Thread: Product recall Board: Oblivion / Ship of Fools.

To visit this thread, use this URL:
http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=70;t=028219

Posted by Alan Cresswell (# 31) on :

Just had to share this.

Product recall issued on The Bible, for serious health and safety concerns, as it's been implicated in causing Tory Backbenchers, US Republicans and Mel Gibson.

Posted by pimple (# 10635) on :

Not very original. But the old ones are the best, aren't they? [Big Grin]

Posted by Alan Cresswell (# 31) on :

Maybe the creative minds around here can come up with some original reasons for a Bible product recall.

Posted by Brenda Clough (# 18061) on :

Misbinding or mis-printing would do you.

Posted by Golden Key (# 1468) on :

[Killing me] [Cool]

Thanks, Alan, for both the article and introducing a new-to-me site!

Posted by Sioni Sais (# 5713) on :

You could add "Men in frocks denying power to women".

Posted by ProgenitorDope (# 16648) on :

"For internal use only. Read instructions *carefully* before use. In the event your resurrection lasts more than five hours, consult a doctor."

Posted by Amanda B. Reckondwythe (# 5521) on :

This book has been recalled for advocating unsafe practices around bodies of water.

Posted by Dafyd (# 5549) on :

Is this the place to mention the Wicked Bible of 1631 which omitted the word 'not' from the commandment 'thou shalt not commit adultery'?

Also, the Printer's Bible, which instead of 'Princes have persecuted me without a cause' has 'printers have persecuted me without a cause'.

Posted by Sipech (# 16870) on :

quote:
Originally posted by Alan Cresswell:
Maybe the creative minds around here can come up with some original reasons for a Bible product recall.

Withdrawn due to unsubstantiated libel against Cretans.

Posted by jacobsen (# 14998) on :

The Honey Bible, in which honey instead of manna fell from heaven to feed the Israelites on their 40 year walkabout.

This obviously promotes unhealthy eating practices. Dentists' and dieticians' professional assciations have already launched campaigns to recall this particular edition. Fundie dentists and dieticians are campaigning to have the copies burned.

[ 28. March 2015, 09:39: Message edited by: jacobsen ]

Posted by Amanda B. Reckondwythe (# 5521) on :

Recalled to correct numerous contradictions, inconsistencies, and historical errors.

© Ship of Fools 2016