homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » 12 Days of Zilchmas - Your Help Needed!

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: 12 Days of Zilchmas - Your Help Needed!
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ancient Mariner posted this in the Styx, but as not everyone reads that board, here it is there:

quote:
Yes, you read it right.

This year we're turning the tables and doing a 12-day special on all those atheistic novelties out there.

Time to dig out those lamentable but highly entertaining gifts for the Godless.

We've only just thought of this angle so we're putting it all together at breakneck speed. Your offerings, please as soon as possible. A namecheck guaranteed for the those that make the list.

If you have anything you want to add to the list, post it on this thread. Thanks.

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016