homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » The weather!? (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: The weather!?
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We have just over 200% of normal precipitation this year so far. Last year we had 350% of normal. Everyday seems to hold cloud and rain. It is raining right now. I bought a second sump pump yesterday and will put it behind the house now because the one under the basement doesn't stop running. Lucky to get one, as no sooner in stores, they're off the shelf. I just don't know what to think! Time to build an ark?

We're also experiencing much cooler than normal. It's been about +5°C each night and midday today was just +13°. Normals are 10 degrees warmer. With winters warmer than normal and summers cooler and whole lot more rain/snow, I'm beginning to wonder if we might end up with just one long season of weather called Dirty.

Is anyone else having wonky weather?

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, it is so wet and cold here in June that my Christmas cactus is flowering. And I've reluctantly had to put the heating on again. Yesterday, I wore a polo necked jumper, a fleece and a body warmer, and had to put an extra blanket on the bed. Can't you keep the bad weather in Canada and not be quite so generous?

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here in central Arizona (Phoenix area) it's 103F -- expected high of 111F today. By Thursday we expect 113F. I think the last rain we had was May 9.

Please send us some of your rain!

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Another one who had the heating back on yesterday - I don't have a tumble drier, so drying the weekly wash presents something of a challenge in this weather. A beautiful weeping willow on the banks of the Wye was torn apart in the recent storm [Frown] . But at least there's no serious flooding here yet.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kyzyl

Ship's dog
# 374

- Posted      Profile for Kyzyl   Email Kyzyl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hot, heat index into the the 95-100F range, humid, severe t-storms ripping through every other night. Makes me wish for a snowstorm. This weather reminds me of why I left coastal Texas.

[ 17. June 2012, 20:32: Message edited by: Kyzyl ]

--------------------
I need a quote.

Posts: 668 | From: Wapasha's Prairie | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lothiriel
Shipmate
# 15561

- Posted      Profile for Lothiriel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm almost embarrassed to say that, except for a cool wet weekend two weeks ago, here in Toronto we've had lovely spring and early summer weather since the beginning of May, with just enough rain to keep everything green and growing.

--------------------
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea. St-Exupery

my blog

Posts: 538 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've always thought that here in northwest England we don't have seasons: just mild winter all year round. But usually we can rely on some sunshine in May and June. There has been very little, while in February (remember?) we had mediterranean blue skies and unbroken sunshine. This, I am assured, carried on into March although I was out of the country then.

We've had the heating on at least some time every day since then; winter woollies have not yet been put away. I'm consoling myself with signs of improvement today and in this week's forecast, and the tabloid headlines which predict winter weather until September. Since they told us we were going to have a 'barbecue summer' last year, followed by a harsh winter, and both were proved wrong, I confidently look forward to a blistering July and August.

--------------------
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd: We're all individuals!
Lone voice: I'm not!

Posts: 12927 | From: The Pool of Life | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

- Posted      Profile for The Scrumpmeister   Author's homepage   Email The Scrumpmeister   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm basking in the beautiful weather.

Yes, I'm one of those people who gets fed up of people talking about how "nice" the weather is, when the reality is that it is horrible and warm, causing unnecessary discomfort on all sorts of levels.

Nice weather is when it is cool. Rain is acceptable, as long as there are enough dry patches to go out and see the the business of life, and when there is sunshine it is not accompanied by ridiculous levels of humidity but instead a good breeze to keep the worst effects of it at bay.

All of which is to say that the weather in this part of the UK is just about right. I just hope that it holds out for another two days at least.

--------------------
If Christ is not fully human, humankind is not fully saved. - St John of Saint-Denis

Posts: 14741 | From: Greater Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You must have good circulation, Michael! Below 17 degrees or so I feel distinctly uncomfortable; I don't know what it reached today when the sun shone but it was just about OK. 20-21 all year round would suit me fine; I could cope with a bit of cold if I knew it wasn't going to last, and a couple of weeks of hot summer weather would set me up for the autumn.

Trouble is that even friends in the south of France have been complaining about the weather, so I'd have to emigrate a fair distance to get what I want. Sitting at home under the drizzle feeds my inner Eeyore I suppose.

--------------------

LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Our weather in the Upper Midwest of the US has been off-track all year. Here we had no snow until January -- very bizarre; we used to get our first snow around All Saints Day; then after some reassuring weeks of "normal" winter we had a bizarre warm spell in early April, with temps reaching into the 60s and 70's; fruit trees came into bloom, even. Then -- boom -- winter happened again, this time killing prematurely budding foliage and devastating our state's fruit industry for the year. Then we had several weeks of no precipitation, which is bad news for the springtime; then torrential rain; then more droughty conditions.

I'm just a hobby gardener, and I've found the weather this year strange and troubling; I can't imagine how real farmers are coping.

--------------------
Simul iustus et peccator
http://www.lutheranchiklworddiary.blogspot.com

Posts: 6462 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
March in most of the UK was unusually warm, with record temperatures in Aberdeenshire (28C!). Since then it's been mixed and May and June have been wet and windy at times.

I don't hold out much hope for a summer here, which we measure by being able to eat outdoors and stay out until 10pm. I suppose it will brighten up when the kids go back to school.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ferdzy
Shipmate
# 8702

- Posted      Profile for Ferdzy   Author's homepage   Email Ferdzy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Our summer has been awful since December, and I'm pretty much in despair. No snow, no cold; about 2" of rain TOTAL since the beginning of April. It looks like the middle of August out there now, and it feels like it too. We are having 10 times the usual number of pests because they all survived the "winter" easily. Going to be 28° to 32° all next week, with no rain in sight. We are pulling out our peas, because they are too tough and bitter to eat.

I know what your problem is, no prophet: you've got all our rain. GIVE IT BACK, DAMN IT!

Posts: 252 | From: Ontario, Canada | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lothiriel:
I'm almost embarrassed to say that, except for a cool wet weekend two weeks ago, here in Toronto we've had lovely spring and early summer weather since the beginning of May, with just enough rain to keep everything green and growing.

Oh Toronto, Toronto, Toronto! Why do you always get played the favourite? [Biased]

I will ask politely that rain leave us and go, not to you, but to Arizona. And ask Arizona and Tronna to please forward some sun and heat to the the north and west.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
today is the first day since... last July(?)* that I haven't worn a sweater and woolies. this is the third chilly/wet summer in a row for us. I'm beginning to fear for my sanity.

*not counting my lovely trip to Marmot-land in February. that was bliss.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

- Posted      Profile for justlooking   Author's homepage   Email justlooking   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
I don't hold out much hope for a summer here, which we measure by being able to eat outdoors and stay out until 10pm.

I think it's rationed now. We hardly ever get more than two consecutive days of it. If we do it becomes an official heatwave and people get giddy with the excitement.
Posts: 2319 | From: thither and yon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

- Posted      Profile for The Scrumpmeister   Author's homepage   Email The Scrumpmeister   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Angloid:
You must have good circulation, Michael! Below 17 degrees or so I feel distinctly uncomfortable;

Perhaps too good. 17 degrees is about my benchmark too but the other way round. I generally prefer to have the room too cold and be able to put on another layer of clothing as necessary than too warm and not be able to do much about it. I find the warmth uncomfortable after a while, and if it's hot outdoors and I have to be out and about doing things, I perspire, which then aggravates my eczema.

You can imagine how I fared in the Caribbean. People say to me, 'Oh, you must have loved that!' These are the same people who go to hot countries on holiday - out of choice.

On the other hand, I do know people who are always cold, and will be seen in a cardigan or turn the heating up, even at the height of summer.

--------------------
If Christ is not fully human, humankind is not fully saved. - St John of Saint-Denis

Posts: 14741 | From: Greater Manchester, UK | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
ken
Ship's Roundhead
# 2460

- Posted      Profile for ken     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
You must have good circulation, Michael! Below 17 degrees or so I feel distinctly uncomfortable;.

I start feeling too warm at about 18 degrees outside...

actuallky it gets less bad as I get older, but I still hate temperatures above the low 20s.

--------------------
Ken

L’amor che move il sole e l’altre stelle.

Posts: 39579 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

I think only Michael of the three of us is living in the right place for appropriate weather.

--------------------

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Michael Astley:
On the other hand, I do know people who are always cold, and will be seen in a cardigan or turn the heating up, even at the height of summer.

I'll be one of them - I'm happiest when the temperature's somewhere in the 80s, if it's dry heat.
Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Middle of June and I'm still having a hot water bottle at night!

[Eek!]

--------------------
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Posts: 3149 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We have been surprised by unusually cool weather the last few days! The humidity has been down and the 91 degree temps feel pretty comfortable!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There is sunshine* at the moment but the weather forecast on our intranet is for rain while the BBC site shows no rain today. I reckon we'll get a shower.

Mrs Sioni's weather app shows rain from Thursday 21st to 7th July. That's a wash-out Wimbledon then.

*Nope. It's gone again.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Two solid days of rain and temps in the 90's today -- sauna, anyone?

--------------------
Simul iustus et peccator
http://www.lutheranchiklworddiary.blogspot.com

Posts: 6462 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

Wrong. Fine afternoon and evening. It won't last though.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

WhateverTheySay
Shipmate
# 16598

- Posted      Profile for WhateverTheySay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Warm and sunny today. I definitely prefer it colder than this. But I am glad it didn't rain today.

--------------------
I'm not lost, I just don't know where I am going

Posts: 872 | From: Lost in Space, without a map | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Spring has lasted well here. We've had lots of nice mid to upper 20s weather. But now the summer is arriving, 37deg today. I felt very sleepy this afternoon. Sadly 'seance unique' ie half day working doesn't start until July.
Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

I'd love to know where 'here' is. Presumably somewhere francophone, but not any of the parts of France where I know people and get weather reports from.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I believe Lucia is in Tunisia.

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

Congratulations, Angloid, on reaching exactly 10, 000 posts.

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Our daughter is moving to Daly City, a suburb of San Francisco this week: to the best of my knowledge, it never snows there and is rarely over 15C, i.e. 60F. I wish I could afford to return to northern California...
[Frown]

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

quote:
Originally posted by Michael Astley:
Congratulations, Angloid, on reaching exactly 10, 000 posts.

Gee thanks! I missed it... just noticed 10 thousand and something when I was replying to Ken's 36 thousandth post. Some of us had a life once. [Biased]

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
just noticed 10 thousand and something when I was replying to Ken's 36 thousandth post. Some of us had a life once. [Biased]

I did! Congrats to both. I was passed by a weasel and rarely follow my post-count, but I know I saw myself in the top five....

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
WhateverTheySay
Shipmate
# 16598

- Posted      Profile for WhateverTheySay     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well it is supposed to rain tomorrow. So our nice weather was only very brief. But the weather does change a lot where I am (unless it is raining).

--------------------

Posts: 872 | From: Lost in Space, without a map | Registered: Aug 2011  |  IP: Logged

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

+7°C and sun first this morning and no wind. It got to +15° today, and the clouds are gathering for a thunderstorm says the forecast. Normal said to be 10 degrees more. I'd cry me a river but there's already too much water around.
Lucia

Looking for light
# 15201

- Posted      Profile for Lucia     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
I believe Lucia is in Tunisia.

Correct! [Big Grin]

Today I sucumbed and for the first time this year turned on our one and only air conditioner in the living room and took refuge there for the afternoon. Even now the rest of our flat is around 30 deg. The problem with an upstairs flat is the sun beats on the flat roof all day and then in the evening when it cools a bit outside the roof acts like a giant storage heater radiating the stored heat back into the flat! Even after 5 years here I find the real heat of summer a bit hard to take. And I can't believe how much water I can drink when it's hot like this!

Posts: 1075 | From: Nigh golden stone and spires | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Some very interesting weather reports from around the world . Which part of Space are you lost in Whatevertheysay ? If I'm travelling there I'll try and remember to bring a brolly.

Devon's weather has gone a bit wonky recently with June looking much like a washout . We had an agreeable Spring , a little too kind if anything.

I know the memory plays tricks but the weather does feel different than it did 40 years ago , the sun certainly feels hotter on the skin .
As one farmer said "The wet is wetter and dry is drier".

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

last few days it's been getting up into the high 70's (25 C today) which is LOVELY. though, if it weren't for the afternoon breezes I'd be dying. I'm a total heat sissy.

lots of afternoon thunderstorms which I love and which we haven't really had for the past few years. good stuff.

--------------------

Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

I can't remember the last time we had a summer of reasonably guaranteed warm and dry days. So far we've had no more than a few days at a time of 'summer' weather and then back to cold and wet grey skies. In a proper summer you get rain but it is refreshing and rarely cools down enough to turn back to winter. The sunny days have all been in the winter and spring, which is great but never warm enough to relax in Tshirts as one should.

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

We've got proper Welsh weather now. Gallons of it, hurtling out of the sky and our office is built on a flood plain. If the levee breaks .... Sioni's gonna get some unscheduled leave.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

WhateverTheySay
Shipmate
# 16598

quote:
Originally posted by rolyn:
Which part of Space are you lost in Whatevertheysay ? If I'm travelling there I'll try and remember to bring a brolly.

I'm in the UK.

--------------------

Eigon
Shipmate
# 4917

- Posted      Profile for Eigon   Author's homepage   Email Eigon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The chap in the greengrocer's this morning said "Roll on, winter - there's a chance we'll see more sunshine then!"

--------------------
Laugh hard. Run fast. Be kind.

Posts: 3710 | From: Hay-on-Wye, town of books | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's been an odd morning. Bright and sunny when we left the house, a bit louring by the time we were coming out of Costco, and by the time we were leaving Sainsburys 40 minutes later, the world was drenched in fog, visibility less than 100m. Then there was a thunderstorm and now it's brightish and sunnyish again.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

Meanwhile we've been having Scottish weather all month. [Disappointed]

--------------------

Graven Image
Shipmate
# 8755

- Posted      Profile for Graven Image   Email Graven Image   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A bit cool for swimming this morning 70F Hot air balloons are flying over my house which means it is fogged over in the valley below where they usually take off. Very strange summer. it was over 100F just under a week ago.
Posts: 2641 | From: Third planet from the sun. USA | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here in Newfoundland May began with snow [Eek!] (mercifully short-lived) then a few weeks of warm sunshine, then a sudden plummet in the temperatures (from high-teens/low 20s to single-digits) at the beginning of June.

The last week or so has been mostly nice - sunshine but not horribly hot or humid - although there's usually a bit of fog to be burnt off. We're having the wooden siding replaced on our house, and the weather's been just right for it. [Smile]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

Here in England's northwest a break of fifteen minutes or so would be welcomed so that I could go out and buy provisions. I like the rain and all but I also need sustenance.

--------------------

Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

- Posted      Profile for Jen.   Email Jen.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dream on...

--------------------
Was Jenny Ann, but fancied being more minimal.

Posts: 5318 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
WhateverTheySay
Shipmate
# 16598

quote:
Originally posted by Eigon:
The chap in the greengrocer's this morning said "Roll on, winter - there's a chance we'll see more sunshine then!"

Well winter sun is my favourite kind of weather.

--------------------

The Scrumpmeister
Ship’s Taverner
# 5638

quote:
Originally posted by Jenny Ann:
Dream on...

Haha.

Thanks for the encouragement! [Razz]

--------------------

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Today I'm glad I live on the top of the hill - it has been coming down stair rods all day. I drove up a river coming home from work [Eek!]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016