homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Geoffery Clark, Formerly of UKIP you are a vile creature (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Geoffery Clark, Formerly of UKIP you are a vile creature
Stoker
Shipmate
# 11939

- Posted      Profile for Stoker   Email Stoker       Edit/delete post 
For so many reasons this has to be a contender for most hateful and ill informed manifesto of recent times, but midway he points out that he's on his local PCC - Well that must be a great parish to live in!
What a complete arse.

[ 19. December 2012, 09:25: Message edited by: Stoker ]

--------------------
Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Shooting fish in a barrel or what!

PCC needs to boot him off

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Liopleurodon

Mighty sea creature
# 4836

- Posted      Profile for Liopleurodon   Email Liopleurodon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm impressed that he's managed to come up with a position that is offensive to pretty much everyone on every side of the abortion debate.
Posts: 1921 | From: Lurking under the ship | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Never mind abortion, one of his other targets is the provision of medical care to the over-80s - with a side order of euthanasia for those who require expensive procedures. He doesn't actually say 'compulsory euthanasia' but it would only be a matter of time.

That's my mother-in-law you're talking about, you pathetic excuse for a human being. You think people should be forced to commit suicide for the good of the state? You first.

I don't care if UKIP have expelled him now - they are now level with the BNP on my list of 'Parties I Will Never Vote For'.

Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Swivel-eyed loon. Like all UKIP members I've heard of.

There's also Kim Gandy, UKIP candidate, EDL (and ex-BNP) supporter.

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
fletcher christian

Mutinous Seadog
# 13919

- Posted      Profile for fletcher christian   Email fletcher christian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
It reads like a bad joke

--------------------
'God is love insaturable, love impossible to describe'
Staretz Silouan

Posts: 5235 | From: a prefecture | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jane R:
I don't care if UKIP have expelled him now - they are now level with the BNP on my list of 'Parties I Will Never Vote For'.

If I was going to be fair to UKIP (though I'm not sure that I should be) this chap is only a local council candidate. I imagine local council candidates from the mainstream political parties hold a range of equally dotty views.
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
fletcher christian

Mutinous Seadog
# 13919

- Posted      Profile for fletcher christian   Email fletcher christian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Except they aren't really 'views' are they? Just a spew of venom filled hatred dressed up as politics.

--------------------
Staretz Silouan

birdie

fowl
# 2173

- Posted      Profile for birdie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The full manifesto has been taken down. For those of you who didn't have the pleasure, it included a seven verse Poem What He Wrote and the delicious sentence "I am clearly not dotty".

Yes dear.

--------------------
"Gentlemen, I wash my hands of this weirdness."
Captain Jack Sparrow

Posts: 1290 | From: the edge | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
So is it correct that UKIP are the largest political party to be officially against gay marriage? I think so.

Remember - keep it white, keep it tight, keep it straight. Britain that is.

Or if you like, no blacks, no fags, no eurotrash.

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglican't:
quote:
Originally posted by Jane R:

If I was going to be fair to UKIP (though I'm not sure that I should be) this chap is only a local council candidate. I imagine local council candidates from the mainstream political parties hold a range of equally dotty views.
Only a local council candidate? Local councils provide social services, education, planning, libraries and waste & recycling services amongst others. I'd rather have loonies in the House of Commons where they are unlikely to have any effect amongst six hundred, than on a local council where they are a member of a body one-tenth that size.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My acquaintances over at Mailwatch are able to furnish a link to the full version:

http://www.brucelawson.co.uk/2012/geoffrey-clarks-redacted-gravesham-council-election-manifesto/

Enjoy.

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
He sounds closer to BNP than UKIP. Perhaps he will try to join them next?

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chorister:
He sounds closer to BNP than UKIP. Perhaps he will try to join them next?

Insert comment about fag paper here.

--------------------

Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
The Greens are very much in favour of [same-sex marriage], as many of them live in Brighton.
[Killing me]

--------------------
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd: We're all individuals!
Lone voice: I'm not!

Posts: 12927 | From: The Pool of Life | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Shipmate
# 76

Anyone else thinking of Poe's Law?

--------------------

Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You start reading it and you go "Yes, but..."

And then you carry on and go "Ah, but... oh..."

And then you read even further and go "Er... erm... well..."

And then your brain gives up and escapes from your head in protest.

I actually think he manages to offend pretty much every class of people there, even his own natural constituency. In that regard, it's actually quite astonishing!

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Who needs the full version? What is left is bad enough:

quote:
DEFENDING BRITISH CULTURE AND THE CHRISTIAN RELIGION: British culture is under attack as never before. This is mainly because Brits tend to be highly tolerant of other cultures,
Tolerance is the VeryBritishThing™ that needs defending. If you thing intolerance is a good thing, and somehow linked to the Christian religion then I will have to disagree most strongly.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I finally stopped thinking even he was taking it seriously when I got to the bit about making all religions update their Holy Texts to reflect modern society and culture. How the hell he expects to be able to do that from a Town Hall in Kent is beyond me...

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
There does seem to be a theme among rants like this of praising British tolerance before going on to be exceedingly intolerant.

Oh, and then complaining about "intolerant liberals" when people suggest this isn't the most helpful way of speaking of these things...

ETA: x-posted with Marvin

[ 19. December 2012, 12:38: Message edited by: Stejjie ]

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
I finally stopped thinking even he was taking it seriously when I got to the bit about making all religions update their Holy Texts to reflect modern society and culture. How the hell he expects to be able to do that from a Town Hall in Kent is beyond me...

And the way he compares the age of the Koran to that of the Bible (400 years, because he doesn't appear to know that that KJV is not the original).

--------------------
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd: We're all individuals!
Lone voice: I'm not!

Posts: 12927 | From: The Pool of Life | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stoker
Shipmate
# 11939

- Posted      Profile for Stoker   Email Stoker       Edit/delete post 
On reflection, I think our friend Geoff is possibly an unholy alliance between:

Hitler (Eugenics, Euthenasia and destruction of minorities)

Alf Garnett (Arm chair grand-standing Racism)

That bloke down the pub who claims something is true because he "reckons it" and all the socio-economic priblems in our country have an easy solution which every honest hard working British bloke can see.

--------------------
Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

fletcher christian

Mutinous Seadog
# 13919

posted by Stejjie:
quote:

You start reading it and you go "Yes, but..."

And then you carry on and go "Ah, but... oh..."

And then you read even further and go "Er... erm... well..."

And then your brain gives up and escapes from your head in protest.

I started reading it and thought, 'Oh, I think I've read this before somewhere', and then I remembered. I've read the same vile shite in Mein Kampf.

--------------------
Staretz Silouan

Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Who the fuck voted for such a 'manifesto', though?

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Angloid:
quote:

And the way he compares the age of the Koran to that of the Bible (400 years, because he doesn't appear to know that that KJV is not the original).
Presumably he's claiming the KJV was the same sort of revision to modern standards that he's calling for now...

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by birdie:
The full manifesto has been taken down. For those of you who didn't have the pleasure, it included a seven verse Poem What He Wrote and the delicious sentence "I am clearly not dotty".

Yes dear.

"I'm not crazy. My mother had me tested."

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Nothing wrong with Clark's manifesto, other than it is a bit long. Amongst the rambling is the stark truth. I've taken the liberty to edit it to concisely contain only the relevant information.

quote:
I am a...bad...person

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
Only a local council candidate? Local councils provide social services, education, planning, libraries and waste & recycling services amongst others. I'd rather have loonies in the House of Commons where they are unlikely to have any effect amongst six hundred, than on a local council where they are a member of a body one-tenth that size.

I wasn't trying to say that local councils are unimportant, rather he's not an important figure in terms of UKIP's national operations and that the calibre of candidates in mainstream parties for local councils can be very low.

That said, I wrote that before I had the chance to read his manifesto and I accept that he is on the wackier end of the council candidate spectrum, if not in a class of his own.

Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
dj_ordinaire
Host
# 4643

- Posted      Profile for dj_ordinaire   Author's homepage   Email dj_ordinaire   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I rather like his profound analysis that
quote:
Iran is generally shifty
. I'm sure that this issue comes up a lot at PCC...

--------------------
Flinging wide the gates...

Posts: 10335 | From: Hanging in the balance of the reality of man | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglican't:

We had a Parliamentary by-election where I live last month. During the campaign, the UKIP candidate made it on to the national news saying that allowing gays to adopt children was a form of child abuse. UKIP were quick to point out that what he said wasn't "official UKIP policy". They seem to trot that line out a lot, yet still seem to allow these nutters to stand for public office, whether local or notional.

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Angloid:
quote:

Presumably he's claiming the KJV was the same sort of revision to modern standards that he's calling for now...
Personally I think that's very new-fangled; we lost the plot when we committed the Scriptures to writing and got away from oral tradition...

--------------------

Yam-pk
Shipmate
# 12791

- Posted      Profile for Yam-pk   Email Yam-pk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Suspending Iran AND Israel from the UN would get my vote tho' [Biased] [Razz]
Posts: 472 | From: The Grim North | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Matt Black:
Who the fuck voted for such a 'manifesto', though?

My mother voted for a "Christian Party" which was all pro-bible and anti-mainstream political parties and that, for those reasons, I presume. That they were also anti-immigrant (with her own son being an immigrant) didn't come on her radar. Some vague sense of solidarity was the key. I believe that what that gobshite wrote will chime with many in GB (having less immigrants, being anti-Muslim, for example).

--------------------

Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

quote:
Originally posted by fletcher christian:
I started reading it and thought, 'Oh, I think I've read this before somewhere', and then I remembered. I've read the same vile shite in Mein Kampf.

True enough, though it was the sheer weird, illogical, contradictory strangeness of the "manifesto" that got me. Not much of it even makes sense and it contradicts itself about a million times at least.

If you're going to write vile shite, then at least write logical vile shite.

(I never got very far with Mein Kampf so can't comment on its logicality or otherwise - though one of my politics lecturers thought it as strange as it was repulsive.)

--------------------

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Next borough to me. I wonder what he thinks about the gurdwara, and the food bank run by the Methodists.

Just catching up on the dark charisma of Hitler. It will be interesting to see what the vote for UKIP is tomorrow.

Chapelhead

I am
# 21

- Posted      Profile for Chapelhead     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Personally I think that's very new-fangled; we lost the plot when we committed the Scriptures to writing and got away from oral tradition...

Oral tradition? Luxury! We couldn't afford words when I were a bairn. We had to get up at midnight, half an hour before we went to bed, memorise entire Bible as liturgical dance, lick 'honoured place' clean wit' tongue, eat handful of incense grains and pay vicar for t' privilege.

--------------------
At times like this I find myself thinking, what would the Amish do?

Posts: 9123 | From: Near where I was before. | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I note from the manifesto that he is making a point, possibly unrecognised by people out of county or country, that he is not from that flighty East Kent where the Men of Kent hang out, but the west, where the proper Kentishmen are found.

Haven't read all of it yet. The will to live gives up after a while. His poem what he wrote, with apologies to Byron, curiously identifies the Anglo-Saxons he presumably regards as suitable occupants of Gravesend as the barbarian invaders to be compared with the recent incomers. Clark isn't a Welsh surname.

Gravesend, the town around which the borough of Gravesham has been constructed, has a large Sikh population. Who are entitled to vote, of course. Altogether curious.

He doesn't appear on the Institute of Chartered Accountants list of members, but if he has ceased to practice, he would have had to send his certificate back.

orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Chapelhead:
quote:

Oral tradition? Luxury! We couldn't afford words when I were a bairn. We had to get up at midnight, half an hour before we went to bed, memorise entire Bible as liturgical dance, lick 'honoured place' clean wit' tongue, eat handful of incense grains and pay vicar for t' privilege.
Vicar? Luxury!

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stoker:

That bloke down the pub who claims something is true because he "reckons it" and all the socio-economic priblems in our country have an easy solution which every honest hard working British bloke can see.

"I bet you reckon something"

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Link above not available in North America. Could some passing English Hellhost kindly check.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
fletcher christian

Mutinous Seadog
# 13919

Not available here either [Frown]

I feel oppressed

--------------------
Staretz Silouan

Rosa Winkel

# 11424

Perhaps Karl's link will work for you:

http://www.brucelawson.co.uk/2012/geoffrey-clarks-redacted-gravesham-council-election-manifesto/

--------------------

Tubifex Maximus
Shipmate
# 4874

- Posted      Profile for Tubifex Maximus   Email Tubifex Maximus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:
...The will to live gives up after a while...

In which case, Penny S, you are entitled to free advice on how to kill yourself, thus reducing the surplus population.

quote:
Originally posted by the right wing nutjob
legalising euthanasia and giving free euthanasia advice to all folk over 80 years of age, and indeed to all others.

--------------------
Sit down, Oh sit down, sit down next to me.

Posts: 400 | From: Manchester | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
As long as he's prepared to take the advice when it's offered to him (as surely it is likely to be).
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

...now would be a good time as it would mean the rest of us would have a Happier Christmas

--------------------

Anselmina
Ship's barmaid
# 3032

- Posted      Profile for Anselmina     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:
I note from the manifesto that he is making a point, possibly unrecognised by people out of county or country, that he is not from that flighty East Kent where the Men of Kent hang out, but the west, where the proper Kentishmen are found.

I noticed that. I bet his kind of Christianity goes back to the time when Kentishmen burnt people from the next village in a whicker man to protect the crops....

--------------------
Irish dogs needing homes! http://www.dogactionwelfaregroup.ie/ Greyhounds and Lurchers are shipped over to England for rehoming too!

Posts: 10002 | From: Scotland the Brave | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

- Posted      Profile for Stetson     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Stoker:

If I'm correctly understanding his reference to Greenbelt, he's also something of an environmentalist. Albeit probably of the Garrett Hardin variety.
Posts: 6574 | From: back and forth between bible belts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Stetson
Shipmate
# 9597

- Posted      Profile for Stetson     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, and I like how he settles over 200 years of debate about population with...

"POPULATION growth and declining quality of life are connected (Malthus, 1798)."

Well, there ya go.

--------------------
I have the power...Lucifer is lord!

Posts: 6574 | From: back and forth between bible belts | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

I suspect his green belt reference is more to do with preventing that there Lunnon from spreading out to his own vicinity and filling it up with non-Kentish folk. There's only one borough now between Greater London and Gravesham. London is now, Kent-wise, co-terminous with the boundary established between the British people of London and the Jutes of Kent after the battle of Crayford, with a boundary built as the Faesten Dyke between the two. Can't have that eroded and Boris' plans to take over the Kentish Thameside allowed. Gravesham would be filled with, in addition to the Sikhs, the Africans of Deptford, and who knows who else? All those people from the multitudinous little churches along Watling Street wouldn't vote for someone on his PCC - wouldn't know what it stood for.
I doubt his environmental stance.
I'm just listening to G&S Yeomen of the Guard - will to live restored. (Until the end, bit sad that.)

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
UKIP has dropped him now.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016