homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Tidying up All Saints

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Tidying up All Saints
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
We will be clearing the decks a bit sometime in the next few weeks - there are a lot old threads about and we are now up to five pages again.

If there are threads that you think are worthy of continuing then I suggest you post on them so that they become current again otherwise they may well go the way of all flesh.

If, when the time comes, you haven't posted and your thread vanishes then you can always find the old one in Oblivion then start a new thread with a link to the old one.

Thank you for your cooperation.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
The time has come again, folks - use it or lose it!

--------------------

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Here we are again - we will be clearing and scrubbing the decks probably next week so be warned!

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

Clean up time again, people - you know what to do and have about a week to do it.

Go for it!

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Would you look at the state of this place.

Will be passing through with the Vacuum Cleaner of Doom in the near future, so now is the time to rescue your favourite thread from under the sofa.

Firenze
All Saints Host

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

We're up to four pages again already!

Come on folks, use the threads you want to keep or they will go the way of all flesh - you only have a few days before the sweep of the Hostly Broom passes through taking all in its path.

--------------------

Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

It's that time again, we want to clear away all the detritus from the partying over the Festive Season - if there is anything you want keeping then get posting!

--------------------

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016