homepage
  ship of fools rowers  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's business   » Erin   » "Great googly moogly": Erin and the English language

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: "Great googly moogly": Erin and the English language
Anna B
Shipmate
# 1439

- Posted      Profile for Anna B     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The English language is the richer because Erin lived. I'll always be indebted to her for the pungent phrase, "Great googly moogly, you are crazier than a shithouse rat."

Share your favorite examples here.

--------------------
Bad Christian (TM)

Posts: 3069 | From: near a lot of fish | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Is Erin the Ship -- and world -- originator of the phrase "you are wronger than a wrong thing that is mistaken"? I have googled and found a few uses of the phrase off-Ship, but none of them predates what seems to be Erin's first use of it here in 2005.

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
maleveque
Shipmate
# 132

- Posted      Profile for maleveque   Email maleveque   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Asshat and fucktard have been mentioned on one of the other threads, but my favorite, and one that I personally have used extensively is "fuck a pig."
- Anne L.

--------------------
Life isn't all fricasseed frogs and eel pie.

Posts: 1496 | From: Washington, DC or thereabouts | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I don't know if this is an original Erinism or not, but I was told at one point to "buy yourself a ladder and get over it."

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Her phrases were striking contrasts of simple and descriptive, with a creative diversity that stunned the unwary. But I particularly delighted in her consummate timing, which was a big part of why it was so much more effective when she weilded the words than all of us who emulated her.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
iGeek

Number of the Feast
# 777

- Posted      Profile for iGeek   Author's homepage   Email iGeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think it was from Erin that I learned the phrases "panties in a wad" and "put your big girl panties on and deal with it".

I love using those phrases in other venues and I have her to thank for it.

Posts: 2150 | From: West End, Gulfopolis | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The list of Erinisms could be near endless - could be a book in its own right - I'm cruising randomly through oblivion.
quote:
Groucho seems to have a bug up his ass about the US
(Posted 26 July, 2001).

Or

quote:
Posted by Erin (# 2) on 25 August, 2001 00:55 :

TICTH the new breed of mobile phone users: the ones who let the phone ring, check the caller ID, and then don't answer the phone. If you're NOT going to answer it, turn the f'ing thing OFF.

I don't have a mobile phone, I will never have a mobile phone. As far as I can tell, the only people who are important enough to own a mobile phone are transplant, cardiac and neurosurgeons. If people need to talk to me that badly, they can send a helicopter to find me.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
iGeek

Number of the Feast
# 777

- Posted      Profile for iGeek   Author's homepage   Email iGeek   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
From what I think is her Twitter feed:
quote:
I really hate conservatives. They are a collective pimple on the ass of humanity.
12:46 PM Oct 30th, 2010 via web

and more recently:
quote:
Nothing like a zombie marathon to get into the Christmas spirit #TheWalkingDead
2:41 PM Dec 5th, 2010 via Twitter for Android

Classic Erin.
Posts: 2150 | From: West End, Gulfopolis | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Her self-assigned titles were all pretty great, too.

"Meaner than Godzilla"

"Tiny Invisible Judge"

What were some others?

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
Lord Bountiful of Admin (Emeritus) Delights
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Empress, Ruler, Queen of All", which may be a quote.

--------------------
Animals may be Evolution's Icing, but Bacteria are the Cake.
Andrew Knoll

Posts: 8080 | From: New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Poisonous witch?"
Posts: 2786 | From: the electrical field | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Belisarius
Lord Bountiful of Admin (Emeritus) Delights
# 32

- Posted      Profile for Belisarius   Email Belisarius   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes--"Poisonous, Dysfunctional Witch"; forgot that one.

--------------------
Animals may be Evolution's Icing, but Bacteria are the Cake.
Andrew Knoll

Posts: 8080 | From: New York | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tortuf
Ship's fisherman
# 3784

- Posted      Profile for Tortuf   Author's homepage   Email Tortuf   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Something about "wielder of rusty farm implements" comes to mind.
Posts: 6963 | From: The Venice of the South | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Simon's Pet Alligator." Wasn't there another "Simon" one?

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Campbellite

Ut unum sint
# 1202

- Posted      Profile for Campbellite   Email Campbellite   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh yes. The Rusty Farm Implement goes way back to 2001 iirc. Something to do with the use of an auger on the backside of a troll.

--------------------
I upped mine. Up yours.
Suffering for Jesus since 1966.
WTFWED?

Posts: 12001 | From: between keyboard and chair | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trudy Scrumptious:
Is Erin the Ship -- and world -- originator of the phrase "you are wronger than a wrong thing that is mistaken"?

I'm glad the evidence points that way. It's certainly the phrase of hers which has entered the Eutychus household lexicon.

I think Erin started the "What is sex?" thread in T'n'T, and it was certainly her who contributed the memorable and thought-provoking assertion that it was not adequately defined by
quote:
insert tab A into slot B

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
"Bouncing Buddha on a pogo stick!" comes to mind.

I think she was also responsible for the pithy summary of Biblical inspiration - that Christians don't believe "God showed up and said 'take a letter' ..."

And she certainly helped popularise 'Asshat' as far as I'm aware. There was a thread long, long ago as to what it meant, and I posted a little poem about 'How do I wear an asshat?' in response.

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You were the author of the Asshat Song?! [Overused]

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Chapelhead

I am
# 21

- Posted      Profile for Chapelhead     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Perhaps the finest insult I've ever heard came, unsurprisingly, from Erin, which in just a few words seems to insult on so many levels.

quote:
You're one load your mama should've swallowed.

--------------------
At times like this I find myself thinking, what would the Amish do?

Posts: 9123 | From: Near where I was before. | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
The Great Gumby

Ship's Brain Surgeon
# 10989

- Posted      Profile for The Great Gumby   Author's homepage   Email The Great Gumby   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Belisarius:

IIRC, she didn't invent that one, but adopted it from someone's description of her. Numpty, maybe?

--------------------
The first principle is that you must not fool yourself, and you are the easiest person to fool. - Richard Feynman

A letter to my son about death

Posts: 5382 | From: Home for shot clergy spouses | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:

I suspect not the same one. I think it's vanished in the ether.

All I can remember is the following (complete with a reference to the old 'Mystery Worship' gang):

I thought I'd ask the MW crowd
For it might be a smoking brass hat
But all they could say was 'Pass the GIN!'
And return to their tales of Mass tat
Somebody, somebody, tell me how
How do I wear an Asshat?

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stoo

Mighty Pirate
# 254

- Posted      Profile for Stoo   Email Stoo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

There were two... mine went:

#I have a homburg on my hiney
I've got a busby on my bum
I wear a big sombrero on my little derriere-o,
And I've got a red ra-da-dum* on my rump#

*damn... can't remember what this hat was. It began with 'r' and was something like a bonnet (robreso? rabreso?)

--------------------
This space left blank

Posts: 5266 | From: the director of "Bikini Traffic School" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
"Simon's Pet Alligator."

I feel partly responsible for that one, but I'll post that in the "Remembering Erin" thread

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Belisarius:

quote:
Originally posted by The Great Gumby:
IIRC, she didn't invent that one, but adopted it from someone's description of her. Numpty, maybe?

Yes, it was Numpty.

quote:
How cute, in that "my skin has just crawled off my body and is whimpering in the corner" kind of way.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trudy Scrumptious:
Is Erin the Ship -- and world -- originator of the phrase "you are wronger than a wrong thing that is mistaken"? I have googled and found a few uses of the phrase off-Ship, but none of them predates what seems to be Erin's first use of it here in 2005.

In the UK, it was the Blackadder series (particularly the character of Baldrick) who popularised the non-similie - eg 'My lord, war and famine stalk the land like two giant stalking things'.

I have heard the 'wrong thing that is mistaken' more widely than on the Ship - which may of course mean, that Erin's influence permeates all of Western culture.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rosa Winkel

Saint Anger round my neck
# 11424

- Posted      Profile for Rosa Winkel   Author's homepage   Email Rosa Winkel   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I saw the 'Great Googly Moogly' quote and took it that she got it from Frank Zappa (he exclaims it in 'Don't eat the yellow snow'), which would mark her as a Frank Zappa fan, something to make her even cooler.

--------------------
The Disability and Jesus "Locked out for Lent" project

Posts: 3271 | From: Wrocław | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
mdijon
Shipmate
# 8520

- Posted      Profile for mdijon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think the googly moogly goes back even further than Zappa to earlier R&B records, but I don't think any of them did the "crazier than a shithouse rat" bit.

--------------------
mdijon nojidm uoɿıqɯ ɯqıɿou
ɯqıɿou uoɿıqɯ nojidm mdijon

Posts: 12277 | From: UK | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

- Posted      Profile for Laura   Email Laura   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Crazier than a shithouse rat, I've heard elsewhere. what I haven't heard is how she characterized a work meeting in which she had been hung out to dry by a supervisor. She said,

"they bent me over the table, and didn't even lube up first".

--------------------
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. - Erich Fromm

Posts: 16883 | From: East Coast, USA | Registered: Apr 2001  |  IP: Logged
Triple Tiara

Ship's Papabile
# 9556

- Posted      Profile for Triple Tiara   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
There was this gem, when someone was needling her again about the way things were done her way and not their way:

quote:
I've never been a believer in the idea that leadership means bending over and taking it in the ass like a $5 whore.

--------------------
I'm a Roman. You may call me Caligula.

Posts: 5905 | From: London, England | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I saw “asshat” and some of the others in somewhat-general use on certain parts of Usenet in the mid to late 1990s. I don’t know if Erin was a denizen of alt.peeves or alt.tasteless back in the day. Either or both would have been right up her alley.

I’ll note that the “Jesus <x> Christ on a <y>” construction was pretty common in those groups, based on the semi-common “Jesus H. Christ on the cross/a crutch/a <pogo> stick”. I used to be fairly good at it myself. From there to bouncing Buddhas is a short step [Biased] . I don’t do that much any more but the fact that the terms were in use and not being greeted by excessive amounts of passive-aggressive pearl-clutching made this little lurker feel it was safe to dive on in.

The following Shakespeare passage (slightly modified) has been in my mind a lot. Let one master of the language salute another:

Hung be the Forums with black, yield day to night!
Comets, importing change of times and states,
Brandish your crystal tresses in the sky,
And with them scourge the bad revolting stars
That have consented unto Erin's death!
(after _Henry V_)

Charlotte

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chapelhead:
Perhaps the finest insult I've ever heard came, unsurprisingly, from Erin, which in just a few words seems to insult on so many levels.

quote:

I remember nearly shitting myself with laughter the day I saw that one ...

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Amazing Grace

High Church Protestant
# 95

- Posted      Profile for Amazing Grace   Email Amazing Grace   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Zappa:
quote:
Originally posted by Chapelhead:

quote:

I remember nearly shitting myself with laughter the day I saw that one ...
Me too. It definitely got filed away for reference.

Charlotte

--------------------
WTFWED? "Remember to always be yourself, unless you suck" - the Gator
Memory Eternal! Sheep 3, Phil the Wise Guy, and Jesus' Evil Twin in the SoF Nativity Play

Posts: 6593 | From: Sittin' by the dock of the [SF] bay | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
PrettyFly

Ship's sunbather
# 13157

- Posted      Profile for PrettyFly   Author's homepage   Email PrettyFly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Closely related to
quote:
The best part of you slid down your momma's leg
It doesn't get much worse/better than that!

--------------------
Screw today. I'm going for ice cream.

Posts: 1797 | From: Where the sun keeps shining and where the weather suits my clothes | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
PrettyFly

Ship's sunbather
# 13157

- Posted      Profile for PrettyFly   Author's homepage   Email PrettyFly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Also, related to the famous shithouse rat, wasn't it also Erin who said "nuttier than rat crp in a pistachio factory"? That's one I've used to great effect and always thought it was an Erin-ism [Big Grin]

--------------------
Screw today. I'm going for ice cream.

Posts: 1797 | From: Where the sun keeps shining and where the weather suits my clothes | Registered: Nov 2007  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One of her best lines had to be whenever anyone flounced or threatened to flounce - "Don't let the door hit your ass on the way out!

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Simon

Editor
# 1

- Posted      Profile for Simon   Author's homepage   Email Simon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think it was "door knob" Spike. That's one of my favourite of her one-liners, and I've used it successfully several times. Always makes people laugh. I also love the "Don't write" line she used when suspending/banning someone just before Christmas.

--------------------
Eternal memory

Posts: 3787 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I remember that at least once she said

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Raspberry Rabbit

Will preach for food
# 3080

- Posted      Profile for Raspberry Rabbit   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wish I could remember some of the "fregory" exchanges!

RR

--------------------
...naked pirates not respecting boundaries...
(((BLOG)))

Posts: 2215 | From: In the middle of France | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

- Posted      Profile for Laura   Email Laura   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Moo:
I remember that at least once she said

Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Moo

I love that one! I had heard it before but she's the only one I knew who used it regularly.

--------------------
Love is the only sane and satisfactory answer to the problem of human existence. - Erich Fromm

Laura
General nuisance
# 10

For UK-ers who may not be familiar with the traditional US screen door (the whoing-bang-slam of which is, as Bill Bryson noted, one of the most distinctive of American summer sounds), it's the screen door that can flap back and hit you in the butt on your way out if you don't move quick enough or forget to hold it open far enough. You'll sometimes hear "don't let the screen door hit you in the ass".

Bless her.

--------------------

Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

quote:
Originally posted by Laura:
Crazier than a shithouse rat, I've heard elsewhere. what I haven't heard is how she characterized a work meeting in which she had been hung out to dry by a supervisor. She said,

"they bent me over the table, and didn't even lube up first".

[Overused]

I remember that one... My boss was being a real bitch around the same time, and I was seized with empathy.

--------------------

basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The other day I enriched a couple of friends' vocabulary.

I was walking across a parking lot when a driver started pulling out right into my path. I ducked.
Somebody rushed up to me and said "Holy cow, basso, are you okay?"

Then she told me that the driver had had his phone glued to his ear as he pulled out of his parking spot.

I said "what a fucktard". Nobody there had heard that before, but it was the first word that popped into my head.

Cheers from Erin, friends. Use the word in good health.

Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Beenster
Shipmate
# 242

- Posted      Profile for Beenster   Email Beenster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Was it Erin who dreamt up "ten horned beast of the apocalypse"? It is referenced on this thread with thanks to Alan for resurrecting this thread. Master-expression.
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

I remember her once saying that someone should "fuck" himself "sideways with a rusted tire iron". Maybe that was a prequel to the rusty farm implement?

--------------------

Duo Seraphim
Ubi caritas et amor
# 256

- Posted      Profile for Duo Seraphim   Email Duo Seraphim   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
This made me laugh like a retarded howler monkey.

--------------------
Embrace the serious whack. It's the Catholic thing to do. IngoB
The Messiah, Peace be upon him, said to his Apostles: 'Verily, this world is merely a bridge, so cross over it, and do not make it your abode.' (Bihar al-anwar xiv, 319)

Posts: 7952 | From: Sydney Australia | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
Laura
General nuisance
# 10

quote:
Originally posted by Duo Seraphim:
This made me laugh like a retarded howler monkey.

I believe "retarded howler monkey" is official an Erin-coinage.

--------------------

Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was watching Tabatha's Salon Takeover (hard-nosed-businesswoman/hairstylist-kicks-a-failing-salon's-ass reality show). She was about to pull out her perfectly coifed, icy blond hair over a bull-headed salon owner's inability to understand simple English when she sputtered to the camera in easy lip reading, "Debbie's a f___wit!!!"

I felt so nostalgic. [Tear]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Oooh, if only she were a lurker... [Axe murder]

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Did Erin write the original of the "How to feed a cat a pill" that keeps circulating the web? I found her version back on one of the very early threads that was linked here - maybe from 2001.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016