Thread: Purgatory: Credo: The Vote is In! Board: Limbo / Ship of Fools.

To visit this thread, use this URL:
http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=11;t=000595

Posted by Duo Seraphim (# 256) on :

The Council has voted and the winners of Credo have been clearly discerned!

They are:

1st Pyx_e who wins "God Matters" by Herbert McCabe

2nd Divine Outlaw Dwarf, who wins "Faith Seeking" by Denys Turner

3rd Doc Tor who wins "The Pursuit of Happiness - God's Way: Living the Beatitudes" by Servais Pinckaers

...and finally zealot en vacance wins "How to Read the Bible Every Day" by Carmen Rojas.

We'll be in touch with the winners or the winners might like to PM IngoB with delivery details for their prizes.

I'd like to thank everyone who entered Credo and all of those who voted.

And most especially I would like to thank IngoB both for suggesting the idea and for his generous sponsorship of the prizes and his invaluable help to me in running Purgatory's very first competition.

Duo Seraphim, Purgatory Host

[ 02. January 2007, 19:35: Message edited by: RuthW ]

Posted by IngoB (# 8700) on :

And here's the complete tally of votes with links to the Creeds, winners in bold:

Posted by Kelly Alves (# 2522) on :

Wow, Ingo, that must have taken you forever to put together. [Overused]

Posted by Laura (# 10) on :

Well done, everyone.

Posted by noneen (# 11023) on :

congrats to all - its nice to be voted for, regardless of 'place' ... i enjoyed the process!!

Posted by Curious (# 93) on :

I hope Pyx_e is still around to see his triumph!

Curious

Posted by Papio (# 4201) on :

I can't believe I got 8 votes. I was fully expecting to get 0. [Eek!]

Posted by Newman's Own (# 420) on :

I did enjoy reading the entries, but must say that Pyx_e's effort was brilliant. [Overused]

Posted by Banner Lady (# 10505) on :

Banner Lady waves flag vigorously. The winners' efforts will be used in some contemporary services Down Under. My deepest admiration to all who rose to the challenge. It was inspiring to read the results. Thank You SoF.

Posted by Foxy (# 2409) on :

It WAS inspirational, wasn't it? I was moved and challenged and edified by so many people's entries. I'm grateful to everyone who gave it a go.

Posted by Mudfrog (# 8116) on :

Would the one person who voted for mine please pm me? I am deeply grateful not to have received 'nul points'. I would like to thank you personally.

*walks away thinking: ' 1 point!! Ah well, at least I'm not average...'*

© Ship of Fools 2016