homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » You lousy fuckers all suck dirty stanky ass. every last one of you. (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: You lousy fuckers all suck dirty stanky ass. every last one of you.
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What the fuck is the matter with all of you?

when I came back as a hellhost, I had one measly little requirement. ONE. That you give me something interesting to read.

the last few weeks... months? have been terrible. you all flunk at being unrestful hellions. From the evidence in hell, you're all singing Kum-by-yah and rubbing each other with patchouli and having group hugs. Fuck you. Am I to believe some sarcasm-resistant strain of eccumenicalism has broken loose amongst the masses and is racing though the denominations wrecking peace and understanding wherever it goes? oh PAH-leez.

you all hate each other. admit it. tap that vein - the one full of bile and hatred and misunderstanding. even better, tap the rich one that tells you how goddamn RIGHT you have it and how everyone else is wrong.

You know you want to.

turn to the person next to you, look deep into their eyes, and find their faults. tell them all about those faults in excruciating detail and let the feathers fly.

Can't do it? still brimming with brotherly-motherfucking-love? then by all that is good and holy have a fit about the state of the world! Jesus Christ Cookie Cutters, you can't tell me we've reached motherfucking Nirvana and somehow I missed it - WHY ARE NONE OF YOU PISSED OFF?!?

people are bombing each other and starving children and regulating your God-Given Guns and even - Christ Almighty! - raising taxes and you're all sitting here getting your rocks off on civil discourse?

I don't buy it. I think you're all afraid of being human in front of each other. you think it makes you look like a better person if you're all in control. what twaddle. I'm completely out of control and I'M GREAT!

oh, fuck off.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Get a hobby.
I'll pray for you dear sister.

--------------------
Marathon run. Next Dream. Australian this time.

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
you jerks were supposed to BE my hobby.

now I have to take up knitting or knife throwing or something.

sucks.

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

- Posted      Profile for Patdys     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If you have a little more time on your hands, (and congrats/that's sucks all at once), why not write your story of how you got to where you are now.

Then illustrate it with rude pictures. [Razz]

In hell, it is probably easier to take up knife catching than throwing.

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All very well for you my little Alaskan firecracker arms on you like Popeye from throwing out drunks and wrasslin' bars - but some of us were brought up in civilisation and it shows.

It's not that I cannot but conclude the bulk of humanity to be the most pernicious race of little odious vermin that nature ever suffered to crawl upon the surface of the earth, it's just that as I go to tell one of them so I have a faint unease that I am about to tug the thread that will unravel the whole social contract.

Also mit der Dummheit kämpfen Götter selbst vergebens - gods themselves struggle in vain against stupidity. If the shrill, arrogant, smug, pissant, wall-eyed, reactionary, mysogynist, bigoted, psychopathic fuckwit* had the capacity to be other than they are, surely they would. What's the use?

*composite portrait

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

Thank god you said composite portrait. I was thinking 'I'm not shrill'.

--------------------

rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Everything you say there is absolutely true comet .
Only trouble is, when you put things the way only you can, I can't help but love you all the more for it .

But just for you I'll post a great big FUCK OFF [Axe murder]

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
would love to belong
Shipmate
# 16747

- Posted      Profile for would love to belong   Email would love to belong       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd be too scared to post here.

Oops, just done it [Paranoid]

Posts: 331 | From: Lost and confused | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Comet - this is hell. You wanted us to be nice to you and give you something decent to read.

We didn't, just to wind you up.

Ha! We win. Loser.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
{From a time-traveling, Victorian telegraph office...}

Dear Comet (stop}

Bad weather up there today? {stop}

Hobby for you: Subversive Stitching! {stop}

Cookie Cutter Jesus? {stop} There must be some online. {stop} Put them in Gadgets for God. {stop}

Go to bed now, and count all the delightfully insulting words you know. {stop} You'll feel much more grouchy in the morning. {stop}

[Snigger]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

Cross stitch maybe.

Frigging iPhones - best I can do.

[ 10. August 2013, 09:07: Message edited by: Patdys ]

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ahem. The link above is for *Sublime* Stitching.

Our Comet is more suited for SUBVERSIVE Cross Stitch.

Apologies! I had the name of the site wrong, and was automatically taken to Sublime Stitching. [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
fletcher christian

Mutinous Seadog
# 13919

- Posted      Profile for fletcher christian   Email fletcher christian   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fixed that for ya

--------------------
'God is love insaturable, love impossible to describe'
Staretz Silouan

Posts: 5235 | From: a prefecture | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Snags
Utterly socially unrealistic
# 15351

- Posted      Profile for Snags   Author's homepage   Email Snags   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear God someone needs to get laid/rub one out.

--------------------
Vain witterings :-: Vain pretentions :-: The Dog's Blog(locks)

Posts: 1399 | From: just north of That London | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Snags:

It's has to be all about you, doesn't it?
Clint Boggis
Shipmate
# 633

- Posted      Profile for Clint Boggis   Author's homepage   Email Clint Boggis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bored firefighter turns to arson?

Posts: 1505 | From: south coast | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Not sure if he was offering Firenze.

[ 10. August 2013, 11:10: Message edited by: rolyn ]

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Not sure that Firenze is his to offer, rolyn.

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Was this thread meant to show us how it's done? [Roll Eyes]

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh it's only comet. There was me thinking Pyx_e was having one of his turns again.

Closes eyes and goes back to sleep. Zzzzzzzz. [Snore]

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
people are bombing each other and starving children and regulating your God-Given Guns and even - Christ Almighty! - raising taxes and you're all sitting here getting your rocks off on civil discourse?

Precisely. People are bombing each other and children are starving and the world is full of crap (and unsung acts of heroism and unselfish generosity, though never enough) and you want us to start being horrible to each other for your entertainment?
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I guess the Fluffy Bunnies can have rants, too.

I'm so angry at (let me think...) the sockeye salmon that cost me an arm and a leg, and it was bad!

*grunt* *squirm* *fart* *thinking of appropriate swear words*

Naughty words are going to come out of my fingers! Yes!

• Rats.
  • Darn.
  • PooPoo Face.
  • Intercourse.

Yes, I said intercourse on a public web site for all to see.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ariel:
quote:

Precisely. People are bombing each other and children are starving and the world is full of crap (and unsung acts of heroism and unselfish generosity, though never enough) and you want us to start being horrible to each other for your entertainment?
It's what Hell is for. We already have two threads that are All Saints + foul & abusive language and it's all I can do to stop TICTH turning into a chat show.

FWIW I reckon the peanut gallery has taken over. [Frown]

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
It's what Hell is for.

Yes, but why do we have to be gratuitously annoyed on demand when many of us aren't actually annoyed/don't have the emotional energy to be angry after a week at work/commuting/whatever or maybe life really isn't too bad anyway?

Besides, anger is a snare and a delusion and the flip side of depression and all that. And it's the weekend. I don't want to spend my weekend being annoyed. [Mad]

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ma's out, Pa's out, let's talk rude,
Pee, po, belly, bum, drawers,
Dance in the garden in the nude,

Flanders and Swann.

I don't know any more - we never had that record.

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:
Ma's out, Pa's out, let's talk rude,
Dance in the garden in the nude,

Flanders and Swann.

Enjoy.
Snags
Utterly socially unrealistic
# 15351

- Posted      Profile for Snags   Author's homepage   Email Snags   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
quote:
Originally posted by Snags:

It's has to be all about you, doesn't it?
Hey, don't blame me for the natural order of things.

--------------------
Vain witterings :-: Vain pretentions :-: The Dog's Blog(locks)

Posts: 1399 | From: just north of That London | Registered: Dec 2009  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Penny S:

Enjoy.
Too nice. Now comet'll be triple-pissed.
Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mere Nick
Shipmate
# 11827

- Posted      Profile for Mere Nick     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
[QB] All very well for you my little Alaskan firecracker

That's fire caucasian, please. Thank you.

--------------------
"Well that's it, boys. I've been redeemed. The preacher's done warshed away all my sins and transgressions. It's the straight and narrow from here on out, and heaven everlasting's my reward."
Delmar O'Donnell

Posts: 2797 | From: West Carolina | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
OK, the OP is all well and good-- it's a rant, and subject to the same rules as any other rant, and I see that the Hellions are treating it as such,but this bugs me:

quote:
quote:

It's what Hell is for.
Where on earth did you get that idea?

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
OK, the OP is all well and good-- it's a rant, and subject to the same rules as any other rant, and I see that the Hellions are treating it as such,but this bugs me:

quote:
quote:

It's what Hell is for.
Where on earth did you get that idea?
Consider yourself bugged, dear bunny.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, were you joking? Silly of me not to see that.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You, who claim hell is for behaving badly, that is your retort? Perhaps 'tis not the guests who fail the party, but the hosts.

Aimed at SS, not the killer bunny.

[ 10. August 2013, 19:11: Message edited by: lilBuddha ]

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:
Originally posted by lilBuddha:
You, who claim hell is for behaving badly, that is your retort? Perhaps 'tis not the guests who fail the party, but the hosts.

Aimed at SS, not the killer bunny.

Fair call and setting the tone is within our remit, so pass me the spoon and I'll keep stirring.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
Originally posted by Mere Nick:
quote:

What the buggeration are you on about?
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

quote:
quote:

okay, that shit was funny!

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

quote:
quote:
quote:

What the buggeration are you on about?
perhaps a slightly obscure american perjoritive. (click the first link under "people") I only learned it last year. mah poor naive lil' northerner self.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

[Big Grin]

..Ok, now you seem to be in a good mood. Did you, in fact, get laid?
I understand "none of your fucking business" is probably the response I'll get, but I had to ask.

--------------------

comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

if only.

I'm under the influence of a sunbeam and balinese coffee and fresh picked blueberries. it mellows me. like valium.

I'm considering a night hike to celebrate my ex turning forty and thus hitting geezerhood a little before me. it helps that he's going bald and appears pregnant.

I still say this place has been more boring than watching paint peel lately.

--------------------

The Midge
Shipmate
# 2398

- Posted      Profile for The Midge   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
May be you could try ice skating?

Or change the tag line to "Thermal underwear recommended"?

--------------------
Some days you are the fly.
On other days you are the windscreen.

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
if only.

I'm under the influence of a sunbeam and balinese coffee and fresh picked blueberries. it mellows me. like valium.

I'm considering a night hike to celebrate my ex turning forty and thus hitting geezerhood a little before me. it helps that he's going bald and appears pregnant.

I still say this place has been more boring than watching paint peel lately.

We can always gnaw on Bingo for a while. He seems to be going for the gold medal in Douche lately.

(also-- Coffee.Good idea.)

[ 10. August 2013, 21:05: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by jedijudy:
  • Intercourse.

Yes, I said intercourse on a public web site for all to see.

HOLY FUCK! Will you watch your goddam mouth, woman?

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

Can we just clarify which is the euphemism please.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

All I know is a lot of us could use a holy fuck. Secular fucks are just so--- spiritually lacking.

--------------------

Patdys
Iron Wannabe
RooK-Annoyer
# 9397

Sorry, after 18 hours moonlighting, I just don't have one to give.*

* I don't mean it in that way smutmeister.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

My schoolgirl dreams are dashed, Pissy.

--------------------

IngoB

Sentire cum Ecclesia
# 8700

- Posted      Profile for IngoB   Email IngoB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
We can always gnaw on Bingo for a while.

You invoke me on a hell thread where comet complains about boredom? You must hate her oh ... so ... much ...

--------------------
They’ll have me whipp’d for speaking true; thou’lt have me whipp’d for lying; and sometimes I am whipp’d for holding my peace. - The Fool in King Lear

Posts: 12010 | From: Gone fishing | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fuck, Bingo, I hate it when you make me laugh!
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

[Big Grin] Yeah, I gotta give him that one.

Sorry, Comet.

Kind of.

You're still being uber-douchey lately, Bingo. I'm not going to get into specifics with you, just note the general douchiness. The Angel Gabriel himself is gonna come down and smack you in the head if you don't engage in some self-reflection. Just the Word of the Lord from your Sister in Christ. And also with you.

[ 10. August 2013, 22:41: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------

RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
comet wants entertainment and you're telling IngoB to dial down the douche factor? Next you'll be telling me I have to make some kind of minimal effort to be a better Christian and get along with him, and comet will die of boredom.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016