Thread: New Year meet up New Forest Board: Oblivion / Ship of Fools.

To visit this thread, use this URL:
http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=70;t=028227

Posted by welsh dragon (# 3249) on :

Hi, starting new thread, I wonder what you would like to do and when? We could plan to meet up in Jan sometime?
M x

Posted by SusanDoris (# 12618) on :

Sounds like a good idea.

Posted by Emma Louise (# 3571) on :

I've not checked the ship for a while... but we like the idea!!

Posted by anteater (# 11435) on :

Yes we would be interested too! ( anteater and gizzie) .

Sounds like a good idea to me - I'm looking forward to it already.

Hi, I am wondering what would be a good date for people. We are free next weekend 3rd and 4th Jan, after that we are a bit constrained on a Sat afternoon as there is something my daughter goes to from 2.15 to 3.15 in New Milton, although one of us could leave to drop off and pick up. We are a bit tied up with the village panto in 11th Jan, otherwise we are ok for Sun lunchtimes for the next few weeks [/LIST]

Posted by daisydaisy (# 12167) on :

January isn't possible for me as I'm going somewhere sunny for a flute course.

As far as dates are concerned, I would prefer not 3rd January, but I'll fit in with everybody else of course.

Next weekend would be ok with us or any Sunday lunchtimes in January or February

Hi, and happy new year! The situation is much as before, we don't have much planned this weekend, although there is a free exhibition about Hampshire's role in WW1 at the Red House children's museum in Christchurch that our 6 y old might like, I wonder whether anyone else would like to come as well. or do something else child friendly?

Otherwise, maybe Feb would be better for us to meet up? what do you think?

Happy New Year and thank you for posting, Welsh dragon. (I was going to pm, but it says your box is full!!) On the whole, I'd prefer later this month or February and I'm afraid museums are a bit tricky for me! [Smile]

Posted by Emma Louise (# 3571) on :

I'm afraid we can't do this weekend - Saturdays will always be difficult for us before 5 due to offsprings various commitments. Sundays are good...
And half term but thats only because I'm not working!

But no worries if I can't make it, meet anyway- I expect I will catch up with various people eventually!

We like the Red House museum in Christchurch though, and walking along the front there.

Yes later on would be better for us now too

bumping this as I am trying to organise another meet...

Posted by Smudgie (# 2716) on :

When did you have in mind, WD?

© Ship of Fools 2016