Thread: A Missing Shipmate Board: Oblivion / Ship of Fools.

To visit this thread, use this URL:
http://forum.ship-of-fools.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=70;t=029999

Posted by Lietuvos Sv. Kazimieras (# 11274) on :

I hope this question isn't considered out of line, and I don't want to start anything controversial, but would just like the simplest possible response. I'm not on SoF so much anymore and on a fairly recent visit I read a post that referred to IngoB in the past tense and implied that he is no longer on the Ship, or at least is no longer active. I just wondered if he dropped out silently, had a more definitive parting of the ways, or - I hope this is not the case - is no longer with us at all on this mortal coil. Can anyone provide me with an answer?

Posted by RooK (# 1852) on :

IngoB left under his own power, and is welcome to return whenever he likes.

Posted by mdijon (# 8520) on :

Relevant threads are here and here and probably here as well.

The second link is the most direct answer, the other two give some background.

Posted by Gee D (# 13815) on :

He left in a flounce, which he tried to hide under some point of principle. But good to see that you're still around.

[ 01. May 2016, 22:04: Message edited by: Gee D ]

Posted by Lamb Chopped (# 5528) on :

I don't think it was a flounce. More the beginning of some valuable insight.

Posted by Alan Cresswell (# 31) on :

He left of his own free choice. There is no reason to speculate about his motives (eg: whether it was a flounce). That's a wee bit too personal for the Styx, especially as he's not here to put his side.

Posted by Gee D (# 13815) on :

I apologise if I transgressed, and the description ought to have been in Hell. I could not be bothered going there with it now, as it's so long ago that he decided not to continue posting.

Posted by Lietuvos Sv. Kazimieras (# 11274) on :

Thanks all for the explanations and link to relevant threads.

Posted by Augustine the Aleut (# 1472) on :

*waves at Lietuvos Sv. Kazimieras*

Posted by Enoch (# 14322) on :

I'd always imagined he - or his wife - had realised that he was spending too much time sailing and needed a life.

© Ship of Fools 2016