Thread: Hell: Bumper stickers they SHOULD display Board: Limbo / Ship of Fools.

To visit this thread, use this URL:
http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000116

Posted by Erin (# 2) on :

The green Jetta in front of me this morning:

I brake for absolutely no fuckin' reason whatsoever.

[ 10. March 2003, 01:09: Message edited by: Erin ]

Posted by Boot (# 2611) on :

How about:

I'm busy, you're ugly
Have a nice day

b

Posted by Lux Mundi (# 1981) on :

I like the ones on the back of Lorries in 15 Font, asking:

'How's my Driving, call --- --- ----'

Well, if you are driving close enough to read the sign, then the driving of the car must be bad.

On a lighter note, I saw one on the back of a motorcycle which read:

'Stuck in a Traffic Jam again?
Well, too bad
so sad
Bye Bye.'

and with that...

Bye Bye from Lux.

Posted by tomb (# 174) on :

Living in a town with a college of mining engineering, two of my favorites, which make the Greens crazy, are:

Ban mining. Let the bastards freeze in the dark.

even better is:

EARTH FIRST! We'll mine other planets later.

Posted by duchess (# 2764) on :

Kiss my redneck a**, I got a mullet and my rear is jacked-up for you to pucker

Posted by Mousethief (# 953) on :

What's a mullet?

Posted by duchess (# 2764) on :

www.ratemymullet.com/

This is just one page...hopefully not full of trashy smut like lots of them are....

If you go to google and type in the word "mullet" you will get a whole plethora of mullet loving pages

Posted by Sophie Aubrey (# 2339) on :

Seen on an automobile in Baile Atha Cliath (Dublin to those of you who may be planning to attend Cliona's projected meet):

Ritheann an car seo ar poitin!
(This car runs on moonshine!)

Na pog mo thoin!
(Don't kiss my ass!)

Posted by Qlib (# 43) on :

2 versions of 'Baby on Board':

Posted by sarkycow (# 1012) on :

Actual bumper sticker, currently stuck to my car [Smile]

Want a taste of religion? Bite a minister.

Do I get bonus points for having parked outside:
a. The vicarage - Vicar + wife both laughed.
and
b. Church - before the main service, so everybody saw it.

Viki, who's considering taking it to HTB [Wink] Well, it's for the alternative Alpha...

Posted by ej (# 2259) on :

..a few my old youth group kids came up with to help advertise the church... can't claim copyright on all them though:

"Get saved now. Ask me how."
"Jesus loves me, but everybody else thinks I'm a wanker"
"Who's your Daddy?"

and this one hearkens from the Simpsons, but i still love it:

"He knows what you did last summer."

Posted by jlg (# 98) on :

*A-hem* [Roll Eyes]

Returning to the spirit of the Original Post, I dedicate this one to the yuppie lady who recently was tailgating me while talking on her cell phone and looking in the mirror while using her "free" hand to fuss with her hair:

LOOK MA! NO HANDS!
(Steering is for Wimps)

Posted by Ultraspike (# 268) on :

See in Texas (quelle surpris):

"Keep honking, I'm reloading."

Posted by auntbeast (# 377) on :

I was once driving along and just about crashed laughing at a simple question adorning the bumper of the car in front of me

"would you drive any better with your cell phone stuffed up your as*?"

I also get great reactions to my home made bumper decor... I have a Darwin fish and a Jesus fish nose to nose with a big silver heart painted over their noses. Gets me in hot water in almost any parking lot.

Anyway the original post was ones they SHOULD display and to get back on topic my suggestion would be:

"I picked all my Jesus stickers off because my shitty driving is a bad witness"

.. I makes me absolutely crazy when people with the cheesy Jesus stickers all over their car drive like idiots... I guess they figure if they can scare me bad enough I might have a conversion experience looking at their bumper.

All good things,
Auntbeast

Posted by babybear (# 34) on :

About 15 years ago, I knew a guy who used to create those cheesy Christian sticker.

He 'wrote' a series about what Christians do. He could not understand why hardly anyone anted to buy

"Christians do it on their knees".

When we explained to him how people would read that he looked aghast, and repremanded us for being so tained by the flesh.

bb

Posted by Cuttlefish (# 1244) on :

BB, does your friend still make those stickers? Can I order one? Maybe he's got a lot left in stock so I can get one half price.

Cuttle.

Posted by Inanna (# 538) on :

God loves me - but he's keeping the receipt just in case...

Posted by 7 pillars (of wisdom) please (# 2629) on :

I've often thought of creating a bumper sticker at Christmas time saying

Jesus is for life not just for Christmas.

What does everyone think? Has it already been thought of? Is it cheesy?

Posted by Holy-Stone (# 2900) on :

The Church of England had an advertising campaign last Christmas where it put up loads of posters saying, "The Church is for life not just for Christmas."

Close to your idea. I suppose you could argue your theology is better though! (or is Jesus for eternity and the church just for life?)

Posted by Alan Cresswell (# 31) on :

quote:
Originally posted by auntbeast:
I have a Darwin fish and a Jesus fish nose to nose with a big silver heart painted over their noses.

Love it!

Alan
(still disappointed that the Darwin Fish is the wrong dimensions for an avatar [Frown] )

Posted by Chorister (# 473) on :

'I don't have any fish on my bumper, only chips'

There used to be one years ago saying 'honk if you love Jesus' - fortunately for the noise abatement society, not many people did!

Posted by splosh (# 2743) on :

One that should be on a lot of drivers bumpers is:

Should I have stopped at the zebra crossing (especially as those school kids were trying to cross!)

Do not appreciate people attempting to knock me over as they are going too fast in a built up area [Flaming]

Posted by madgeo (# 2939) on :

Heres a few (some more arrogant than others):

Conspiracies aren’t.

Other people sometimes embrace their limitations. Let them.

Never mix up your areas of misunderstanding.

Government is the result of the worst properties of two parties.

My perception is your reality.

I had a nice fish which actually says "N Chips" inside it, on my back bumper, but I broke it off in a car wash. Gotta get me a new one. Got lots of great feedback.

Reader Alexis

Posted by bessie rosebride (# 1738) on :

And I have a fish shaped carrot (in bright orange and green) on my bumper which says "Go Veg" inside.

And one I've seen that trumped all those horrid "My child is on the Honor Roll at Blah, Blah, Blah Elementary School" was:

"My child is in Detention at the Youth Camp"

Posted by maleveque (# 132) on :

My latest favorite bumper sticker, spotted on Michigan Ave, just next to the Catholic University of America:

What would Scoobey-Doo?

Maleveque, that's priceless.

Reader Alexis

Posted by Ann (# 94) on :

I was following a white van with a 'WWJD' fish. Underneath it was a sticker saying "Keep your distance."

Posted by aj (# 1383) on :

So...has no-one else seen:

"My karma ran over my dogma" ?

Posted by Gill H (# 68) on :

Simon Mayo used it in a late night BBC programme a few years back. Wish I could remember the name - it was trying to be a bit like SoF on the telly. His sign-off was 'Goodnight - and don't let your karma run over your dogma'.

Posted by makesachange (# 2424) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Holy-Stone:
The Church of England had an advertising campaign last Christmas where it put up loads of posters saying, "The Church is for life not just for Christmas."

Close to your idea. I suppose you could argue your theology is better though! (or is Jesus for eternity and the church just for life?)

Actually the CofE poster last Christmas ran:
"The Church is for Life not just for Christians".
We thought about doing Christmas, but Christians seemed to make the point even better.

There were three others (which we took a lot of stick for):
"Asylum Seekers ? Jesus, Mary & Joseph. Happy Christmas".

"Life Goe to pot ? Made a Hash of things ? Things not too E-asy? Love is the Drug".

"Body Piercing ? Jesus had his done 2,000 years ago".

We managed to get hate mail from as far away as New Mexico for that last one, especially given that we only produced a couple of hundred of the posters and they never went up anyweher else other than Birmingham.

Needless to say the target audience were "unchurched" youth, but a large number of Christian people (almost all outside the age range of the target audience)were very offended.

Getting back to car stickers I think there should be one for the elderly couple who refused to do above 15 mph on a 40 mph road, but just so happened to be in front of me this morning:

"My other car's a Zimmer frame".

Posted by Beethoven (# 114) on :

The driver we nearly 'encountered' last night should have had 'Just because I flash my lights at you doesn't mean I'm actually giving way'

[Flaming]

Posted by Bonzo (# 2481) on :

When I die, I want 'Just Dead' on the back of the hearse and a few tin cans of course!

Posted by Astro (# 84) on :

When the RSPCA were running their "A dog is not just for Christmas" campaign I saw
"God is not just for Christmas"

I always wanted a bumper sticker that showed a crucified plush bunny with a circle-and-slash and the legend, "The Easter Bunny Did Not Die For Your Sins." But I lacked the guts to make one.

Reader Alexis

Posted by Schroedinger's cat (# 64) on :

Mousethief - did you see The Onion's Easter bunnies childrens cut outs ( I think from last year ). They featured a fluffly bunny nailed to a cross, and a duck ginig out eggs - with a cross over its other shoulder. Very good.

If you want the files ( .gif's ) then drop me a line.

Posted by Moo (# 107) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Mousethief:
I always wanted a bumper sticker that showed a crucified plush bunny with a circle-and-slash and the legend, "The Easter Bunny Did Not Die For Your Sins." But I lacked the guts to make one.

Reader Alexis

This is heresy!

The Easter bunny is not made of plush. If he were, how could he hop around delivering all those eggs?

Moo

Moo, I figured crucifying a REAL bunny would be a little traumatic, either on me, the bunny, or both (for one thing their arms just don't move that way).

Reader Alexis

Posted by Chapelhead (# 1143) on :

True story

On Good Friday a few years ago I looked out of the kitchen window to see one of the farm cats come into the garden with a rabbit between its teeth. We all spent an anxious couple of days waiting to find out if it had been the bunny. [Eek!]

But back to bumber stickers. Is there any bumber sticker more utterly pointless than the one which say "Caution, show dogs in transit". Like, I'm not going to drive in to the back of you because I might upset your pampered pooch, whereas the idea that I might kill myself wouldn't stop me doing it. [Roll Eyes]

I think, Chapelhead, the point of the "caution show dogs in transit" sticker might be to let you know that, should the car roll over and the doors pop open, you should keep your distance.

Alexis

Posted by Nightlamp (# 266) on :

Ok ok the one I the one I hate second most of all

Baby on board

The one I really hate

Small person on board

what am I meant to do? drive close so I can see it!
Or is the whole reason to put a big sticker so you can't see out the back so you can cause an accident.
Stupid people

Posted by DaveC (# 155) on :

I once saw a dragster, looking like a formula 1 racing car but stretched to at least 20 feet long, with huge rear wheels, an enormous spoiler on the back, and a massive engine inside. As well as various sponsor's logos, it bore a sticker saying "my other car is a Skoda". The Skoda was parked nearby to confrim this fact.

quote:
Originally posted by Moo:
This is heresy!

I love it. The Original "Orthodox Guy" is accused of heresy. [Yipee]

happybear

Posted by CJ (# 2166) on :

Nightlamp, you might like the one I saw recently, done up to look just like those evil yellow diamond shaped 'Baby on Board' ones

Bored with F****** Babies

[Big Grin]

Posted by The Coot (# 220) on :

I had a friend who when we happened upon a car displaying the 'Baby on Board' diamond, would turn to me, and I to her (almost simultaneously). Then we would nod, and say: 'Ram it'.

Posted by Beenster (# 242) on :

Did anyone see Louis Theroux and his tour of religious folk and how he hooked up to a group who did "bumper sticker evangelism". The bumper sticker included a freefone number where the letters were something like the numbers for JESUS SAVES or other meaningful stuff. Anyway - there were about 37 people driving around evangelising in this way - and so the leader decided to have a rally of all these good evangelising folk.

I think about 2 cars were present

scary stuff.

Posted by Ham'n'Eggs (# 629) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Nightlamp:
Ok ok the one I the one I hate second most of all

Baby on board

The one I really hate

Small person on board

what am I meant to do? drive close so I can see it!
Or is the whole reason to put a big sticker so you can't see out the back so you can cause an accident.
Stupid people

[Roll Eyes]

Most people seem to be unaware of the actual purpose of these signs (but then most UK drivers appear to be stupid full stop).

In the case of an emergency crew approaching a mangled heap of wreckage, they will normally be on the lookout for adult casualties. The presence of these signs alerts them to the fact that there is probably a small body (possibly alive) to account for, so they need to take extra precautions with cutting gear etc.

(Actually, this has just highlighted incipient egocentrism on the part of all shipmates who think that these signs are addressed to them! [Snigger] )

(Damn - too subtle again! For those who may have missed it, the last sentence of the previous post was self directed irony.)

Posted by Monty Moose (# 2964) on :

Seen in a bumper-sticker sale in the US:

The Christian Right is neither.

quote:
Originally posted by Ham'n'Eggs:
The presence of these signs alerts ,the emergency serices> to the fact that there is probably a small body (possibly alive) to account for, so they need to take extra precautions with cutting gear etc.

And in the case of the 'show dogs' signs, to take very special care to avoid mussing up the delicate bouffant hair-dos of the pampered pooches - these are show dogs, after all. [Roll Eyes]

Typos, typos, typos - and I haven't even opened the wine yet.

Sorry folks.

[Disappointed]

Posted by mysticlisa (# 2867) on :

A few of my favs from Northernsun:

"Doing my part to piss of the religious right"

"That was zen, this is tao"

"Jesus is a liberal"

"Speak your mind even if your voice shakes"

"Eve was framed"

"Well behaved women rarely make history"

Posted by Miss Dree-Saint (# 2777) on :

I brake for tailgaters.

Posted by locust-eater (# 2940) on :

Thoughts worth thinking can't fit into this

-le

Ham n Eggs, with all due respect, those signs appeared before my kids were born, which means they date back 20 years or so. While they might have accrued the emergency use you describe in some places, I have never heard of this.

Sorry for the nonsequitor. I hit reply witout realizing that there was a second page.

Yes, I am aware that the meaning has probably been hijacked, which was precisely why the last sentance of my post was intended as irony.

Unfortunately, whilst I found it utterly hilarious, I guess that it will have completely mystified everyone else.

Doh! I should have stayed in my own head... [Frown]

Posted by Louise (# 30) on :

quote:
"Well behaved women rarely make history"

Or write it! [Big Grin]

L.

Seen on the freeway in Colorado Springs, Colo. (the home of that notorious right-wing organization, Focus on the Family):

Focus on your own damn family.

Posted by mysticlisa (# 2867) on :

quote:
Originally posted by tomb:
Seen on the freeway in Colorado Springs, Colo. (the home of that notorious right-wing organization, Focus on the Family):

Where can I get mine!! LOL

Posted by nicolemrw (# 28) on :

jlg, ham 'n eggs is right. i remember when those signs first came out. the person who "invented" them was reacting to an accident where a car contaianing two adults and a baby was in an accident. both the adults were killed instantly. the baby was overlooked by rescue workers. details escape me at this point, but it wasn't pretty.

Posted by ChastMastr (# 716) on :

quote:
Originally posted by mysticlisa:
quote:

Where can I get mine!! LOL
Here.

If only it weren't so damned grammatically embarassing I might order one.

Alexis

The author probably doesn't give a dam about the grammer or spelling.

Moron's the pity.

Posted by The Mid (# 1559) on :

Whilst stuck behind a green panael van going about half the speed limit the other day, I thought of lots of potential bumper stickers (very pissed off I was).

However, I managed to keep my cool by reading the bumper stickers already on display. After seeing the usual ones, "Lost your cat? Check under my tyres" and "If this van's a-rockin' don't come a-knockin'" I saw the funniest one I had ever seen before. At the risk of ruining the thread, I have to share it with you.

"It's all fun and games until someone loses a hymen"

I apologise profusely for my extremely poor taste (and gutter sense of humour [Snigger] )

Well, chastmastr, the bumper sticker I saw was white lettering on a solid red background.

I suspect the one you saw had been, er, tarted up for the audience.

And Mid, why the Thoreau quotation? Given your profession, I should have thought

quote:

I must go down to the sea again!
To the lonely sea and the sky.
And all I ask is a tall ship
And a star to steer her by....

would be more in your line of work.

Not that I really give a damn about symmetry when it comes to 19th century American romanticism, mind you....

Posted by aj (# 1383) on :

Seen on an old Toyota van:

"God made shit and Mazda made it move"

Posted by Ian M (# 79) on :

Ham'n'Eggs, whatever its origins the popular understanding of 'Baby on Board' signs (ie. to warn off following traffic) is backed up by the full text of the one I saw last night on my way to a meeting at church:

Baby on Board - Keep your distance

Oh, maybe I should add that the sticker was from Mamas and Papas (the current in-vogue baby goods manufacturer) and the car was a very clean VW Golf V5.

Having a young baby myself, can I just say I wouldn't be seen dead with such a sticker - and yes I do mean that. Surely the hulking great child seat should be a fair indicator to emergency services?

Ian

Posted by Ags (# 204) on :

"I may be indicating left, and I may be going to turn left, but I'm going to swing out waaay to the right in front of you before I do so!"

(Swap the lefts & rights if you're in the US)

Love Ags
[Big Grin]

Posted by simon 2 (# 1524) on :

I thought somebody would have posted a link to the SUV sticker site.

I am helping to change the climate, stop me and ask how

Posted by Iestyn (# 2422) on :

A small construction/scaffolding company on the south coast of England used to have a bumper sticker on all its vehicles which said "satisfaction with every erection"

There must be easier ways to start an urban myth... [Disappointed]

Posted by Astro (# 84) on :

Not a sticker but
there was a removals firm Patel & Patel
whose slogan was
You've tried the Cowboys now try the Indians

quote:

And Mid, why the Thoreau quotation? Given your profession, I should have thought

quote:

I must go down to the sea again!
To the lonely sea and the sky.
And all I ask is a tall ship
And a star to steer her by....

would be more in your line of work.

Not that I really give a damn about symmetry when it comes to 19th century American romanticism, mind you....

Have you ever tried to navigate a ship by astro-navigation? It's a real bugger, I can tell you. Give me a good old GPS any day!!! [Big Grin]

My ex has a sign on the back of her car saying,

"You call me a bitch as if it were a bad thing"

Kind of appropriate sometimes.....(hehehe - I gave it too her) [Snigger]

quote:
Originally posted by Iestyn:
A small construction/scaffolding company on the south coast of England used to have a bumper sticker on all its vehicles which said "satisfaction with every erection"

Not to mention the Removals Company from Maidenhead ...

The number of times I've had to follow cars needing the bumper sticker, "I can't afford to replace my indicator bulbs until the recession's over."

Posted by Dolphy (# 862) on :

Seen recently in Bournemouth:

Thank you for parking so f*****g close; next time please provide a tin opener.

[Disappointed]

Posted by Dr. C (# 3302) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Ham'n'Eggs:
The presence of these signs alerts ,the emergency serices> to the fact that there is probably a small body (possibly alive) to account for, so they need to take extra precautions with cutting gear etc.

Nope, if this were genuinely the case the glass of the back window would be the last place to put the sign as this would most likely be crunched in an accident, if it were still there at all. It would be more effective to have stickers on the metalwork of the door struts which is what will be cut through.

Parents invariably feel the need to boast about the fact they've had babies and this is just another way of doing it (to the complete stranger following you). If you must, boast about the fact you've brought up well rounded young adults in 20 years time, pretty much anyone can pop out a baby - it's really not that special.

quote:
Originally posted by Dr. C:
pretty much anyone can pop out a baby - it's really not that special.

ANYONE?? [Eek!]

Posted by kenwritez (# 3238) on :

Look here: InternetBumperstickers

ROFLMAO....

Posted by mt_tomb (# 3012) on :

I've just read through this whole thread hoping to add my 'The Christian Right is neither' contribution to find I'd been pipped to the post. Ho hum, story of my life...

Anyway, welcome Monty Moose! I found it funny too.

I saw one today that said: Got a problem? Just try Jesus.

It left me wondering whether it was offering advice or the 'one upping' type of consolation that only really annoying people can manage.

Posted by mt_tomb (# 3012) on :

quote:
Originally posted by jlg:
Sorry for the nonsequitor. I hit reply witout realizing that there was a second page.

Ditto.

P.S. Double post aswell, sorry.

Posted by Wm Duncan (# 3021) on :

In all these years, I'd NEVER thought that "baby on board" was intended as an alert to the rescue personnel in case of accident; I'd always assumed it was to serve notice that it's okay for the car to be in the carpool lanes.

Wm Duncan

Posted by multipara (# 2918) on :

There is a variant on "baby on board":

"mother-in-law in trunk" (boot in Oz).

My own favourites go thus:

"I owe, I owe, it's off to work I go"

and

"Mum's Taxi".

Yet another which used to grace the 1960 EK Holden belonging to a friend (this was a two-tone monster with tail fins, a 3-speed column shift and a clutch made for a gorilla):

"At least I own it".

cheers,

m ( ex-taxidriver for the tribe who learnt to drive in Ethel the EK Holden)

Posted by Campbellite (# 1202) on :

Some time ago I saw a Bumper sticker that read,
"Buy American".

It was on the back of a VW!

I read about a sticker in Germany, seen on the back of a VERY small car,
"Wenn ich gross bin, ueberheule ich euch alle!"
"When I grow up, I'm gonna pass you all!"

I saw it today! Following a breakdown truck along the dual carriageway:

Make a parent smile - run over a paedophile.

And I thought this one belonged in the realm of Urban myths........

Posted by Lady A (# 3126) on :

A very long time ago, I went to a Barry McGuire concert and he said he'd like a bumper sticker worth reading, like "I'd rather be a sardine in the bait tank of the Lord, than a killer whale in the jacuzzi of the devil" I've yet to see it on anything though....

Posted by sisyphus (# 2841) on :

on a motorcyclist's jacket:
if you can read this, the bitch fell off.

Posted by RuthW (# 13) on :

My favorite bumper sticker, one I see often on a car parked in my neighborhood: it's for a tattoo parlor, and the tagline is "FUCK YEAH, IT HURTS!"

Posted by Erin (# 2) on :

<tangent>

Only if you're a big wimp.

</tangent>

Posted by Al Eluia (# 864) on :

auntbeast wrote:

quote:
.. I makes me absolutely crazy when people with the cheesy Jesus stickers all over their car drive like idiots... I guess they figure if they can scare me bad enough I might have a conversion experience looking at their bumper.
They're just getting you ready for the Rapture!

My daughter put

There are three kinds of people in the world:
those who can count and those who can't

on her car when she was in high school. She reported that none of the guys she worked with at the grocery store understood it. [Roll Eyes]

Posted by Sauerkraut (# 3112) on :

I know this is commenting on a post from a while back, but I wasn't a member then.
This is one to answer all the "My child is on the honor role of ..."

My Kid Can Beat Up Your Honor Student

"In case of rapture, can I have your car?"

My last car had a TOGS sticker on it. I am no longer young.

[Smile] Create Your Own Bumper Stickers [Smile]

[Yipee] Another Place To Create Your Own Bumper Stickers [Yipee]

[Sunny] Yet Another Place To Create Your Own Bumper Stickers [Sunny]

David
I live to serve

[host hat on]

Let's keep URL references to a minimum, shall we? If I have to go to another web site to get the joke, it tends to disrupt the conversation of the thread. Threads such as this are about sharing things we find humorous, not providing resources.

Thanks.

[host hat off]

Sorry... [Embarrassed]

Posted by Sauerkraut (# 3112) on :

I thought of another one:

Some people are so open-minded that their brains leaked out.

Credit that one to Steve Taylor.

Posted by Lady A (# 3126) on :

I used to have this just stuck in my back window:
"Grace Happens"
Seemed an optimistic counter to the **** happens

I once saw a VW Beetle being towed by a good-sized truck.

There was a bumper sticker on the Beetle which said,
I'M PUSHING

Moo

Posted by Saint Sebastian (# 312) on :

I had this made for a friend of mine who's a priest (yes I made it up my own self!):

IN THE EVENT OF THE RAPTURE THIS CAR WILL CAREEN
INTO THE UNSAVED.

Posted by Raspberry Rabbit (# 3080) on :

This is already a long thread and forgive me if I didn't read this earlier but I saw a version of the traditional "baby on board' sign which read

Wife in trunk

Raspberry Rabbit
Montreal, QC

My other car is ALSO a piece of sh*t.

PETA - People Eating Tasty Animals

I would apologize for the double post but this is Hell so I don't hafta. [Snigger]

Posted by Zeke (# 3271) on :

The best bumper sticker I have ever had said:

Jesus is coming--Look Busy.

I don't have that car anymore, and have looked in vain for another sticker like that, giggled at by both religious and nonreligious alike.

Bad theology, I know, but this IS hell and I found it amusing:

Jesus is coming - and boy is he pissed! ("angry" for all you Brits).

[UM warning]

Seen on a Rolls-Royce "My other car is a Porche."

[/warning]

bb

Posted by sophs (# 2296) on :

On the back of a Volvo

You do it safer in a Volvo
ANd it had a cheesy lipstick kiss next to it as well [Mad]

Posted by Foxy (# 2409) on :

I drove for several miles behind "Visualize Whirled Peas" snerking with laughter the whole way.

In case of the Rapture,
can I have your car?

--Reader Alexis

Posted by Miss_Molly (# 2339) on :

I used to have one from the local independent radio station:

KRCL Radio Free Utah

Utah is frequently referred to by its Gentile population as being behind the Zion Curtain.

Posted by sarkycow (# 1012) on :

Saw a sticker I WANT!!!

www.getoffmyass.com [Big Grin]

Viki

[Please note, this is not a web link, it is thw actual text of the bumper sticker.]

[ 13. October 2002, 23:38: Message edited by: sarkycow ]

quote:
Originally posted by Miss_Molly:
Utah is frequently referred to by its Gentile population as being behind the Zion Curtain.

A friend of mine who lived in Utah for many years has a sweatshirt advertising a certain brand of coffee.

Since Mormons are not supposed to drink coffee, when a non-Mormon sees someone wearing such a shirt, he immediately knows that this is another non-Mormon.

Moo

Posted by Lata (# 2618) on :

I always wanted:

I can't do hill starts.

for all those people who stop too close to me on a hill....

I like the sticker which, in very small print, reads:

If you can read this, you're too damn close!

Posted by Esmeralda (# 582) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Iestyn:

It still does - I was behind one in Muswell Hill (North London) the other day [Eek!]

© Ship of Fools 2016