homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Sending Chocolate (or other tribute) to Host and Grandees (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Sending Chocolate (or other tribute) to Host and Grandees
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It is almost Pentecost, which reminds me that the Hosts and Grandees have been busy running these boards for us for nowt for a year so...

These boards run smoothly thanks to the efforts of a relatively small group of volunteers. Every so often there is a thread where shipmates can sign up to send a token of their appreciation to the hosts on behalf of all shipmates. Traditionally that was chocolate but in this there is no reason to be traditional!

Hosts and Admins opt-in, and will add any important info, e.g. allergies, plus what country they're in.

Post here to offer tribute. Give an idea of where you are based and please say if you are able to send to a different country. Sorry, but you can't specify a particular person to send to. I would be grateful if one or two shipmates would offer to be reserve senders.

There is no guarantee I will be able to allocate a recipient to you, as this depends on numbers of people participating. Post here by 31st May to join in.

I will PM the recipients the name of their suggested sender, and then post a list of matches on the thread. All senders please PM their recipient, asking for their address. I do not gather addresses of hosts so won't be able to help with this.

Would H&As please post here when they receive their goodies, so I know who still has to receive. Around the end of July, I will check the thread to see what is happening with recipients who have not received. Then I will make a final allocation using any unallocated senders including the reserves. The thread should be finished by the end of August.

Suggested price guideline: region of £5-10/US$7.50-15 or the local equivalent.

Now I have said that, let the fun commence!

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, I missed last year through a combination of both being away and unobservant when I got back, so this year I'm opting in early. I live in the UK and will be very happy with any type of chocolate, but if pushed for a preference it would be Green and Black's, either milk or dark - or both!

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jack o' the Green
Shipmate
# 11091

- Posted      Profile for Jack o' the Green   Email Jack o' the Green   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sounds like fun. Put me down (as a volunteer - not in the one way trip to the vets sense).
Posts: 3121 | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, I'll happily send anywhere in the world. I'm in the UK.

[ 10. May 2016, 20:01: Message edited by: Japes ]

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Me too. I am also in the UK.

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks, Jengie!

I'll opt in. I'm UK-based, happy to be surprised and to try something different*. The only things I don't currently like are white chocolate, hard toffees and fudge. Otherwise, I'd be very happy with anything that anyone was generous enough to send.

* With the exception of Marmite chocolate and Guinness chocolate.

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you Jengie.I love dark chocolate, very dark, no allergies.

Unfortunately, I suspect our customs may still be confiscating such stuff downunder.

On second thoughts, I will pull out.. Even if it was some other small thought than chocolate, our postal delivery makes it not worth the hassle involved. Deliveries have been cut in number, but even worse is that much stuff mailed to here disappears before arriving. I lost a gift ordered at Christmas for a grandchild when it fell off the back of a truck *in an entirely different postal areas. After weeks of complaints from me and the retailer, the address it arrived at was discovered and courier was severely reprimanded.

Thanks anyway for doing this.

* don't know if that is just an Aussie piece of slang. Goods bought and paid for disappear between despatch and delivery.

[ 10. May 2016, 21:31: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am in the US. I love dark chocolate; the higher the cocoa content the better.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Definitely, Moo. 90% for me here.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in, I'm in Canada and given the choice I prefer milk chocolate (sorry about that).

I suppose you could say I was leaving most of the cocoa solids for those who appreciate them ... [Big Grin]

Thanks for offering to organise this again, Jengie. [Smile]

[ 11. May 2016, 00:12: Message edited by: Piglet ]

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in Japan, but by the time goodies get distributed I'll be back in the UK. I'll eat pretty much anything (though, if someone finds natto I'll draw the line at that), but in relation to chocolate like dark and without lots of bits in it - plain and simple, not nutty or fruity.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you Jengie Jon!

I like milk chocolate, anything in the caramel/ toffee family, and local stuff. Please choccorit me!

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can send anywhere.
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is RooK in hibernation? He has usually claimed a personal chocorrit ambassador by now...

Anyway, shocking organisational skills notwithstanding, I am happy to ply a worthy with goodies.

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Doone
Shipmate
# 18470

- Posted      Profile for Doone   Email Doone   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm happy to take part. Would rather send within the UK, but don't mind elsewhere.
Posts: 2208 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2015  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy to send anything anywhere

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in, UK please [Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks, Jengie jon!!
I'm in the US, and very happy to receive anything that doesn't melt. Which means chocolate is out. [Frown]

Through sad experience, I have discovered that Florida heat is not compatible with chocolate goodness. *huge sigh*

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Count me in! I'm in the US. Chocolate of any kind (without fruit please) is much appreciated, but feel free to be creative.

Thanks, Jengie jon, for organizing this.

[ 11. May 2016, 17:18: Message edited by: Mamacita ]

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
John Holding

Coffee and Cognac
# 158

- Posted      Profile for John Holding   Email John Holding   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm happy to participate. Dark, please.

John

Posts: 5929 | From: Ottawa, Canada | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I *think* I was Rook's ambassador last time, maybe I put him off...

Happy to send anywhere, although I'm uk based

Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
mertide
Shipmate
# 4500

- Posted      Profile for mertide   Email mertide   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm happy to send anywhere, thanks for organising this again.
Posts: 382 | From: Brisbane | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
In view of this post and its subsequent outcomes, I suppose the right response to this altar call would be to put my hand up and ask for some Quality Street.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ferijen:
I *think* I was Rook's ambassador last time, maybe I put him off...

Nope. I was. He signed up late and there were only just enough sendees so he got me. I always allocate myself last.

Jengie

[ 13. May 2016, 17:18: Message edited by: Jengie jon ]

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll send chocolate anywhere

(Lothlorien - we get stuff sold/falling off the back of lorry too.)

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ooh yes please [Smile] I love milk chocolate, sometimes adorned with nuts.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
mark_in_manchester

not waving, but...
# 15978

- Posted      Profile for mark_in_manchester   Email mark_in_manchester   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll join in and send something - let me know Jengie.

--------------------
"We are punished by our sins, not for them" - Elbert Hubbard
(so good, I wanted to see it after my posts and not only after those of shipmate JBohn from whom I stole it)

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

My working out is that we are even stevens with hosts and senders at present.

Jengie

--------------------

Back to my blog

Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love that this appears just below the thread "Want to lose some weight?".

Am I too late to say "me too?"

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Jengie I can send chocolate anywhere - it might have a few tooth marks in it though [Biased]

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
How have I missed this up to now?

I'm in the UK, and happy to receive as much chocolate as anyone else is willing to send. One requirement - no nuts. God help you if there are nuts in my chocolate.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

My checking to date is that there are thirteen hosts and grandees wanting chocolater (or other tribute):
  1. Barnabas62
  2. Ariel
  3. Moo
  4. Piglet
  5. Alan Cresswell
  6. Kelly Alves
  7. jedijudy
  8. Mamacita
  9. John Holding
  10. Eutychus
  11. Doublethink.
  12. Smudgie
  13. Marvin the Martian

and thirteen people offering to send:
  1. Jack o' the Green
  2. Japes
  3. jacobsen
  4. North East Quine
  5. ThunderBunk
  6. Doone
  7. Qoheleth.
  8. Boogie
  9. Ferijen
  10. mertide
  11. Curiosity killed ...
  12. mark_in_manchester
  13. Huia

I am publishing the lists so I can check I have everyone on the right list. I will wait until the end of the coming weekend before I start allocating. A few US shipmates willing to send would be welcome.

Jengie

--------------------

Back to my blog

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Now, this is important information. This isn't about a nice treat. It's about our health and wellbeing, and about maintaining our mental faculties to be able to manage this site proficiently. Which is good for everyone, so remember you are giving for your own benefit and so that we don't get fat, lazy and go ga-ga on you all.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Good grief! I had a bit of a meltdown when my Mum gave my kids bowls of Maltesers for breakfast (claiming that if it was in a bowl and eaten with a spoon, it counted as breakfast cereal) but it seems she might have been right. [Eek!]
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I noticed the site Alan linked to had a chocolate zucchini cake. One of my favourite recipe books has one you can make in a slow cooker. Pity it wouldn't travel well.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I knew I should have bought that chocolate-chip muffin to have with my morning coffee ... [Big Grin]

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sparrow
Shipmate
# 2458

- Posted      Profile for Sparrow   Email Sparrow   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am happy to send, preferably in the UK but anywhere at a pinch.

--------------------
For I am persuaded that neither death, nor life,nor angels, nor principalities, nor things present nor things to come, nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, will be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Posts: 3149 | From: Bottom right hand corner of the UK | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am a bit tardy, but I admit I would love some chocolate. (Milk chocolate caramel is probably my obsession, but don't feel you need to worry about that.)

[ 25. May 2016, 20:34: Message edited by: Gwai ]

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, right, waking up now. Yup, I like my chocolate as much as anyone else—but especially anything strange, out-of-the-ordinary, or locally made.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Will send anywhere. Happy to send to US if required.
Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

Sorry this is taking longer than I intended. I am finding I can only work on it at weekends.

Most senders are notified but I need to check with one host that who I have allocated is ok. So please be patient with me.

Jengie

--------------------

Back to my blog

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

Right the allocation is finalised so the list is:
  • Japes -> Piglet
  • Curiosity killed ... ->John Holding
  • Sparrow ->Eutychus
  • Jack o' the Green -> Barnabas62
  • jacobsen -> Ariel
  • ThunderBunk -> Alan Cresswell
  • Doone -> Doublethink.
  • Boogie -> Smudgie
  • mark_in_manchester -> Marvin the Martian
  • mertide -> Moo
  • North East Quine -> Kelly Alves
  • Qoheleth. -> jedijudy
  • Ferijen -> Mamacita
  • Huia -> Gwai
  • kingsfold -> Ariston

Thanks for the shipmates sending.

One final request will hosts post here when they have received. It helps me keep tabs and check nobody is left out.

Jengie

--------------------

Back to my blog

Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just a suggestion that senders and sendees make room in their mailboxes for PM's to exchange info.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oops! Sorry Mamaacita!
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Care package gratefully received. Just in time as my previous supplies of UK chocolate had just been exhausted by a Netflix-watching binge [Big Grin] Thanks, sparrow!

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

Posted. I wrote "fudge" on the customs label instead of "tablet" in case American customs thought I was dealing drugs. [Biased]
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Snigger] [Axe murder]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I bought it - good

I got a box to post it in - well done

I gathered a bit of packing stuff - excellent

I wrote down Smudgie's address - good girl

Then I ate half of the chocolates - oooops, fail!!

But fear not, Smudgie, they have been replaced and will be posted tomorrow [Angel]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

Boogie, as they'd say in Northern Ireland, you're an eejit. [Killing me]

--------------------

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016