homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » St Gargoyles Calendar

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: St Gargoyles Calendar
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I had a sudden brainwave and decided to get a St. Gargoyles Calendar for some friends. The Christian bookshop in Cardiff had sold out, Amazon reckon you have to preorder as it hasn't been released, and no-one else seems to stock it. Can anyone help?

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've bought it from Church House Bookshop before, they're usually pretty good.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If no luck from them, this site still seems to say it's available, but it is rather expensive. (They also say it's not due to be published for a few weeks yet.)

--------------------

St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I didn't think that there was going to be one, this year. Perhaps Dave Walker will be along sometime soon to confirm?
Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorry - hopelessly confused. Ignore last post. As you were Ahem.
Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Panda
Shipmate
# 2951

- Posted      Profile for Panda   Email Panda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
They're always quite expensive; suppose it's a small print run. I may look into Dave Walker too! Mind you, the BD's price is the best of seen. May get a couple for friends, I usually do.

[ 25. November 2012, 19:19: Message edited by: Panda ]

Posts: 1637 | From: North Wales | Registered: Jun 2002  |  IP: Logged
SyNoddy
Shipmate
# 17009

- Posted      Profile for SyNoddy     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Word at Greenbelt was that there was no Dave Walker calendar planned for 2013 [Frown]
Posts: 53 | From: Somewhere near the Middle | Registered: Mar 2012  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

Teatowels and books instead, though.

--------------------

The Weeder
Shipmate
# 11321

- Posted      Profile for The Weeder   Author's homepage   Email The Weeder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Try emailing eleanor@chbookshop.co.uk. The last e mail ad I had suggested they were available.

--------------------
Still missing the gator

Posts: 2542 | From: LaLa Land | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016