homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Occult & New Age HERESIES. (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Occult & New Age HERESIES.
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

- Posted      Profile for Emily Windsor-Cragg   Author's homepage   Email Emily Windsor-Cragg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's WHY Annunaki history on this planet is important for us humans to know AND WHY it has been a closely guarded secret. It's really fairly simple what happened here on this planet that warrants and precipitates war every generation, century-after-century:

1. Physics runs the Physical 3D surface of this planet according to Darwinian Law of the Jungle and Law of Physics: Opposites attract.
2. Mental Energy runs the Subjective surfaces we call "Heaven" according to Thought Groups and Ideologies.
3. Hell in two-dimensions comprises soul-spirits waiting their turn to live again, but where no processes exists for them to incarnate.

Annunaki from Orion are from the Mental Plane, from the ultraviolet and subtle dimension although they share DNA-coding with us and they are our genetic cousins, mutual Children of YHVH.

But Annunaki are way ahead, a million years ahead, and they decided 450,000 years ago to OWN the Physical Planet we live on after they destroyed the surface of their own physical planet by powdering their polluted atmosphere with minerals; and they chose to run our Physical Planet the same way they run the Mental Plane (and their planet Nibiru), to wit:

o--Creation is All One,
o--Perceptions are Unreal,
o--Like Attracts Like,
o--Do what thou wilt,
o--As Above, So Below.

These principles result in the behavioral non-accountability of Occult & New Age partisans. They teach Complacency as their most ethical doctrine.
It's Annunaki theology known by many names. But unfortunately, it doesn't work OUT in physical Physics--as they intended. Physical Physics declares:

o--Life expresses Diversity (not Uniformity),
o--Perceptions are real and essential to command of causes and effects,
o--Opposites Attract (Good attracts Trouble; Evil attracts Security) therefore, Accountability to behavioral Laws is essential for Peace.
o--Belief systems that manifest in the Subjective are just ideologies clanking around in peoples' heads; outcome are determined by Behavior--not Beliefs.

Thus in Physical existence, we are accountable for effects, results and outcomes of Behavior, and thought systems are secondary or tertiary.

An even application of Civil Laws against Creating Harm & Undue Costs OR Cheating relationships or Law and Operating by Deceit--can indeed create social outcomes of Good for Good People and Disrupt Evil people even in a Physical world where "opposites attract" is at work everyday.

We here in the Physical have to follow the guidance of Justice, by our behavior. And Justice has nothing to do with Ideology. It's empirical.

But Human Elites took up the Annunaki dogma and ran with it in their secret societies, associations and fraternities. Hierarchies, one by one, took over "governance by consent of the governed," overturned Common Law and substituted Commercial predatory and parasitic Laws of the Sea, of the Admiralty--Roman Laws.

As a result, today, Good people attract Trouble and Woe and Evil people are secure in their beds.

Moreover, the New Age and Occult pseudoscience of Astrology rationalizes whatever happens to Good People (They must not have been good enough, right?)

Moneyed Elites profiteer on sheeple, operate from "Jerk and Dangle," create Byzantine, dizzying and stupefying Rules so common law and commonsense cannot operate human societies today.

Whole disciplines have been co-opted: Anthropology, History, Religion, Astrophysics and Space Science are all run on the "Peer-review" system that culls novel and innovative thinking, keeps scholars in their Annunaki/ Globalist/ Zionist/ Fascist/ Illuminist thought-grooves.

As above, so below is an unsane prescription for controlling two planets running--not by the two different sets of operating principles as in two different dimensions but with subjective Law imposed upon the physical plane as thought controls, political-correctness, nepotism, elitism and Not-See-ism.

Not-see-ism means, not seeing nor caring about outcomes of hierarchy dictatorial governance upon working classes.

Laws of Moses (except where they get into revenge-killing) are what will set this planet straight to Justice, Behavior and Outcomes.

But there can be NO Peace so long as Occult teachings--All One, Perceptions are Unreal, Like Attracts Like, Do what thou wilt, As Above, So Below--are running the Planetary Game Show called New World Order. They're ALL ONE, alright, all for themselves and only themselves, with no corporate accountability even in sight.

EEWC

Posts: 326 | From: California | Registered: May 2013  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How does this comfort the afflicted Emily ?

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

- Posted      Profile for Emily Windsor-Cragg   Author's homepage   Email Emily Windsor-Cragg   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This "plot" complicates things beyond what we know from Scripture. History does move on. Scripture is 2-4 thousand years old.

The people who can become aware and understand it are those charged with that task: to comfort the afflicted.

I think if we simply CONTINUE to follow Jesus' Teachings about behavior and how we treat people, that is what will comfort the afflicted.

Em

Pulsator Organorum Ineptus
Shipmate
# 2515

- Posted      Profile for Pulsator Organorum Ineptus   Email Pulsator Organorum Ineptus   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just imagine - having the time and patience to write such a long post of total bollocks. Aewsome!
Posts: 695 | From: Bronteland | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What a fascinating mind. Which is dangerously ad hominem, even when positive, which this is. Emily, I just want to accentuate the positive. And your thinking contains that. In my affliction, so does mine. As for external evil, I find it best to ignore it. To come back it with ... embrace, with acknowledgement at, of its pain, at its loss if I can.

As I do of my afflicted self, my self-harmed self, my other harming self.

It's so acute sometimes that that is difficult. External and internal. And in psychological, existential truth, there is no external. Only what comes out of a person in response to stimuli.

I have compassion on the Boston murderers but NOT Hazell, the murderer of Tia Sharp in London last year. Bridger, the murderer of April Jones also last year, leaves me furrow browed, as do the Woolwich murderers.

We must let the future - where ALL will be well - break in to the present Em.

eM

[ 23. May 2013, 21:55: Message edited by: Martin PC not & Ship's Biohazard ]

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
malik3000
Shipmate
# 11437

- Posted      Profile for malik3000   Author's homepage   Email malik3000   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Eek!] [Confused]

--------------------
God = love.
Otherwise, things are not just black or white.

Posts: 3149 | From: North America | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
ISTM you're both calling for the Kingdom of God, by various ways and from various angles.

Emily is adamantly against lies and manipulation and secrets (about anything), and for following the teachings of Jesus. (I'm guessing primarily the practical, behavior-oriented stuff, like the Sermon on the Mount?)

Martin, passionately mystic, acknowledges both good and evil; chooses to focus more on good than on external evil; works at facing internal pain; and wants the kingdom to break through on earth. (With a nice "ALL will be well) shout-out to Juliana of Norwich!)

There's a great film called "Hand in Hand", about two kids--one RC and one Jewish. They have an adventure, which leaves the girl injured. Outside her house, their rabbi and priest are arguing about their views of the situation. The little boy says, "you're both really saying the same thing".

And yes, I know there are significant differences. But I think you're both ultimately trying to head for the same place.
[Angel] [Smile]

(The views of this poster are neither endorsed by nor necessarily reflective of those of this station, its advertisers, Emperor Norton, Julian of Norwich, Zachariah Sitchin, or Art Bell. T-shirts, bumperstickers, and inspirational leaflets are available...) [Biased]

[ 24. May 2013, 00:44: Message edited by: Golden Key ]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

If you really, really want to "stir the pot" --

... ask your Masonic and Chivalric Order friends whether what I've told you is true or false.

... And then >watch< them ~SqUiRm~

Em [Smile]

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Martin PC not & Ship's Biohazard:
What a fascinating mind. Which is dangerously ad hominem, even when positive, which this is.

No, it's not. Ad Hominem, as used in discussion, refers to an attack. But, tell you what, if you are confused on that score, can you ask about it on the 10 commandments thread in the Styx?

Kelly Alves
Admin

[ 24. May 2013, 05:06: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pulsator Organorum Ineptus:
Just imagine - having the time and patience to write such a long post of total bollocks. Aewsome!

True! I use a screen reader, Synthetic Dave, who reads everything in a correct way, whether it makes sense or not! [Smile] Having listened to the whole OP, I wonder why EEWC is not a Sci-Fi writer ... or maybe she is? I don't know. But that's where her ideas belong.

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Posts: 3083 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
SusanDoris

Incurable Optimist
# 12618

- Posted      Profile for SusanDoris   Author's homepage   Email SusanDoris   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Having now read the posts between the one I quoted and here, I see that comments on the post might be taken as ad hominem. I hope this is not the case.

--------------------
I know that you believe that you understood what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.

Posts: 3083 | From: UK | Registered: May 2007  |  IP: Logged
First Witness
Apprentice
# 14138

- Posted      Profile for First Witness     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Emily Windsor-Cragg:
Here's WHY Annunaki history on this planet is important for us humans to know AND WHY it has been a closely guarded secret. It's really fairly simple what happened here on this planet that warrants and precipitates war every generation, century-after-century:

1. Physics runs the Physical 3D surface of this planet according to Darwinian Law of the Jungle and Law of Physics: Opposites attract.
2. Mental Energy runs the Subjective surfaces we call "Heaven" according to Thought Groups and Ideologies.
3. Hell in two-dimensions comprises soul-spirits waiting their turn to live again, but where no processes exists for them to incarnate.

Annunaki from Orion are from the Mental Plane, from the ultraviolet and subtle dimension although they share DNA-coding with us and they are our genetic cousins, mutual Children of YHVH.

But Annunaki are way ahead, a million years ahead, and they decided 450,000 years ago to OWN the Physical Planet we live on after they destroyed the surface of their own physical planet by powdering their polluted atmosphere with minerals; and they chose to run our Physical Planet the same way they run the Mental Plane (and their planet Nibiru), to wit:

o--Creation is All One,
o--Perceptions are Unreal,
o--Like Attracts Like,
o--Do what thou wilt,
o--As Above, So Below.

These principles result in the behavioral non-accountability of Occult & New Age partisans. They teach Complacency as their most ethical doctrine.
It's Annunaki theology known by many names. But unfortunately, it doesn't work OUT in physical Physics--as they intended. Physical Physics declares:

o--Life expresses Diversity (not Uniformity),
o--Perceptions are real and essential to command of causes and effects,
o--Opposites Attract (Good attracts Trouble; Evil attracts Security) therefore, Accountability to behavioral Laws is essential for Peace.
o--Belief systems that manifest in the Subjective are just ideologies clanking around in peoples' heads; outcome are determined by Behavior--not Beliefs.

Thus in Physical existence, we are accountable for effects, results and outcomes of Behavior, and thought systems are secondary or tertiary.

An even application of Civil Laws against Creating Harm & Undue Costs OR Cheating relationships or Law and Operating by Deceit--can indeed create social outcomes of Good for Good People and Disrupt Evil people even in a Physical world where "opposites attract" is at work everyday.

We here in the Physical have to follow the guidance of Justice, by our behavior. And Justice has nothing to do with Ideology. It's empirical.

But Human Elites took up the Annunaki dogma and ran with it in their secret societies, associations and fraternities. Hierarchies, one by one, took over "governance by consent of the governed," overturned Common Law and substituted Commercial predatory and parasitic Laws of the Sea, of the Admiralty--Roman Laws.

As a result, today, Good people attract Trouble and Woe and Evil people are secure in their beds.

Moreover, the New Age and Occult pseudoscience of Astrology rationalizes whatever happens to Good People (They must not have been good enough, right?)

Moneyed Elites profiteer on sheeple, operate from "Jerk and Dangle," create Byzantine, dizzying and stupefying Rules so common law and commonsense cannot operate human societies today.

Whole disciplines have been co-opted: Anthropology, History, Religion, Astrophysics and Space Science are all run on the "Peer-review" system that culls novel and innovative thinking, keeps scholars in their Annunaki/ Globalist/ Zionist/ Fascist/ Illuminist thought-grooves.

As above, so below is an unsane prescription for controlling two planets running--not by the two different sets of operating principles as in two different dimensions but with subjective Law imposed upon the physical plane as thought controls, political-correctness, nepotism, elitism and Not-See-ism.

Not-see-ism means, not seeing nor caring about outcomes of hierarchy dictatorial governance upon working classes.

Laws of Moses (except where they get into revenge-killing) are what will set this planet straight to Justice, Behavior and Outcomes.

But there can be NO Peace so long as Occult teachings--All One, Perceptions are Unreal, Like Attracts Like, Do what thou wilt, As Above, So Below--are running the Planetary Game Show called New World Order. They're ALL ONE, alright, all for themselves and only themselves, with no corporate accountability even in sight.

EEWC

Has anyone told God?

The Illuminati and the hidden mystery.

Why not tell us what it all boils down to?

--------------------
Ahoy sheep mates and lamb lovers.
OR should that be ship mates and land lubbers? if I said I didn't meant it I would be lying...

Posts: 11 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Grace flies in the face of the law, but the law is necessary for grace to abound.

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
daronmedway
Shipmate
# 3012

- Posted      Profile for daronmedway     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Emily,

I wonder if you could explain the thinking behind your use of CAPS. Is it just for emphasis, or is it to flag up the words from your personal vocabulary that mean something totally different than your average dictionary?

[ 24. May 2013, 10:47: Message edited by: daronmedway ]

Posts: 6976 | From: Southampton | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pulsator Organorum Ineptus:

That made me laugh long and hard. But then again, are religious ideas any less bizarre?

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Emily--

Questions re some of the wrong principles that you list upthread:

--"As Above, So Below": AIUI, this refers to consistent patterns in Nature. What is true at one level is true at another. Macrocosm and microcosm. Do you have a different understanding?

--"Do As Thou Wilt": That's the first part of the Wiccan Rede. "Do as thou wilt, an* it harm none." Does having that missing piece make a difference in your view of it?

--"All is One": You put this aside in favor of diversity. But ISTM that both are true. Small example: a human being is made up of all sorts of diverse stuff at many levels--but it all coexists as one person.

I sometimes wonder if *we* humans all make together some kind of...something or someone. (For me, that's one kind of "As Above, So Below".)

--You mentioned living where you're surrounded by New Agers. Have they been throwing these principles at you?

Thx.

*an = if, as long as.

[ 24. May 2013, 12:08: Message edited by: Golden Key ]

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
passer

Indigo
# 13329

- Posted      Profile for passer   Email passer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Golden Key - as you point out, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, as in a little (partial) understanding.

quote:
Originally posted by daronmedway:
Emily,

I wonder if you could explain the thinking behind your use of CAPS. Is it just for emphasis, or is it to flag up the words from your personal vocabulary that mean something totally different than your average dictionary?

Probably just an affectation with no grammatical validity, like saying "different than". [Biased]
Posts: 1289 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would like to have a serious conversation with a Wiccan some day about her beliefs. The four or five Wiccans I've met all talked like ... well, Emily.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
EtymologicalEvangelical
Shipmate
# 15091

- Posted      Profile for EtymologicalEvangelical   Email EtymologicalEvangelical   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quetzalcoatl
...are religious ideas any less bizarre?

What do you mean by "religious ideas"?

If perhaps you mean "any idea that does not conform to the philosophy of naturalism", then the answer to your question is: yes, some 'religious' ideas are less bizarre.

As for the philosophy of naturalism, would could be more bizarre and outlandish than this? :

quote:
The belief that there was Nothing and Nothing happened to Nothing and then Nothing magically exploded for No reason, creating everything and then a bunch of everything magically rearranged itself for No reason whatsoever into self-replicating bits which then turned into dinosaurs.
Emily talks about beings from another planet. Bizarre, yes. But no more bizarre than theories about parallel universes or the theories of panspermia and exogenesis, not to mention "everything from nothing" or infinite regress.

[ 24. May 2013, 12:48: Message edited by: EtymologicalEvangelical ]

--------------------
You can argue with a man who says, 'Rice is unwholesome': but you neither can nor need argue with a man who says, 'Rice is unwholesome, but I'm not saying this is true'. CS Lewis

Posts: 3625 | From: South Coast of England | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by EtymologicalEvangelical:
Emily talks about beings from another planet. Bizarre, yes.

The idea of beings from another planet is nothing exceptional at all.

The idea of beings from another planet that is in close proximity to Earth without anyone noticing it or there being any gravitational or astronomical effects, and who are influencing/controlling political elites on a global scale is what's so bizarre.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
--"As Above, So Below": AIUI, this refers to consistent patterns in Nature. What is true at one level is true at another. Macrocosm and microcosm.

"As above, so below" is one of the seven principles of Hermeticism - which is the basis of much of the Western esoteric traditions.

quote:
--"Do As Thou Wilt": That's the first part of the Wiccan Rede. "Do as thou wilt, an* it harm none." Does having that missing piece make a difference in your view of it?
Actually, "Do as thou wilt", without the bit that follows, is Aleister Crowley's doctrine. "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."
The5thMary
Shipmate
# 12953

- Posted      Profile for The5thMary   Email The5thMary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by malik3000:
[Eek!] [Confused]

I know! Holy unreality, Batman!

BTW, malik, you know me as "Paddy O'Furniture". [Biased]

--------------------
God gave me my face but She let me pick my nose.

Posts: 3451 | From: Tacoma, WA USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
The idea of beings from another planet that is in close proximity to Earth without anyone noticing it or there being any gravitational or astronomical effects, and who are influencing/controlling political elites on a global scale is what's so bizarre.

Well, the last bit has long been attributed to both angels and demons. IIRC, the nine choirs of angels include thrones, powers, and dominions. Some people do interpret angels and demons as having their own world(s) somewhere.

--------------------

daronmedway
Shipmate
# 3012

- Posted      Profile for daronmedway     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by passer:
Golden Key - as you point out, a little knowledge is a dangerous thing, as in a little (partial) understanding.

quote:
Emily,

Probably just an affectation with no grammatical validity, like saying "different than". [Biased]
OK, DIfFeRenT TO then. bEttEr?

[ 24. May 2013, 16:27: Message edited by: daronmedway ]

Posts: 6976 | From: Southampton | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"dIfFerEnT fRom"?, shurely?

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
passer

Indigo
# 13329

- Posted      Profile for passer   Email passer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
˙N∀H┴ ɹǝʌǝu ʇnq 'WOɹℲ ɹo O┴ ɹǝɥʇıƎ [Smile]
Posts: 1289 | From: Sheffield | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fun over, people. Back to the thread, if you can.

Barnabas62
Purgatory Host

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Emily, what do you wish to discuss here that is different from the other Annunaki threads ? Please could you post a clarification.

We do not normally permit multiple threads on the same topic - unless there is a clearly different angle to the discussion. Otherwise the board can swamped.

Doublethink
Purgatory Host

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Emily,

I'm so sorry about that. When I'm in "typing mode" they just COME OUT! And I actually have to go back over the text, to remove them.

If they're just too obnoxious, tell me and I'll make sure they all get removed before I post.

Em [Smile]

[ETA Fixed code, DT, Purgatory Host]

[ 24. May 2013, 19:13: Message edited by: Doublethink ]

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Emily, I am dyslexic an find caps very hard to read [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lietuvos Sv. Kazimieras
Shipmate
# 11274

- Posted      Profile for Lietuvos Sv. Kazimieras   Email Lietuvos Sv. Kazimieras   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is this a new Doctor Who thread?
Posts: 7328 | From: Delaware | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

Emily--

Questions re some of the wrong principles that you list upthread:

--"As Above, So Below": AIUI, this refers to consistent patterns in Nature. What is true at one level is true at another. Macrocosm and microcosm. Do you have a different understanding?

Yes, I believe you are speaking correctly about Fractals, which are patterns that exist at every scale. The human body programmed by YHVH's DNA-code is one such fractal, and this is why humans have existed from 1 ft to 36 ft tall, in the Physical. And this is why it was written, "Let us make man in our image and after our likeness" in Genesis. ... The movement of energy has a different dynamic, always from negative to positive; and human interactions follow the path of energy, a question being negative and an affirmative statement actuating a positive response, opposite in intention.

Absolutely. Luciferians have no problem creating harm in order to remove souls, test souls or entrain souls in trauma-based mind control techniques.

--"All is One": You put this aside in favor of diversity. But ISTM that both are true. Small example: a human being is made up of all sorts of diverse stuff at many levels--but it all coexists as one person.

True! But when All One is used as I describe it, as a rationale for excusing Evil, Harm, Deceit, Waste and Corruption, that's a bad use of the concept of Unity.

I sometimes wonder if *we* humans all make together some kind of...something or someone. (For me, that's one kind of "As Above, So Below".)

Oo! That's subtle! I have seen photo images in which a large "human person" contained the figures of smaller human persons. So I can't say for sure, but I suspect you're on to something.

--You mentioned living where you're surrounded by New Agers. Have they been throwing these principles at you?

My best buddy who runs meditation classes at the Methodist Church, is an evangelical Buddhist, and he literally showers me with New Age dogma. But when I explain how that affects my own personal viewpoint, he's amazed! And he declares I'm right!! So he and I go through this dance all the time. I call Allan my personal Buddha, and what he's best at is calming me down when I get into a personal snit.

Thanks for asking.

Emily [Smile]

Thx.

*an = if, as long as. [/qb]

Code improvement
-Gwai

[ 24. May 2013, 20:49: Message edited by: Gwai ]

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How come nobody bitches about CAPS to Motherboard?

But sorry, perhaps that is the subject for AN ENTIRELY DIFFERENT THREAD.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by Marvin the Martian:
quote:
Originally posted by EtymologicalEvangelical:
Emily talks about beings from another planet. Bizarre, yes.

The idea of beings from another planet is nothing exceptional at all.

Anybody here read [qi]The Holographic Paradigm ?[/qi] I think it was published in the 1980s.

I simply integrated that concept into my Reality, so when I ran into observatory webcam images in which Nibiru is only visible in ultraviolet and upper ranges of colored "black light" I realized their form of matter vibrates at a different frequency from ours.

So I just accepted the apparent fact that Nibiru doesn't disturb our gravity-well at all, nor the electro-magnetic spectrum of our planet because we're "on different radio stations."

This is WHY all my Nibiru foreground images are totally black because I had to remove all the white-light COLORS in order to see what was "left in black light," which is not dark, by the way.

Black light has colors too: cyan, magenta and yellow; so Nibirans see colors in their black-environment--just NO red or orange and very little green. I understand, it looks from here as if their vegetation is actually BLUE.

The most beautiful panorama I have of Nibiru is here:

http://www.scienfree.org/Elenin_Files/130413lick2_1500T.png

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Emily, please could you practice nested and separated quotes on the ubb practice thread.

Tagging for your most recent post should look like this without the spaces:

[ q u o t e ][ q b ]Originally posted by butch:
Wither the united nations[ / q b ][ / q u o t e ]
East !

[ q u o t e ][ q b ]Originally posted by butch:
Because ![ / q b ][ / q u o t e ]

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Emily--

36 ft. humans? Are you thinking of the Nephilim?

--------------------

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink:
Emily, what do you wish to discuss here that is different from the other Annunaki threads ? Please could you post a clarification.

We do not normally permit multiple threads on the same topic - unless there is a clearly different angle to the discussion. Otherwise the board can swamped.

Doublethink
Purgatory Host

Good point.

This thread is about ideology--now that you mention it. Sorry I got off into image characteristics again.

The Annunaki have been coming here (periodically) for so long, their cosmology and meta-physics have saturated just about every culture on our planet.

This is why the Hindu Vedas, the Masons, the Rosecrucians, the Chivalric Orders, the Luciferian-Theosophists, the Alice Bailey crowd--all teach the same stuff.

This is why our planet only has diverse belief systems where indigenous tribes have been untouched ... since forever.

And since secrecy is part and parcel of their meta-physics--they don't teach their slaves the same as they teach their leaders--we also have this division in teachings between Elites and Worker-Slaves.

Our planet reflects culture almost perfectly; it's like the water that fish swim around in. Nobody notices how Annunaki-Babylonian beliefs systems are everywhere, including in the corporate business environment.

Corporations are perfect Annunaki hierarchies; and some of them simply do not see cause-and-effect relationships except as they affect the corporate bottom-line.

Here in 3rd dimension Physicality, that's a fatal social error--not to be able to see the damage, the harm, the suffering that your leaders' decisions and actions are producing.

Examples: Monsanto's Round-Up and GMO grains, now being banned all over the world.

The oil business, which has bought up and taken over all Free Energy ideas they would sequester.

The pharmaceutical business, which profiteers off making people sick with side-effects.

Etc.

Corporations built on the Annunaki model, by leaders schooled in the Annunaki meta-physical model, are socio-pathic by design.

We've never dealt with this issue before, at this level--"we" being the people who desire to be governed with our own consent being kept in mind by our reprentatives that we vote in.

Who ever thought that "not-see-ing" corporations would be allowed to buy out innovations, buy out legislatures, buy out national politicians, and thereby guarantee more pollution, corruption and monopolies causing glut and lack in our people?

That's my rant on Annunaki culture for the day.

Thanks for coming by and putting up with it.

Emily

South Coast Kevin
Shipmate
# 16130

- Posted      Profile for South Coast Kevin   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Could you explain or give me a link or two to show what these phrases mean, please?
quote:
...I realized their form of matter vibrates at a different frequency from ours.

quote:
I had to remove all the white-light COLORS in order to see what was "left in black light," which is not dark, by the way... Black light has colors too: cyan, magenta and yellow
I'm fairly scientifically literate but these phrases have rather stumped me! [Smile]

--------------------
My blog - wondering about Christianity in the 21st century, chess, music, politics and other bits and bobs.

Posts: 3309 | From: The south coast (of England) | Registered: Jan 2011  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
quote:
--"As Above, So Below": AIUI, this refers to consistent patterns in Nature. What is true at one level is true at another. Macrocosm and microcosm.

"As above, so below" is one of the seven principles of Hermeticism - which is the basis of much of the Western esoteric traditions.
Yes. [Smile] Skimmed the Wikipedia article on Hermeticism last night.

quote:
quote:
Actually, "Do as thou wilt", without the bit that follows, is Aleister Crowley's doctrine. "Do as thou wilt shall be the whole of the Law."
Ahhhh...which perhaps explains a bit about him! [Biased]

Thanks, Ariel.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Emily--

Re your "rant on Anunaki culture":

I agree with you, as far as people getting power, creating hierarchies to institutionalize that power, treating other people as things, and generally making the world much worse.

But I'm not so sure we need aliens to account for all that--or demons, for that matter. People screw up; they make bad choices; they think that being in power makes them better, safer, and more important than the less powerful--and they'll do anything to keep that power. Etc.

In the words of Walt Kelly's character Pogo, "We have met the enemy, and he is us".

FWIW.

BTW, have you read Daniel Quinn's novel, "Ishmael"? It's yet another interpretation of this whole thing--including seeing the dispute between Cain and Abel as a fight between "taker" culture and "leaver" culture.

--------------------

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

Well, maybe we can agree to disagree.

The Annunaki may have been "aliens" 450,000 years ago, but they have saturated our society, culture and Law with meta-physical posturing that propagates and entrains people in complacency, classism, sexism, exploitation and slavery.

If we the people can't see where these negative tendencies are coming from--all from the same cultural ideology vested in us all these centuries--we'll never fix it. We'll never be able to restore nor hold to "governance by consent of the governed" again.

Emily

Lothiriel
Shipmate
# 15561

- Posted      Profile for Lothiriel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

The most beautiful panorama I have of Nibiru is here:

Umm -- is there supposed to be an image of a planet there? I don't see anything in the sky of that photo except for sort of swirly clouds.

[ed for coding]

[ 24. May 2013, 21:13: Message edited by: Lothiriel ]

--------------------
If you want to build a ship, don't drum up the men to gather wood, divide the work and give orders. Instead, teach them to yearn for the vast and endless sea. St-Exupery

my blog

Posts: 538 | From: Toronto, Canada | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Emily, some of the things you say aren't easy to understand because you appear to be using some terms in ways that don't fit with common understanding. To give some examples:
quote:
It's really fairly simple what happened here on this planet that warrants and precipitates war every generation, century-after-century:

Surely if you're talking 3D, you can't just be talking about the surface of the planet? I'm not quite sure which Law of Physics you mean - but I'm guessing Newtonian physics (?) So when you say "surface" do you mean anything and everything that's not sub-atomic? But what do you mean when you talk about Physics running things? Surely things just are, and physics seeks to describe them? Physics is not in itself a force. As for the Law of the Jungle, I think you may be confusing Darwin with Kipling. And I'm not sure what opposites attracting Hardly a universal law) has to do with anything.
quote:

What is a Subjective surface? And when you say that "we" call it Heaven, to whom are you referring? I'm finding the grammar a bit ambiguous. Do you mean: 'According to Thought Groups and Ideologies, Mental energy runs the Subjective surfaces we call Heaven'? Or do you mean that Mental energy runs ... Heaven according to Thought Groups and Ideologies? Do you mean to imply that there is no Heaven, that it is just a surface illusion?
Alternatively, if Heaven is in some way real, what does it mean to "run" it? And which Thought Groups and Ideologies do you mean - all of them, or certain specified ones? Christian ones?
quote:

Hell is flat, like a photograph? How do soul-spirits live in it? If they can't incarnate, in what sense are they waiting to do so?
quote:

What is the ultra-violet and subtle dimension? What connection does the ultra-violet dimension have with the wave length? How can creatures from a mental plane share DNA which would seem to belong to the physical plane? And if they have DNA, do they not also evolve in line with Darwinian principles?

It seems to me that you don't really have the language to convey what your understanding is, and the terms you are using just cause greater confuison. You appear to be using the language of science to attempt to deny our current scientific understanding of how the world is constructed - it seems to me that doesn't really work, partly because it gives rise to the suspicion that you don't really understand the science you zre attempting to deny.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by Lothiriel:
quote:

[qb] Umm -- is there supposed to be an image of a planet there? I don't see anything in the sky of that photo except for sort of swirly clouds.
[ed for coding]

Let's look again, more closely. I keep saying, Nibiru is a black-light planet, so the colors are unlike ours.

I keep saying, it's huge--fills half our skies around the sun, and another third around our Moon.

So, what you are looking at here is a landmass lit with black light scretching across the western sky.

I have one image I got at Fukushima, Japan, of Nibiru, and it fills the eastern sky.

Nibiru from Japan looking East.

It fills the sky, and it's so close you can see architecture, waterways, roadways ... civil society.

But it's all in black-light, so the webcams miss it all. [I've asked a friend to take some photo images for me with his Nightshot camera. We'll see what comes up. [Smile] ]

Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

quote:
Originally posted by QLib:
Emily, some of the things you say aren't easy to understand because you appear to be using some terms in ways that don't fit with common understanding. It seems to me that you don't really have the language to convey what your understanding is, and the terms you are using just cause greater confuison. You appear to be using the language of science to attempt to deny our current scientific understanding of how the world is constructed - it seems to me that doesn't really work, partly because it gives rise to the suspicion that you don't really understand the science you zre attempting to deny.

That I don't appear to have the language to describe what I'm describing has to be the understatement of the week.

I don't know if you intended to be funny, but I'm still rolling on the floor, my sides aching from laughter.

"Who's on first, what's on second, and Idunno's on third base!" comes to mind.

[brick wall]

I'll try to improve, is all I can offer you.

Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I have one image I got at Fukushima, Japan, of Nibiru, and it fills the eastern sky.

Nibiru from Japan looking East.

It fills the sky, and it's so close you can see architecture, waterways, roadways ... civil society.

But it's all in black-light, so the webcams miss it all.

Sorry, I'm confused now. Are you saying that basically this is a webcam shot which you say features Nibiru looking very large, it's just that nobody can see it in this photo because it's a webcam shot?
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

I assume too much.

These image comments belong on the Annunaki page, not here where Ideology is the topic.

But anyway, I take webcam shots; and using skills I attained as a Xerox corporate trainer, I alter the saturation of hues and colors so you see what can't be seen behind chemtrails.

I use photos from webcams all over the West Coast. This webcam shot happened to be from Japan because I wanted to see whether Nibiru was filling the space over the Pacific from the perspective of Asia the way Nibiru is filling the space over the Pacific from the perspect of North America.

And yes, it is. If I took webcam shots from Japan all the time, I would get the same results I get from west coast webcams. Nibiru is that large! It takes up half the sky.

But you have to be able to scrub chemtrails off visually, to see it because chemtrails form an opaque powder blue ceiling around our atmosphere.

I hope I'm not just making things worse, by the way I explain. :sigh:

[ 24. May 2013, 22:04: Message edited by: Emily Windsor-Cragg ]

QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I don't know if you intended to be funny, but I'm still rolling on the floor, my sides aching from laughter.

"Who's on first, what's on second, and Idunno's on third base!" comes to mind.

[brick wall]

I'll try to improve, is all I can offer you.

I am not trying to be funny - I am trying to make the point that what you have posted here (the bit I could be bothered to try and decipher) is simply nonsense. It's not dangerous or edgy, or enlightening or liberating - it is garbage, pure and simple - a bizarre hotch-potch of pseudo-scientific drivel.

Ok, there a mystics from a variety of religious traditions who talk about conveying truths that are beyond language, but they actually do quite a good job of using language to express the inexpressible. In the example I quoted, you are abusing language to inexpress something all too readily expressible: in plain English, your emperor has no clothes.

As for improving: Maybe try hitting the brick wall a bit less hard with your head. As others have suggested, when everybody is saying the same thing to you, it's just possible that it might be worth paying attention to that message.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Emily Windsor-Cragg
Shipmate
# 17687

My hope is, maybe that some of you who "get the idea" can help out.

My hope is, maybe some of you will become curious enough, you'll start looking into what I'm saying with an eye to help me clarify what's completely new to me also.

My hope is, I'm not the only person on this planet who has noticed, we're now in a different solar system than we were in prior to September 26, 2011.

Anybody else notice that?

:ducks:

Em

Quinquireme
Shipmate
# 17384

- Posted      Profile for Quinquireme   Email Quinquireme   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All this in just over a day! Man I'm all mysticked out! FaroutsVille, Arizona!
Posts: 56 | From: SE London | Registered: Oct 2012  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016