homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Pets in Hell (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Pets in Hell
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
... specifically birds. Parakeets. (that's budgies to you)

Noisy, bitey little freaks that fly the fuck all over my house when I'm trying to install one of their damn expensive have-to-have-this NEEDS in the cage (Read: cuttlebone, nesting stuff, water bowl, etc.).

AND lands on the top shelf from whence I must remove it with a broom.

AND tries to knock itself out flying through the window.

AND bites me when I catch the bloody thing in a sheet so as not to shred its freaking wings.

While ANOTHER idiot bird tries to escape because, it's just so fun to watch me chase it.

Adding shit and feathers to the general décor of the house.

Which has now happened TWICE in twenty-four hours.

Why? Because I was fool enough to feel sorry for them when their previous slave couldn't keep them anymore.

I am such an idiot.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
AmyBo
Shipmate
# 15040

- Posted      Profile for AmyBo   Email AmyBo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I worked in a pet store long enough to learn that those things are rats with wings. Yuck.
Posts: 122 | From: Minnesota | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cats can go too. I was just talking to someone on the phone when there came a terrific CRASH! Her cats took out the DVDs on a shelf.

The parakeets are screaming at the Vietnamese movie now. I told Mr Lamb the language sounded like birds, but he wouldn't believe me. Now he knows.

Vietnamese sounds like parakeets swearing.

--------------------

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Dogs. Great hairy, smelly, lolloping, slobbering animate doormats. This is a kitchen: the only way animals are allowed is in a roasting tin with a bunch of thyme up the jacksie. * neither need or want to be either trodden on nor licked. Bog off.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
JonahMan
Shipmate
# 12126

- Posted      Profile for JonahMan   Email JonahMan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cats for me too. No wonder megalomaniacs in Bond films never manage to blow up the world. Just as they are about to reprogramme the death-ray, suddenly their cat wants attention, climbs the curtains of the secret chamber and pulls them down, does a noxious dump in the litter tray, digs their claws through your henchman's kevlar armour, lies down on the keyboard of the master computer and changes the settings by accident and then purrs, expecting to be stroked for the next hour or two.

Bastards. But cute bastards.

--------------------
Thank God for the aged
And old age itself, and illness and the grave
For when you're old, or ill and particularly in the coffin
It's no trouble to behave

Posts: 914 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
* rue the day * got my first pet cobra.
Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
* bet not as much as your pet white mouse did.
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Four years ago my cat pooped in the Jacuzzi-tub. So that day, * was not inclined to let him in the back door when * next went to take the puppy out (to keep her from using her favorite spot under the dining room table.)

Consequently the cat[* ] deliberately[/* ] tripped me at the top of the steps. * couldn't do anything to break my fall without dropping the puppy, so * broke two bones and tore four ligaments and have walked with a cane ever since.

These hell*** animals still live, plus * have to get up at six everyday to give the demon cat an insulin shot.

Martin60
Shipmate
# 368

- Posted      Profile for Martin60   Email Martin60   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
* 've been playing robustly with Daisy May since oooooh Xmas 2005 at least and have the lesser scars to prove it, * 've been on all fours growling back in her face the lot, but two weeks ago the cow bit me in earnest when * WASN'T playing with her. On my George H. W. Bush digit. Doesn't look too bad now. * am very much looking forward to giving her the appropriate gesture.

--------------------
Love wins

Posts: 17586 | From: Never Dobunni after all. Corieltauvi after all. Just moved to the capital. | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
St. Punk the Pious

Biblical™ Punk
# 683

- Posted      Profile for St. Punk the Pious   Author's homepage   Email St. Punk the Pious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If anyone's dog dare jumps on me with muddy paws, * may hasten its trip to Hell. Likewise for yappers that torture my ears.

--------------------
The Society of St. Pius *
Wannabe Anglican, Reader
My reely gud book.

Posts: 4161 | From: Choral Evensong | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I got up from my needlework to let the fluffy beast in the door. She came in, pounced on it and tried to kill it.

How come a creature that looks so cute and beguiling is hellspawn? [Mad]

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I totally misunderstood what this thread's title was about. I peeked in to see how many of us claimed Twilight.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

- Posted      Profile for Twilight     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For that... a YouTube!

A cat from Hell and my favorite dog.

sharkshooter

Not your average shark
# 1589

- Posted      Profile for sharkshooter     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pet rocks are the only ones allowed in my house.

--------------------
Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. [Psalm 19:14]

Posts: 7772 | From: Canada; Washington DC; Phoenix; it's complicated | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The cat who just came in with a live mouse in its face, and dropped it. An hour's hunting hasn't found it. It's in the house somewhere. That would be the house with every piece of furniture moved away from the wall, the one that now looks like Paddy's market.

The cat went out to find and eat another one. [Mad]

--------------------
Be still, and know that I am God! Psalm 46.10

Posts: 4359 | From: The United Kingdom | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

Birds screaming like freaks as I type. PAY ATTENTION TO US! maybe I'll just turn on a Vietnamese movie. Sounds the same.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No Raptor Eye - it went out to find a daddy mouse so that the mummy mouse already running around your house can be fruitful and multiply [Two face]

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

- Posted      Profile for Athrawes   Email Athrawes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Lamb Chopped:
Birds screaming like freaks as I type. PAY ATTENTION TO US! maybe I'll just turn on a Vietnamese movie. Sounds the same.

I see your screaming budgies and raise you a pair of sulphur- crested cockatoos, who are screeching their annoyance to the entire neighbourhood because I have not yet chopped down a tree to provide their day's entertainment. [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------
Explaining why is going to need a moment, since along the way we must take in the Ancient Greeks, the study of birds, witchcraft, 19thC Vaudeville and the history of baseball. Michael Quinion.

Posts: 2966 | From: somewhere with a book shop | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
LutheranChik
Shipmate
# 9826

- Posted      Profile for LutheranChik   Author's homepage   Email LutheranChik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cats -- rescue cats we adopted out of the goodness of our hearts -- jeopardizing their already precarious state in our household (they are aggravating DP's asthma and allergies) by deciding on a litterbox-optional lifestyle for #2. We have been trying hard to re-home them, to no avail, but this new development might hasten their departure from this mortal coil. I even had a Humane Society worker tell me that's the best option for cats their age. (9+)
Posts: 6462 | From: rural Michigan, USA | Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

quote:
Originally posted by Athrawes:
quote:

I see your screaming budgies and raise you a pair of sulphur- crested cockatoos, who are screeching their annoyance to the entire neighbourhood because I have not yet chopped down a tree to provide their day's entertainment. [Hot and Hormonal]
Now that's just cruel.

--------------------

Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

- Posted      Profile for Athrawes   Email Athrawes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Fortunately, I have very long suffering neighbours. And a very well used pruning saw...

--------------------
Explaining why is going to need a moment, since along the way we must take in the Ancient Greeks, the study of birds, witchcraft, 19thC Vaudeville and the history of baseball. Michael Quinion.

Posts: 2966 | From: somewhere with a book shop | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Gee D
Shipmate
# 13815

- Posted      Profile for Gee D     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cockies also chew through the pipes for solar heating systems. What gets us is that they take a bite from a lemon, decide quickly that it's too sharp for them but never learn that that is a characteristic of lemons generally. The same applies to cumquats - half the crop gone before morning tea unless you've thrown the nets over in time.

But cats. Well, cats are Satan's own creatures and go back to him. No-one, but no-one would write a book on 101 uses for a dead dog, but the one on cats was a multi-edition sellout. Why? Because everyone wants to get some use out of a sponging creature.

--------------------
Not every Anglican in Sydney is Sydney Anglican

Posts: 7028 | From: Warrawee NSW Australia | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

- Posted      Profile for Raptor Eye     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Huia:
No Raptor Eye - it went out to find a daddy mouse so that the mummy mouse already running around your house can be fruitful and multiply [Two face]

Huia

Cheers Huia [Eek!]

We didn't find it, or them! - yet.

--------------------

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

Great. One parakeet is mocking us by imitating a human snore.

We will now fight about whose snore it is.

--------------------

BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My big, fat, lazy male is currently teaching the kittens to wake me up at all hours because they can see to bottom of the food dish. Try waking up at o'dark thirty to pee to find 3 small orange faces sitting on your chest, starng at your face like they're going to eat part of you as their next option. The food bowl holds about 1.5 pounds of cat food, and I fill it up before I go to sleep. They're NOT starving, but they are kind of scary in the niddle of the night....

Free kitten to anyone who wants one, I'll pay shipping and everything [Big Grin]

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
orfeo

Ship's Musical Counterpoint
# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Just occasionally, being required to read this stuff is totally worth it. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Posts: 18173 | From: Under | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

quote:

I would have thought that was obvious - it must be Little Lamb, since it would be too high pitched to be an adult. [Big Grin]

--------------------

RuthW

liberal "peace first" hankie squeezer
# 13

- Posted      Profile for RuthW     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by orfeo:
quote:

Just occasionally, being required to read this stuff is totally worth it. [Big Grin]
No kidding! I burst out laughing and startled the cats. They were snuggled together, so when they jumped they jostled each other. Both took offense at this, and so began several minutes of mock-epic battle, which is always funny except for the extra fur I have to vacuum up.
Posts: 24453 | From: La La Land | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Having a cat and a dog. Yes, not the most sensible of decisions ever made, but we were not expecting (a) the cat to shit herself when she met the dog and (b) the dog then 'clear it up'. Filthy beast.

The cat and dog have now reached a modus vivendi by partitioning the house, with the dog having downstairs and the cat upstairs, which means we have to let the latter in and out through an upstairs window - not so much of a laugh now the nights are getting colder. The dog, meanwhile, having been snubbed by the cat, is forming a symbiotic relationship with the dishwasher and provides it with a pre-wash; it is becoming ever-more tempting to let her eat the 'fizzy sweet' in the dishwasher before letting her out the front yelling "Look out, it's rabid."

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Karl: Liberal Backslider
Shipmate
# 76

- Posted      Profile for Karl: Liberal Backslider   Author's homepage   Email Karl: Liberal Backslider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The thing about dogs, and dog owners(1) is this. Dogs eat shit. Dog owners let their dogs lick their faces.

'nuff said.

(1) obviously with some fortunate exceptions.

[ 23. September 2014, 16:12: Message edited by: Karl: Liberal Backslider ]

--------------------
Might as well ask the bloody cat.

Posts: 17938 | From: Chesterfield | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Matt Black

Shipmate
# 2210

- Posted      Profile for Matt Black   Email Matt Black   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you for editing that.... [Biased]

I do my level best to avoid the dog licking any part of my anatomy (stop sniggering you dirty bastards) particularly my face, for that very reason.

[ 23. September 2014, 16:15: Message edited by: Matt Black ]

--------------------
"Protestant and Reformed, according to the Tradition of the ancient Catholic Church" - + John Cosin (1594-1672)

Posts: 14304 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Jan 2002  |  IP: Logged
Raptor Eye
Shipmate
# 16649

Mouse found, making its home in the log basket. Mouse evicted. Cat slept soundly throughout. Now so can I.

--------------------

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

Parakeets pooping on everything (duh) including their own water (double duh). Had to make another freakin' trip to the store to get a non-poopable water dish. Now realize that parakeets are pooping in their seed as well.

Does anyone know where I can get tiny, tiny corks the size of a bird's asshole?

--------------------

orfeo

# 13878

- Posted      Profile for orfeo   Author's homepage   Email orfeo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Budgies do that. Each day you shake off the top part of the seed, which has the husks and any poop, and if need be refill the seed a bit. Simples.

--------------------
Technology has brought us all closer together. Turns out a lot of the people you meet as a result are complete idiots.

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, young Jedi, but that was not the question. It was:
quote:

Could you kindly leave the question open until Chastmastr can come and provide the answer?

[ 26. September 2014, 18:45: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

[Ultra confused]

That was actually the sublime conclusion of a major fight I had with Mr. Lamb yonks ago, when he totally lost it over the state of the aquarium. (think springtime--sunlight through window--algae bloom)

It's the only time I've ever seen him go from hysterical rage to hysterical laughter.

--------------------

orfeo

# 13878

quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Yes, young Jedi, but that was not the question. It was:
quote:

Could you kindly leave the question open until Chastmastr can come and provide the answer?
I have to ask, was referring to leaving the question open, when the question involved corks for butts, a deliberate ploy on your part or a fascinating Freudian slip?

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hey, whatever jazzes things up.

I'm sure you can have some fun with that remark, too.

Oh, by the way...

[ 27. September 2014, 05:45: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

Still too big for a budgie... You ban get nappies for larger birds, though.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Make. them. fit.

--------------------

leftfieldlover
Shipmate
# 13467

- Posted      Profile for leftfieldlover         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love my two cats, even though: one of them peed on my duvet until it was dripping, so I had to buy a new one (duvet); nearly every morning there are the parts they didn't want to eat of some bird or mammal on the kitchen floor; this week they brought a mouse in and let it go - during the few days the cats guarded the dining room, the mouse managed to poo behind the computer and partially eat a couple of books. Yesterday afternoon the mouse had been found and what was left of it was under the dining table. Actually, the worse bit of killing or torture was when the male cat brought in a huge wood pigeon and promptly bit through an artery. My conservatory was swimming in blood. They are not allowed in the bedrooms at night and are locked in the kitchen and utility room with access outside. When they have been allowed to sleep with us, we have been kept awake by a cat trying to sleep on someone's head or using a scalp as a scratching post. They may be the spawn of the devil, but they are still beautiful!

--------------------
I can gauge your mood from your approach to food.

Posts: 164 | From: oxford | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged
Twilight

Puddleglum's sister
# 2832

We leave the garage door cracked so our cat can go in and out to eat his food. Of course the local feral cats, raccoons, skunks and opossums can do the same. My cat and I don't mind and are happy to feed the hungry, but for mysterious reasons of its own, one of these varmints can't just come in and eat he has to pee on my cats bed! I guess he thinks this proclaims the garage, and all it contains, as his own.

At least, through the grace of YouTube and the sweet teenage girls who don't trim their toenails without providing an online "tutorial," for the rest of us -- I know how to make a cozy cat bed from an old sweater and used pillow stuffing.

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:
Make. them. fit.

Well, the corks might do, but the bottles are WAAY too tiny for the amount of crap they produce. Otherwise I'd drop some in the mail to nevermind.

[Big Grin]

Meanwhile, they have a bigger cage on the landing, from which they loudly proclaim their joint kingship of the universe.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by leftfieldlover:
I love my two cats, even though: one of them peed on my duvet until it was dripping, so I had to buy a new one (duvet); nearly every morning there are the parts they didn't want to eat of some bird or mammal on the kitchen floor; this week they brought a mouse in and let it go - during the few days the cats guarded the dining room, the mouse managed to poo behind the computer and partially eat a couple of books. Yesterday afternoon the mouse had been found and what was left of it was under the dining table. Actually, the worse bit of killing or torture was when the male cat brought in a huge wood pigeon and promptly bit through an artery. My conservatory was swimming in blood. They are not allowed in the bedrooms at night and are locked in the kitchen and utility room with access outside. When they have been allowed to sleep with us, we have been kept awake by a cat trying to sleep on someone's head or using a scalp as a scratching post. They may be the spawn of the devil, but they are still beautiful!

That has got to be one of the most graphic, gruesome posts I've ever read on the Ship. It's like a paragraph from a short story by Takashi Miike.

[Overused] : [Cool]

--------------------

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

Freaking birds got out.

Chasing feathered fiends with a sheet all over the house.

Couldn't find one. Gave up. Went to have a drink.

Feathered fiend put himself back in the cage.

Whatever.

--------------------

Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

Yep. They do that. Alternatively, you can wait until it's dark and they've roosted, then pick them up and shove them in the cage. At least yours don't open the cage themselves (or did they [Disappointed] ). I came home one day to find young sulphur crested delinquent had got out, and was happily sitting on the top of the aviary, admiring the view. He'd opened the cage from the inside.

--------------------

Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Yep. They do that. Alternatively, you can wait until it's dark and they've roosted, then pick them up and shove them in the cage. At least yours don't open the cage themselves (or did they [Disappointed] ). I came home one day to find young sulphur crested delinquent had got out, and was happily sitting on the top of the aviary, admiring the view. He'd opened the cage from the inside.

My aunt's cockatiel learned to do that. Then one day he let himself out the cage, and got eaten by the dog.

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Rev per Minute
Shipmate
# 69

- Posted      Profile for Rev per Minute   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Cottontail:
quote:

My aunt's cockatiel learned to do that. Then one day he let himself out the cage, and got eaten by the dog.
Bet he didn't do THAT again...

--------------------
"Allons-y!" "Geronimo!" "Oh, for God's sake!" The Day of the Doctor

At the end of the day, we face our Maker alongside Jesus. RIP ken

Posts: 2696 | From: my desk (if I can find the keyboard under this mess) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

[Killing me]

Our dog is blind, so will probably (probably) not eat errant parakeets, but who knows...

As for opening the cage, the parakeets probably can't do that, as it was made for an African grey (who could, and did, open cages). But the real champion in this regard was Macchu Picchu, our green-wing macaw. She didn't bother to open her steel cage. She just used her beak to UNWELD that sucker.

[Eek!] [Eek!] [Eek!]

You can judge how eager I was to put my fingers anywhere near that beak afterward.

[ 28. September 2014, 20:48: Message edited by: Lamb Chopped ]

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

I an understand keeping a cat, or even a dog (just) - but why do you want to give houseroom to a lot of mad, crypto-reptilians from the Jurassic?

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016