homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » TICT Heaven (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: TICT Heaven
JonahMan
Shipmate
# 12126

- Posted      Profile for JonahMan   Email JonahMan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH a builder, who'd done some work on our roof a couple of years ago, sealing some lead guttering. One of the kids noticed a damp patch in the same place after some heavy rain last night, so we called up our man, who happened to be in a nearby town. So he diverted himself to us, got onto the roof, took some photos which showed that the roof and gutter was ok but that the water might be coming in through where some nails had been put through tiles, cleared the gutter of bits of cement, sealed the holes, and refused to take a penny for his efforts.

(This thread is meant as the antithesis of TICTH in Hell, for one-offs not requiring further discussion, but if there's already something like this that I haven't spotted, or it's otherwise not appropriate, feel free to terminate it.)

--------------------
Thank God for the aged
And old age itself, and illness and the grave
For when you're old, or ill and particularly in the coffin
It's no trouble to behave

Posts: 914 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Excellent thread. Had been wondering whether to start one myself. [Yipee]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven cheese. Pretty much all of it, except 'mild cheddar' and ponced up Wensleydale with fruit in.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven, my son-in-law who did something especially nice just because it would make me (and D-U) happy!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

- Posted      Profile for Kitten   Email Kitten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven - Wensleydale with blueberrys, food of the gods

[ 07. September 2013, 18:52: Message edited by: Kitten ]

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Never accept a ride from a stranger, unless they are in a big blue box

Posts: 2330 | From: Carmarthenshire | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven the Proms and treacle tart

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.
Now containing 50% less cheese

Posts: 917 | From: nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven - Christchurch bus drivers. The roads are a mess (due to underground pipes having to be relaid), there are detours all over the place, the traffic is a nightmare (think of dodgems at 50+kph) and their pay rates are low, yet the drivers not only drive well, they also manage to be friendly and helpful to people who ask daft questions.

Think I'll write a note to the companies involved.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Celtic Knotweed
Shipmate
# 13008

- Posted      Profile for Celtic Knotweed   Email Celtic Knotweed   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven the amazing moment of stumping Blackwells! I'd usually be consigning the bookshop itself to Heaven, but... The book I want exists, but it doesn't appear to be possible to get it via all their usual suppliers. The lad I was talking to said that he wasn't really saying I should just go to Amazon, but given the supply situation, that would probably be faster than the delay if I tried ordering through Blackwells! (It's US published, I'm in the UK, and the publication date was only last week).

--------------------
My little sister is riding 100k round London at night to raise money for cancer research donations here if you feel so inclined.

Posts: 664 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven the lovely girl in my local Rohan shop, who phoned around what seemed to be every branch in the UK tring to locate an item in the right size nd colour for me. And finally finding one in Inverness....
Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dog people, i.e., people out with their dogs at 6 or 6:30 a.m. We all know the names of each others' dogs, but the people, well, we all have to say things like Wind's dad or Zeke's mum. [Biased]

They are simply friendly people with dogs as their friends, and we talk about dogs and nothing, and the goodness of being out along the river as the fog lifts, the geese squabble and sun promises us the day.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven: The Waikato District Health Board, who provided free lodging for me while the Grandad was hospitalised, almost-free parking, free shuttlebuses for getting around their vast campus, and a brilliant cafeteria where I could get an ample dinner (meat+3veg) for around $11. And where all the people were kind and helpful. It was quite sad to say goodbye, even though it meant we were coming home (initially to further hospital treatment)

GG

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear kind Host – I was interrupted by an arrival at the door; how I ever got triple posts I don't know, but please would you delete a couple?

Grateful Granny

[I live to serve-Kelly Alves]

[ 10. September 2013, 03:32: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

The5thMary
Shipmate
# 12953

- Posted      Profile for The5thMary   Email The5thMary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH the wonderful folks at the low-income veterinarian's clinic we take our ex-roommate's cats to. I called last week after hours, frantic about losing the twin to the cat that died on our living room floor on Labor Day (September 2). He has the same dreadful respiratory illness she had, only he's a bit stronger. Anyway, the kind lady called me right back to talk to me about the cats and she was so sweet when I told her that Lucy had died. I started to lose it, over the phone but this woman was just so kind and understanding. It made a terrible time a little bit better.

--------------------
God gave me my face but She let me pick my nose.

Posts: 3451 | From: Tacoma, WA USA | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven my dog. Just because.
[Axe murder]

(I just don't want her going to Heaven any time soon. I need her here beside me for many years to come.)

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
churchgeek

Have candles, will pray
# 5557

- Posted      Profile for churchgeek   Author's homepage   Email churchgeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven that satisfying tiredness you feel after a long day of (thankfully, meaningful) work where you got a lot done and did it well.

--------------------
I reserve the right to change my mind.

My article on the Virgin of Vladimir

Posts: 7773 | From: Detroit | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Stumbling Pilgrim
Shipmate
# 7637

- Posted      Profile for Stumbling Pilgrim   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven what I saw at the 4 Squares arts festival in Birmingham on Saturday: a ceilidh band leading in a Circassian Circle dance a crowd of people of every age, gender, skin colour and everything else you can imagine - women and girls in hijabs, a Chinese family, tiny children dancing together, two guys dancing together, mums, dads and toddlers, everything - and a huge smile on every single face. I'd like the real Heaven to look like that, please. [Yipee]

--------------------
Stumbling in the Master's footsteps as best I can.

Posts: 492 | From: England | Registered: Jun 2004  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The fried sandwiches ,(egg/bacon/mushroom), that my dear Partner puts in my packed-lunch some days . Lifts the spirits at mid morning .

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Kitten - Waitrose do a Wensleydale with stem ginger, it is wonderful.

TICTH sharing a new house with friends excitement, and a new start at uni [Yipee]

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH the guys who thought, "It's three in the morning. We've had a great night out. I know, let's fix a damaged bike rack."

What the world needs is more mad, middle-of-the-night public-spiritedness! [Big Grin]

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH Australian magpies singing on the back lawn in the rain.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:

Are they actually singing 'Singin' in the rain?'
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:

Are they actually singing 'Singin' in the rain?'
Nope. That would be trite.

They do have an incredibly beautiful song, though. It's my understanding that they're not related to the birds called 'magpies' elsewhere.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
British Magpies and the related Asian Treepie make a sort of raucous croak that is in no way beautiful so I think you're probably right.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

# 13878

This is fairly typical of the noises they make.

[ 18. September 2013, 13:55: Message edited by: orfeo ]

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A sort of liquid chuckling.

British magpies are a member of the crow family, so doomy squawks are more typical.

JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Today I commend to Heaven the taxi-driver who recognised me and remembered that he had overcharged me a couple of weeks ago - so undercharged me by the same amount.

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
A sort of liquid chuckling.

British magpies are a member of the crow family, so doomy squawks are more typical.

This is brilliant! Made my day! [Smile]

What an extraordinary bird! Another video here. [Yipee]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We have Australian magpies here too. Some immigrated.

I love Firenze's description of liquid chuckling , which I hear quite a lot as two of my neighbours feed them.

--------------------

Lord Jestocost
Shipmate
# 12909

- Posted      Profile for Lord Jestocost   Email Lord Jestocost   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven Terrible Real Estate Agent Photos, which has brought much mirth and laughter to an otherwise dull, grey day.
Posts: 761 | From: The Instrumentality of Man | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lord Jestocost:
TICT Heaven Terrible Real Estate Agent Photos, which has brought much mirth and laughter to an otherwise dull, grey day.

Thank you! I'm laughing so hard I have tears running down my face!
[Killing me]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Herrick
Shipmate
# 15226

- Posted      Profile for Herrick   Email Herrick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven the staff at the hospital I'm attending daily.

Thank you also for the magpie song, but they are swooping in the park around the corner right now.

--------------------
A careless shoestring in whose tie
I see a wild civility

Posts: 1194 | From: NSW | Registered: Oct 2009  |  IP: Logged
venbede
Shipmate
# 16669

- Posted      Profile for venbede   Email venbede   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What does TICT mean?

--------------------
Man was made for joy and woe;
And when this we rightly know,
Thro' the world we safely go.

Posts: 3201 | From: An historic market town nestling in the folds of Surrey's rolling North Downs, | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
Originally posted by venbede:
What does TICT mean?

Answer here. to save me typing it out again.
venbede
Shipmate
# 16669

- Posted      Profile for venbede   Email venbede   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks.

--------------------
Man was made for joy and woe;
And when this we rightly know,
Thro' the world we safely go.

Posts: 3201 | From: An historic market town nestling in the folds of Surrey's rolling North Downs, | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Adrienne
Shipmate
# 2334

- Posted      Profile for Adrienne   Email Adrienne   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven the guys at the garage who kept the cost of my repair to the minimum, and fixed a dent in the back of my car (which I hadn't even mentioned) for free. [Smile]
Posts: 977 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

TICT Heaven Benjamin Britten's Peter Grimes, and the recording of a performance in Leeds from November 2006, broadcast on BBC Radio 3, cunningly recorded by me off the web radio in 2007, and just found again. [Yipee]

Fantabulous! [Cool]

--------------------

Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jade Constable:
Kitten - Waitrose do a Wensleydale with stem ginger, it is wonderful.

They do a lovely one with apricots too.

--------------------
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Posts: 3149 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH the tiny little radish seedlings which are popping their little heads out of potting mix with gay abandon. Probably three times as many out now as there were late last night.

[ 22. September 2013, 23:35: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH the feeling you get when you've had a niggling problem at the back of your mind for months - nothing serious, just a puzzle you can't find the solution to, even though you know you shoud be able to - and then suddenly a window opens in your head and you've got it. [Yipee]

(My colleague this morning said she would have to put the phone to her other ear now, as the one that had just received my yelp of revelation seemed to be temporarily deaf.)

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

TICT Heaven the beginning of cooler autumn weather. When I went out for my paper this morning it was beautiful (just checked, and it's 68F). Here in central Arizona the first cool weather is greeted much as most of the world greets the first warm weather of spring.
[Yipee]

--------------------
~Tortuf

no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
TICT Heaven the beginning of cooler autumn weather. When I went out for my paper this morning it was beautiful (just checked, and it's 68F). Here in central Arizona the first cool weather is greeted much as most of the world greets the first warm weather of spring.
[Yipee]

Nothing like what you're accustomed to, 68°F=20°C which is a warm summer day for us. [Biased] We're also having nice fall weather, with 4°C=39°F this morning. ICTH not sweating on bicycle commute today.
Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
TICT Heaven the beginning of cooler autumn weather ...

Yea and amen. [Smile]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

TICTHeaven the first true moment (apart from the gold of he kowhai) of a New Zealand spring, when you step out into the evening (or morning) freshness and smell the sweet spicy smell of the kohuhu flowers, so small and dark they're almost black and hardly visible but suddenly you see the tree is covered with them and you take a deep breath...

GG

--------------------

Thyme
Shipmate
# 12360

- Posted      Profile for Thyme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICTH the couple who handed in my smart phone at the shop where I left it......

[Angel] [Votive]

--------------------
The Church in its own bubble has become, at best the guardian of the value system of the nation’s grandparents, and at worst a den of religious anoraks defined by defensiveness, esoteric logic and discrimination. Bishop of Buckingham's blog

Posts: 600 | From: Cloud Cuckoo Land | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

TICT Heaven the Methodist Action team based in Wellington and the Hutt Valley, who have given my brother who is learning disabled a couple more weeks to get used to the idea of moving from the family home into a bedsit unit.

These people are not just there for a quick buck, but have supported our family, both with my late father whose last year they made one of the happiest of his life, and now with my brother too [Yipee] .

Being a bit cynical I sometimes wince when I hear about someone operating in a "Christian" way, but having experienced the love in action I am blown away.

Huia

--------------------

jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven the friend who is going to take out the bath from my bathroom, tile the resulting bare wall, and install a large shower tray so that my arthritic hips no longer have to attempt the increasingly difficult vault over the side of the bath to get showered. [Yipee]

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

TICT Heaven the neighbour who brought over a huge pot of excellent soup when she found I was confined to bed with a serious cold; she also brought a bottle of lemon/ginger/honey cordial 'to save squeezing lemons'. I'm feeling much better!

GG

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

Wow - good neighbour GG, hope you're feeling better soon.

TICT Heaven Dawn, the Practice nurse at the medical centre who helped me sort out some non existent breathing problems that a hospital nurse had mistakenly diagnosed [Yipee]

Huia

[ 15. October 2013, 05:01: Message edited by: Huia ]

--------------------

Bene Gesserit
Shipmate
# 14718

- Posted      Profile for Bene Gesserit   Email Bene Gesserit   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
TICT Heaven the cloudscapes after today's rain. Wow!!!

--------------------
Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus

Posts: 405 | From: Flatlands of the East | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
Cara
Shipmate
# 16966

- Posted      Profile for Cara     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love this thread. (And not just because I too laughed till I cried at the terrible estate agent photos!).

TICTH the kind friends who offered us their apartment to stay in during a house move, even though they will be away at the time--not sure if we'll need to take them up on it, but such kindness.....

--------------------
Pondering.

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016