homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » I'm avoiding this right now... (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: I'm avoiding this right now...
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There's a laundry mountain calling my name, and I'm on the Ship instead. What are you supposed to be doing, and why?

I'll confess I'm avoiding the laundry mountain because it means I have to go up and down stairs with heavy loads--and my knee is acting up, and that makes me feel old, so to avoid having a cosmic midlife crisis I'm just sitting here posting "la la la la."

You are too, I know it. What and why?

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
anoesis
Shipmate
# 14189

- Posted      Profile for anoesis   Email anoesis   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yep. On any given day, it could be a laundry mountain. When is there not a laundry mountain, after all? Either it's a dirty mountain, or it's a clean one. Or, I guess, a wet one needing hanging. Earlier today, I was avoiding tying up tomato plants. Right now, it is wrapping the last of the Christmas presents I'm avoiding. Oh, and ironing. In about 10 minutes I will fortify myself with a glass of wine and get started on it...

--------------------
The history of humanity give one little hope that strength left to its own devices won't be abused. Indeed, it gives one little ground to think that strength would continue to exist if it were not abused. -- Dafyd --

Posts: 993 | From: New Zealand | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One avoid can lead to another.... Because I had a cold I put off going to the hairdresser until it was too late to get an appointment before Christmas. So now I need to go put some goop on my haystacks hair so it is at least all the one colour. And until I do that, I can't get showered and dressed. And I never breakfast before I'm officially Up. So at the present rate of progress, it'll be toast and coffee by noon.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

- Posted      Profile for Roseofsharon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm avoiding wrapping Christmas presents, too. I seem to have mostly heavy, awkward shaped things to wrap, and some rather flimsy paper to do it with and I'm not looking forward to wrestling with them.

To avoid hauling a heavy laundry basket downstairs I make bundles of the various washer-loads (in a shirt, or similar, with the arms tied to stop it falling apart), and drop/throw them down. Then I only have to carry the empty basket down and fill it at the bottom.
It still has to be carried through to the machine, but no stairs are involved.

The clean, dry laundry gets packed in the basket & left at the bottom of the stairs, as I have trained Mr RoS to carry full laundry baskets upstairs (and leave them on the landing - he can't manage any kind of putting way.
It helps having had post-surgery instruction not to lift anything heavy - it got him into the habit.

--------------------
Talk about books -any books- on our rejuvenatedforum http://www.bookgrouponline.com/index.php?

Posts: 3060 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm avoiding writing Christmas cards, which won't arrive before Christmas now anyway.
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
ArachnidinElmet
Shipmate
# 17346

- Posted      Profile for ArachnidinElmet   Email ArachnidinElmet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Typing up the service booklet for Christmas Eve carols and Vigil Mass. It's not even like I have to do the whole thing, as it's mostly the same as last year. [Roll Eyes] Motivation must be a wonderful thing.

Haven't wrapped any presents yet either and my friend and godsons are coming round tomorrow to present swap.

Am currently pondering the advantages of hibernating.

--------------------
'If a pleasant, straight-forward life is not possible then one must try to wriggle through by subtle manoeuvres' - Kafka

Posts: 1887 | From: the rhubarb triangle | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Writing two end of term reports - I did 6 yesterday and have spent the last few weeks sorting out the other 10, with the tutors who should have written them. I'm very, very bored with them now.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cleaning house. I'm obsessive-compulsive and demand a spotlessly clean house, but I hate to do it.

I used to have a cleaning lady but gave her up for budgetary reasons. I found that I could get by with cleaning every two weeks, but now it's more like every three, with touch-ups as required.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Gamaliel
Shipmate
# 812

- Posted      Profile for Gamaliel   Author's homepage   Email Gamaliel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sorting out and getting rid of paperwork that has accumulated throughout the year.

--------------------
Let us with a gladsome mind
Praise the Lord for He is kind.

http://philthebard.blogspot.com

Posts: 15997 | From: Cheshire, UK | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Cleaning the kitchen after yesterdays chocolate making spree.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The carol service. I have a horrid, very snotty and coughy cold (again), so decided not to go.

M.

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Vast numbers of online tasks that I have simply pushed off. They are always intimidating and humiliating (I can manage my own well-worn bits of the internet but anything new is difficult) but must be addressed. Perhaps in the New Year.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Laundry again (sigh). I even did the grotty pans to avoid it. But nobody'll have any underwear if I keep this up.

--------------------

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
At this precise moment, all I'm avoiding doing by messing about here is going to bed (although as it's one o'clock in the morning and I have to go to w*rk tomorrow, I probably ought to).

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
**waves to piglet** I'm avoiding sleep at the other end of the night.

It's 4:50 am here and I have woken up early. I did go to bed at 10pm so it's nearly 7 hours anyway.

I think I'll go for an early bath then get my paints out (It's what woke me up - a creative idea for a watercolour [Roll Eyes] )

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Galloping Granny
Shipmate
# 13814

- Posted      Profile for Galloping Granny   Email Galloping Granny   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Putting away dinner dishes that have drained.
Putting out breakfast stuff.
Going to bed.

I might just have another quick look to see what my friends are up to on facebook.

GG

ps What's 'ironing'? I feel I used to know...

--------------------
The Kingdom of Heaven is spread upon the earth, and men do not see it. Gospel of Thomas, 113

Posts: 2629 | From: Matarangi | Registered: Jun 2008  |  IP: Logged
Scots lass
Shipmate
# 2699

- Posted      Profile for Scots lass   Email Scots lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tidying my house and packing to go to my parents for Christmas. I've got time, a whole 5 and a half hours before I need to leave for the airport... But then the first thing on today's To Do list is get dressed, and i've not done that yet either!
Posts: 863 | From: the diaspora | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Fredegund
Shipmate
# 17952

- Posted      Profile for Fredegund   Email Fredegund   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I should be w***ing. But there's noone around and I have the cold from hell. Want to curl up with a cat and a good book, neither of which are to be found in this institution.
Posts: 117 | From: Shakespeare's County | Registered: Jan 2014  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A number of tasks are done to the extent I can do them. The next step is to find A N Other and ask them about some obscure aspect of the subject I'm investigating of which, I am sure, they will deny all knowledge.

When I get home I have a mound (the only suitable term) of books, magazines and assorted papers that need to be hefted from the floor, then a bookcase moved in and the books etc, replaced. Only about nine shelf-feet.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I really should dust before i go away. I've watered the plants and wrapped the presents, and I'm going to pack the car before it gets dark, but the dusting ... somehow I just haven't got the energy for that.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
HCH
Shipmate
# 14313

- Posted      Profile for HCH   Email HCH   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am at this moment avoiding work on homework assignments for the spring courses.
Posts: 1540 | From: Illinois, USA | Registered: Nov 2008  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Avoiding Christmas. Determinedly.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You can run, but you can't hide, Zappa!

I'm avoiding calling my plumber. *sigh* The whole house needs to be replumbed. [Waterworks]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Currently I'm avoiding
  • putting away the clean washing
  • washing up the dishes
  • baking gingerbread men
  • baking stollen - I avoided making Christmas cake earlier this year, so I'm supposed to be making stollen instead

But I did manage to get a haircut today - which I've been avoiding for the past twelve months or so

[ 23. December 2014, 12:34: Message edited by: marzipan ]

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.
Now containing 50% less cheese

Posts: 917 | From: nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Currently I'm avoiding
[LIST] [*]putting away the clean washing
[*]washing up the dishes
[*]baking gingerbread men
[*]baking stollen - I avoided making Christmas cake earlier this year, so I'm supposed to be making stollen instead

But I did manage to get a haircut today - which I've been avoiding for the past twelve months or so

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.

marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

Currently I'm avoiding
[LIST] [*]putting away the clean washing
[*]washing up the dishes
[*]baking gingerbread men
[*]baking stollen - I avoided making Christmas cake earlier this year, so I'm supposed to be making stollen instead

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Mopping the floor - it requires a lot of mopping due to rain + muddy Labs!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
At the moment I'm alternating actually w*rking with pretending to w*rk while actually messing about here.

[Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My mother could never make up her mind. She would put things on lay-away in stores and then go back and take them off lay-away. She was actually banned from some stores!

I am so like her. I have been toying with taking a little road trip over New Years but kept wavering back in forth in my mind about it for days. I've finally made my reservation -- but Expedia allows for cancellation up to 24 hours before the trip.

I expect I won't cancel, though.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've an end of year report to write and frankly I'd rather be doing Lamb Chopped's laundry mountain.

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've got the kitchen to finish cleaning but I spend my day baking instead. In my defence, a) I really need my other half to catch up on several days washing up (his job) before I can do it properly, b) I have a chest infection and c) we need cake [Big Grin] . But it still needs doing.
At least we are both home tomorrow to tackle it.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

There's no point in cleaning your kitchen until after you've finished baking, HA. [Devil]

--------------------

ExclamationMark
Shipmate
# 14715

- Posted      Profile for ExclamationMark   Email ExclamationMark   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sleep. Been so busy that even in a bit of down time the brain is still whirring.

4.50 am kick off in the office after 11 pm bed. Not too bad I suppose.

Posts: 3845 | From: A new Jerusalem | Registered: Apr 2009  |  IP: Logged
marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

If I don't clean my kitchen first, I have nowhere to bake!
Stollen update: currently proving in the airing cupboard then it can go in the oven.
It only took me most of the afternoon to get done (I had forgotten how much 'now leave it to rest for an hour' there was in the recipe)
I've removed the flour/random bits of dough from most of the house, too.

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I did Christmas dinner for a friend last night. I am avoiding stripping the carcase so I can make stock in the slow cooker, a sandwich and prepare the meat for the second dinner on Thursday.
cattyish

Wuss in Boots
# 7829

- Posted      Profile for cattyish   Email cattyish   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This house is a midden, there's washing which just stopped tumble drying and the dishes need put away before I accidentally swipe them off the draining board. Another cuppa I think.

Cattyish, enjoying being home before ridiculous o'clock.

--------------------
...to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived, this is to have succeeded.
Ralph Waldo Emerson

Posts: 1794 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jul 2004  |  IP: Logged
Barefoot Friar

Ship's Shoeless Brother
# 13100

- Posted      Profile for Barefoot Friar   Email Barefoot Friar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am avoiding writing a sermon, which is the primary reason why these people pay me.

It's raining, and I'd rather be reading than writing.

--------------------
Do your little bit of good where you are; its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. -- Desmond Tutu

Posts: 1621 | From: Warrior Mountains | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Barefoot Friar:
I am avoiding writing a sermon, which is the primary reason why these people pay me.

According to your profile you are a pastor. Does your flock really want you to write scripts? Is Hollywood calling?
quote:

It's raining, and I'd rather be reading than writing.

Call it research. Sorry about the weather.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Barefoot Friar

Ship's Shoeless Brother
# 13100

- Posted      Profile for Barefoot Friar   Email Barefoot Friar   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, I rather like the rain. It's calming and it makes my recliner seem even cosier than usual.

As for scripts, I don't usually. It's simpler to say "writing a sermon" than to say "I'm figuring out what I might want to say within the ten minutes or so I'd like to talk tomorrow night." I generally preach without notes, but even that takes preparation -- which I'm still avoiding.

--------------------
Do your little bit of good where you are; its those little bits of good put together that overwhelm the world. -- Desmond Tutu

Posts: 1621 | From: Warrior Mountains | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

I'm avoiding the baking. Because before that I've got to tidy the kitchen. Ooooooh Nooooooooo!

--------------------

Poppy

Ship's dancing cat
# 2000

- Posted      Profile for Poppy   Email Poppy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The scratch Nativity service. Possibly 200+ people turning up in any combo of costumes to tell the Christmas story. Much as I'd like a fortifying gin I'm on the ship pretending the service isn't going to happen...

--------------------
At the still point of the turning world - there the dance is...

Posts: 1406 | From: mostly on the edge | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm putting off tidying. I have made a start, it will all happen (more slowly than anticipated), but as with these things, once I do start tidying the place looks like an explosion in a jumble sale.

I'm also avoiding eating green salad. I know I should but lebkuchen are so much tastier. Besides, there's no meat in them so they must be vegetarian and therefore good for me.

Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

We've actually started the banana bread. [Two face]

ETA: the laundry mountain, on the other hand, is still there.

[ 24. December 2014, 17:55: Message edited by: Lamb Chopped ]

--------------------

BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm avoiding going to the in-laws...it'll be 90 degrees in the house and I will get to listen to hours of my b-i-l yelling at his kids and hubby and his dad sniping at eachother...oh holiday joy!!!

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

Hold everything. Mr. L has lost the muffin pans (all but one), and I have a quintuple batch of dough made up. [Eek!]

--------------------

Angel Wrestler
Ship's Hipster
# 13673

- Posted      Profile for Angel Wrestler     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Calling my mom.

--------------------
The fact that no one understands you does not make you an artist.
(unknown)

Posts: 2767 | From: half-way up the ladder | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Fredegund:
I should be w***ing.

The use of *'s makes different words possible [Devil]

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Celtic Knotweed
Shipmate
# 13008

- Posted      Profile for Celtic Knotweed   Email Celtic Knotweed   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I actually booted up this machine intending to check everything was updated and then run a backup. That was about a hour ago and I still haven't checked that everything's updated. I also need to shrink the laundry monster, write a shopping list, and find some dinner. Time to close the browser...

--------------------
My little sister is riding 100k round London at night to raise money for cancer research donations here if you feel so inclined.

Posts: 664 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Taking my printer in to be replaced. It's heavy, I have no transport, the shop is so busy, I hate returning things even though have a warranty, the temperature is forecast to reach 28c and the person who could take me is away. (are those enough excuses?)

Cleaning the kitchen and finding a place for all the dried fruit that didn't make it into a Christmas cake.

Programming my phone's voicemail, because the instructions don't make sense and I end up [Waterworks] and feeling stupid.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

Finding my freaking birth certificate. Because I can't find my social security card.

Bleah.

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016