Thread: The Sun Can Go To Hell Board: Hell / Ship of Fools.

To visit this thread, use this URL:
http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005623

Posted by Callan (# 525) on :

Dear The Sun,

I am a football supporter. Like most football supporters I have a lot of time for Gary Lineker who is a good bloke and who was a hero in two World Cups. You on the other hand told a pack of lies about the people who died in the Hillsborough Disaster. So, in the event that there is a dispute between you and Gary Lineker, there is going to be a strong presupposition that Gary Lineker is right. As it is you are trying to have him sacked for making the blatantly obvious point that a lot of the discussion in this country about refugees is racist. I would put this down to a bad conscience but it is clear to anyone who isn't a sociopath that you haven't got one. After all, one of your reporters has just been sent down by the beak for trying to ruin a woman's life for the Lols.

The Sun, written by jackals and read by donkeys. Fuck off. Fuck off. Fuck off.

Posted by Sioni Sais (# 5713) on :

You forgot about The Sun's long time and de facto owner. If the hacks are jackals what is Murdoch?

Posted by mr cheesy (# 3330) on :

And don't think that we haven't noticed your project of encouraging men to lust after underage celebrity children, you sick sacks of shit.

Posted by Bishops Finger (# 5430) on :

Who was it who said that The Sun is 'read by people who don't give a toss who runs the country, as long as she's got big tits'?

IJ

Posted by betjemaniac (# 17618) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Bishops Finger:
Who was it who said that The Sun is 'read by people who don't give a toss who runs the country, as long as she's got big tits'?

IJ

Bernard Woolley since you ask.
[Big Grin]

Posted by Sipech (# 16870) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
If the hacks are jackals what is Murdoch?

A pustule who's overdue passing shall be greeted, when it comes, with an exhalation of relief and a shrug of indifference.

Posted by la vie en rouge (# 10688) on :

I quite liked Gary Lineker's reply to his detractors. "Refugees are people like you... sort of."

Posted by Callan (# 525) on :

Lineker has always been a class act. When he was playing for Barcelona, and England were playing Spain he was asked whether, as someone playing for a Spanish club he felt a pull on his loyalties. To which he responded: "I do not play for a Spanish club, I play for a Catalan club".

Posted by quetzalcoatl (# 16740) on :

It's so depressing to read this racist shit in the tabloids. I suppose it's part of the dumbing down and moving to the right which Brexit has provoked, and led by the government.

Well done, Lineker, anyway, to resist this poison.

Marina Hyde in the Guardian makes the point that asking for him to be sacked over a tweet is part of the toddler culture today, and also outrage culture. Well, OK, it's also the right wing trying to bully the BBC.

Posted by Darllenwr (# 14520) on :

I believe it was Jasper Carrot who observed that the wheelbarrow was invented to teach Sun readers to walk on their hind legs ... [Snigger]

Posted by Kelly Alves (# 2522) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Sioni Sais:
You forgot about The Sun's long time and de facto owner. If the hacks are jackals what is Murdoch?

Seriously, fuck that guy. The more I hear about him, the more I hate him. Which is saying something, since my statring point with him was the media executive equivalent of Jabba the Hut.

Posted by Alan Cresswell (# 31) on :

Some serious insults to jackals and Hutts in this thread.

Posted by Penny S (# 14768) on :

Marina Hyde has insulted Violet Elizabeth Bott in comparing those tweeting against Lineker to her.

Lovely man.

Posted by The Phantom Flan Flinger (# 8891) on :

quote:
Originally posted by mr cheesy:
And don't think that we haven't noticed your project of encouraging men to lust after underage celebrity children, you sick sacks of shit.

That's more the territory of the Daily Heil...

Posted by passer (# 13329) on :

They're just trying - with some degree of success - to distract attention from the jailing of Mazher Mahmood, and its implications for News Corp. And for Leveson 2.

Posted by Arethosemyfeet (# 17047) on :

quote:
Originally posted by The Phantom Flan Flinger:
quote:
Originally posted by mr cheesy:

That's more the territory of the Daily Heil...
Not really, they have notoriously excoriated someone as a paedophile on one page for an inappropriate relationship with a 17 year-old while picturing a topless 16 year-old on page 3.

Posted by Schroedinger's cat (# 64) on :

Politically, the Cum and the Daily Smell propagate the same political hatred crap. The Cum does it with tits.

But like Trump, Farage, and the Tories, they sell papers because they say what people want to hear. Truth isn't relevant - a good story is.

Posted by Bishops Finger (# 5430) on :

They say what some (alas, too many) people want to hear.

IJ

© Ship of Fools 2016