homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Prince Harry (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Prince Harry
shamwari
Shipmate
# 15556

- Posted      Profile for shamwari   Email shamwari   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The internet is awash with pictures of a naked Harry cavorting in a Las Vegas hotel.

The British press refuses to print pictures.

And public opinion seems to be on Harry's side. A Prince merely letting off steam.

Nowhere have I seen or heard any comment on the morality of what he did.

So what do Shipmates think?

Is is behaviour acceptable, excusable or immoral?

Posts: 1914 | From: from the abyss of misunderstanding | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Don't give a toss about what he did. Just for the lack of foresight or sense of propriety. Not surprised, after all, he is the one who wore the Nazi uniform.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's that word cavorting....... Covers a multitude of sins!

[Killing me]

Ian J.

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
tclune
Shipmate
# 7959

- Posted      Profile for tclune   Email tclune   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I always find it outrageous whenever anyone carries on like a member of Congress...

--Tom Clune

--------------------
This space left blank intentionally.

Posts: 8013 | From: Western MA | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A prince has genitals. Wooo.

He was in a private party, in his room. As long as he doesn't do anything with lasting consequences - like getting someone pregnant - I don't give a toss what he gets up to. If he wants to cavort naked, then so what? I am sure he is not the first military person to have cavorted naked.

I think the real issues are a) that we actually see that the royals are no different to anyone else and b) that someone who was invited to a private party with a distinguished guest should take photos and sell them. I think that is bad etiquette.

I think he will probably gain respect in the UK rather than anything else.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We don't actually know what he did of course. But I was never under the illusion that Prince Harry was likely to preserve his virginity until wedlock, and he's not married. Therefore my shock is limited.

I think he should probably choose his friends a bit more carefully.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
It's that word cavorting....... Covers a multitude of sins!

[Killing me]

Ian J.

As Laura said elsewhere,"There should be more cavorting in the world."

My comment was "strip billiards sounds kinda fun."

Other than this being yet one more thing Harry's friends are bound to ride him about till the end of time, I don't get the fuss.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
[QB
I think he should probably choose his friends a bit more carefully. [/QB]

If you'll excuse the pun ...

That's about the size of it.

[As an issue, I mean]

[ 23. August 2012, 19:41: Message edited by: Barnabas62 ]

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by shamwari:
The British press refuses to print pictures.

There's one on the front page of today's Sun. It's the only paper that ran any of them.
angelfish
Shipmate
# 8884

- Posted      Profile for angelfish   Email angelfish   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think it is so sad that he should behave in this way, after all that his sainted mother, Diana Princess of Wales and Queen of hearts(PBUH) sacrificed to ensure he was brought up correctly. She must be turning in her flower-strewn island grave.
Posts: 1017 | From: England | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I should have thought , considering the ease with which photos can now be taken, Prince Harry knew full well the possible outcome of his frivolity .

He's got away with it again , but I don't think this Royal wild card will be allowed too many more indiscretions without being called to account.

As it stands young Harry has supplied satirists with new material and no-one's that bothered.
Strip-billiards ? Hmmm , that's a new one on me [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What exactly are we criticizing him for in this case ? Being naked ? Playing strip billiards ? Or our assumption that he also had sex ?

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think what he used as a cue stick matters a great deal.

That, and whether or not he chalked the tip before shooting.

Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

- Posted      Profile for justlooking   Author's homepage   Email justlooking   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
What exactly are we criticizing him for in this case ?

Getting caught?
Posts: 2319 | From: thither and yon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tortuf:
I think what he used as a cue stick matters a great deal.

That, and whether or not he chalked the tip before shooting.

See? That's the kind of thing he's going to hear for the next five or six weeks...

[ 23. August 2012, 20:14: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

- Posted      Profile for Mark Betts   Email Mark Betts   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I like Harry, and I'll always remember the dignified way he walked with his brother and dad at his mum's funeral. But he can be a bit of a twit sometimes!

--------------------
"We are not some casual and meaningless product of evolution. Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed, each of us is loved, each of us is necessary."

Posts: 2080 | From: Leicester | Registered: Apr 2012  |  IP: Logged
Yerevan
Shipmate
# 10383

- Posted      Profile for Yerevan   Email Yerevan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have a soft spot for Harry. He seems fun and human (unlike William...who seems to thirty-going-on-sixty-five bless'em). Even if one holds to a reasonably conservative sexual ethic, a few consenting adults stripping off in the privacy of their hotel suite is hardly the sin of the century. Didn't C. S. Lewis say somewhere that sexual sin was the least worst form of sinfulness (obviously he was talking about sex outside marriage rather than abuse)

[ 23. August 2012, 20:29: Message edited by: Yerevan ]

Posts: 3758 | From: In the middle | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Yerevan
Shipmate
# 10383

- Posted      Profile for Yerevan   Email Yerevan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
PS I think I probably committed a bigger sin by hurrying off to google the pics the minute I heard about them [Razz]

(Ok I may have a *little* crush on Harry)

Sober Preacher's Kid

Presbymethegationalist
# 12699

- Posted      Profile for Sober Preacher's Kid   Email Sober Preacher's Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
He hasn't done anything out of line with past royal behaviour.

--------------------
NDP Federal Convention Ottawa 2018: A random assortment of Prots and Trots.

Posts: 7646 | From: Peterborough, Upper Canada | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
(S)pike couchant
Shipmate
# 17199

- Posted      Profile for (S)pike couchant     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
His only crime has been naïvté, which is not wholly unbecoming in a young man.

--------------------
'Still the towers of Trebizond, the fabled city, shimmer on the far horizon, gated and walled' but Bize her yer Trabzon.

Posts: 308 | From: West of Eden, East of England | Registered: Jul 2012  |  IP: Logged
Yerevan
Shipmate
# 10383

Yes the House of Windsor, or Saxe-Coburg-Gotha-Hannover-yadda-yadda as it was in the good old days, has always alternated wildly between staidness (Victoria, George III and IV - V, Prince William) and party-party-party (Edward VII, George IV, the-one-who-abdicated, Prince Harry). That, bug eyes and not being very bright are pretty much the family's definiting characteristics.
ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

- Posted      Profile for ExclamationMark   Email ExclamationMark   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It seems that his antics are being excused as "letting off steam" befoe a new posting.

There's a whiff of hypocrisy in the reaction: picture a single mother from a run down estate in the same circumstances - the approbrium from the Daily Toilet papers would be along the lines of "Feckless chavs scum etc."

Most employment contracts now have a clause of "conduct" which, if any behaviour is deemed demaning or disrespectful to the employer, renders the individual liable to discipline for misconduct or gross misconduct. Picture a teacher from Markland High School caught in the same way wearing the school tie and plastered over facebook. Good bye career.

Why is Harry Battenburg treated differently? He's not exactly a good advert for the armed forces.

As teachers used to say "You've let me down, you've let the school down, you've let the head down and you've let yourself down."

Not exactly the brightest is he, doing this stuff with girls he's just met in front of someone with a camera. Aha I forgot: his 2 A levels aren't his at all... bright doesn't come into it.

Posts: 3845 | From: A new Jerusalem | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've never been a huge fan of Harry's but I think the fuss is pathetic. It represents huge progress on his part (no uniform). And what, if anything, is actually wrong with cavorting naked in a private room with other consenting adults?

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think that what people do in private hotel rooms is their own business. How would you like someone with a camera photographing your cavorting Shamwari?

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

- Posted      Profile for ExclamationMark   Email ExclamationMark   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by (S)pike couchant:
His only crime has been naïvté, which is not wholly unbecoming in a young man.

Naive? He is 28 - if he's that bad then he's in no fit state to lead men or fly an aircraft.

He's just a thicko with what few brains he has living in hbis undertpants. Level of responsibility - see previous paragraph.

[ 23. August 2012, 20:55: Message edited by: ExclamationMark ]

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What is inexcusable??

Eta: That question was added because the previous post originally suggested that what Harry did was inexcusable.

[ 23. August 2012, 20:57: Message edited by: QLib ]

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
I think that what people do in private hotel rooms is their own business. How would you like someone with a camera photographing your cavorting Shamwari?

It is their own business to a certain extent but not when you make claims for sainthood at other times (cue orphans etc).

He's just the kind of guy on the razz who is found in every english town on a friday or saturday night. Difference being is that if they behaved like that it'd be cause for condemnation not an opportunity to say "Ah there he goes - the liddle nudie princie letting his hair down."

The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When does Harry claim sainthood? He does stuff but I'm not aware he wants me to think he is special. He was born to a way of life and lives it.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

Harry has never to my knowledge claimed to be a saint, nor has anyone else claimed it for him. How would prancing around naked prevent you caring about orphans anyway?

And he was not misbehaving in a public place.

[X-posted with The Rogue]

[ 23. August 2012, 21:06: Message edited by: QLib ]

--------------------

Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think Prince Harry's behaviour is shocking and inexcusable, particularly coming so soon after he represented the Queen at the Closing Ceremony of the Olympic Games.

He should be aware that, whether he likes it or not, when he goes abroad he is representing his country. I don't begrudge him playing sport when abroad - even a niche one such as strip billiards - but as a representative of his country I expect to win. I can only surmise that given the state of his undress he lost badly. Shocking.

(Though I also think he won in ways many men can only dream of.)

Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

- Posted      Profile for Laura   Email Laura   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, honestly. He's a doofus, for sure, but at least he wasn't wearing a Nazi uniform. More cavorting! More cavorting!

--------------------
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. - Erich Fromm

Posts: 16883 | From: East Coast, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

- Posted      Profile for Mark Betts   Email Mark Betts   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by QLib:
And what, if anything, is actually wrong with cavorting naked in a private room with other consenting adults?

What is wrong is that he didn't take precautions to ensure he couldn't be photographed!

--------------------
"We are not some casual and meaningless product of evolution. Each of us is the result of a thought of God. Each of us is willed, each of us is loved, each of us is necessary."

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
How would prancing around naked prevent you caring about orphans anyway?

Exactly.

--------------------

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

quote:
Originally posted by Mark Betts:
What is wrong is that he didn't take precautions to ensure he couldn't be photographed!

A little difficult in a world where everyone carries mobile phones. Though actually, maybe getting everybody naked was a ploy to try and stop people secretly wielding mobiles.

[ 23. August 2012, 21:23: Message edited by: QLib ]

--------------------

Mark Betts

Ship's Navigation Light
# 17074

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Oh, honestly. He's a doofus, for sure, but at least he wasn't wearing a Nazi uniform.

Perhaps on this occasion, it would have been better if he had been!

--------------------

ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

quote:
Harry has never to my knowledge claimed to be a saint, nor has anyone else claimed it for him. How would prancing around naked prevent you caring about orphans anyway?

And he was not misbehaving in a public place.

[X-posted with The Rogue]

No he hasn't made the claim but his "publicity" has implied as much. We had been fed a diet of "nice young man" to counterbalance the nazi uniform debacle.

No he wasn't misbehaving in a public place but it has become public and made him (and by extendion his family and his nation) a laughing stock. For goodness sake who wants to be ruled by a dynasty who can put their crown jewels into ONE cupped hand?

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Oh, honestly. He's a doofus, for sure, but at least he wasn't wearing a Nazi uniform.

Perhaps on this occasion, it would have been better if he had been!
Ha, ha. Let's assume you didn't really meant that, because that would be indicative of a pretty sick sense of values.

--------------------

ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

quote:
quote:
And what, if anything, is actually wrong with cavorting naked in a private room with other consenting adults?

What, he wasn't wearing a full body condom????????

The Royal protection squad didn't rise to the occasion there, then.

pete173
Shipmate
# 4622

- Posted      Profile for pete173   Author's homepage   Email pete173   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It's at times like this that we republicans can permit themselves a bit of a snigger, an "I told you so", and a "who cares anyway?" But I'm sure that if we did, the scabrous Daily Mail and its allies would be telling us how awful we were for insulting Royalty, while simultaneously squeezing every detail of the events into the public arena, and while simultaneously also vilifying those who publish the pictures. Oh the, crapulent fetid nonsense of the UK media's obsession with the anachronistic institution called monarchy...

--------------------
Pete

Posts: 1653 | From: Kilburn, London NW6 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by pete173:
It's at times like this that we republicans can permit themselves a bit of a snigger

I think we monarchists can, too.
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
quote:
How would prancing around naked prevent you caring about orphans anyway?

Exactly.
Nothing - except when it destroys a carefully cultivated image of sainthood - a nice boy who spents quiet evenings at home.

Frankly his antics only prompt an interest when they are disproportionately excused when, for other people, they'd result in severe criticism not silly grins (usual TV respponse to a Buck House family story).

What kind of example does this give to disadvantaged children in this inner city council estate? What's he going to do next - photocopy his bottom for a laugh? Wear a funny uniform? Make inappropriate racial remarks?

ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

quote:
It's at times like this that we republicans can permit themselves a bit of a snigger, an "I told you so", and a "who cares anyway?" But I'm sure that if we did, the scabrous Daily Mail and its allies would be telling us how awful we were for insulting Royalty, while simultaneously squeezing every detail of the events into the public arena, and while simultaneously also vilifying those who publish the pictures. Oh the, crapulent fetid nonsense of the UK media's obsession with the anachronistic institution called monarchy...

Careful pete - u know what the senior manager did to you last time!

Fetid ..... isn't that something in the drains???

The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm not aware of any carefully cultivated image of Harry's. I am British and live in Britain so have I had my eyes closed for the last few years?

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
pete173
Shipmate
# 4622

- Posted      Profile for pete173   Author's homepage   Email pete173   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Most of the journalists who write about this stuff inhabit the gutters and the drains...

--------------------
Pete

Posts: 1653 | From: Kilburn, London NW6 | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

quote:
Originally posted by The Rogue:
I'm not aware of any carefully cultivated image of Harry's. I am British and live in Britain so have I had my eyes closed for the last few years?

That's how I see it with, shall we say, a little knowledge of the 4th estate. YMMV and obviously does - but hey, that's fine. It's your truth, not mine.
Zacchaeus
Shipmate
# 14454

- Posted      Profile for Zacchaeus   Email Zacchaeus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As somebody said up-thread it is the sort of behaviour that many young men get up to on a night out. While it may not be the sort of behaviour we like to see. I don’t see any difference with Harry doing it to any other young man doing it. He is single, on holiday, and it was done in private.

I have too many youthful indiscretions myself, to be holier than though about it – I’m just grateful that there were no mobile phones back then, strip poker anybody [Devil]

Posts: 1905 | From: the back of beyond | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

quote:
Most of the journalists who write about this stuff inhabit the gutters and the drains...

Yes.... I do wonder what they do the rest of the time. As if a lot of us really care -- it doesn't exactly impact the lives of people around me at the junction of 2 very large social housing complexes .... holiday for them is a day at Weston if they are lucky.
ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

quote:
Originally posted by Zacchaeus:
He is single, on holiday, and it was done in private.

But in front of someone who had a camera and who he allowed to photograph him (One can only imagine the reason - perhaps to move things on a step).

This is the issue: a lack of wisdom, control and poor decision making. Not the kind of stuff we want in our officers is it.

Anyway presumably Charles wanted it stopped (and got it stopped - there's another question) because it involved the wrong "type" of people. It's usually members of their own "set" who can be relied on not to talk or servants for the if past rumours are correct.

[ 23. August 2012, 21:50: Message edited by: ExclamationMark ]

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by The Rogue:

Thank you for that, I thought I was going buggy for a sec.

And anyway, what is the implication of "think of the role model", only saintly perfect people can speak up for kids? As someone in the kid field, I want everyone who has vocal chords speaking up for kids.

--------------------

ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

quote:
Originally posted by Zacchaeus:
I have too many youthful indiscretions myself, to be holier than though about it

Yes and we have to live with it, don't we. What makes him different in not working through the consequences of stupid behaviour? He's hardly youthful at 28 is he -- but since a few people on here keep going on about it, let's accept he is naive and ask why at 28 he is still doing such things and whether that makes him competant enough to lead others. When will he grow up?

[ 23. August 2012, 21:53: Message edited by: ExclamationMark ]

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016