Thread: Miss Molly Board: The Styx / Ship of Fools.

To visit this thread, use this URL:
http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=5;t=003463

Posted by passer (# 13329) on :

With the impending transition to a new location, I thought I'd have (yet)another read of the Miss Molly thread, but the board advises me that it has been oblivionated. Can this be the case, or can someone please direct me to it?

Thanks.

Posted by Alan Cresswell (# 31) on :

Vigil for Miss Molly, in Glory.

Thanks Alan, but that wasn't the one I was looking for.

I think it was called Fields of Gold, and was the real time chronicle of her final months. The link I had was this one.

Posted by Boogie (# 13538) on :

Here it is.

quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
Here it is.

Thank you Boogie. That's the one!

Posted by RooK (# 1852) on :

Heh - one of the many annoying glitches with the Old Boat. Every featured thread makes another thread invisible for the purposes of pages of threads. Anyway, I've un-featured the instructions for Glory so that we can see the single member of page 2.

Thanks.

Posted by Rossweisse (# 2349) on :

quote:
Here it is.

Thank you. As I now dwell in Miss Molly's original hometown, I sent her photos of some of her favorite places. It was good to be reminded of that. (When we first corresponded, though, she remarked on the Valkyries being "choosers of the dead." Well, none of us are getting out of this alive.)

Posted by luvanddaisies (# 5761) on :

quote:
Here it is.

One of the most beautiful things on the internet, really shows that pixels can be a place where a community can grow.

That thread was just before my time here, when I joined someone, Janice I think, told me I should read it. I did, and I feel like I knew Miss Molly. Fields of Gold always makes me think of that beautiful thread, of her and all the people supporting her in her last weeks and days.
[Tear]

© Ship of Fools 2016