homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Name for the Royal baby (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Name for the Royal baby
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Catherine, Dutcess of Cambridge has given birth to a baby girl, but what would be a good name for the 4th in line to the British throne?

And why?

This poll has been moved to another board.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Isn't there going to be a TV series organised by Simon Cowell, with all sort of names auditioned, and the winner selected after 3 months only to disappear into obscurity?

I do think Diana would be appropriate, but I think it is still too soon. Another generation and maybe.

While I would like to see them go for something unusual (Brooklyn maybe? Or Spare?), they will almost certainly go for the traditional names like Alice and Charlotte.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment
Lord may all my hard times be healing times
take out this broken heart and renew my mind.

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm going to go with "Audrey the carnivore" because the three word story suggested it to me.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Sandemaniac
Shipmate
# 12829

- Posted      Profile for Sandemaniac   Email Sandemaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think something nice and Victorian would be good.

Like Fanny.

AG

(who spotted a Facebook post the other day that was "liked" by Fannie Tang [Snigger] )

--------------------
"It becomes soon pleasantly apparent that change-ringing is by no means merely an excuse for beer" Charles Dickens gets it wrong, 1869

Posts: 3574 | From: The wardrobe of my soul | Registered: Jul 2007  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What about Eleanor? A good name and with historical precedent (Eleanor of Aquitaine, spouse of Henry II; Eleanor of Castile, wife of Edward I).

Then there's Matilda: wife of William the Conqueror; first wife of Henry I, plus Henry's daughter (mother of Henry II).

Charlotte might be thought to be unlucky, given what happened to Princess Charlotte, daughter of George IV.

I don't think anyone sensible imagines they'll choose Diana - it would be too great a burden to bear. But then again, there's always Chardonnay [Big Grin]

[ 02. May 2015, 18:25: Message edited by: L'organist ]

--------------------
Rara temporum felicitate ubi sentire quae velis et quae sentias dicere licet

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Royal babies always get massive amounts of names, so I could see Diana being given as one of the middle names. It would be nice for them *not* to name her after someone for her first name. Personally I quite like Ruth for a girl.

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jane R
Shipmate
# 331

- Posted      Profile for Jane R   Email Jane R   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Brunnhilde?
Posts: 3958 | From: Jorvik | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Leorning Cniht
Shipmate
# 17564

- Posted      Profile for Leorning Cniht   Email Leorning Cniht   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink.:
Royal babies always get massive amounts of names, so I could see Diana being given as one of the middle names.

Prince George only has three - this one won't get more. I'd agree that there are reasonable odds on Diana as a middle name, but no chance at all of a "Princess Diana". Elizabeth is the Duchess's middle name, and her mother's (as well as the Queen's name!), and has to be in the frame as a middle name.

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana? It's a possibility. I rather like l'Organist's Tilly, though.

Or there's always Boudicca. Or Sexburga.

[ 02. May 2015, 18:50: Message edited by: Leorning Cniht ]

Posts: 5026 | From: USA | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Electra May
Zoe (one of the saints of the day)
Waldeberta
Willikate

Though Alice Victoria Elizabeth Rose would probably be more realistic.

Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Margaret Anne Elizabeth

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Amanda B. Reckondwythe:
Margaret Anne Elizabeth

I'd love it to be Margaret!

My name would make a comeback at long last - there have been no baby Margarets for at least 40 years!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Abigail
Shipmate
# 1672

- Posted      Profile for Abigail     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think it's time for another Victoria. I'm going for Victoria Catherine Elizabeth.

Elizabeth's got to be in there somewhere but I don't think they'll choose that for the first name.

[ 02. May 2015, 19:32: Message edited by: Abigail ]

--------------------
The older I get the less I know.

Posts: 505 | From: London | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think Victoria Elizabeth Alice for traditional names.

I do like Eleanor, though.

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

- Posted      Profile for Ariel   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Margaret would be good, but they'll probably want to honour William's grandmother and go for Elizabeth rather than her sister Margaret. I could see it being given to a later child.

Nobody anywhere has suggested Carole as far as I know, though. Alix is in my mind as well - Alexandra could be a possibility.

PS I suppose Kettricken is out.

[ 02. May 2015, 19:44: Message edited by: Ariel ]

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by L'organist:
Then there's Matilda: wife of William the Conqueror; first wife of Henry I, plus Henry's daughter (mother of Henry II).

The latter was a usurper of the throne in the reign of Stephen. That is not going to happen.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

- Posted      Profile for Schroedinger's cat   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I still think Cersi has to be in with a chance.....

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Posts: 18859 | From: At the bottom of a deep dark well. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

- Posted      Profile for Athrawes   Email Athrawes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Eilonwy, from The Book of Three. Now *there* was a princess!

--------------------
Explaining why is going to need a moment, since along the way we must take in the Ancient Greeks, the study of birds, witchcraft, 19thC Vaudeville and the history of baseball. Michael Quinion.

Posts: 2966 | From: somewhere with a book shop | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
tessaB
Shipmate
# 8533

- Posted      Profile for tessaB   Email tessaB   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd love it to be Eleanor, if only to see the look on my daughter's face! (EleanorB, radical marxist/feminist!)

--------------------
tessaB
eating chocolate to the glory of God
Holiday cottage near Rye

Posts: 1068 | From: U.K. | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Boogie:
... there have been no baby Margarets for at least 40 years!

The daughter of a couple in our congregation named her daughter Margaret some time in the last 10 years and I remember thinking at the time that she was something of a rarity.

I voted for Victoria, although I read somewhere yesterday that the odds on Olivia had been slashed quite drastically.

I also like the idea of Eleanor (D. has a niece called Eleanor) and it does have a nice medieval-queen ring to it.

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Margaret might be a little political whilst in the middle of an election.
I'm guessing Alice Diana Elizabeth, though I would like Eleanor.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Elizabeth is the perfect middle name, appearing as it does on both sides of the family.

My vote goes to Alice Elizabeth Diana.

quote:
What about Eleanor? A good name and with historical precedent (Eleanor of Aquitaine, spouse of Henry II; Eleanor of Castile, wife of Edward I).

Not to mention Nell Gwynne, who also features prominently in many an aristocratic bloodline.
Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Heavenly Anarchist
Shipmate
# 13313

- Posted      Profile for Heavenly Anarchist   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Matilda is quite a popular name now, I know several Tillys.

--------------------
'I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by.' Douglas Adams
Dog Activity Monitor
My shop

Posts: 2831 | From: Trumpington | Registered: Jan 2008  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
I also like the idea of Eleanor (D. has a niece called Eleanor) and it does have a nice medieval-queen ring to it.

Eleanor has precedent. I suggest reviving the splendid old royal names of Berengaria or Melisende.
Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

Apparently Elsa is also quite a popular name at the moment.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I notice a few recent trends in female names: 1. They have to be double-barrelled. 2. The second element has to be either 'Rose' or 'Leigh'. 3. The spelling must tax the outer limits of phonetic representation.

Hence the wean will be Leeza-Leigh Jayid.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm rather in favour of Buttercup.

Really, though I think that Elizabeth and Diana will amongst the many middle names.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

- Posted      Profile for L'organist   Author's homepage   Email L'organist   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Of course, they could give a nod to the Middleton side of the family and call the baby Philippa, which would also refer back to Philippa of Hainault, wife of Edward III.

So what about Princess Philippa Alice Elizabeth of Cambridge?

--------------------

Posts: 4950 | From: somewhere in England... | Registered: Sep 2012  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Of course, they could give a nod to the Middleton side of the family and call the baby Philippa, which would also refer back to Philippa of Hainault, wife of Edward III.

So what about Princess Philippa Alice Elizabeth of Cambridge?

Philippa would also be a nod to her great-grandfather.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

- Posted      Profile for Kitten   Email Kitten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Phillipa would be an excellent name.

I also have a soft spot for Alelaide after the wife of William IV

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Never accept a ride from a stranger, unless they are in a big blue box

Posts: 2330 | From: Carmarthenshire | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Porridge
Shipmate
# 15405

- Posted      Profile for Porridge   Email Porridge   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm a US citizen with zero dogs in this fight, but I would be very grateful if the name Diana could avoided for at least a generation.

I also hope they stick with something fairly traditional. The sheer number and range of weird names and weirder spellings currently encountered in job applicants I'm reviewing makes me wonder at allowing moms still possibly under the influence of medication from childbirth any voice at all in selecting names for their offspring.

Quayleighea L'Shonda Shardelle Maddisonne, anyone?

--------------------
Spiggott: Everything I've ever told you is a lie, including that.
Moon: Including what?
Spiggott: That everything I've ever told you is a lie.
Moon: That's not true!

Posts: 3925 | From: Upper right corner | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
L'organist
Shipmate
# 17338

As you said, Porridge, you come from the USA.

I once had a letter from there on paper headed (printed, not engraved) from the desk of....

Naturally I wrote back "Dear Desk..." [Big Grin]

--------------------

Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Porridge:

Quayleighea L'Shonda Shardelle Maddisonne, anyone?

If the poor mite wants a life on the Jeremy Kyle and Jerry Springer shows, that will be perfect.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

quote:
Originally posted by Porridge:
The sheer number and range of weird names and weirder spellings currently encountered in job applicants I'm reviewing makes me wonder at allowing moms still possibly under the influence of medication from childbirth any voice at all in selecting names for their offspring.

You have met someone called Ow?

Sorry, that one would have been no medication.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Meike
Shipmate
# 3006

- Posted      Profile for Meike   Email Meike   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by balaam:
You have met someone called Ow?

Sorry, that one would have been no medication.

[Killing me] I hope you don't mind that I quoted it here.

--------------------
“A god who let us prove his existence would be an idol” ― Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Posts: 250 | From: I like this place | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

quote:
Originally posted by Firenze:
I notice a few recent trends in female names: 1. They have to be double-barrelled. 2. The second element has to be either 'Rose' or 'Leigh'. 3. The spelling must tax the outer limits of phonetic representation.

How about Tee-Jay Roseleigh?

(I do hate the "Leigh" spelling. It looks so ponderous. Make that Tee-Jay Roseley, she is a princess after all.)

North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I see Alexandra is one suggestion. Alex Salmond said tonight that he would be delighted if the named the bairn after him. Although he also said that he thought Princess Nicola had a nice ring to it.
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I suppose they could have a go at wooing the Scots back into the Union - Princess Senga Mergit Hamishina.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Full Circle
Shipmate
# 15398

- Posted      Profile for Full Circle     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Francis as a middle name. It was Diana's middle name and, I think, Catherine's mothers. I'd go for Sophia Elisabeth Francis but mostly because I like the name Sophie

--------------------
Beware the monocausal fallacy (Anon)

Posts: 232 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Ariel
Shipmate
# 58

Prince Edward is married to a Sophie so that might not be William and Kate's first option for name choice.

quote:
Originally posted by North East Quine:
I see Alexandra is one suggestion. Alex Salmond said tonight that he would be delighted if they named the bairn after him.

Salmondine Elizabeth Rose?

[ 03. May 2015, 20:54: Message edited by: Ariel ]

Athrawes
Ship's parrot
# 9594

- Posted      Profile for Athrawes   Email Athrawes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I really hope they stay away from Diana. Given the state of the media, that would be a huge burden for the poor child. Imagine being compared to your (in the media's eyes) Sainted grandmother every time you moved. And heaven help the poor thing if she isn't a beauty...

--------------------
Explaining why is going to need a moment, since along the way we must take in the Ancient Greeks, the study of birds, witchcraft, 19thC Vaudeville and the history of baseball. Michael Quinion.

Posts: 2966 | From: somewhere with a book shop | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by balaam:
quote:

The latter was a usurper of the throne in the reign of Stephen. That is not going to happen.
Ahem. Depends on how you look at history. I'd say Stephen usurped her throne.

Anyway, back to the subject at hand, I voted for Alexandra. It can work as regal Alexandra or tomboyish/party girl Alex. Elizabeth should be a middle name. And I'll be magnanimous and let the Cambridges choose the final name. [Biased]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Full Circle:
Francis as a middle name. It was Diana's middle name and, I think, Catherine's mothers. I'd go for Sophia Elisabeth Francis but mostly because I like the name Sophie

"Francis" is the male name, "Frances" the female. Unless, of course, they want to name her after the Pope...

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Full Circle
Shipmate
# 15398

- Posted      Profile for Full Circle     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
quote:
Originally posted by Full Circle:

"Francis" is the male name, "Frances" the female. Unless, of course, they want to name her after the Pope...
My error, but what a wonderful link!

--------------------
Beware the monocausal fallacy (Anon)

Posts: 232 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I think Elizabeth and Diana as middle names are possibilites. I wondered about Frances too, but I'm going for Mary, shortened to May. Extremely unlikely, and probably a bit too 'Catholic' for the royal family.
If I was them I'd be steering away from Alice, Charlotte or any other name that bookmakers have odds on.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For some reason, I've been thinking some combination of

Agnes Cla(i)re Emma(line)

First two are saints. Dunno if there's a St. Emma.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana

I got the middle names right!

Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
1 out of 3 isn't bad...

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

quote:
Originally posted by Leorning Cniht:
quote:
Originally posted by Doublethink.:
Royal babies always get massive amounts of names, so I could see Diana being given as one of the middle names.

Prince George only has three - this one won't get more. I'd agree that there are reasonable odds on Diana as a middle name, but no chance at all of a "Princess Diana". Elizabeth is the Duchess's middle name, and her mother's (as well as the Queen's name!), and has to be in the frame as a middle name.

Charlotte Elizabeth Diana? It's a possibility.

Leorning Cniht called it.
[Overused]

Schroedinger's cat

Ship's cool cat
# 64

I got the first name right, which is all I was after. She is still Lottie the spare to me though.

--------------------
Blog
Music for your enjoyment

leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Charlotte might be thought to be unlucky, given what happened to Princess Charlotte, daughter of George IV.

It will be when we stick Queen Charlie in a council house.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016