homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » (H&A Days 2013) thread necromancer, look alive! you're gonna burn!

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: (H&A Days 2013) thread necromancer, look alive! you're gonna burn!
Smarty Pants
unregistered

- Posted            Edit/delete post 
thread necromancer, you're the biggest waste of space piece of shit ive ever laid eyes on. i swear to sweet jesusgod, if you bump one more useless thread that needed tos tay dead, i dont know what ill do, but it wont be pretty
i feel personally offended that you had to join the same day i did. the greatest day in ship history, the day i came around to clean this place up, to save the true christins from the hethens and then you have to come and ruin everything.
and so, im calling you to hell. thats right hell.
a foretaste of your future eternity, fuckwit.

[ 13. February 2013, 16:35: Message edited by: comet ]

IP: Logged
Smarty Pants
unregistered

I'm a dick who will pay for angering the Hellbosses. Oh yes, I will pay.

Smarty Pants has tiny little balls and a face like grandma's saggiest booby!

[ 12. February 2013, 02:49: Message buggered about with by: comet ]

Smarty Pants
unregistered

in fact i bet ur a sockpuppet. theres someone with a hand up your ass right now feeling around inside isnt there? ur gonna burn. didnt u reed the cummandmentz? they say ur not supposed to sockpuppit or do bad stuff rite?
Smarty Pants
unregistered

all thats in christian luv, ov course since i dont hate anybody not really even if they deserve it like u.
Sober Preacher's Kid

Presbymethegationalist
# 12699

- Posted      Profile for Sober Preacher's Kid   Email Sober Preacher's Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh look, two sockpuppets performing a play together. Isn't that cyuuute.

*tosses popcorn into mouth*

--------------------
NDP Federal Convention Ottawa 2018: A random assortment of Prots and Trots.

Posts: 7646 | From: Peterborough, Upper Canada | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Smarty Pants
unregistered

is that the best you can do, spk? the quallity of hull calls has gone down lately.
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I wear pink frilly underpants.

[ 12. February 2013, 10:55: Message buggered about with by: comet ]

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dear refrigerator boy, it is poor form to trade praise your own sockpuppet.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Thread Necromancer
Necromantic Sock
# 17559

- Posted      Profile for Thread Necromancer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Just came across this on page 2.

--------------------
Did you hear? The Titanic sank!

Posts: 10 | From: Bottom of Page 2 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I want my mommy!

[ 12. February 2013, 10:54: Message buggered about with by: comet ]

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Smarty Pants and Thread Necromancer have now been banned (apparently they were sockpuppets), so thread closed.

Marvin
Admin

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016