homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » I can prove that's wrong!

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: I can prove that's wrong!
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In fact, I have absolute proof. There is just no way! Of course it happened, and obviously it's their fault. Except Dawkins. He's wrong even though the ******** church wouldn't approve. Christus Victor. Particularly over people speaking in tongues.

P.S. Fucking American guns probably caused climate change too, but that's another thread.

Money, like vodka, turns a person into an eccentric.
- Anton Chekhov

[ 11. February 2013, 18:52: Message buggered about with by: Doublethink ]

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bollocks. Absolute bollocks.

What language are you talking in now? It appears to be bollocks. - Richard Wilson

[ 11. February 2013, 18:53: Message buggered about with by: Doublethink ]

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How dare you disagree without a citation, sir! Your argument is outrageous and no sensible person would believe it. You must be a Nazi. Sounds like the words of a Nazi fundementalist dog to me!

Has anybody read that Nazis are gonna march in New Jersey? Y’know, I read this in the newspaper. We should go down there, get some guys together, y’know, get some bricks and baseball bats and really explain things to them. - Woody Allen

[ 11. February 2013, 18:56: Message buggered about with by: Doublethink ]

--------------------

The Midge
Shipmate
# 2398

- Posted      Profile for The Midge   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gwai:
In fact, I have absolute proof. There is just no way! Of course it happened, and obviously it's their fault. Except Dawkins. He's wrong even though the ******** church wouldn't approve. Christus Victor. Particularly over people speaking in tongues.

P.S. Fucking American guns probably caused climate change too, but that's another thread.

No you don't. That is an absolute cham, baby.

Do what you will, this world's a fiction and is made up of contradiction. - William Blake

[ 11. February 2013, 18:58: Message buggered about with by: Doublethink ]

--------------------
Some days you are the fly.
On other days you are the windscreen.

Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
How dare you disagree without a citation, sir! Your argument is outrageous and no sensible person would believe it. You must be a Nazi. Sounds like the words of a Nazi fundementalist dog to me!

Yeah, yeah, typical response from someone who knows they're talking bollocks. Evidence free OP, fact that it's common knowledge that the assertions in the OP are total arse-gravy pointed out, ***r then follows with a demand for evidence that grass is green and that Richard Littlejohn is an arsehole.

Come back when you have something.

Come on if you think you're hard enough ! - Anon

[ 11. February 2013, 19:00: Message buggered about with by: Doublethink ]

--------------------

Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

quote:
Originally posted by Karl: Liberal Backslider:
quote:

Yeah, yeah, typical response from someone who knows they're talking bollocks. Evidence free OP, fact that it's common knowledge that the assertions in the OP are total arse-gravy pointed out, ***r then follows with a demand for evidence that grass is green and that Richard Littlejohn is an arsehole.

Come back when you have something.

Lengthy restatement of everything I just said! For one thing, TrueChurch supports what I said, so if you disagree, you must be a heretic! By the way sketchwebsitesrus.com agrees with me as does my blog.

I can understand why Christians call us heretics. But most important, who will God call a heretic? From God's point of view, my revelation is deeply orthodox. - Sun Myung Moon

[ 11. February 2013, 19:07: Message buggered about with by: Doublethink ]

--------------------

Shipmate
# 76

And I can find websites that agree with the propositions that Budweiser is drinkable and the world was made in six days. Means fuck all.

The actual peer reviewed work, done by people who actually know about this stuff, is 100% in agreement that your bollocks model is just that - bollocks. And not in a good way.

in this land some of us fuck more than we die but most of us die better than we fuck - Charles Bukowski

[ 11. February 2013, 19:09: Message buggered about with by: Doublethink ]

--------------------

orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Peer reviewed? Ha. Where's the money coming from? That's the question you daren't ask, Karl, because it will show just how biased your so-called "sources" are. Professional researchers in this area aren't as disinterested as they claim.

As to the juror or the witness, bribe both - Anon

[ 11. February 2013, 19:11: Message buggered about with by: Doublethink ]

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Shipmate
# 76

quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
Peer reviewed? Ha. Where's the money coming from? That's the question you daren't ask, Karl, because it will show just how biased your so-called "sources" are. Professional researchers in this area aren't as disinterested as they claim.

There's a Nobel prize waiting for anyone who overturns the overwhelming consensus on this, as you know. There are no credible papers attempting to do so because the evidence to the contrary simply isn't there.

There're plenty of waiting funds from powerful parties with an agenda to overturn the consensus, but besides a few laughable media pundits and deluded armchair contrarians, they've got no-one. Apart from that bloke who did those lecture tours and is now inside for tax fraud, of course. That who you really want on your side?

First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win. - Nicholas Klein

[ 11. February 2013, 19:18: Message buggered about with by: Doublethink ]

--------------------

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016