homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Motorsport 2013 (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Motorsport 2013
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Motorsport, 2013. Have fun, and drive safe. [Smile]

[ 13. February 2013, 04:34: Message buggered about with by: Ariston ]

--------------------
"We had a good team on paper. Unfortunately, the game was played on grass."
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

- Posted      Profile for Imaginary Friend   Email Imaginary Friend   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kevin:
AKA 2013 Motorsports thread. I watch Speed TV a lot in the US and there are some FIA-sanctioned races on here. I am going to try to get away with putting a poster of Miss Geico on the back wall of my wife's study. NB: Miss Geico is an Unlimited Hydroplane powered by a gas turbine, i.e. helicopter powerplant. It is so bloody wide it is mounted on a trailer at a 45-degree angle!

--------------------
Brian Clough

Posts: 9455 | From: Left a bit... Right a bit... | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
OOOps! I had a good time at school today: a lot of the boys in my class were gearheads. Looking forward to The Isle of Man TT. One of our Shipmates who seems to be no longer posting lives there and was planning to open a B&B the last time we spoke electronically...

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Mr Clingford
Shipmate
# 7961

- Posted      Profile for Mr Clingford   Email Mr Clingford   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm disappointed that news outlets haven't stated that Marussia fires Glock as their headline for his departure.

--------------------
Ne'er cast a clout till May be out.

If only.

Posts: 1660 | From: A Fleeting moment | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

- Posted      Profile for the giant cheeseburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
You do have to wonder what Marussia are hoping to achieve by continually cruising around at the back like they are currently. Dropping an experienced (if not hugely successful) driver like Glock is hardly going to lead to any improvement, not when all the top young drivers are already signed up to the big teams.

Taking the Kamikaze's $10 million and hoping he'll crash enough times to get them on TV might be the best they can hope for, unless Bruno Senna has enough money behind him to win the seat.

--------------------
If I give a homeopathy advocate a really huge punch in the face, can the injury be cured by giving them another really small punch in the face?

Posts: 4834 | From: Adelaide, South Australia. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I spoke to an exhibitor at the wholesale high-end jewelry tradeshow I am working this month: he could not tell me how much out-of-pocket he was on the USGP as he got ticket(s) for free, COURTESY of his good friend, NASCAR team owner Rick Hendricks!

I guess I need to get off my arse, save my money, buy two admissions for the F1 race and tickets on a jetliner plus borrow my brother-in-law's car: my sister's four-passenger family lives in Cedar Park which is a suburb of Austin.

God willing, I will be far enough along on my Na No Wri Mo novel to get an advance or just be drowning in work as my wife gets a permanent teaching position...

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

:bump:

--------------------
Brian Clough

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

Ooooo.

This might make Mercedes a bit more likable.

--------------------
Brian Clough

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

So, Lewis Hamilton has bought a 20 million pound jet, wants to build a museum for his trophies and helmets, and thinks he can be as great as Ayrton Senna. Stay classy, Lewis.

--------------------
Brian Clough

Mr Clingford
Shipmate
# 7961

- Posted      Profile for Mr Clingford   Email Mr Clingford   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Well, when he's won another 2 championships I will begin to consider his greatness.

Not long to go - who's going to be quick and who's going to win this weekend?

--------------------

If only.

Ad Orientem
Shipmate
# 17574

- Posted      Profile for Ad Orientem     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Clingford:

Kimi.
Posts: 2606 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

quote:
Well, when he's won another 2 championships I will begin to consider his greatness.

In fairness, Lewis was talking about a kind of greatness that isn't about results. Personality. Aura. That ability to turn heads just by walking into a room.

If anything, that's even more pretentious.

--------------------
Brian Clough

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Imaginary Friend:
quote:

In fairness, Lewis was talking about a kind of greatness that isn't about results. Personality. Aura. That ability to turn heads just by walking into a room.

If anything, that's even more pretentious.

Although TBH, being the most charismatic F1 driver is not a big demand.

As Mr Clingford said, a couple more championships, and the ability to stay in contention to the end even when he is not in a winning car (like he didn't manage last season) and he will be starting to be a great driver.

he needs a whole lot more before he becomes "one of the greats". Not dismissing his ability - I do think he has potential to be one of the greats - but he also has the potential to be one of the also-rans, who never quite achieved what he should have. F1 has plenty of those.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mr Clingford
Shipmate
# 7961

So, Vettel for title number 4 by the looks of things.

I'm interested to see how Lewis (whereever he is on the arrogance scale) performs in the Merc.

--------------------

If only.

Jon in the Nati
Shipmate
# 15849

- Posted      Profile for Jon in the Nati   Email Jon in the Nati   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I think this is where Lewis is on the arrogance scale right now.

Although McLaren doesn't look smashing, either.

--------------------
Homer: Aww, this isn't about Jesus, is it?
Lovejoy: All things are about Jesus, Homer. Except this.

Posts: 773 | From: Region formerly known as the Biretta Belt | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Coffee Cup
Shipmate
# 13506

- Posted      Profile for Coffee Cup   Email Coffee Cup   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ples for F1 related help:

I've relatively recently arrived in the USA. How can I watch the grand prix here? I have some sort of cable package which I don't really understand - I've been preoccupied with stuff like driving/cycling on the right side of the road...

Thanks!

Posts: 66 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Coffee Cup:

I've relatively recently arrived in the USA. How can I watch the grand prix here?

Easy. Fly to Long Beach in April. [Big Grin]
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jon in the Nati
Shipmate
# 15849

- Posted      Profile for Jon in the Nati   Email Jon in the Nati   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I will assume that RuthW knows what a terrible joke she has just made.

On my TV, NBC Sports Network is carrying the Aussie GP. This is a new channel and is not included in most standard US cable packages.

I am still working on how I will watch the race, since I am too cheap to pay for the network, and the website I used to watch races last season has been taken down. I'll let you know again on this thread when I figure it out.

--------------------

Posts: 773 | From: Region formerly known as the Biretta Belt | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

- Posted      Profile for the giant cheeseburger     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by RuthW:
quote:

I've relatively recently arrived in the USA. How can I watch the grand prix here?

Easy. Fly to Long Beach in April. [Big Grin]
Can you fix the link, it goes to a website about a domestic junior formula race?

quote:

I've relatively recently arrived in the USA. How can I watch the grand prix here? I have some sort of cable package which I don't really understand - I've been preoccupied with stuff like driving/cycling on the right side of the road...

Thanks!

I read an article on ESPNF1 last week that said some stuff about NBC taking over the coverage in the USA this year, it said some would be on the main network and most on cable. This week's opening race won't be the easiest for you, Bernie has pushed the start time back to 1700 which is between 0000 and 0300 depending on which part of the USA you're in. A normal 1400 start would have been perfect for a late night rather than in the middle of the night.

If you can't get it live (or don't want to put up with NBC dumbing it down for NASCAR fans) then your only option might be to find a dubious download in the days after the race.

This is what I'll be doing, along with writing to the advertisers of the local TV coverage to tell them why, out of protest at their inclusion of Alan Jones in the commentary team. He may have won the World Championship a third of a century ago, but he's spent the time in between doing his very best to destroy the chances of any younger Aussies making it on an international level. As well as telling Mark Webber's sponsors that he'd go nowhere and to abandon him, he's also been steadily destroying the international careers of other Australian drivers including Will Power and Ryan Briscoe who never made it past high junior formula level (F3000 in Europe and IndyCar in the USA) thanks to his sandbagging.

I think this year's championship is a four horse race between Vettel, Alonso, Raikkönen and Button, with Perez and Webber the most likely race winners out of the rest.

McLaren may have looked slow in the non-competitive sessions so far, but even if that holds true when the real action starts later this afternoon there's no reason to believe they won't be able to pour enough money into the car to get it working in a few races' time. Having problems with understeer is not such a bad thing, with wet weather on the way that could well turn into a good compromise setup since there's nothing worse than an oversteering car in the wet.

[ 16. March 2013, 03:26: Message edited by: the giant cheeseburger ]

--------------------
If I give a homeopathy advocate a really huge punch in the face, can the injury be cured by giving them another really small punch in the face?

Posts: 4834 | From: Adelaide, South Australia. | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

Slow clap for Hamilton - first driver to bin it in qualifying!

--------------------

the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

Looks like the Q1 grid might be the final grid, my friend at the circuit says the crowds are streaming out of the gates to queue for trams.

Race control has just rescheduled Q2 start for 6:30pm local time, but that could well be the last delay point before everybody packs up. The official sunset time is 7:37 but it looks like it's getting very dark already, especially for open wheel race cars with no night-spec lighting.

--------------------

the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

Qualifying parts 2 and 3 will be at 1100 local time tomorrow morning. That's 0100 UTC for Brits, a nicely timed 2100 on Saturday night for eastern Americans and 1800 for the Pacific coast.

Probably not fantastic if your coverage is on anything but a dedicated channel like Sky run for the UK.

--------------------

Jon in the Nati
Shipmate
# 15849

Well, I caved and got the NBC Sports thing. You can't fight the man, I guess.

The coverage was surprisingly good; they have David Hobbs (who is one of my favorite guys in the world) and Steve Machette, both of whom are holdovers from SpeedTV's coverage, which was rarely dumbed-down despite being a NASCAR-oriented channel. Leigh Diffey, despite his background in road-racing, is decidedly not an upgrade over Bob Varsha.

I'm rather disappointed in Williams, as they are looking to be the weakest of the midfield teams by a large margin. Impressed, though, by Jean-Eric Vergne, as I often was last year. If the guy could learn to qualify, he'd score some significant points.

--------------------

The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by the giant cheeseburger:

Actually Giedo van der Garde was first but don't let the facts get in the way of your prejudice.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Coffee Cup
Shipmate
# 13506

- Posted      Profile for Coffee Cup   Email Coffee Cup   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks to tgc and Jon for the advice. I seem to have the required channel and it looks like there is a repeat at a civilised hour tomorrow as well as the live coverage tonight. The end of the six nations, and the end of a shawl I'm making, distracted me from the coverage this afternoon, so I've still not seen the bit of qualifying which took place already.

(And if RuthW knows how I could make the trip to Long Beach for free I'd be happy to watch "southern California's most unique special event" [Razz] )

Posts: 66 | From: UK | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Jon in the Nati
Shipmate
# 15849

Well, Indycar is a good show, and the Long Beach Grand Prix is one of its crown-jewel events, but it is far from F1 (or for that matter, far even from what it was in its heyday).

Now, then, Red Bull locks out the front row at the ol' Albert Park. Vettel certainly put in a flyer. Surprising that Rosberg could manage only sixth, after looking so great in Q2. Something major will have to happen later today for someone other than Red Bull to win. Very disappointing for Lotus, as well.

--------------------

the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

quote:
Originally posted by The Rogue:
quote:
Originally posted by the giant cheeseburger:

Actually Giedo van der Garde was first but don't let the facts get in the way of your prejudice.
Actually, you're wrong. Hamilton ran off the track at turn 3 on his first lap before hitting the wall on his second, but don't let facts get in the way of your prejudice.

--------------------

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The quali was fun. New drivers in new cars on a soaking circuit. Good way to start the season.

And I am liking the addition of Suzi Perry to the team. Very nice, and she also knows her stuff, without being as anal about it as some of the others.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ad Orientem
Shipmate
# 17574

- Posted      Profile for Ad Orientem     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ad Orientem:
quote:

Kimi.
What did I say, hey? The Lotus car looked fast and wasn't too hard on the tyres. If it doesn't rain in Malaysia next weekend Kimi has a good chance, though it would be nice to see him do better in the qualifying.
Mr Clingford
Shipmate
# 7961

Well picked. Any partiality!?

Yes, with only a week to the next Lotus seem promising. Lewis wasn't too bad either.

--------------------

If only.

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

Z and I enjoyed the race, except for the part where Lewis didn't win! It was nice to see somebody who was not Seb win for a change. David Hobbes said likely Seb had 15 more years ahead of him and I doubted that. My wife agrees with David.

It was v. disappointing to see Jenson just barely in the points - are the McLarens becoming jalopies unable to get podium finishes for their drivers?

--------------------

Ad Orientem
Shipmate
# 17574

quote:
Well picked. Any partiality!?

None whatsoever. [Big Grin]
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Jon in the Nati:
Well, Indycar is a good show, and the Long Beach Grand Prix is one of its crown-jewel events, but it is far from F1 (or for that matter, far even from what it was in its heyday).

I know, I just couldn't resist. [Big Grin]
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

I miss walking a few blocks from my father-in-law's house and bribing a rentacop $10 to stand at the hairpin curve during tthe Formula One days: I believe the last time I did this was ca. 1977. When we were newlyweds, we were also only a few blocks away, but by then it may have been Indycars. I shared an elevator with Clay Regazoni, but he would not talk to me. Bloody Swiss! I did shake hands with Sir Stirling Moss years later: much more satisfying!

I think Z may have shown many F1 drivers to their seats at a popular pizza parlor where she was the hostess and/or cashier back in the day.

--------------------

the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

I got sent a rather fun link this week - an admittedly NASCAR-biased compilation of great race finishes from the 2012 season.

My top three laughs from the video would have to be...
1. The ecstasy and agony of the Japanese commentators at 12:30 in, that's a performance even the BBC's F1 cheerleaders would be proud of.
2. The WSBK rider who threw it away celebrating his win a lap early.
3. The moronic ARCA guys at Daytona having a pileup after the finish line.

My top three great race finishes from it would be...
1. The BTCC guys, all they'd need to do for it to be perfect would be to bring back the Super Tourers and the packed grids of the 90's!
2. Piquet's pass.
3. The last clip at Watkins Glen.

I do wonder what the result of the WSBK race at Silverstone was, mainly because the result would be different depending on whether the rider or the bike is classified across the finish line?

quote:
Originally posted by Sir Kevin:
It was v. disappointing to see Jenson just barely in the points - are the McLarens becoming jalopies unable to get podium finishes for their drivers?

It won't be long before they're up there, the only question is of whether the new car just didn't suit the circuit (or the cold conditions) last week or whether they got outpaced in off-season development. After qualifying this afternoon it looks like the latter but we'll see how they go in the race tomorrow. They should be up to speed for the first races in Europe, there being enough time between now and then for the traditional McLaren approach of throwing lots of money at it* and seeing what happens. No team has a fatter budget than McLaren (at least until Vodafone walks away at the end of this year) so they usually tend to perform better on the mid-season updates than most.

If the Man City approach fails, they could always go down the less honourable path instead. No team will be leaving 600 pages of genuine data lying around for them this time that McLaren need it (RBR might have the sense of humour to feed them bogus data though!) but they can at least expand their ECU sabotage program which got off to such a good start last weekend [Razz]

* which is why the McLaren MP4-12C GT3 car is performing so poorly in championships around the world that use the FIA GT3 regulations - all parts are homologated and mid-season updates to the cars are banned.

[ 23. March 2013, 15:34: Message edited by: the giant cheeseburger ]

--------------------

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

NASCAR has to be a leading contender for The Stupidest Thing In Sport.

--------------------
Brian Clough

the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

quote:
NASCAR has to be a leading contender for The Stupidest Thing In Sport.

The farcical inability to deal with a few showers last weekend puts F1 right up there too.

--------------------

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

Wow.

Seb Vettel is an entitled little bitch. It's one thing to want to race hard against your team mate, but then to come onto the radio and whine to the team that the other guy is giving it back is absolutely unbelievable. He's a spoiled flat-track bully.

--------------------
Brian Clough

the giant cheeseburger
Shipmate
# 10942

I agree. Seb was lucky he was racing against a better man like Webber and not somebody like Hamilton or Maldonado who would have gladly put him in the wall or the gravel.

Did he not remember what happened in Turkey a few years back?

--------------------

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

You mean a doormat like Webber who's happy to obey the team, sit back, and let Seb win?

--------------------
Brian Clough

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

Controversial opinion from a former McLaren driver (no, not that former McLaren driver!). What do you think?

--------------------
Brian Clough

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Wow.

Seb Vettel is an entitled little bitch. It's one thing to want to race hard against your team mate, but then to come onto the radio and whine to the team that the other guy is giving it back is absolutely unbelievable. He's a spoiled flat-track bully.

He's also the quickest spoilt flat-track bully. Show me a winner who was a nice guy. Maybe Mark Webber is one, which might explain why his talent and skill has never been translated into titles.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
Show me a winner who was a nice guy.

Damon Hill. Jensen Button. Nikki Lauda. Mika Hakkinen. Jackie Stewart. Possibly even Nigel Mansel. All world champions. All people I'd love to have a beer with.

--------------------
Brian Clough

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Are you serious? Lauda could never have comeback in weeks from an accident that nearly killed him had he been a nice guy! Jackie Stewart was all but hounded out of F1 for being the driver's shop steward when they were being killed almost every other race.

Nicer than others perhaps, but I doubt those you mention were sweetness and light, during their careers at any rate. Motor racing isn't the only sport like that: Curtley Ambrose, a fearsome West Indian quick bowler hardly ever gave an interview and was very terse as a player. He's mellowed quite a bit since.

If Vettel wins the driver's title by less than seven points there will be a lot of hat / humble pie eating to be done.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

Well, admittedly, I'm too young to remember Lauda or Stewart racing so perhaps my opinion is skewed by the mellowing effect of oldish age.

As for Vettel winning by less that seven points? I really doubt it - the championship is his to lose again this year.

--------------------
Brian Clough

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

quote:

As for Vettel winning by less that seven points? I really doubt it - the championship is his to lose again this year.

I think that's the key to this whole episode. Vettel wants to win and simply won't tolerate anything that could prevent that, especially if he can do something about it. He might therefore have taken the view that if a car behind goes out of control it's very unlikely to do you any harm. If the car is ahead of you however, and it suddenly spews oil, you could well be off the track, off the podium and out of the points.

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

I don't think so. Seb's a renowned box-ticker. He wants the Pole, the win, the fastest lap, and he wants the right to stick his index finger in the air to show everyone that he's Number One. He wasn't having any high-level thoughts about Mark getting an oil leak. The neanderthal part of his brain* wouldn't let him lose if he thought anything could be done about it. That could be overtaking Mark on the track, getting Horner to tell Mark to let him through, or something else. But it's clear he thought that the win was HIS by right, consequences be damned.

* Which, for the record, we all have: I'm not trying to single him out.

--------------------
Brian Clough

Wet Kipper
Circus Runaway
# 1654

- Posted      Profile for Wet Kipper   Email Wet Kipper   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
(with apologies to Mr Rolf Harris)

Two little boys had two little toys
Red Bulls with lots of speed
Happily they ran, down in Sepang
And Mark was safe in the lead
So he turned the engine down, but started to frown
When seb took the lead instead.
Ignored by their boss, Mark then got cross
As Seb zoomed away and said

Did you think I would leave you winning
When you know you're the number 2
That's the reason why I'm grinning
I can go twice as fast as you.
If I have to, I'll just say "sorry"
When the press and fans make a noise
All because Mr Horner treats us
Like we're just two little boys

[ 27. March 2013, 11:25: Message edited by: Wet Kipper ]

--------------------
- insert randomly chosen, potentially Deep and Meaningful™ song lyrics here -

Posts: 9841 | From: further up the Hill | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Imaginary Friend

Real to you
# 186

That made my morning. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Brian Clough

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

Wet Kipper, I'm pleased to say that iF and I agree. That was wonderful!

--------------------

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016