homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Sighs of Autumn (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Sighs of Autumn
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A comment was put by Nenya about the autumn nip in the air starting about mid June and it made me aware that * watch for the signs of autumn as much as * do for the spring. So * thought as we have had Spring ones in the past that an Autumn thread might work.

Normally it is when the virginia creeper leaves start to be tinged with red on my way to work. However, this year it was finding a conker in my path in Mid August!

So what is the first sign you see and which do you look for?

J***ie

[ 18. September 2014, 08:15: Message edited by: Firenze ]

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blackberries, the disappearance of swifts, swallows and house martins.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The sudden appearance of naked ladies.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It was dead wasps for me.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pearl B4 Swine
Ship's Oyster-Shucker
# 11451

- Posted      Profile for Pearl B4 Swine   Email Pearl B4 Swine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yellow Jackets - all of them angry and wanting to chase and sting you - worst in late August/September. Picnics and State Fair food vendors are their favorite places.

--------------------
Oinkster

"I do a good job and I know how to do this stuff" D. Trump (speaking of the POTUS job)

Posts: 3622 | From: The Keystone State | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blackberries, plums being ready to pick, and the bales of straw in the fields. The skirl of brown fallen leaves started about a month ago, probably because of the hot weather and lack of rain. The sunrise becoming visibly later is another sign as well - it's approaching 6 am now and won't be long before I find myself leaving for work in the halflight before dawn.
Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Conkers!
Posts: 773 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Duck Blind Drawing day. The first Saturday in August officially kicks off the start of fall, for me, even though it's usually 90+ degrees that day. That's when preparation for fall and winter hunting kick into high gear and conversation turns to decoy spreads, cammo patterns, tree stands, duck blinds, coon dogs and who's going to cook at the annual dove hunt.

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Choosing a Christmas cantata for the choirs.

The choirs have been on summer break. A lot of folks here fly away to cooler climes, as most people don't enjoy August in Florida.

This morning, I did see some dead elm and olive leaves on the driveway.

Surely there will be an end to the blazing hot weather someday!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Needing a jumper during the day.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That moment in the year when you are too cold at night with your summer duvet, but you can guarantee that if you put the winter one on the bed there will be a heatwave the next day...
Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nenya
Shipmate
# 16427

- Posted      Profile for Nenya     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Morning dew on the cobwebs in the hedges. Ripe apples on the trees, heralding the arrival of bagfuls of them at work - someone I work with has four trees so gets a glut at this time of year and brings them in for us all to take home. The first leaves turning yellow. The advertising of the forthcoming autumn TV schedule and the prospect of something decent to watch at last. [Biased]

It's that late-summer season, when everything's looking a bit heavy and tired. The sun may still be hot, but the verges are dusty, the wayside flowers have dried into seed heads and the leaves are still green but no longer fresh.

Nen - not a great fan of autumn.

--------------------
They told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn.

Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am often in awe of the gorgeous colours of autumn, absolutely incredible.
St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The lightweight duvet is back on the bed.
I once read a qoute that Summer begins in the evening and Autumn begins in the morning. It felt quite Autumny a few mornings this last week, and there was a heavy dew on the car this morning.
By the way, can anyone help me to identify that qoute?

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was told the other day that in Poland many say that one can't go swimming outside after the festival of the Assumption of Mary.

A clear sign is this: It's heading towards the time to dig the potatoes up, and therefore I will, next week, replace them with white mustard, thus preparing the soil for next year.

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Kyzyl

Ship's dog
# 374

- Posted      Profile for Kyzyl   Email Kyzyl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Local apples, the harvest run on the corn crop, and especially where I am, the start of the massive bird migration along the Mississippi flyway.

--------------------
I need a quote.

Posts: 668 | From: Wapasha's Prairie | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here in Phoenix, where it doesn't begin to cool off until after Columbus Day (October), we can at least be thankful that as summer wanes the white-winged doves no longer make their obnoxious mating and territorial calls, although they continue to do their duty all over the sidewalks.

[ 16. August 2014, 23:12: Message edited by: Amanda B. Reckondwythe ]

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mine isn't a natural phenomenon; as I mentioned in AS, the Cathedral Crypt tea room finished its summer run yesterday, and that's one of the local "end of summer" markers.

JJ, you're not alone in choosing your Christmas music in August: D. used to take his carol books when we went on holiday and have the carol service more-or-less sorted by the time we got back.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
At this time of year my outdoors-in-the-summer cat starts to sleep indoors at night, and even snuggles up to me in the early morning.
Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ethne Alba
Shipmate
# 5804

- Posted      Profile for Ethne Alba     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Conkers, plums, second flush of blackberries...and the realisation that I've started wearing woollen tights and thick polo neck jumpers.....
Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by piglet:

JJ, you're not alone in choosing your Christmas music in August: D. used to take his carol books when we went on holiday and have the carol service more-or-less sorted by the time we got back.

No indeed - our organist has been telling our singing group what he is planning for Advent through to Epiphany [Smile] , and as he is away on holiday next week he needs to get it sorted!

I love autumn. The main sign for me is that I cease being a grumpy old bag because of the heat, and start being civilised again. I like the lengthening shadows, mellow autumnal warmth (not searing summer heat), cooler nights when I don't need an electric fan and I can sleep better. Ah, lovely! ...and it'll soon be Advent [Razz] .

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

- Posted      Profile for Horseman Bree   Email Horseman Bree   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When the high-school kids with summer jobs start talking about wanting to be in school...

and the parents of elementary-school kids do the same

and the school-supply lists appear.

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Posts: 5372 | From: more herring choker than bluenose | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pine Marten:
I love autumn ... I cease being a grumpy old bag because of the heat ... I don't need an electric fan ... and it'll soon be Advent.

Yea and amen to all of that! [Smile] I don't even mind the nights drawing in, as it's all part of the Way Things Are.

Having grown up in Orkney, people ask me if I didn't hate the short daylight in winter, and are surprised when I say no. The long summer days make up for it, and you get used to it - I don't ever remember not being able to sleep in the summer because it was too light, or feeling depressed in the winter because it wasn't light enough.

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

No indeed - our organist has been telling our singing group what he is planning for Advent through to Epiphany [Smile] , and as he is away on holiday next week he needs to get it sorted!

My wife did a soprano solo at her church this morning: the choir is still out! There is no autumn here, only the summer holidays and the school term.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The changes in urban southern California aren't very dramatic, so I always notice the change in the light in the fall, the way it's always coming in at an angle instead of feeling like it's beating down from straight overhead for a good part of the day.

[ 18. August 2014, 03:36: Message edited by: RuthW ]

Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
quote:

No indeed - our organist has been telling our singing group what he is planning for Advent through to Epiphany [Smile] ......
Last Sunday the organist played the Hallelujah Chorus from Messiah - there is of course no reason why this can't be played on a hot August day, but it did feel strange. This organist likes a bit of fun when he covers for the regular one.
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

[tangent ON]
quote:
Originally posted by daisydaisy:
Last Sunday the organist played the Hallelujah Chorus ...

D. played that at the end of a funeral once: the deceased (a gentleman in his late 80s) had been very active in the local Choral Union and sundry other choirs until well into his old age, and loved Handel's Messiah. A good chunk of the congregation was made up of singers and musicians and we all thought that, although a rather odd choice for a funeral, it was absolutely right for him; we had visions of him sitting in the Heavenly Choir, passing round the Polo mints and asking what page we were on.

In the sol-fa edition ... [Eek!]

[/tangent OFF]

--------------------

Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

Are any other Brits thinking autumn has come earlier this year? I'm sure the temperature has fallen earlier than it usually does.
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes! Why do you think I started this thread. I picked up my first two conkers yesterday. I do not normally do that until September.

Jengie

[ 18. August 2014, 21:22: Message edited by: Jengie Jon ]

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
On a more shallow note, A/W makeup collections being released. Givenchy's and MAC's Brooke Shields launch look amazing.

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
Jante
Shipmate
# 9163

- Posted      Profile for Jante   Email Jante   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And the blackberries seem to have ripened much earlier this year- I'd normally think of picking them towards the middle of September, but they are rip alread

--------------------
My blog http://vicarfactorycalling.blogspot.com/

Posts: 535 | From: deepest derbyshire | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Palimpsest
Shipmate
# 16772

- Posted      Profile for Palimpsest   Email Palimpsest   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blackberries have been ripe early. I'm about to have a few for breakfast. The few apples have dropped.
The grapevine is starting to have grapes that are not completely sour. The Cherry tomatoes are ripe and the few big tomatoes start their race to ripen before frost.

But the big sign of fall here is rainy season. We had a real rainstorm last week, complete with thunder and lightning. Soon the six months of drizzle will start....

Posts: 2990 | From: Seattle WA. US | Registered: Nov 2011  |  IP: Logged
daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

I'm sure I heard frost mentioned on the weather forecast this evening [Ultra confused]
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The leaves are showing signs. Even as this week thus far has been +25°C. Tomorrow the high is suggested to reach 14°. We prefer snow to hold off until September. Though summer is really only 3 or 4 months of bad skiing.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Hugal
Shipmate
# 2734

- Posted      Profile for Hugal   Email Hugal   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dark when I get up at 5am.

--------------------
I have never done this trick in these trousers before.

Posts: 1887 | From: london | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
JoannaP
Shipmate
# 4493

- Posted      Profile for JoannaP   Email JoannaP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've had my first charity Christmas card catalogue.

--------------------
"Freedom for the pike is death for the minnow." R. H. Tawney (quoted by Isaiah Berlin)

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Benjamin Franklin

Posts: 1877 | From: England | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dear God no. I live in that Other Hemisphere™ and we sure as hell ain't through winter yet - you can keep yer bloody autumn [Help]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Autumn has come absurdly early here. Last night I walked home wearing a feather-filled puffa jacket. I was still cold.

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Nenya
Shipmate
# 16427

- Posted      Profile for Nenya     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think I heard them say on the radio this morning, while I was still half asleep, that it had been the coldest August night for 20 years in some parts of the UK.

Nen - thinking socks and jackets.

--------------------
They told me I was delusional. I nearly fell off my unicorn.

Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It appears we will set a record for the coldest August since records began to be kept.

I'm not complaining.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm not complaining either.

'Since records began' is pretty meaningless though - since 2003? 1920? 1750? the Little Ice Age? Medieval Warm Period??

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Jante
Shipmate
# 9163

- Posted      Profile for Jante   Email Jante   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fighting hard not to give up bare legs and sandals but if it gets any colder will have to [Frown]

--------------------
My blog http://vicarfactorycalling.blogspot.com/

Posts: 535 | From: deepest derbyshire | Registered: Mar 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My sign of autumn is that I am back at grammar school and much in demand as a supply teacher.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blackberries, our Virginia creeper starting to turn, plus being so feckin' cold that we can't have breakfast in the garden. Pretty much the story of the last 10 days. No dew-covered spiders' webs yet though.

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Blackberries for me too, and our plums are ripe for picking.
Today was the first day I really noticed it was cooler outside. I'm packing for Greenbelt at the mo and might have to pack some woolly tights and jumpers.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

quote:
Originally posted by Jante:

Fighting hard not to give up bare legs and sandals ...

I hope it's still bare-legs-and-sandals weather in early September, as I'm coming over on holiday and I have absolutely no intention of bringing any socks or tights with me. [Big Grin]

Mind you, I'm very warm-blooded - as long as the temperatures are above about 5°C I can dispense with socks.
quote:
Originally posted by Hugal:
Dark when I get up at 5am.

Don't get up so early then. [Devil]

night-owl piglet

--------------------

St. Gwladys
Shipmate
# 14504

- Posted      Profile for St. Gwladys   Email St. Gwladys   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Still wearing sandals, but also tights and a sweatshirt! Hoping for a week of warmer weather first week of September on the Isle of Wight.

--------------------
"I say - are you a matelot?"
"Careful what you say sir, we're on board ship here"
From "New York Girls", Steeleye Span, Commoners Crown (Voiced by Peter Sellers)

Posts: 3333 | From: Rhymney Valley, South Wales | Registered: Jan 2009  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
'Since records began' is pretty meaningless though - since 2003? 1920? 1750? the Little Ice Age? Medieval Warm Period??

I said "It appears that we will set a record...". I was referring to local conditions and local record-keeping. AFAIK official Weather Service record-keeping started here around 1950.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

Sorry, Moo, I was thinking more of the excitable weather and news presenters who breathlessly announce things like 'it's been the warmest/coldest XX since records began in 1920!!' Which doesn't mean much over the course of centuries or indeed millennia [Smile] .

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by JoannaP:
I've had my first charity Christmas card catalogue.

I saw brochures for the Christmas dinner programme in the Grand Hotel, Jersey, on July 24.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016