut up and go away. He's being well fed.
Posts: 1637 | From: North Wales | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
Darllenwr
Shipmate
# 14520

- Posted      Profile for Darllenwr   Email Darllenwr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It feeds his sense of his own importance.

--------------------
If I've told you once, I've told you a million times: I do not exaggerate!

Posts: 1101 | From: The catbox | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It could be because he believes he is right.
It could be because he believes that God hates gays.
It could be because he believes he is representing the views of conservative evangelicals.

This conservative evangelical believes that if he does believe any of the above then he is deluded.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I love the comeback from the guy from Stonewall. [Killing me]

In fact, I think gentle mockery is probably the only sensible way to deal with Green.

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stephen
Shipmate
# 40

- Posted      Profile for Stephen   Email Stephen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hmmm.....
I don't think he's quite the full shilling.......

--------------------
Best Wishes
Stephen

'Be still,then, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations and I will be exalted in the earth' Ps46 v10

Posts: 3954 | From: Alto C Clef Country | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
jbohn
Shipmate
# 8753

- Posted      Profile for jbohn   Author's homepage   Email jbohn   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It's symbolic of his struggle against reality.

--------------------
We are punished by our sins, not for them.
--Elbert Hubbard

Posts: 989 | From: East of Eden, west of St. Paul | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Balaam:
It could be because he believes he is right.
It could be because he believes that God hates gays.
It could be because he believes he is representing the views of conservative evangelicals.

This conservative evangelical believes that if he does believe any of the above then he is deluded.

And you are the defining theologian of Conservative Evangelicalism, of course.

The problem is that he probably does believe what he says. And he probably believes that there are others who agree with him - in which he is probably right.

This is the same issue as most others who talk crap, that they believe they are interpreting the Christian faith correctly, and, unless you agree with them, you are wrong, and so cannot inform them. Because God Hated Gays, everything that happens is a reflection of this.

Trying to change a worldview that believes God Hates Gays is almost impossible, because changing a worldview is extremely difficult in any case, and accepting that your entire purpose and meaning in life has been wrong is difficult.

The issue is not that Green is deluded. The issue is that he talks as if he is not.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:
And you are the defining theologian of Conservative Evangelicalism, of course.

No. Just the defining theologian of this little corner of it. Membership one.

Unlike Green I don't pretend I speak for a group of people which contains those who disagree with me.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Mea culpa. Mea maxima culpa.*

I released all those mice as a protest about Tesco closing 12 Fresh & Easy stores in the US.

Even though there are no such stores close to me, I felt badly for RuthW and felt a need to protest.

Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It seems like an odd thing for God to send a plague of. Mice? really?

So what was the sin of the Boston Market near here that was closed for a plague of rats? Does this person really believe that all such occurences must have divine cause? And if not, how does one tell which ones do and which ones don't?

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So, Stephen Green has made yet another eccentric anti gay comment.

In other news: A bear was seen entering the woods with a toilet roll.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jahlove
Tied to the mast
# 10290

- Posted      Profile for Jahlove   Email Jahlove   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by The Royal Spaniel:
Hmmm.....
I don't think he's quite the full shilling.......

Royal Spaniel has hit the nail on the head. Although no-one believes in phrenology these days, just one look at that photo clearly shows he is a seriously unwell man. In the Styx, Balaam has given occasion to dredge up this brilliant piece . I am unsure whether it's by Yer Actual Tom Wright (I hope it is!) but why don't the Daily Heil and its ilk ever contact theologians of his calibre for responses on religious issues? Answer: coz doing so might not make Christians look like the sort of eye-swivelling nut jobs that quotes from Green do.

It's the popular press, guys - within which all women who get raped are asking for it, all non-whites are terrorists, all social workers are evil child-snatchers unless a kid gets killed by its parents in which case they are lazy fuckers, all teachers are lazy fuckers who can't teach while, at the same time, all parents are lazy fuckers who can't be arsed to toilet-train their kids before they go to school (unless they earn more than £50K pa in which case it reverts to teacher error), shedloads of jobs are taken by immigrant workers (even tho' UK yoof are idle, useless, work shy scum). And everyone is categorised by the value of their housing.

And we should take quotes in such media from Stephen Green seriously?*

*unfortunately, those who are influenced by the Daily Heil and its like, do [Frown]

--------------------
“Sing like no one's listening, love like you've never been hurt, dance like nobody's watching, and live like its heaven on earth.” - Mark Twain

Posts: 6477 | From: Alice's Restaurant (UK Franchise) | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm sure I've mentioned this before, but I knew Stephen Green personally about 25 years ago. We attended the same church (believe it or not, he used to be a very high church Anglo-Catholic) and we drank in the same pub (he hasn't always been a puritan) and I can assure you that even then, he was several sandwiches short of a lunch pack.

[ 08. April 2012, 22:57: Message edited by: Spike ]

--------------------

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
PaulBC
Shipmate
# 13712

- Posted      Profile for PaulBC         Edit/delete post 
Has he ever heard of the virtue of charity towards ones fellow men ? He has be a few pence short of a Pound, or he belkieves that God is going about loosing mice on those with whom He displeased . Give me a break that is not like the God I believe in . But let him rant otherwise he might act out on his phobia's. [Votive] [Angel] [Smile]

--------------------
"He has told you O mortal,what is good;and what does the Lord require of youbut to do justice and to love kindness ,and to walk humbly with your God."Micah 6:8

Posts: 873 | From: Victoria B.C. Canada | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged
Aelred of Rievaulx
Shipmate
# 16860

- Posted      Profile for Aelred of Rievaulx   Email Aelred of Rievaulx   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
He is a busted flush, ever since his wife (ex?) revealed to the papers his abusive and bullying behaviour at home - which all added up to his being one huge HYPOCRITE.

--------------------
In friendship are joined honor and charm, truth and joy, sweetness and good-will, affection and action. And all these take their beginning from Christ, advance through Christ, and are perfected in Christ.

Posts: 136 | From: English Midlands | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Rodents have had it in for homosexuals since one of their own was treated with Such Contempt. ARMAGEDDON!

Not safe for work or those of a delicate approach to sexual matters.

AtB, Pyx_e

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Aelred of Rievaulx:
He is a busted flush, ever since his wife (ex?) revealed to the papers his abusive and bullying behaviour at home - which all added up to his being one huge HYPOCRITE.

Why HYPOCRITE? I consider his public behavior "abusive and bullying" of everyone he disagrees with. Besides, he'd probably consider that his treatment of his wife came under the rubric of "...make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless". He was merely "cleansing her" for her soul's sake, and therefore all his harsh treatment of her was actually "loving".

Pardon me while I [Projectile]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by beatmenace:

Because reasonable people don't make the headlines and he is quotogenic.
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Wait, is this the same guy who had a go at Tesco's before?

It is, isn't it. Honestly, what an idiot. Because as soon as something bad happens to him or someone he loves (if in fact he loves anyone), he'll see it as some kind of divine retribution and have a psychological crisis.

Go and read the fucking book of Job, you twerp.

[ 09. April 2012, 12:07: Message edited by: orfeo ]

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Robert Armin

All licens'd fool
# 182

- Posted      Profile for Robert Armin     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I was surprised to hear that Tesco's had done anything as positive as support Gay Pride (presumably a type of flour, like Homepride). In my opinion they don't have a great reputation for being caring and altruisitc.

--------------------
Keeping fit was an obsession with Fr Moity .... He did chin ups in the vestry, calisthenics in the pulpit, and had developed a series of Tai-Chi exercises to correspond with ritual movements of the Mass. The Antipope Robert Rankin

Posts: 8927 | From: In the pack | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Armin:
I was surprised to hear that Tesco's had done anything as positive as support Gay Pride ... In my opinion they don't have a great reputation for being caring and altruisitc.

Two words: pink pound.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Robert Armin:
I was surprised to hear that Tesco's had done anything as positive as support Gay Pride (presumably a type of flour, like Homepride). In my opinion they don't have a great reputation for being caring and altruistic.

Caring and altruistic my arse, they are in it for the publicity, and, as QLIb points out, the pink pound.

It is positive for them in some circles, and only negative in a few. They had clearly decided that it is more beneficial than detrimental.

TBH, if the people they were losing were all like Green, then I can see why Tesco might be happy not to have them as customers.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

- Posted      Profile for justlooking   Author's homepage   Email justlooking   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Tesco is one of the largest employers in the country with about a quarter million employees. Lots of them will be gay or lesbian. Gay Pride is just one charity among many the supermarket will support in a year. I doubt if there's anything more to it than that.
Posts: 2319 | From: thither and yon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
beatmenace
Shipmate
# 16955

- Posted      Profile for beatmenace   Email beatmenace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:

TBH, if the people they were losing were all like Green, then I can see why Tesco might be happy not to have them as customers.

Seems to have been the same logic used by the Co-Operative Bank.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2005/jun/24/ethicalmoney.religion

--------------------
"I'm the village idiot , aspiring to great things." (The Icicle Works)

Posts: 297 | From: Whitley Bay | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
quote:

Because reasonable people don't make the headlines and he is quotogenic.
Reasonable people don't make headlines, nor do unreasonable ones. Sub-editors do.

And newspapers don't exist to tell the truth, newspapers exist for one reason, to sell newspapers.

As long as Stephen Green's comments help them to sell newspapers he'll be quoted.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

- Posted      Profile for Steve H   Email Steve H   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Because he's a stupid bigot!

--------------------
Hold to Christ, and for the rest, be totally uncommitted.
Herbert Butterfield.

Posts: 439 | From: Hemel Hempstead, Herts | Registered: May 2012  |  IP: Logged
Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

- Posted      Profile for Mark Betts   Email Mark Betts   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I don't hate the guy - at least some of what he says may be true, but he has no authority. He isn't "the voice" for all true christians.

My real problem with him is that he is pro-life (as I am) but also campaigns for the re-introduction of capital punishment.

I know this view is commonly held among fundamentalist evangelicals, but I cannot see how such a view can fit in with the story of Jesus and the woman caught in adultery - "let he who is without sin cast the first stone."

--------------------
"We are not some casual and meaningless product of evolution. Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed, each of us is loved, each of us is necessary."

Posts: 2080 | From: Leicester | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Albertus
Shipmate
# 13356

- Posted      Profile for Albertus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think it's pretty clear that Stephen Green is not very well, isn't it? Although he's embarrassing, he's really someone to be pitied.

--------------------
My beard is a testament to my masculinity and virility, and demonstrates that I am a real man. Trouble is, bits of quiche sometimes get caught in it.

Posts: 6498 | From: Y Sowth | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Indeed. I think he is mentally ill.

I sometimes pray for him through gritted teeth.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
molopata

The Ship's jack
# 9933

- Posted      Profile for molopata     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm serverely worried. We are currently dealing with a mouse (trap coming tomorrow). What gay things have we been up to?

--------------------
... The Respectable

Posts: 1718 | From: the abode of my w@ndering mind | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

- Posted      Profile for Mark Betts   Email Mark Betts   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
He's a fanatic - and you don't have to be mentally ill to be a fanatic (but it helps!)

--------------------
"We are not some casual and meaningless product of evolution. Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed, each of us is loved, each of us is necessary."

Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

- Posted      Profile for Steve H   Email Steve H   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mark Betts:

My real problem with him is that he is pro-life (as I am) but also campaigns for the re-introduction of capital punishment.

Shome mishtake, surely?
People opposed to abortion and euthanasia are only 'pro-life' if they're also opponents of capital punishment, and are pacifists and vegetarians. Otherwise, they're just anti-choice. I'm absolutely opposed to capital punishment, pacifically-inclined but no longer an absolute pacifist, and no longer a vegetarian (I used to be both), and I believe in allowing abortion and euthanasia in some circumstances. Therefore, I'm not pro-life, but then, I don't claim to be. I'm a utilitarian ethically - life as such isn't the point. Happiness is.

[ 12. May 2012, 22:57: Message edited by: Steve H ]

--------------------
Herbert Butterfield.

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Steve H:
quote:

Shome mishtake, surely?
People opposed to abortion and euthanasia are only 'pro-life' if they're also opponents of capital punishment, and are pacifists and vegetarians. Otherwise, they're just anti-choice. I'm absolutely opposed to capital punishment, pacifically-inclined but no longer an absolute pacifist, and no longer a vegetarian (I used to be both), and I believe in allowing abortion and euthanasia in some circumstances. Therefore, I'm not pro-life, but then, I don't claim to be. I'm a utilitarian ethically - life as such isn't the point. Happiness is.

You can see all the 'pro-life' arguments you like our our Dead Horses board which caters for issues which generate plenty of heat but no light, as the views people hold on these issues are pretty much fixed in stone.

The problem with Stephen Green OTOH is that people treat him seriously. He should be treated as representative of Christians rather as one would regard a train-spotter as likely to understand how to run a railway.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

- Posted      Profile for justlooking   Author's homepage   Email justlooking   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think he's gay.
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by justlooking:
I think he's gay.

The breeders can keep him to themselves, thank you very much.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

Maybe it's from pretending to be straight that he's got so twisted up.
Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
The problem with Stephen Green is that people treat him seriously...

Who takes him seriously?

--------------------

Steve H
Shipmate
# 17102

quote:
quote:

Who takes him seriously?
The members of his 'Christian Voice' bigots' club, and the people who turn up at demonstrations he organises, presumably, but no-one else.

--------------------
Herbert Butterfield.

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

quote:
quote:

Who takes him seriously?
The media for a start, otherwise they wouldn't give him a platform. He even appeared on BBC1's Question Time a few years ago.

--------------------

Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

quote:
The members of his 'Christian Voice' bigots' club, and the people who turn up at demonstrations he organises, presumably, but no-one else.

Er.. 'Christian Voice' bigots' club? - to my knowledge he is it!

Demonstations he organises? I don't think he organises any, he just tags along to other people's Protests, with his leaflets and stand!

--------------------

orfeo

# 13878

quote:

...I would have acknowledged that possibility if we were in Purgatory or in Dead Horses. But down here in Hell I really end up hoping that he's not secretly playing for my team.

I can sympathise with folks who struggle with their sexuality. But I find it pretty darn hard to sympathise with those whose "struggle" involves lashing out at the rest of us in insane ways.

Mind you, I've got at least one gay friend who's fairly deeply embarrassed about the way he used to behave towards gays when he was still in the closet.

--------------------

Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:

...I would have acknowledged that possibility if we were in Purgatory or in Dead Horses. But down here in Hell I really end up hoping that he's not secretly playing for my team.

I can sympathise with folks who struggle with their sexuality. But I find it pretty darn hard to sympathise with those whose "struggle" involves lashing out at the rest of us in insane ways.

Mind you, I've got at least one gay friend who's fairly deeply embarrassed about the way he used to behave towards gays when he was still in the closet.

..So there's hope for Stevey-boy Green yet then! [Killing me]

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:

Er.. 'Christian Voice' bigots' club? - to my knowledge he is it!

Demonstations he organises? I don't think he organises any, he just tags along to other people's Protests, with his leaflets and stand!

I've been convinced for a while that Stephen Green alone is Christian Voice. He probably has a letterhead and persuades some people to give him money, but that's about it. He certainly has no "inner circle" with whom he tosses around ideas or comes to consensus.

He's a weasel. [Razz]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:
I've been convinced for a while that Stephen Green alone is Christian Voice. He probably has a letterhead and persuades some people to give him money, but that's about it. He certainly has no "inner circle" with whom he tosses around ideas or comes to consensus.

Exactly - I've heard that he's recently promoted himself to chairman!

--------------------

Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

This is all getting a little too humorous for Hell...

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Lyda*Rose:

Exactly - I've heard that he's recently promoted himself to chairman!
I believe he has a dog, which makes two of them. The dog's main job is that of 'think-tank'.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

I see a movie in this: Stephen "Soylent" Green, or a Dog and His Dogchow.

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

What would you know about it, n00b?

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:

What would you know about it, n00b?
Do Wha'?

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016