homepage
  ship of fools rowers  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home

This thread has been moved to Glory.    
 - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's business   » Erin   » Erin: Jason breaks the news (Page 1)

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Erin: Jason breaks the news
Erin
Meaner than Godzilla
# 2

- Posted      Profile for Erin   Author's homepage   Email Erin       Edit/delete post 
My name is Jason Etheredge. My sister is Erin Etheredege. I am writing this to inform her friends that she passed away last Thursday on December 30. She talked a lot about this website and mentioned that she had friends here. I have accessed her account to provide everyone who knew her of her passing. If anyone has questions about her death or services you can email at [email address deleted]. Services will be helled this Friday @ 11:00am in Jacksonville Fl. Please don't hesitate to email me with any questions.

Sincerely,

Jason Etheredge

[Admin note added]
We've decided to remove the email address Jason gave, as he's been receiving more emails than he can handle at the moment. The expressions of sympathy from Shipmates are a wonderful statement of the love and respect we all had for Erin. Please continue to post on the threads on the Erin board, we're sure Jason will read the tributes there as he has time. If there's something more personal you wish to say to her family, please pass it onto one of the admins here and we'll forward them to Jason in more manageable quantities.

Alan

[ 11. May 2011, 16:18: Message edited by: Spike ]

--------------------
Commandment number one: shut the hell up.

Posts: 17140 | From: 330 miles north of paradise | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
May her memory be eternal, and may her soul repose with the blessed.

This is such a shock! Thank you for telling us.

[ 04. January 2011, 01:39: Message edited by: mousethief ]

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dear God.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Loquacious beachcomber
Shipmate
# 8783

- Posted      Profile for Loquacious beachcomber     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh my God.
Prayers for her family; not possible to even begin to say how much she is respected here.
She gave so much, honesty foremost always.

--------------------
TODAY'S SPECIAL - AND SO ARE YOU (Sign on beachfront fish & chips shop)

Posts: 5954 | From: Southeast of Wawa, between the beach and the hiking trail.. | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] [Votive]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Josephine

Orthodox Belle
# 3899

- Posted      Profile for Josephine   Author's homepage   Email Josephine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Jason, I am so sorry for your loss. And ours.

May Erin's memory be eternal.

--------------------
I've written a book! Catherine's Pascha: A celebration of Easter in the Orthodox Church. It's a lovely book for children. Take a look!

Posts: 10273 | From: Pacific Northwest, USA | Registered: Jan 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zach82
Shipmate
# 3208

- Posted      Profile for Zach82     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
May she rest in peace, and rise to glory.

Zach

--------------------
Don't give up yet, no, don't ever quit/ There's always a chance of a critical hit. Ghost Mice

Posts: 9148 | From: Boston, MA | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dear Lord. This is a horrible shock.

Jason, can you tell us any more?

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh no! I don't believe this.

Prayers for all of Erin's family and loved ones.
[Votive]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mili

Shipmate
# 3254

- Posted      Profile for Mili   Email Mili   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My sympathy and prayers to you and your family, Jason. Erin, her role and contribution here will forever be remembered. She was one of a kind and no-one will ever be albe to fill her shoes. Prayers to fellow members who were close to Erin too. [Votive]
Posts: 1015 | From: Melbourne, Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Vulpior

Foxier than Thou
# 12744

- Posted      Profile for Vulpior   Author's homepage   Email Vulpior   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for all Erin's family and friends in their time of grief. Prayers too for Erin, and thanks to God for her life and in particular her contribution to this online community.

A great shock.

[ 04. January 2011, 02:25: Message edited by: Vulpior ]

--------------------
I've started blogging. I don't promise you'll find anything to interest you at uncleconrad

Posts: 946 | From: Mount Fairy, NSW | Registered: Jun 2007  |  IP: Logged
Latchkey Kid
Shipmate
# 12444

- Posted      Profile for Latchkey Kid   Author's homepage   Email Latchkey Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Prayers for Erin and all who loved her. [Votive]

--------------------
'You must never give way for an answer. An answer is always the stretch of road that's behind you. Only a question can point the way forward.'
Mika; in Hello? Is Anybody There?, Jostein Gaardner

Posts: 2592 | From: The wizardest little town in Oz | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
guinness girl

Ship's Barmaid
# 4391

- Posted      Profile for guinness girl   Email guinness girl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm in total shock and deeply saddened. Praying for Erin's family and loved ones. She will be very much missed here [Frown]

--------------------
supplying people with laughs at my expense since 1982!

Posts: 463 | From: Leeds, England | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, no. This is so hard to take in.

Jason, thank you so much for contacting us. Erin was beyond amazing. [Frown]

Prayers for Erin's family. [Votive]

For Erin in Heaven [Votive]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My deepest sympathies to the family and her other friends. She was a force of nature and will be very much missed.

Charlotte (in shock)

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Like everyone else, I am deeply shocked and mourn her passing.

Jason, a prayer for you and your family and many thanks for passing on the news. You must see from what people have posted above that Erin was deeply loved and respected here - she will be hugely missed.

In my faith tradition we talk of giving thanks for the grace of God in the life of someone who has died - and that grace of God was so evident in Erin.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My prayers too.

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Autenrieth Road

Shipmate
# 10509

- Posted      Profile for Autenrieth Road   Email Autenrieth Road   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Jason, I am so sorry. My deepest sympathies to you and all Erin's family.

--------------------
Truth

Posts: 9559 | From: starlight | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged
Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm so sorry for your loss.

This is such a shock.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Amazing Grace:
My deepest sympathies to the family and her other friends. She was a force of nature and will be very much missed.

Charlotte (in shock)

Yes, indeed.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Niteowl

Hopeless Insomniac
# 15841

- Posted      Profile for Niteowl   Email Niteowl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
My prayers go out to Erin's family and friends.

This site will not the same without her. [Votive]

--------------------
"love all, trust few, do wrong to no one"
Wm. Shakespeare

Posts: 2437 | From: U.S. | Registered: Aug 2010  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
This is shocking news. I am so, so sorry. May flights of angels see her to her rest.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am simply left without adequate words. There has been a disturbance in the Force.

May her memory be eternal, and may light perpetual shine upon her. In Your mercy, Lord, grant her your peace.

[Votive]

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Flounder
Shipmate
# 3859

- Posted      Profile for Flounder   Email Flounder   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh my God. I am so terribly sorry!
Posts: 1082 | From: Flounderland | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
AdamPater
Sacristan of the LavaLamp
# 4431

- Posted      Profile for AdamPater   Email AdamPater   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thanks to God for Erin's life and the impacts she made. May she rest in peace and rise in glory.
Grace and peace to her and her family.
[Votive]

--------------------
Put not your trust in princes.

Posts: 4894 | From: On the left of the big pink bit. | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh Erin.

Holy shit.

--------------------
Evil Dragon Lady, Breaker of Men's Constitutions

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by comet:
Oh Erin.

Holy shit.

Amen!

That is such an Erin-like prayer, Comet. Thank you.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

- Posted      Profile for comet   Author's homepage   Email comet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Yeah, well, my current blubbering like a sissy isnt very Erin-like but I suspect she'd forgive me.

--------------------

"It's hard to be religious when certain people are never incinerated by bolts of lightning.” -Calvin

Posts: 17024 | From: halfway between Seduction and Peril | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ye Olde Motherboarde
Ship's Mother and Singing Quilter
# 54

- Posted      Profile for Ye Olde Motherboarde   Email Ye Olde Motherboarde   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I sit here with tears in my eyes because I will not hear her wonderful voice again.

Those of us who have know her since almost the beginning of things (over 10 years for me) I can tell you Erin was and will always make me laugh. She was a true original and we got along in so many ways. Not the least was that we found out her grandfather was a member of my parish church! I never got to meet her physically - well, (actually, no one did,) but I did threaten to show up at her work many a time, but sadly my threats are not to be. [Tear]

I know one day we will meet in heaven and have lots of things to reminisce about.

So tonight, as you read this, hug a loved one, tell someone how much they have meant to you, because tomorrow might be too late. Thank heaven Erin knew I loved her.

a very sad Motherboard

--------------------
In Memory of Miss Molly, TimC, Gambit, KenWritez, koheleth, Leetle Masha, JLG, Genevieve, Erin, RuthW2, deuce2, Sidi and TonyCoxon, unbeliever, Morlader, Ken :tear: 20 years but who’s counting?..................

Posts: 4292 | From: Looking for more trouble to get into | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Silent Acolyte

Shipmate
# 1158

- Posted      Profile for The Silent Acolyte     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Fuck.

I'm going to miss Erin's sensitive wielding of her Rusty Farm Implement.

Posts: 7462 | From: The New World | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I have a feeling she's looking down at us all running around like headless chickens and giggling like mad!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

- Posted      Profile for Laura   Email Laura   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Dear God. Awful. May she rest in peace and rise in glory.
Posts: 16883 | From: East Coast, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
tomb
Shipmate
# 174

- Posted      Profile for tomb   Author's homepage   Email tomb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I am shocked and deeply saddened. Erin annoyed the hell out of me on many occasions, but she was the rudder of the Ship.

What happened??

Posts: 5039 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
marmot

Mountain mammal
# 479

- Posted      Profile for marmot   Email marmot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh, Lord. She, of all people, was supposed to live forever. And certainly not pass before me.

There are not many who came before her on this vessel.

My world has just turned upside down.

Posts: 2754 | From: The land of Saint Damien | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
lilBuddha
Shipmate
# 14333

- Posted      Profile for lilBuddha     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[Votive] for Erin
[Votive] for her family
[Votive] for her shipmates

--------------------
I put on my rockin' shoes in the morning
Hallellou, hallellou

Posts: 17627 | From: the round earth's imagined corners | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Jesus. This is a very sad shock.

What will she do in heaven? There's no bullshit to cut through there.

Prayers and condolences to her family.

Posts: 2786 | From: the electrical field | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
tomb
Shipmate
# 174

- Posted      Profile for tomb   Author's homepage   Email tomb   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Why didn't she tell us she was sick, so we could pray?
Posts: 5039 | From: Denver, Colorado | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
comet

Snowball in Hell
# 10353

Some of us knew a little, tomb. But I certainly didnt quite realize it was as serious as this. She was very understated. Didnt want to make a fuss, I suspect. I can appreciate that.

[ 04. January 2011, 04:45: Message edited by: comet ]

--------------------

Laura
General nuisance
# 10

- Posted      Profile for Laura   Email Laura   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Comet: I knew that there was a bit of trouble, bit nothing like this. So sad.

--------------------
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. - Erich Fromm

Posts: 16883 | From: East Coast, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
May she rest in peace and rise in glory. [Votive]

I'm sure Heaven will be ridder of trolls than ever before. Well done, Erin. Good to know you. Thank you for your inspiration. [Votive]

Thank you, Jason. Blessings to you and yours, and us. [Votive]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Oh shit. I'm Gobsmacked. I never knew her, of course, but she was a part of who we the ship are - and the gap she leaves behind is immeasurable. My prayers join countless others' for her and those who loved her.

[Votive]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Such sad news for you to have to tell us. Our prayers for her and all who loved her.

She will be very much missed here.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leetle Masha

Cantankerous Anchoress
# 8209

- Posted      Profile for Leetle Masha   Email Leetle Masha   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
May the soul of our friend Erin, Thy handmaid, rest among the saints in heaven, and may she dwell with the blessed ones, where there is neither sickness, nor sighing, nor pain, but life eternal. Amen.

With love to everyone who knew her and who knew what a good job she did of making the Ship of Fools a place where we could all be together--may we merrily meet in heaven!

Mary

Posts: 6351 | From: Hesychia, in Hyperdulia | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged
Spiffy
Ship's WonderSheep
# 5267

- Posted      Profile for Spiffy   Author's homepage   Email Spiffy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
May light perpetual shine on her.
May all who mourn be comforted.

[ 04. January 2011, 04:56: Message edited by: Spiffy ]

--------------------
Looking for a simple solution to all life's problems? We are proud to present obstinate denial. Accept no substitute. Accept nothing.
--Night Vale Radio Twitter Account

Posts: 10281 | From: Beervana | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Stunned. Erin gave me a lot to think about and a lot of laughs over the years. She contributed so much to this place.

I'm now picturing Miss Molly and Gambit putting out an extra chair and breaking out the Green & Blacks Maya Gold to welcome a newbie.

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Cottontail

Shipmate
# 12234

- Posted      Profile for Cottontail   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
She always had my utmost respect, mingled with real liking and a healthy fear!

I am deeply saddened. My prayers for all who knew and loved her.

[Votive]

--------------------
"I don't think you ought to read so much theology," said Lord Peter. "It has a brutalizing influence."

Posts: 2377 | From: Scotland | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Erin:
[...] Services will be helled [...] (italics mine)

"It's what she would have wanted." [Devil] [Tear]

[ 04. January 2011, 05:04: Message edited by: Wesley J ]

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
marmot

Mountain mammal
# 479

- Posted      Profile for marmot   Email marmot   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thankful in any case for her presence in this place and in my life.

God grant me her courage and strength of conviction.

--------------------
Join me in "The Legion of Bad Monkeys"

Posts: 2754 | From: The land of Saint Damien | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I swapped PMs many years ago with Erin after she mentioned she was worried about some test results she was waiting for (which ended up being all clear as far as I recall). It was about then that I came to appreciate there was a real and very human person beneath the persona. She will leave a big hole.

And on a wry note, I'm sure this typo
quote:
Services will be helled this Friday
would meet with her full approval!

[x-p with Wesley]

[ 04. January 2011, 05:09: Message edited by: Eutychus ]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
One of her last posts was in response to my mock-apology for bringing record low temperatures to Florida recently. Lovely to think that we corresponded on the most British of topics, the weather and decent chocolate.

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  ...  8  9  10 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Unfeature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016