Thread: NoCal shipmeet Sat 3 Feb Board: All Saints / Ship of Fools.

To visit this thread, use this URL:
http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=006284

Posted by basso (# 4228) on :

amorya is coming to the Bay Area. We should have a meet - maybe the last one organized before we all pile into launches and move to the new ship.

I think it'll be in Menlo Park (ish) on the Saturday.

Our longtime go to place in MP was Iberia, but that's no longer there.

If anyone has an idea for a place to meet, let us know.

Posted by Net Spinster (# 16058) on :

Trellis or Sultana in Menlo Park near the train station are both good though there are a lot of restaurants in that area.

Posted by Amorya (# 2652) on :

I'll have a rental car, and will be heading to San Francisco airport in the evening, so I don't mind travelling a bit. When I was there last month, I drove over to Half Moon Bay on the Saturday.

I'll need to be at the airport for around 6pm, for an 8pm flight, so maybe a lunchtime/afternoon meet?

<Bump!>
This is suddenly next week. Any takers for a meet next Saturday?

Are you guys still up for lunch tomorrow?

It's a shame more people haven't shown interest. I thought we had a bigger Ship crowd in the bay area…

Posted by Golden Key (# 1468) on :

I've got chronic problems which usually keep me at home. Plus flu or something on top of that.

So I can't be there. Just please put the city back where you found it, and also any lampshades you "acquire" as hats.

Have fun! [Smile]

Damn. Another opportunity missed. My phone rang last night at about 9:30 (I was sound asleep as usual) and I got called in to work.
Sorry it didn't work out.

No worries. I had a good time in Menlo Park -- I went swimming in the outdoor pool.

I'll let you know next time I'm in the area. Work trips happen reasonably often [Smile]

© Ship of Fools 2016