homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Celebrity Masterchef and Great British Bake-Off (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Celebrity Masterchef and Great British Bake-Off
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

- Posted      Profile for justlooking   Author's homepage   Email justlooking   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Anyone else watching?

Great British Bake-Off

It's a new format this year with one elimination each round and it was nail-biting tension from the start. The 12 contestants had three tasks, the first being upside-down cake. Why-oh-why did one of them use tomatoes? In the rum baba challenge someone used salt instead of sugar and, another why-oh-why, Natasha cooked hers in a bain-marie. The final test was a hidden design cake - you had to cut the cake to see the design. Widely varying results.

Celebrity Masterchef

The first four are an Olympic swimmer, a broadcaster, a singer and an actress. In the first three episodes none of them look as if they really know what they're doing and the actress, Anne Charleston (Madge from Neighbours) doesn't even look safe around knives and hotplates. I found her quite scary to watch. After one elimination the remaining three are off to a professional kitchen and in the final test they're turning out proper cheffy food. A nice touch was seeing singer Jahveen praying in front of the oven with Greg and John kneeling beside her. The prayers were answered with perfect chocolate fondants.

Posts: 2319 | From: thither and yon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love the Bake Off. Good presenters, genuinely interesting contestants, believable tests of skill, estimable judges.

CMC OTOH strikes me as increasingly phoney, staged and predictable. If I have one more shot of the fat chap in glasses looking worried over tumpty-tump music with a cut away to celeb (who?) running around with a baking tray, I'm switching over. Actually, I already have. It never happens that the audience for the mass cater says: Actually, that was rubbish. Give me school dinners any day.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bake-Off is always fab. Although it irked me than one contestant was introduced as a vicar's wife. None of the others were defined by what a member of their family does for a living.

Never got into Masterchef since the Lloyd Grossman days.

Hairy Bikers' new programme is inspirational. Though my efforts to join them in losing weight may be scuppered by the return of Bake Off.

Now that Freeview has the Food Channel I am also enjoying ridiculous nonsense like Cupcake Wars, where seemingly sane professionals are challenged to make cupcakes with. ingredients like hotdogs and nacho cheese...

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Love Bake-off. Lots of fun, and people making a complete mess of it.

Celeb Masterchef if never as good as the non-celeb version.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
ElaineC
Shipmate
# 12244

- Posted      Profile for ElaineC   Email ElaineC   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Another fan of both signing in.

Even mentioned Bake Off in last Sunday's sermon!

Also a fan of Cupcake Wars, Ace of Cakes ...

It's not surprising I've put on a good few pounds recently.

--------------------
Music is the only language in which you cannot say a mean or sarcastic thing. John Erskine

Posts: 464 | From: Orpington, Kent, UK | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

- Posted      Profile for justlooking   Author's homepage   Email justlooking   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Tomorrow's episode is bread-making - flatbreads, an eight strand plaited loaf and sweet and savoury bagels.
The Rogue
Shipmate
# 2275

- Posted      Profile for The Rogue   Email The Rogue   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Bake Off is fun and we enjoy normal Masterchef but "celebrities" doing it is not anything I need to watch.

I wonder how long it will be before either of these pall for me. Masterchef has adapted over the series and I am still watching. Bake Off may well only have a few more series for me but I'll enjoy it for the time being.

On Bake Off I like the more light hearted approach and the fact that they show competitors helping each other out and being disappointed/delighted for each other. It is more about the journey than the winner.

--------------------
If everyone starts thinking outside the box does outside the box come back inside?

Posts: 2507 | From: Toton | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
LRP
Shipmate
# 5013

- Posted      Profile for LRP   Email LRP   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I enjoy watching both programs.

Masterchef is George Layton as useless as he seems or is it an act.It is always enjoyable especially in the group challenges I like to see the journey they make and improve during the series,

Bakeoff is great I couldnt compete at that level they really put them through the mill.

Posts: 420 | From: Yorkshire lass, born and bred. | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The rapport between the presenters works well on both shows, although at times I find the "Shouting doesn't get louder than this" style of Gregg Wallace a bit too loud for me. Mal and Sue, on the other hand are underused in Bake Off.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by balaam:
Mal and Sue, on the other hand are underused in Bake Off.

Yes a little, but I think they provide the lighter side, and get alongside the bakers to be on their side. We may not see much of them, but I think they are excellent and important.

And this week - an 8 thread plait would have have me running for the door.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

quote:
Originally posted by LRP:
...Masterchef is George Layton as useless as he seems or is it an act....

It looked genuine to me. Actually both the 'boys' were rubbish today. Between them they produced a dry lamb stew without enough vegetables, an inadequate quantity of lumpy mash, a vegetarian lasagne with no cheese in it and a bread and butter pudding with scrambled egg custard. Overall he didn't seem as useless as Anne from the first heat but I think he may be the one to go tomorrow.

Hard to make predictions in Bake-off but apparently previous winners have done well in the bread round so John is one to watch. Last week's star baker barely survived the bread. It'll be all to play for in the tarts round.

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justlooking:
a vegetarian lasagne with no cheese in it

But it did have baked beans in it. You mustn't forget the beans!

--------------------
"May you get to heaven before the devil knows you're dead" - Irish blessing

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Slight tangent because it's not a competition, but Michela Chiappa has been marvellous with her Simply Italian programme. Home made pasta, fresh (often wild) ingredients, and her and her family's extremely photogenic looks and Welsh accented English/ Italian accented Italian. Nice shots of both Welsh and Italian countryside too.

--------------------
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd: We're all individuals!
Lone voice: I'm not!

Posts: 12927 | From: The Pool of Life | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Felafool
Shipmate
# 270

- Posted      Profile for Felafool         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Because of my alter ego it would have to be an Aston Martin Vantage, for me one of the most beautiful car designs ever.
Felafool
Shipmate
# 270

- Posted      Profile for Felafool         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Once again the gremlins have lifted a previous entry from another thread, so apologies.

I'm a big fan of both MC and BO, mainly because I like the judges and they way they give honest and constuctive feedback. So Greg Wallace has overdone it on the cliches, but his enthusiasm for puddings is delightful. John Torode's accent and plain speaking is refreshing. On BO Paul and Mary are a wonderful pairing - I believe Paul treats her like she was his Mum. And Sue Perkins always brings a smile.

I'm hooked, TV doesn't get better than this.

--------------------
I don't care if the glass is half full or half empty - I ordered a cheeseburger.

Angloid
Shipmate
# 159

- Posted      Profile for Angloid     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Felafool:

I'm hooked, TV doesn't get better than this.

Well, TV cookery competitions don't get better than this. But there has been some stunning drama recently: the Last Weekend; 13 Steps Down; Accused...

--------------------
Brian: You're all individuals!
Crowd: We're all individuals!
Lone voice: I'm not!

Posts: 12927 | From: The Pool of Life | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

George survived! Not too bad in the classic recipe test and pretty good with his quail dish.

I think Gareth deserved to go, mostly because of the no-cheese lasagne from yesterday's episode. He is allergic to cheese to everyone has to go without?

I'm noticing some custard issues. With the first four in the mass catering round they had to produce custard from custard powder and milk and this appeared to be a disaster. This second four couldn't make proper custard for the bread and butter pudding - it curdled and wasn't sweetened enough. Then tonight only one of them made a completely acceptable creme anglaise.

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

Gregg Wallace is currently on "Who Do You Think You Are?" if anyone is interested.

"Genealogy doesn't get tougher than this"

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I just caught a snatch of that: 'Greg is going to meet X who is studying the north Devon glove industry'. As one does.
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I was thinking of starting a thread, re the Bible Christians one of his 19th century relations was in - apparently they had female preachers. A methodist off shoot apparently.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love the Bake Off, it is very well presented, so friendly. I've now got my 2 little boys addicted and they are watching the kids version too.
I love it when Mary tells Paul to 'Say something nice'.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Over here, on the US side of the pond, the normal season of Master Chef is very good. One of the contestants, Christine, is blind, and doing an amazing job! (Amazing for *anyone*--she's in the final group.) Joe, one of the chef judges, has publicly eaten his words about her.
[Smile]

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Gill H

Shipmate
# 68

- Posted      Profile for Gill H     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Good job we have the Hairy Dieters to help us lose all the extra pounds...

I see their book has knocked 50 Shades off the top of the bestseller list. I know which one I would rather read...!

--------------------
*sigh* We can’t all be Alan Cresswell.

- Lyda Rose

Posts: 9313 | From: London | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
Originally posted by Gill H:

I see their book has knocked 50 Shades off the top of the bestseller list. I know which one I would rather read...!

Ah, the BDSM cookbook - whip the cream, beat the eggs, bully the beef...
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
So is a pastry casing just a culinary gimp suit ?

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

I'm liking George now. He's working hard and obviously enjoying himself. Emma's getting on my wick a bit though. Too laughy and jokey. I want her gone tomorrow night.

ETA I'm on about the masterchef slebs.

[ 23. August 2012, 20:09: Message edited by: justlooking ]

justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

Bugger! Emma stays and George has gone. Emma's duck and George's Weiner Schnitzel both had issues but George's way of working is too chaotic for John and Greg.

On the last day when the three remaining slebs have to cook for three 'judges' (last year's finalists) they all start out together then each one is seen alone in the kitchen preparing to serve the judges. I think perhaps they get a practice run first then do it for real in turn. This isn't explained though.

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When I saw this week's CM contestants I said, "I hope Jenny Eclair is rubbish," as there's be more scope for her style of comedy to come out.

Unfortunately for those wanting comedy she can cook, but I can see her unorganised style being her undoing as the pressure goes up.

Hopefully then there should be some punchlines to come [Biased]

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Old Hundredth
Shipmate
# 112

- Posted      Profile for Old Hundredth   Email Old Hundredth   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought George was a bit cocky and disrespectful to Cyrus the chef (and then he got all smarmy and said he would be back as a paying customer) so I was not sorry to see him go. I remember drooling over him and his fellow doctors when I was at school and he was in 'Doctor in the house'. Ah, the memories!

--------------------
If I'm not in the Chapel, I'll be in the bar (Reno Sweeney, 'Anything Goes')

Posts: 976 | From: The land of the barm cake | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Roseofsharon
Shipmate
# 9657

- Posted      Profile for Roseofsharon     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Old Hundredth:
I thought George was a bit cocky and disrespectful to Cyrus the chef (and then he got all smarmy and said he would be back as a paying customer) so I was not sorry to see him go.

I felt that, too. He seemed to be trying to draw attention to himself, and showing off.
Of this week's 'celebs' I only know Jenny Eclair and Diardmuid Gavin - who are the other two?

--------------------
Talk about books -any books- on our rejuvenatedforum http://www.bookgrouponline.com/index.php?

Posts: 3060 | From: Sussex By The Sea | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

- Posted      Profile for Spike   Email Spike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Roseofsharon:
Of this week's 'celebs' I only know Jenny Eclair and Diardmuid Gavin - who are the other two?

Well, that's one more that I know

--------------------

Posts: 12860 | From: The Valley of Crocuses | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

they say that Michael is a TV presenter, but I can't think of anything he's presented.

Rebecca is an all round wonder sports woman, winning silver in rowing in the Athens Olympics and the gold in cycling in Beijing. She was something of a celebrity four years ago. True to form she has moved on to another sport and is now competing in iron man triathlons. Shame that her cooking doesn't match her sporting achievements.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

I don't know what Michael's presented either but he seems a nice guy and he's flavour of the moment with John and Greg. Shame Jenni mixed up the vinegar and sherry bottles. If she'd just got that right and served her salad in a separate bowl she might have survived. I enjoyed the mass catering challenge yesterday - the tension and confusion was all genuine but they all managed to make edible food in sufficient quantity.

Bake-off was great - more genuine tension and confusion. Poor Sarah-Jane in tears because her pretty twisted criss-cross wasn't acceptable as lattice work. And poor Victoria, star baker in the cakes, just surviving in the bread and disaster in the tarts. Whoever wins will be a good all-rounder. Desserts next.

JohnK
Apprentice
# 2817

- Posted      Profile for JohnK   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Gill H:
Bake-Off is always fab. Although it irked me than one contestant was introduced as a vicar's wife. None of the others were defined by what a member of their family does for a living.

And in the past they have specifically avoided doing so ... for good reasons. See http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/8844223/Husband-of-Great-British-Bake-Off-winner-in-jail-for-money-laundering.h tml ... "The husband of the winner of the BBC show The Great British Bake Off is serving a jail sentence for his role in a £60million money-laundering operation."
Posts: 1 | From: Edinburgh (UK) | Registered: May 2002  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

quote:
Originally posted by JohnK:
See http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/8844223/Husband-of-Great-British-Bake-Off-winner-in-jail-for-money-laundering.h tml ... "The husband of the winner of the BBC show The Great British Bake Off is serving a jail sentence for his role in a £60million money-laundering operation."

I suppose she can always bake him a cake with a file in it...
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just logged in to say GBBO inspired me to bake the eight strand loaf. It tasted fine, but following those instructions takes some doing!
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Yangtze
Shipmate
# 4965

- Posted      Profile for Yangtze   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Spike:
quote:
Originally posted by Roseofsharon:

Well, that's one more that I know
I so want to know which of those two you knew.

--------------------
Arthur & Henry Ethical Shirts for Men
organic cotton, fair trade cotton, linen

Sometimes I wonder What's for Afters?

Posts: 2022 | From: the smallest town in England | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

So, as expected Diarmuid got the chop. His liver and bacon dish looked like a dog's dinner. [Disappointed] Michael's looking like a winner.

In the restaurant session yesterday they had to make the chef's special crab dish which involved tasting as they went along. If Jenny had still been in she would presumably have had problems with this, being Jewish.

Spike

Mostly Harmless
# 36

So previous "celebrities" were invited to try out the food. I see that "Media Personality" is the new term for "Wife of a disgraced and crooked Member of Parliament"

--------------------

Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by justlooking:
So, as expected Diarmuid got the chop. His liver and bacon dish looked like a dog's dinner. [Disappointed] Michael's looking like a winner.

In the restaurant session yesterday they had to make the chef's special crab dish which involved tasting as they went along. If Jenny had still been in she would presumably have had problems with this, being Jewish.

Not all Jewish people keep Kosher, so she may have been fine. Besides the veggies and similar in pervious competitions worked round fish and meat etc.

Never got into Bake Off, but CMC annoys me for two reasons - they show it at stupid time and because some of the celebs are hopeless and wouldn't cut it in the normal competition. OTH, neither would I.

Tubbs

[ 01. September 2012, 17:48: Message edited by: Tubbs ]

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

Tubbs, Jenny had issues with the pork in the mass catering round, she explained she's Jewish and didn't want to handle pork so she took the mince instead. On the other hand, in the first round with mystery ingredients she cooked liver with the vegetables in a cheesy sauce, which is mixing milk and meat. I expect she'd have coped with the crab but dietary laws can be an issue.
Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

- Posted      Profile for Jen.   Email Jen.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Danny mills is doing well! Richard out on weds I think...

--------------------
Was Jenny Ann, but fancied being more minimal.

Posts: 5318 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

Cuttlefish must the ugliest ingredient in the competition.
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

As expected Richard went on Wednesday and Zoe's gone tonight - she panics too much. The final 8 start next week. These are the ones who can actually cook.

A question about scallops. The white bit is what you cook, right? In the very first section Anne Charleton (Madge from Neighbours) cooked the whole lot - the orangey bit as well. Is this ever acceptable?

Bake-Off is getting serious now. Desserts were a bloodbath. Paul actually said to two contestants "I don't like it" when tasting their efforts. Mary came in quickly with a conciliatory comment each time but the damage was done. Brendan was accused of having 1970's decoration on his torte but he came back with a strong creme caramel and an excellent meringue and was awarded Star Baker for desserts.

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I cook the corals of the scallops too, as I was taught at my mother's knee - but you have to cook them even quicker than the central meaty bit. You always used to get the corals in Coquille St Jacques.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
justlooking
Shipmate
# 12079

Thank you. I didn't even know the orangey bit was called corals. I've had Coquilles St Jaques in the distant past but as far as I can recall it was just the white meat.
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

This weeks gbbo was fantastic. The innuendo machine was running overtime, with "lets look at your buns" being added to "I like your firm bottom".

And I have blogged about I have blogged about it.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

marzipan
Shipmate
# 9442

- Posted      Profile for marzipan   Author's homepage   Email marzipan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The trouble with the Bake Off is it makes me hungry! The chelsea buns made me extra hungry as I'm not sure where I can get them here, and I'm not very good at cooking with yeast cos I've not found a good place to let the dough rise in my flat. Ah well!

--------------------
formerly cheesymarzipan.
Now containing 50% less cheese

Posts: 917 | From: nowhere in particular | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged
Amos

Shipmate
# 44

- Posted      Profile for Amos     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You can let it rise in a turned-off oven, cheesymarzipan.

--------------------
At the end of the day we face our Maker alongside Jesus--ken

Posts: 7667 | From: Summerisle | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

quote:
Originally posted by Schroedinger's cat:
I have blogged about it.

I have replied about it.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016