homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » #nicsfight

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: #nicsfight
Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Hi guys,
I am unable to find a thread with this, and I apologise if this is not an appropriate place to post this.

Could i please ask you all to look at this cause, and consider signing the petition, or supporting the campaign in some other way. The website is nics fight and the petition can be found here :

nics fight petition

Nic was a bloke, with a wife, and children, who became sick, and passed away.
His family are now unable to be granted the policy which he took out. The company he took the policy out with are using every and any little excuse.

This company should honour what they owe.
And hopefully this campaign will help his family recieve what they should.

Please, if you are able to sign the petition or be involved somehow, I would be very grateful, as would the Hughes family, and those directly involved.

Thanks,
Lookin xx

[ 11. December 2012, 20:42: Message edited by: Horatio Harumph ]

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Chocolate is proof that God wants us to be happy.

Horatio Harumph
Shipmate
# 10855

- Posted      Profile for Horatio Harumph     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
P.S
if your also able to share it so your friends can see it, and possibly sign that would be super ace too! thanks x

--------------------
www.helenblogs.com
@helen_a13

Chocolate is proof that God wants us to be happy.

Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Petitions are not allowed on the Ship. You may, however, place the link to such things in your signature, and then post like mad all over the place, so that people see it.

I will close this thread.

PeteC
For AS hosts

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016