homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Dead pigshead, amateur !

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Dead pigshead, amateur !
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
We need to know what people *really* do.

This poll has been moved to another board.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It is WAY too early in the morning, and I answered the male or female question without realizing you'd made it a yes/no answer.

You don't want to know what I chose.

Must have coffee.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Now I want to know about the naked group ritual 3 shipmates are indulging in [Eek!]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I come across as positively vanilla! I must have gone to the wrong school. I blame my parents.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You're an unadventurous lot

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It is certainly shifting my view of shipmates ....

But for all that, still no one shagging pigs.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What's the biscuit game?

(I'm a bit afraid to ask.)

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Posts: 9474 | From: Brazil / Africa | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No one has played the biscuit game, but half of us knew what it was?

I googled and now need even more brain bleach ...

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

I would not google that at work.

Unworksafe wiki referemce:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soggy_biscuit

[ 23. September 2015, 16:20: Message edited by: Doublethink. ]

--------------------

Jack o' the Green
Shipmate
# 11091

- Posted      Profile for Jack o' the Green   Email Jack o' the Green   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Now I'm wondering how Hobnobs got their name...
Posts: 3121 | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Erm, what's the definition of a 'group ritual'?

Asking for a friend.

Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Well could be an initiation task, or what we morrismen do on the spring equinox, or what we do everytime we win a match - along those lines.

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

I wonder how many people are thinking of stag nights filling this in.

--------------------

Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks. It's a no from me.
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

So far results are showing food shagging to be a minority interest. Slightly more folk drinking/eating out of other peoples orifices (orifi ?). Still under 10%

--------------------

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
While most shipmates seem to be good upstanding members of society.

But I want to know more about those who aren't. Do tell people.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

- Posted      Profile for LeRoc     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've skinny dipped several times in groups, I'm not sure whether that counts as a ritual. Some marijuana may have been involved.

--------------------
I know why God made the rhinoceros, it's because He couldn't see the rhinoceros, so He made the rhinoceros to be able to see it. (Clarice Lispector)

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

I couldn't really make the poll detailed enough for fine descriminations. Skinny dipping on a nudist beach wouldn't really be transgressive, skinny dipping in the local council pool then legging it as soon as angry security guys turn up would be more on topic.

[ 23. September 2015, 20:27: Message edited by: Doublethink. ]

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:
While most shipmates seem to be good upstanding members of society.

But I want to know more about those who aren't. Do tell people.

I would be interested to hear from our three shipmates who claim to have shagged food - I would be interested to know if any of them are female.

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

Does a mouth count as an orifice?

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

I would have thought so ?

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

Ah, in that case I answered wrongly.

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Ah go on, gis an anecdote ....

--------------------

Jack o' the Green
Shipmate
# 11091

- Posted      Profile for Jack o' the Green   Email Jack o' the Green   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:
While most shipmates seem to be good upstanding members of society.....

Insert joke here.
Jack o' the Green
Shipmate
# 11091

quote:
Originally posted by LeRoc:
Does a mouth count as an orifice?

Isn't that called eating?
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

quote:
Jack o' the Green: Isn't that called eating?
Yes, but in this case the question includes whether you've eaten from someone else's mouth (someone you haven't had sex with). Yeah, that happened a couple of times, mostly girlfriends I didn't get to third base with. But I think the other orifices are more exciting for the purposes of this thread.

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

Maybe I should have specified - not in a relationship with - but there is a character limit on the questions. Le Roc, what I was basically asking is - say you joined a football club, or your company marketing team or whatever, did they expect you to go out and get naked / drunk & and wierdly sexual with them ?

--------------------

Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
To clarify, DT, is this a proposal for an Eighth Day board?
Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

[Killing me]

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can you imagine the publicity the Ship would get about *that*?
[Paranoid] [Biased]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I've skinny dipped several times in groups, [...]. Some marijuana may have been involved.

Did it get wet?

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

quote:
Doublethink.: Maybe I should have specified - not in a relationship with - but there is a character limit on the questions.
Don't worry, I'm not being overly serious on this thread or criticising your poll or something like that.

quote:
Originally posted by Wesley J:
quote:
I've skinny dipped several times in groups, [...]. Some marijuana may have been involved.

Did it get wet?
Yes, alas [Big Grin] Something tells me that I didn't plan this well.

--------------------

Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

For some reason I am now imagining a massive hash cigar.

--------------------

LeRoc

Famous Dutch pirate
# 3216

quote:
Doublethink.: For some reason I am now imagining a massive hash cigar.
*looks down*

Well ...

--------------------

Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It seems I'm in a minority.

Though it might have been a pig I guess. [Paranoid]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink.:
I would not google that at work.

Unworksafe wiki referemce:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Soggy_biscuit

Oh dear God they're strange in Australia. There were no biscuits involved in NZ, it (the game, silly) was shorter, and called "bingo."

Don't ask.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
That was a very male biased selection. No strip poker options, for example.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

There's a strip naked as part of a group ritual that would cover that.

The only male specific ones were the pigshead and the biscuit game.

--------------------

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So, Curiosity, are you admitting to playing Strip Poker in a mixed group not all of whom you were in a relationship with? Do tell.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Even if he was in a relationship with them all it would be of interest.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The game of strip poker was the bright idea of some lads at college, finding themselves in a group with two girls present, which was a bit of a challenge at that college; it had a ratio of 11 men to 1 woman at the time*. I think they were hoping that they'd persuade us to strip. What they didn't bargain for was the way the hands went (or our level of poker playing) or our decision that each earring counted as a garment. The men bottled out before they had to take off too many garments while we were both still fully dressed.

(You thought I was going to tell you anything that would get me into trouble?)

There was also the idiot on the factory floor who thought it was a good idea to drop his trousers and masturbate behind my back when I was the production manager. That one I reported to senior management, which gained him an official written warning in his pay packet that week. Sadly he was illiterate and had to take the letter home for his wife to read. She was not best pleased. So unimpressed was she that she hit him hard enough to black both his eyes as we all witnessed when he was well enough to return to work.

I have told this story to a number of recalcitrant teenagers who don't see a reason to learn to read. They usually get the point.

* It was like living in a rugby club and explains my familiarity with drinking and/or other initiations, even though I did my best not to know.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't use computers at work and I don't want that sort of thing on my computer! [Projectile]

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Was this inspired by Mr. Oliver's television program me? I had recorded an episode but then erased it before anyone else in the household was opposed to the PM's alleged exploits while joining a dining club at university.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016