homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » World of Warcraft

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: World of Warcraft
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Drat, the prior thread is gone, but especially with the new Warlords of Draenor expansion coming out, I wanted to say hi again to all my fellow WoW people and see who plays!

My two mains are Kumakun (Alliance) and Mahosan (Horde), both on the Kul Tiras server.

--------------------
My essays on comics continuity: http://chastmastr.tumblr.com/tagged/continuity

Posts: 14068 | From: Clearwater, Florida | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Get your helmet on, don that suit of enchanted armour and get ready for your trip to the Circus, where hopefully you'll find some allies.

Cheers

Ariel
Heaven Host

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

- Posted      Profile for ChastMastr   Author's homepage   Email ChastMastr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, OK, so here we are. Am I the only WoW-er on the Ship?

--------------------

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Possibly all the others are busy taking down orcs. I am not the WoWer of the family, but the one who is, is spending their time on a raft of new fantasy games, of which there seems a current plenitude. Allods Online was one.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I tried for a bit, but I got bored when I couldn't find a plot.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
All of my gaming was done in the Eighties on an MSX home computer. My brother was a fanatic WoW player for a while; he let me take a look into that fascinating world sometimes.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink.:
I tried for a bit, but I got bored when I couldn't find a plot.

Oh, there's definitely a plot now. Character development of NPCs and everything. [Smile]

--------------------

ChastMastr
Shipmate
# 716

Warlords of Draenor looms ever closer!! [Eek!]

--------------------

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016