homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's Locker   » Glory   » MW Report on Erin's memorial service

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: MW Report on Erin's memorial service
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here's the link to the MW report on Erin's memorial service.

In the photo are (left to right) Jedijudy, Daughter Unit, Janine, Mr Janine (hiding behind his wife) and Ye Olde Motherboarde.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well done! And thank you!

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Posts: 2468 | From: Truly Canadian | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
matthew_dixon
Shipmate
# 12278

- Posted      Profile for matthew_dixon   Author's homepage   Email matthew_dixon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well that was something that really had to be done. It was only fitting that Erin had a mystery worshipper at her memorial service. Great to actually therefore be able to give a report of the service... and a report in a format we're all used to at that!
Posts: 321 | From: Cardiff | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Deputy Verger
Shipmate
# 15876

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Verger   Email Deputy Verger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well, that was a tearjerker. Thanks.
[Waterworks]

Posts: 475 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for that - and thanks to you all for representing us all.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Much appreciated, thanks.

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Well done - that must have been a difficult MW to write.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Trudy Scrumptious

BBE Shieldmaiden
# 5647

- Posted      Profile for Trudy Scrumptious   Author's homepage   Email Trudy Scrumptious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What a lovely report -- thank you so much for sharing it. It was nice to picture you all singing in multi-part harmony on "How Great Thou Art."

I really like the fact that the church used the little house-fronts from the hardware-store days as their office and classroom spaces (as shown in the picture and described in the report) -- I think it gives their reception area such an interesting look.

--------------------
Books and things.

I lied. There are no things. Just books.

Posts: 7428 | From: Closer to Paris than I am to Vancouver | Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged
TonyK

Host Emeritus
# 35

- Posted      Profile for TonyK   Email TonyK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks to all who contributed to and wrote the MW Report and got it online so quickly - a first-rate job!

--------------------
Yours aye ... TonyK

Posts: 2717 | From: Gloucestershire | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Wesley J

Silly Shipmate
# 6075

- Posted      Profile for Wesley J   Email Wesley J   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you. Well done!

--------------------
Be it as it may: Wesley J will stay. --- Euthanasia, that sounds good. An alpine neutral neighbourhood. Then back to Britain, all dressed in wood. Things were gonna get worse. (John Cooper Clarke)

Posts: 7354 | From: The Isles of Silly | Registered: May 2004  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank-you for attending Erin's memorial on all our behalf. It gives me some measure of solace that there was a gesture signifying how important Erin was to many of us.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for doing the report.

I was going to suggest that someone did so but wasn't sure of 'the rules'.

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks a thousand times for this Amanda and team.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks to you all for attending for us and for getting the report up so quickly.

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Leaf
Shipmate
# 14169

- Posted      Profile for Leaf     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you very much for this particular Mystery Worshipper report.

My only complaint is with the irritating advertisement that has somehow come to life beside it - the eyebleeding adserver.adtech.de ad with the orange background and big white arrow repeatedly pointing down.

It's annoying enough on its own, but it does not lend a, shall we say, positive feeling to the MW report.

Posts: 2786 | From: the electrical field | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you for the most excellent report and for being there for all of us. I would have loved to have heard Miss Amanda and Motherboard's remarks; so true, how we can love people we haven't met in person. It lifts my spirits to picture you all singing together in harmony at the end of the service.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you to all involved for writing this report and getting it up so quickly.

Last week I wan numb. I thought I had got over it, but now I'm crying. How can someone I've never met have such an impact?

Thank you all again.

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
starbelly
but you can call me Neil
# 25

- Posted      Profile for starbelly   Author's homepage   Email starbelly   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love the idea of you all working the room after the service... trying to find out as much as possible, I know I would have done the same!

And was that pastor Gator? ah, Gatlin...

Posts: 6009 | From: High Wycombe, Buckinghamshire. | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Trudy Scrumptious:
... I really like the fact that the church used the little house-fronts from the hardware-store days as their office and classroom spaces... it gives their reception area such an interesting look.

The doors, windows, etc., were standard sizes, but each display, each housefront, was only as far across as a single room, so the effect was of tiny little houses. I kept expecting hobbits to walk out & join the service.

--------------------
I'm a Fundagelical Evangimentalist. What are you?
Take Me Home * My Heart * An hour with Rich Mullins *

Posts: 13788 | From: Below the Bible Belt | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
QLib

Bad Example
# 43

- Posted      Profile for QLib   Email QLib   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you. I'm sure writing it was difficult but I hope it was also helpful - reading it was certainly helpful.

--------------------
Tradition is the handing down of the flame, not the worship of the ashes Gustav Mahler.

Posts: 8913 | From: Page 28 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks to you all for attending the service, and reporting on it.
Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

- Posted      Profile for Janine   Email Janine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
How would you feel about making this church your regular (where 10 = ecstatic, 0 = terminal)?
4 – The people were so very nice, and we liked the feel of the service. But most of (us) are traditionalists at heart, and prefer a traditional church building with organ and acoustic piano, even though we know that the building is not the church, as they say.

Oi! Speak fer yeseff! [Biased]

If a facility like that, in that kind of still-sturdy condition, on a piece of land that size, in that exact sort of suburban area, with that much potential for multiple uses by the church and in community work -- if a facility like that came up and we could buy it, we'd do it in a snap!

So it'd be at least a 9, if I had to be part of a church that met there.

Somewhat less as far as being part of the church, since liturgy-driven churches don't necessarily appeal to me. But the people were 10+ lovely, that's true.

--------------------

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janine:
Oi! Speak fer yeseff! [Biased]

[Hot and Hormonal] Sorry! It's hard to get away from being a very traditional organist, you know!

Thank you all for the very kind words and prayers and comfort.

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Miss Amanda, for blending all our thoughts so very well, and for posting the report so quickly (and adding the technical Eccles info!) You are, indeed, Amanda B. Reckondwythe.

It was a very great honor to be part of the group representing the Ship of Fools. It was also a great comfort to be physically present with others who love Erin, too. I wish every one of you could have shared the hugs that we gave each other. Hugs are very good.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Angel Wrestler
Ship's Hipster
# 13673

- Posted      Profile for Angel Wrestler     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Beautiful report. Thank you for being there and reporting back to the rest of us.

I love the picture of the little houses with porches foe reception areas. I'd go to that church just for that! but then mid- to low candle is where I fall - though I adore organ music.

Posts: 2767 | From: half-way up the ladder | Registered: May 2008  |  IP: Logged
Lamb Chopped
Ship's kebab
# 5528

- Posted      Profile for Lamb Chopped   Email Lamb Chopped   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you so very, very much.

--------------------
Er, this is what I've been up to (book).
Oh, that you would rend the heavens and come down!

Posts: 20059 | From: off in left field somewhere | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
St. Punk the Pious

Biblical™ Punk
# 683

- Posted      Profile for St. Punk the Pious   Author's homepage   Email St. Punk the Pious   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I also thank you for this report.

I am pleasantly surprised Erin was fellow member of the Anglican Church in North America.

--------------------
The Society of St. Pius *
Wannabe Anglican, Reader
My reely gud book.

Posts: 4161 | From: Choral Evensong | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Janine:
It'd be at least a 9, if I had to be part of a church that met there.

Fair is fair. I'll modify the report to include your rating. There are one or two little things I'd like to clarify anyway.

It's basically Jedijudy's report but I edited it to include all of our observations. The editing was done when I arrived back in Phoenix Saturday night around midnight. I wanted to get the finished draft back to Simon before I went to bed.

But Miss Amanda has learned a lesson: Never, never again will she travel without her laptop PC.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Weatherwax
Shipmate
# 11920

- Posted      Profile for Weatherwax   Email Weatherwax   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you for this - it helps those of us far away to connect somehow with all who knew and loved her in real life.

TEB

--------------------
If thou couldst empty all thyself of self, Like to a shell dishabited, Then might He find thee on the Ocean shelf, And say—" This is not dead,"— And fill thee with Himself instead.
(formerly TE Brown)

Simon

Editor
# 1

- Posted      Profile for Simon   Author's homepage   Email Simon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for the feedback on the advertising, Leaf. The report had to go up super-quick as I was away all day, and I failed to notice the ghastly old ads. They were repaired early evening when I got back though.

Thanks again to jedijudy and Miss Amanda for writing and editing the report at speed, after long journeys home. Heroic stuff.

--------------------
Eternal memory

Posts: 3787 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Lynn MagdalenCollege
Shipmate
# 10651

- Posted      Profile for Lynn MagdalenCollege   Author's homepage   Email Lynn MagdalenCollege   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Wonderful report and I appreciate the explanation of the little buildings - how I would have delighted in those as a child! "Now that I'm seven years old I get to go the peach-colored house!" [Cool]

Thank you for attending (for yourselves but also for all of us) and being so quick to share the experience.

--------------------
Erin & Friend; Been there, done that; Ruth musical

Posts: 6263 | From: California | Registered: Nov 2005  |  IP: Logged
MrSponge2U

Ship’s scrub
# 3076

- Posted      Profile for MrSponge2U   Author's homepage   Email MrSponge2U   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Very well-done report! Thank you for those who were able to attend and represent the rest of us shipmates. It is good to know that Erin was a part of such a supportive church, and that she had a rich life on and off the Ship.

--------------------
sig? what sig?

Posts: 3558 | From: where two big rivers meet | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by St. Punk the Pious:

I am pleasantly surprised Erin was fellow member of the Anglican Church in North America.

I assumed it was the family church. I don't think Erin ever told anyone which particular church she attended.

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Caty S.

I read, therefore I am.
# 11996

- Posted      Profile for Caty S.   Email Caty S.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you for the report, and for getting it posted so quickly.
Posts: 2119 | From: Devon | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
Siegfried
Ship's ferret
# 29

- Posted      Profile for Siegfried   Author's homepage   Email Siegfried   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Tubbs:
quote:
Originally posted by St. Punk the Pious:

I assumed it was the family church. I don't think Erin ever told anyone which particular church she attended.

Tubbs

It's in my head that she was ECUSA--but I can't put my finger on where it was stated. My assumption on reading the report was that it was likely the family church.

--------------------
Siegfried
Life is just a bowl of cherries!

Posts: 5592 | From: Tallahassee, FL USA | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Nunzia

Shipmate
# 4766

- Posted      Profile for Nunzia   Email Nunzia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you all.

--------------------
----- ---------. ---- - ---- ----.

Posts: 1903 | From: Crazy-glued to the ledge | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Erin once told me she was a member of ECUSA, but she could have moved over - or it could, as you say, be her family's church.

MW team, thank you for going on all our behalf, and thank you for the report. It made me feel a little more a part of it.

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

- Posted      Profile for lily pad   Email lily pad   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
The history of the church leaving TEC and leaving their building is on their website. I'll not tell the ending, it's a twist!

--------------------
Sloppiness is not caring. Fussiness is caring about the wrong things. With thanks to Adeodatus!

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by lily pad:
The history of the church leaving TEC and leaving their building is on their website. I'll not tell the ending, it's a twist!

Can you give a hint of where to find this? There's no "history" page, and I've tried all the tabs!

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

Sorry, I am past middle-age. That's the only excuse I can think of. It was a news story, not on their history.

The link is one that uses parentheses so I am not sure how to put it here. However, it was in The Florida Times on May 20, 2010. Key words in the link are: former home improvement store becomes new home displaced anglican church.

--------------------

Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

- Posted      Profile for Horseman Bree   Email Horseman Bree   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Interesting that this particular ACNA congo moved to one of the more non-traditional buildings, despite being dedicated to the Old Way of Doing Things.

Must say, I'd prefer that building to the high-maintenance, poor access shack in my town.

Easy parking and access, good findability on the road, space to do different things inside, adaptability, ease of movement for processionals or going-up-to-Communion, interesting office spaces - hard to beat!

I'd prefer not to have the ACNA baggage, but I'd take the building.

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Posts: 5372 | From: more herring choker than bluenose | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lynn MagdalenCollege
Shipmate
# 10651

- Posted      Profile for Lynn MagdalenCollege   Author's homepage   Email Lynn MagdalenCollege   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pigwidgeon, I didn't find it on their site either but here is an article from May of last year and another brief news update on the original property.

I don't know where Erin stood in the Anglican/ECUSA mess; I think it's worth bearing in mind that relatively few people are entirely pleased with where their church (whether local congregation or national or global organization) stands on every issue. This may well have been her congregation and her discomfort with the messiness of trying to work out her salvation; we follow Jesus but, in practical terms, we often follow others on that road - no one travels alone.

--------------------

Lynn MagdalenCollege
Shipmate
# 10651

quote:
Originally posted by Horseman Bree:
Interesting that this particular ACNA congo moved to one of the more non-traditional buildings, despite being dedicated to the Old Way of Doing Things.

See, this is what I don't understand. It's the "Old Way of Doing Things" if a congregation holds to Biblical relationship standards but isn't Christianity entirely about dedication to "the old way" of God's redemption of humans by the blood of Jesus? I've never understood how to pick and choose what's meant to be relevant and what isn't.

Anyway, it looks like the original All Souls property is now occupied by a Bible-centered church; I don't know if the property is rented or sold.

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for the links! (And I'm glad to know that I wasn't going crazy or blind when I couldn't find it on the church's webpage.)

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
lily pad
Shipmate
# 11456

I do apologize. [Razz]

--------------------

Janine

The Endless Simmer
# 3337

quote:
Originally posted by Angel Wrestler:
... I love the picture of the little houses with porches... I'd go to that church just for that! but then mid- to low candle is where I fall - though I adore organ music.

Members said they'd decorated each "house" for Christmas -- lights, Christmas trees, etc. I bet the kids enjoyed that.

A note re: the sound system:

When you're an a capella worshipper, back home, one thing you really notice when visiting a church is the sound system. How do the materials in the auditorium/sanctuary change/carry sound? Is it a space the people can sing in, and can you hear everyone? Or did some not-very-musical person install so much sound-deadening material all around, that the music (especially voice) is ruined? How's the mix at the board? How are the speakers, where are the speakers? Volume too high or low?

I found the sound perfect at All Souls. The Jedi mentioned the sound going in and out on the priest's microphone -- I barely noticed. The room was laid out well, and the surfaces were a proper mix, so that sound carried and he could've been heard just fine even without the mic.

The keyboard was handled perfectly by the lady in the collar, who also sang. (As usual, those songs played from sheet music meant for "praise band" style worship were pitched too high. It was find a harmony, a lower-octave unison, or quit. Not her fault, though; it's probably too much to ask for her to sight-transpose, eh? [Smile] )

I did speak with the guy doing the sound (Henry Glover, parish administrator), and the lady, to let them know I appreciated the music.

--------------------

basso

Ship’s Crypt Keeper
# 4228

- Posted      Profile for basso   Email basso   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm fairly sure that this church wasn't Erin's. Probably her folks' instead.

One of my few conversations with her on the boards was over her unhappiness with her then ECUSA bishop, who was one of the 'conservative' ones. She said then that she was on the point of leaving. I told her that I hoped she'd stick around because we needed people like her. (We still do!)

But I can't really imagine her moving to an ACNA parish.

Posts: 4358 | From: Bay Area, Calif | Registered: Mar 2003  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A belated thank you to everyone who attended the service on our behalf and who worked on the MW report and got it onto the site so quickly. It's much appreciated.

Tubbs

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Hugal
Shipmate
# 2734

- Posted      Profile for Hugal   Email Hugal   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Belated from me too. Thanks Miss Amanda for your report, it was nicely balanced and touching.

--------------------
I have never done this trick in these trousers before.

Posts: 1887 | From: london | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks for this.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016