homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Posts Showing the Wrong Time

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Posts Showing the Wrong Time
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Since the clocks went back, the Ship has been showing posts with the wrong time stamp on my ipad. For example, it's 19:33 according to my ipad but the most recent post says it was posted at 20:31. Other websites are showing the right time. Is this happening to anyone else?

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Drifting Star

Drifting against the wind
# 12799

- Posted      Profile for Drifting Star   Email Drifting Star   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You can change your timezone in your profile - then the times will be whatever you want them to when you're logged in.

--------------------
The soul is dyed the color of its thoughts. Heraclitus

Posts: 3126 | From: A thin place. | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Starbug
Shipmate
# 15917

- Posted      Profile for Starbug   Email Starbug   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you! I didn't realise it was a manual setting.

--------------------
“Oh the pointing again. They're screwdrivers! What are you going to do? Assemble a cabinet at them?” ― The Day of the Doctor

Posts: 1189 | From: West of the New Forest | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
If I remember right from other years...
The clocks on the ship change from summer to winter time when the americans do... or something. (even though I think ship time is generally UK/Greenwich time)
It'll sort itself in a couple of weeks (or whenever the US gets around to clocks going back)

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.
Now containing 50% less cheese

Posts: 917 | From: nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Thread Necromancer
Necromantic Sock
# 17559

- Posted      Profile for Thread Necromancer     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The clock seems wrong for me as well.

--------------------
Did you hear? The Titanic sank!

Posts: 10 | From: Bottom of Page 2 | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016