Thread: Questions for Kaplan Corday Board: Hell / Ship of Fools.

To visit this thread, use this URL:
http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=3;t=005630

Posted by Ricardus (# 8757) on :

Do you believe that your opponents are arguing in good faith?

If so - that is, your opponents are wrongheaded but honestly mistaken, and therefore capable of changing their minds - do you believe your current argumentative style is likely to persuade them?

(Granted, there are a fair few posters of whom those questions could be asked, but it's KC who's annoying me.)

For the peanut gallery, this thread has been sparked by the Israel thread but it's fairly typical of his interaction in general.

Posted by Sioni Sais (# 5713) on :

This is a better place to argue with KC but the issue of "Where on Earth should God's people dwell?" must be worth a place in DH.

Posted by Golden Key (# 1468) on :

Ricardus--

Your OP is probably one of the most polite calls to Hell that the Ship has ever had!
[Smile]

Posted by rolyn (# 16840) on :

About as terrifying as being told off by John Le Mesurier (RIP).

Posted by mousethief (# 953) on :

There's nothing like being cock-sure to make someone act like a dick.

Posted by jacobsen (# 14998) on :

To which of them do you refer?

Posted by Ricardus (# 8757) on :

Who was the guy who used to pop up on every single Hell call to say LAMEST HELL CALL EVER!!!! ? It looks like he might have finally got his big moment ...

Posted by Doc Tor (# 9748) on :

Perhaps this call is so lame it's induced paralysing amounts of ennui, and they've fallen into a solipsistic coma.

Lord knows, I'm halfway there myself.

Posted by Patdys (# 9397) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Ricardus:
Who was the guy who used to pop up on every single Hell call to say LAMEST HELL CALL EVER!!!! ? It looks like he might have finally got his big moment ...

Politest. Not lamest.

Posted by Beeswax Altar (# 11644) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Ricardus:

Zach82

Posted by Arethosemyfeet (# 17047) on :

Oh, and KC? You can take your oh-so-subtle insinuations that any criticism of Israel is born of anti-Semitism and shove it up your arse. Or your mouth. Given the shit that comes out of both I can understand if you have trouble telling the difference.

© Ship of Fools 2016