homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » The Giant Cheezbhurger

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: The Giant Cheezbhurger
Bartolomeo

Musical Engineer
# 8352

- Posted      Profile for Bartolomeo   Email Bartolomeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by the giant cheeseburger:
It has been noted on this forum in the past that a large proportion of deaths in home invasions in the USA are due to occupants being killed with their own guns which were supposedly there to be used for their protection. Could selling guns or surrendering them to the police be a better move for protecting your family maybe?

Nice going. You just screwed up a perfectly good thread by turning it into a pond war over gun control. This thread wasn't about guns and in fact had nothing to do with guns until you screwed it up.

You have no couth and your methods are crude.

There are plenty of gun threads for you to post this crap on, or you can start another one.

Then again, you have your facts wrong, and will probably get whacked upside the head with a cluebat by the forum's gun nuts.

I believe this has been pointed out to you before.

Carry on, no doubt bad people never do bad things to good people off in your fair corner of the world.

[ 29. November 2012, 19:51: Message edited by: Bartolomeo ]

--------------------
"Individual talent is too sporadic and unpredictable to be allowed any important part in the organization society" --Stuart Chase

Posts: 1291 | From: the American Midwest | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Eh? Cheeseburger mentioned guns in passing, alongside plenty of other well reasoned posts.

Looks like you bugbear to me - not his.

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Mr Clingford
Shipmate
# 7961

- Posted      Profile for Mr Clingford   Email Mr Clingford   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
And it's not a pond war as tgc is an OZ - it's not just Brits who think that the American gun culture is not a credit to the US of A.

--------------------
Ne'er cast a clout till May be out.

If only.

Posts: 1660 | From: A Fleeting moment | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

- Posted      Profile for the giant cheeseburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Snore]

--------------------
If I give a homeopathy advocate a really huge punch in the face, can the injury be cured by giving them another really small punch in the face?

Posts: 4834 | From: Adelaide, South Australia. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Bartolomeo:
quote:
Originally posted by the giant cheeseburger:
It has been noted on this forum in the past that a large proportion of deaths in home invasions in the USA are due to occupants being killed with their own guns which were supposedly there to be used for their protection. Could selling guns or surrendering them to the police be a better move for protecting your family maybe?

Nice going. You just screwed up a perfectly good thread by turning it into a pond war over gun control. This thread wasn't about guns and in fact had nothing to do with guns until you screwed it up.

You have no couth and your methods are crude.

There are plenty of gun threads for you to post this crap on, or you can start another one.

Then again, you have your facts wrong, and will probably get whacked upside the head with a cluebat by the forum's gun nuts.

I believe this has been pointed out to you before.

Carry on, no doubt bad people never do bad things to good people off in your fair corner of the world.

A link would have helped, then we might have had a better idea what tgc was supposed to be talking about.

btw, Lake War is probably a fair term when the Pacific is involved.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

- Posted      Profile for Horseman Bree   Email Horseman Bree   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hey, Bartolomeo, maybe your overreaction relates to your realisation that the whole gun thang in the US is just too much, too dangerous, too idiotic, but you also know that it is now to big to be stopped.

Enjoy going down in the next random shooting.

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Posts: 5372 | From: more herring choker than bluenose | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:

I like it. After all, ours is bigger than yours.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:

It's all about size for you gay Australian legislative draftsmen, isn't it?

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
quote:
quote:

It's all about size for you gay Australian legislative draftsmen, isn't it?
I'll have to ask the other one before responding.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So what's the Aussie attitude towards guns, then? Americans and Aussies have a lot in common, and Oz has a reputation as a rough-n-ready sort of place, and many people live in the Outback. So I'd think that at least some people think guns are necessary. (Probably much moreso than in the UK.)

Or do you prefer crossbows? [Biased]

FYI: I'm American and generally not pro guns--but I don't think they should be completely banned, either.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

Some of the toughest gun laws in the world. We didn't tend to think much of easy access after the Port Arthur massacre. The fact that the USA shrugs off shooting spree after shooting spree as 'just one of those things' is one of the most bizarre things about your national psyche.

EDIT: Sporting guns absolutely must be kept at the gun club, not in the home. Those guns kept in the home (rural properties etc.) must be kept in locked cabinets under strict conditions. I think I can recall at least one story of a man being prosecuted because his grandson got hold of a gun and played with it, even though I don't think anyone was hurt.

[ 30. November 2012, 02:22: Message edited by: orfeo ]

--------------------

orfeo

# 13878

quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
and many people live in the Outback.

Actually, they don't. It's one of the great myths of our country. We are one of the most highly urbanised populations in the world. 89% urban versus 82% for USA and 79% for UK according to a set of estimates published on Wikipedia.

--------------------

Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

- Posted      Profile for Mullygrub   Email Mullygrub   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
But we do all ride kangaroos to work.

--------------------
Smurfs are weird. And so am I.

Posts: 634 | From: Melbskies | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

Mine was eating too much grass. I had to trade it in for a wallaby.

--------------------

Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

- Posted      Profile for Mullygrub   Email Mullygrub   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Grass? You mean red earth, surely.

--------------------

Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

- Posted      Profile for Dark Knight   Email Dark Knight   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
So what's the Aussie attitude towards guns, then? Americans and Aussies have a lot in common, and Oz has a reputation as a rough-n-ready sort of place, and many people live in the Outback. So I'd think that at least some people think guns are necessary. (Probably much moreso than in the UK.)

[Disappointed]
Is that a wind-up? Vast majority of Australians live in urban centres on the coasts.
As someone else has stated, our firearm laws are MUCH stricter than in the US or Canada. I and many others down here find the death grip the NRA seems to have on politics in the land of the free totally baffling.

--------------------
So don't ever call me lucky
You don't know what I done, what it was, who I lost, or what it cost me
- A B Original: I C U

----
Love is as strong as death (Song of Solomon 8:6).

Posts: 2958 | From: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Evensong
Shipmate
# 14696

- Posted      Profile for Evensong   Author's homepage   Email Evensong   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mullygrub:
Grass? You mean red earth, surely.

Red earth?

Mine eats sand.

I did eventually have to trade her in for a Toyota.

--------------------
a theological scrapbook

Posts: 9481 | From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

- Posted      Profile for Dark Knight   Email Dark Knight   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
There is one stereotype I can confirm, however. All Australian men look like Hugh Jackman. And all Australian women look like Nicole Kidman.
The one exception is tgc, who looks like this.

--------------------

----

Posts: 2958 | From: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

quote:
Evensong: I did eventually have to trade her in for a Toyota.
That's another name for some type of exotic beer, yes?

--------------------

Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

quote:
Knighty: The one exception is tgc, who looks like this.
[Killing me]

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Sorry, I didn't mean that as any kind of a wind-up. Someone mentioned that tgc is from Oz, so I wondered about Aussie gun policies and attitudes.

Yes, I know that most people don't live in the Outback. I said "many" do. (Just like we have many people in the "fly-over" states here, but most people live on the coasts.)

I just meant that--in the US, anyway--rural folks arguably have a legit need for guns: protecting their livestock (if any), land, and themselves. From discussions I've had with Aussies, here and elsewhere, over the years, it's seemed to many of us that the two countries have a lot in common.

And yes, I know you don't ride kangaroos to work. But how are all those gone-feral camels doing? [Biased] (I read Robyn Davidson's books, long ago.)

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

quote:
Golden Key: But how are all those gone-feral camels doing? [Biased]
We like them, as they help keep the drop bears under control.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

??Drop bears are real??

Terry Pratchett used them in "The Last Continent", about an Oz-like part of Disc World. I thought he made them up.

I read the article you linked to. I didn't see any obvious "gotcha!" smirking in it...

[Confused]

--------------------

Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mullygrub:
quote:
Golden Key: But how are all those gone-feral camels doing? [Biased]
We like them, as they help keep the drop bears under control.
Strange, I thought you needed a special foul-smelling spray or obnoxiously ugly talisman to repel the vile drop-bears.

Australia, Australia, Australia, we love ya, amen.

[ 30. November 2012, 05:14: Message edited by: Ariston ]

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

quote:
??Drop bears are real??

Terry Pratchett used them in "The Last Continent", about an Oz-like part of Disc World. I thought he made them up.

I read the article you linked to. I didn't see any obvious "gotcha!" smirking in it...

[Confused]

[Biased]

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Mullygrub--

Explicate for a poor, ignorant Yank, please?

--------------------

Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

- Posted      Profile for Athrawes   Email Athrawes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Living in a rural part of Australia, those who need guns mostly have shot guns, which are strictly controlled, must be securely locked away with ammo stored separately etc. The process for getting ( and keeping) a gun is quite involved, and includes a criminal check and lots of paperwork. The process takes quite a while.

The general assumption is that a gun is a tool, in much the same way as a tractor is. There is no sense of needing one for protection in any of the rural communities I've lived in, or among any of my friends and relations. Gun ownership is seen as a responsibility rather than as a right.

I'm not so familiar with hobby shooting. The licensing requirements are very strict, and there are limits on how many and what calibre you can keep etc, but I don't know details.

--------------------
Explaining why is going to need a moment, since along the way we must take in the Ancient Greeks, the study of birds, witchcraft, 19thC Vaudeville and the history of baseball. Michael Quinion.

Posts: 2966 | From: somewhere with a book shop | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
??Drop bears are real??

[Confused]

Look at the distribution map again, particularly the big blob in the centre.

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We let the snakes kill the intruders. Those that survive the spiders.

We had a lovely Cleveland Southern Baptist stay with us for 5 months during an end of training teaching experience.

We joked about the snakes, and then saw 2 brown and 1 tiger snakes in a 3 week period...

Golden key, the whole article is fictitious. As are drop bears. But you knew that, right.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well drop bears may be fictitious, but don't forget the bunyips which live in the deep dark mountain valleys in Blue Mountains in New South Wales and in similar places in Victoria. They like cold dark creeks and billabongs.

Even the usual sleepy looking koala can sound ferocious when fighting in the bush. And when mating. This is definitely not fictitious.

[ 30. November 2012, 06:21: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

I genuinely love it when Australians congregate on the internet. We develop these sudden flash mobs, often at the times of day when some of our major competitors are asleep, and proceed to absolutely take the piss out of everything.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Thanks for the input.

Yes, I do see the bear head...but that doesn't necessarily indicate a fictional or cryptological beastie. Interpretive maps can get creative about that sort of thing: pictures of bears, and picnic tables, and restrooms, oh my!

Plus it's a museum's site, and it does have scientific info available. E.g., when I was trying to figure out if the article was a joke, I noticed that it said the drop bear was from the Quaternary period. I couldn't remember if that was current or long ago. So I looked it up on the site, and found a handy-dandy table of geologic/biologic periods. And I remembered enough from long-ago classes to recognize them as real. And it said we're still in the Quaternary period, so...

The comments on the page were clearly joking, but I've seen that with serious articles elsewhere.

And you folks have some weird creatures. Duck-billed platypus??? I mean, really!

Long ago, Paul Hogan did a commercial for Aussie tourism. It went something like this:

"When God was finished making the world, He found He had all sorts of weird and wonderful things left over. 'What will I do with all these? I know! I'll put them all down under.'" (Suggestive pause, then deadpan delivery of...)"'In Australia!'"

[Killing me]

--------------------

Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

quote:
Originally posted by Patdys:

Golden key, the whole article is fictitious. As are drop bears.

Bullshit to that. The bastards have spread west faster than the cane toad. I have taken to hitching a ride to work with a flock of passing wedge-tailed eagles. Spend as little time on the ground and under foliage as possible, say I!
Eagles don't like it when you're tardy. I have taken to employing a dwarf from New Zealand to come to the door and yell shrilly 'The eagles are coming! The eagles are coming!' Better than an alarm clock! Occasionally they get knocked off by the bears, but there are so many unemployed midget Kiwis around that one is soon replaced.

--------------------

----

Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Vulpior:
quote:
??Drop bears are real??

[Confused]

Look at the distribution map again, particularly the big blob in the centre.
And what is the shape of the large white area?

I would not say that drop bears are fictitious. We live within 5 km or so of large National Parks. There have been no confirmed sightings of drop bears in any of them, but some of the gullies are very steep and have not been properly explored. It's probably safe to go as far as saying that the non-existence of drop bears has yet to be proven.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Yes, I know that most people don't live in the Outback. I said "many" do. (Just like we have many people in the "fly-over" states here, but most people live on the coasts.)

Golden Key, draw a line between New York and Los Angeles. You'd find that along that line, there would be quite a few cities with populations over 100,000, and several well over the 1m mark. A similar line between Sydney and Perth covers roughly the same distance, and would give you a city of just under 40,000 (Orange NSW), and then the next centre over 20,000 is Kalgoorlie. There would be some towns in between with up to 5,000 inhabitants, but most would have fewer than 500 people. Non-urban populations are largely confined to the east coast arc and extending to Adelaide.

Otherwise what Athrawes says about gun control here. There have been several prosecutions that I'm aware of (because there has been an appeal) and heavy penalties have been imposed. Even heirloom weapons have been confiscated.

[ 30. November 2012, 07:04: Message edited by: Gee D ]

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

quote:
Gee D: And what is the shape of the large white area?
Erm... all I can see is maybe a bit of a rabbit; what looks a bit like an arse with shit-splatter; some kind of odd-looking, grinning skull; and -- oh yes: Australia.

What am I missing?

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
I genuinely love it when Australians congregate on the internet. We develop these sudden flash mobs, often at the times of day when some of our major competitors are asleep, and proceed to absolutely take the piss out of everything.

Orfeo, have you seen Australia gets drunk... It adates from the Howard days but fits well with your post.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Holy crap, you don't believe in the platypus as well?...

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

- Posted      Profile for Athrawes   Email Athrawes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Don't doubt, Patdys. I've actually seen one - sort of. Those strange bubbles chugging across the creek were not made by a duck or yabby, and banksia men cleared out the bunyips years ago. I don't see what else it could have been. Platypus are real, you'll see.

[ 30. November 2012, 08:43: Message edited by: Athrawes ]

--------------------
Explaining why is going to need a moment, since along the way we must take in the Ancient Greeks, the study of birds, witchcraft, 19thC Vaudeville and the history of baseball. Michael Quinion.

Posts: 2966 | From: somewhere with a book shop | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hoop snakes?

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Don't they use boomerangs?

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mullygrub
Up and over
# 9113

This has turned into a heaven thread.

Sorry 'bout that.

[ 30. November 2012, 09:08: Message edited by: Mullygrub ]

--------------------

Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've always been amused by the tendency of Australians to cluster - they come halfway roud the world, then all run into each other at once.

I think the phenomenon should have a name - how about Ozmosis?

AG

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Overused]

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

quote:
Originally posted by Matt Black:
quote:

Don't they use boomerangs?
Only on English tourists.

--------------------

----

IntellectByProxy

Larger than you think
# 3185

- Posted      Profile for IntellectByProxy   Author's homepage   Email IntellectByProxy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sandemaniac:
Ozmosis

Boom! That's a neologism, right there folks. Submit it to the urban dictionary immediately.

Hope you have more luck than I did with chedache (the headache you get from eating too much cheese).

--------------------
www.zambiadiaries.blogspot.com

Posts: 3482 | From: The opposite | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hostly Bowler on

Holy fuckin' Moly. I get up late and this happens.

Bartolemeo still hasn't got back to indicate the origin of his complaint and this thread has become the Earl's Court of the Ship.

Games are for elsewhere, like The Circus, or Heaven.

Thread closed

Hostly Bowler off

Sioni Sais
Hellhost

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016