Thread: Cannot access the "Gallery" Board: Oblivion / Ship of Fools.

To visit this thread, use this URL:
http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=70;t=028493

Posted by Lolly (# 13347) on :

I tried to look at the Gallery but it shows "You need to log into the Ship of Fools boards to view this page" and down at the bottom of the blue strip on the left, it says "Not logged in". However, I am logged in so I'm not sure what the issue is. Thanks for any assistance.

Posted by Uncle Pete (# 10422) on :

I have no trouble (just tried when I read your email). Close your browser, then open it again and try. The software is ancient and is sometimes incontinent. It also suffers from dementia. Needs to be shaken out of its confusion.

I tried logging out and back in. Then closed the browser, deleted all temporary files and cookies and logged back in but that hasn't helped. Good to know that it is just me though. Thank you.

Posted by Alan Cresswell (# 31) on :

My guess is it's something to do with cookies.

Well, I've logged out and closed the browser on one computer and gone to another computer that isn't ever logged into the Ship and logged on but still have the same issue. It's not that important so I'll drop it. I do appreciate your checking though. You'd think something named "cookies" would be much sweeter to deal with.

© Ship of Fools 2016