homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Things we did   » Nativity Play   » Union Office (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Union Office
Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

- Posted      Profile for Fairy Godmother   Email Fairy Godmother   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Equity Deputy:
As a workplace accident, this should be Worker Comp -

Do sheep work?

--------------------
It could only be Nanny Ogg

Posts: 265 | From: Appearing in a pantomime near you | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

- Posted      Profile for Sheep 3   Email Sheep 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Sheep 3 lowers head, runs, and butts Fairy Godmother into the next room.]

Aaaaaa.

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Posts: 278 | From: lost in a pasture | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Deputy Chief Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3698

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Chief Shepherd   Email Deputy Chief Shepherd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
As a workplace accident, this should be Worker Comp

Doesn't this come under Herod's jurisdiction?

Esther 7:4 - "but the compensation our adversary offers cannot be compared with the loss the king would suffer"

--------------------
Yes, I'm a madferret. And that's my own teatowel.

Posts: 115 | From: seated on the ground | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

- Posted      Profile for Sheep 3   Email Sheep 3   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Aaaa-yes-aaaa

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

- Posted      Profile for Musical Director   Author's homepage   Email Musical Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Without consonants that sheep sounds like it's at the dentists. Somebody do something please...

--------------------
ChrisT sez: *sigh* Let's take it once more from the top...

Posts: 284 | From: The Bandstand | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
First-aider

Nativity Play
# 3665

- Posted      Profile for First-aider   Email First-aider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I told you we should get a vet in here!

--------------------
(Quincy)

Posts: 8 | From: within reach of the crash cart | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Virgin Mary

Nativity Play
# 3653

- Posted      Profile for Virgin Mary   Author's homepage   Email Virgin Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd just like to enquire about the ethics of the Musical Director taking my already-somewhat-enebriated hubby-to-be to the pub... to say nothing of the nasturtiums he and certain others seem to have been casting at my virgin and pure reputation. [Embarrassed]

--------------------
Can you have a white wedding in blue?
(Smudgie)

Posts: 287 | From: Down the road from the carpenter's shop, Nazareth | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

- Posted      Profile for Musical Director   Author's homepage   Email Musical Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Virgin Mary:
I'd just like to enquire about the ethics of the Musical Director taking my already-somewhat-enebriated hubby-to-be to the pub... to say nothing of the nasturtiums he and certain others seem to have been casting at my virgin and pure reputation. [Embarrassed]

Ethics? Aren't they what you get on horses?

And as to your 'virgin and pure reputation', that might be the reputation you have down there, up here your reputation is somewhat different. What was it they called you? Ah yes: well oiled egg*

* Why? Easy to lay, of course [Snigger]

--------------------

Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

- Posted      Profile for Equity Deputy   Email Equity Deputy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Deputy report:

Final on Scene 4:
Ran 12 Dec 19:54 - 13 Dec 11:59 [16 hr 5 min]
245 posts, 4 pages
27 Cast Members participated
Electrical injury to Sheep 3
No firearms use
Cast in order of appearance: Director; Narrator; Musical Director; Virgin Mary; Sheep 3; Joseph; Stable Cat; Evil Henchman; Rudolph the Red-nosed Sheep; Dragon; Tour manager; Fairy Godmother; Fourth Angel; Wise Guy; Chief Stage Manager; Third Singer; Angel 3; Mrs. Herod; Deputy Chief Shepherd; Passer-by 3; Techie 1; Jesus' Evil Twin; Phil the Wise Guy; Angel 5; Herod; Strings; Lowly Stage Hand

--------------------
Joan [Equity Deputy Dog] Rasch
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Posts: 33 | From: In a little box on your desk | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Understudy

Nativity Play
# 3717

- Posted      Profile for Understudy   Email Understudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sheep 3:
Sheep 3 enters with burns to the mouth, seeking first aid and a lawsuit.

Hey, she told me it was a TV signal cable -- they're low voltage, low amp. How the hell was I supposed to know it was the power cord to a radio!

CAN I HAVE SOME MEDICAL ATTENTION HERE!

*sign* I obviously have to do everything around here [Roll Eyes]

Looks closely at burns and then leads Sheep 3 into the ladies restrooms. Fills sink with cold water and then gently lowers sheeps jaw into it. (And if you're not nice to me I shall plunge you into a less desirable cold water source. Comprendee? [Big Grin] ) Repeats until the burning sensation stops. Carefully rubs lavender oil into the burn to help the healing and then sends the sheep off with some universal cure all

Now be careful what you eat in future ... Grass good, cables bad [Razz]

The Understudy.

--------------------
If we took a holiday
Took some time to celebrate
Just one day out of life
It would be, it would be so nice

Mrs Tubbs - Chief Understudy and Go-fer

Posts: 14 | From: By the Small Fire | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Virgin Mary

Nativity Play
# 3653

- Posted      Profile for Virgin Mary   Author's homepage   Email Virgin Mary   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Musical Director:
quote:

Ethics? Aren't they what you get on horses?

And as to your 'virgin and pure reputation', that might be the reputation you have down there, up here your reputation is somewhat different. What was it they called you? Ah yes: well oiled egg*

* Why? Easy to lay, of course [Snigger]

Impudent pup! [Mad]

--------------------
(Smudgie)

Posts: 287 | From: Down the road from the carpenter's shop, Nazareth | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

quote:
Impudent pup! [Mad]

[Killing me] [Big Grin]

--------------------

Virgin Mary

Nativity Play
# 3653

I wish to inform the management (with the exception of one) that I may be even quieter on stage than I normally am tonight.... as I appear to have been rendered speechless! [Mad] [Eek!] [Embarrassed] [Disappointed]

--------------------
(Smudgie)

Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

quote:
...as I appear to have been rendered speechless!

A rousing rendition of the Hallelujah Chorus is now required! All together now:

a-one, a-two, a-three and-a-four...

[Big Grin]

--------------------

Stable Cat

Nativity Play
# 3657

- Posted      Profile for Stable Cat   Email Stable Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*from a safely unreachable spot in the rafters comes the melodious sound of the stable cat joining in the chorus*

mmmmrrrrrrooooowwwwww....

(*and just what was all that manuovering with cat-shaped-air and that trunk that herod was doing at the end of the last act? methinks he's having dt's*)

--------------------
nicolemrw says "meow!"

Posts: 85 | From: the stable | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

quote:
Originally posted by Understudy:
quote:
Sheep 3 enters with burns to the mouth, seeking first aid and a lawsuit.

Hey, she told me it was a TV signal cable -- they're low voltage, low amp. How the hell was I supposed to know it was the power cord to a radio!

CAN I HAVE SOME MEDICAL ATTENTION HERE!

*sign* I obviously have to do everything around here [Roll Eyes]

Looks closely at burns and then leads Sheep 3 into the ladies restrooms. Fills sink with cold water and then gently lowers sheeps jaw into it. (And if you're not nice to me I shall plunge you into a less desirable cold water source. Comprendee? [Big Grin] ) Repeats until the burning sensation stops. Carefully rubs lavender oil into the burn to help the healing and then sends the sheep off with some universal cure all

Now be careful what you eat in future ... Grass good, cables bad [Razz]

The Understudy.

[Sheep 3 looks adoringly at Understudy Lady.]

Baa. Baa.

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Understudy

Nativity Play
# 3717

- Posted      Profile for Understudy   Email Understudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stable Cat:
*from a safely unreachable spot in the rafters comes the melodious sound of the stable cat joining in the chorus*

mmmmrrrrrrooooowwwwww....

(*and just what was all that manuovering with cat-shaped-air and that trunk that herod was doing at the end of the last act? methinks he's having dt's*)

I knew I'd find a use for these empty bottles of lovely gin [Big Grin]

--------------------
If we took a holiday
Just one day out of life

Understudy

Nativity Play
# 3717

Peaked too soon [Embarrassed]

Where's Ham & Egg's Supersoaker when you need it. [Roll Eyes] Never mind, with a bowling action worthy of most Australian school boy cricketers The Understudy lobs said empty bottle of gin at delightful singing cat [Razz] All is quiet. (And unless the "delightful singing cat" wishes to volunteer for either a) position of chief understudy neck warmer during this cold weather or b) an innocient for Herod to slaughter she'd better stick with "cute but mute" [Big Grin] )

Tubbs

PS Hello sheep ... GRUBS UP!!!!!!!!!

--------------------
If we took a holiday
Just one day out of life

Stable Cat

Nativity Play
# 3657

- Posted      Profile for Stable Cat   Email Stable Cat   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*the stable cat watches bemused as a gin bottle flies several yards to her right and smashes a rack holding several spotlights, which fall to the stage completely ruined the cat for once is left totally speechless in shock.*

--------------------
nicolemrw says "meow!"

Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

quote:
*...a gin bottle flies several yards to her right and smashes a rack holding several spotlights, which fall to the stage completely ruined...*

That will be deducted from your performance fee, you mark my words.

--------------------

Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

- Posted      Profile for Fairy Godmother   Email Fairy Godmother   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oi - union rep

Do something about those wretched sheep ro I'll turn them into wooly jumpers and Lancashire hotpot before the end of the play [Mad]

--------------------

Posts: 265 | From: Appearing in a pantomime near you | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Understudy

Nativity Play
# 3717

quote:
*the stable cat watches bemused as a gin bottle flies several yards to her right and smashes a rack holding several spotlights, which fall to the stage completely ruined the cat for once is left totally speechless in shock.*

Well it kind of worked [Big Grin] Just remember, you could always be replaced [Razz]

I get a fee!!!!!!!!!!!! [Eek!]

Understudy calls the Nice Man from the Insurance company - quoting policy numbers and the bit about "replacing like for like ..." - and is assured that the lights should arrive tomorrow and in the meantime, I'm sure that someone can rig up some spares. [Guessing that someone will be me then. *Sign* Back in a mo']

Understudy

--------------------
If we took a holiday
Just one day out of life

Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

- Posted      Profile for Equity Deputy   Email Equity Deputy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by chief stage manager:
reconsiders. . .. onstage actresses are in a higher pay grade than stage managers.

Confidential to chief stage manager:
1. Under Equity rules, *stage managers* are at a *higher* base pay - check your pay packet
2. Stage managers don't act. You are authorized to call the Understudy

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Posts: 33 | From: In a little box on your desk | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
chief stage manager

Nativity Play
# 3658

- Posted      Profile for chief stage manager   Email chief stage manager   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Confidential to chief stage manager:
1. Under Equity rules, *stage managers* are at a *higher* base pay - check your pay packet
2. Stage managers don't act. You are authorized to call the Understudy

Regarding point #1. Thank you, I have. Quite delightful news, actually.

Regarding point #2. I duly note this. Hoping Understudy's on-call hours will be more optimally aligned to onstage action than my two stage assistants and my first-aid person. Do I let them bleed til First-Aider arrives?

Respectfully, Chief Stage Manager.

--------------------
The original bessie rosebride.

Posts: 148 | From: stage left amongst the props | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Tour Manager

Nativity Play
# 3670

- Posted      Profile for Tour Manager   Email Tour Manager   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

[Sheep 3 looks adoringly at Understudy Lady.]

Baa. Baa.

I hate to mention this, but in addition to variations on "baa", this sheep has also been seen to go "plop, plop".

However, despite numerous antics and the passage of several scenes, it has not yet been seen to go "psssssssssssssssssss".

Speaking from experience of other unruly sheep on the tour bus...

You have been warned

--------------------
Let's get this show on the roaaaaaaaaaaaa- *boink* (Eutychus)

Posts: 46 | From: Magic Tour Bus | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

Deputy report:

Correction to report of Scene 4: 173 posts, 4 pages
Final on Scene 5:
Ran 13 Dec 20:00 - 13 Dec 12:00 [16 hr 0 min]
165 posts, 4 pages
19 Cast Members participated
injury to Angel 1 - knee grazed by sheep
No firearms use
Cast in order of appearance: Musical Director; Narrator; Evil Henchman; Joseph; Herod; Chief Stage Manager; Angel 1; Rudolph the Red-nosed Sheep; Virgin Mary; Stable Cat; Fairy Godmother; Sheep 3; Director; Jesus' Evil Twin; Tealady; Passer-by 3; Angel 3; Techie 1; Baby Jesus

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

Look you lot - I'm doing more than the average shepherd ever has in trying to catch that wretched sheep.

What is the going market rate for mutton?

--------------------

Fairy Godmother

Nativity Play
# 3695

Ok this is a formal protest on behalf of myself and A very naughty boy.

We have been working our backsides off trying to keep that play afloat tonight.

Just because most of the cast are drinking the night away somewhere in Manchester doesn't mean that those of us who happen to take pride in our thespian careers should carry the bozzy beggars.

We will be making representation to our unions - NUFF* and PMIP** - in the hope of a better rate of pay for weekend work, and a larger profile in the billing.

FG & AVNB

* National Union of Film Fairies
** Python Monty Institute of Performers

--------------------

Virgin Mary

Nativity Play
# 3653

*ahem* [Angel]

--------------------
(Smudgie)

A very naughty boy

Nativity Play
# 3677

- Posted      Profile for A very naughty boy   Author's homepage   Email A very naughty boy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Feeling left out Mary?

--------------------
Romanes Eunt Domus,
Brian.

[strathclydezero]

Posts: 92 | From: Somewhere else | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Virgin Mary

Nativity Play
# 3653

Chance would have been a fine thing tonight! [Roll Eyes] Still, what a team, eh?

--------------------
(Smudgie)

Virgin Mary

Nativity Play
# 3653

I think we were amazing. What talent, what improvisation, what a Skoda!

And all that without any musical accompaniment.

There's no need to go on strike. I understand we are to receive the Musical Director's wages for tonight to share between us. He's paid extortionately well and tonight just proved how well we can manage without him. I know he would want us to have it.

--------------------
(Smudgie)

Chief Wise Man

Nativity Play
# 3674

- Posted      Profile for Chief Wise Man   Author's homepage   Email Chief Wise Man   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I thought you all were boffo!

Bravo!
Kudos!
Well Done Donkey, BVM and Brian.

--------------------
incurablyGeeking westwardly; avatar following yonder star.

Posts: 87 | From: East of Yerushalayem; Ur mebbe... | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

Baaaaa.

--------------------
jlg the sheep

bee_of_good_cheer

Nativity Play
# 3672

- Posted      Profile for bee_of_good_cheer   Email bee_of_good_cheer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
kudos, sheep 3.

have a brownie, dear? [Yipee]

--------------------
how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? (ponders zephirine of the roses)

Posts: 39 | From: earth | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

[Offstage, Sheep 3 looks adoringly at bee_of_good_cheer and techie 1, and then promptly falls asleep.]

--------------------
jlg the sheep

bee_of_good_cheer

Nativity Play
# 3672

- Posted      Profile for bee_of_good_cheer   Email bee_of_good_cheer   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
plaits sheep3's fleece while she is sleeping. ties ends with cerulean ribbons and tiny jingle bells. leaves a baggie of timothy and sweet clover for sheep to dispense at her discretion.

--------------------
how many angels can dance on the head of a pin? (ponders zephirine of the roses)

Posts: 39 | From: earth | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Director

Nativity Play
# 3664

- Posted      Profile for Director   Author's homepage   Email Director   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
I think we were amazing. What talent, what improvisation, what a Skoda!

And all that without any musical accompaniment.

There's no need to go on strike. I understand we are to receive the Musical Director's wages for tonight to share between us. He's paid extortionately well and tonight just proved how well we can manage without him. I know he would want us to have it.

Ahem!

There was my little musical contribution, you know. I did try to get the Teletubbies, but they were already booked up. [Yipee]

Well done, though everyone. I'll be putting in my nominations for the awards asap. [Big Grin]

--------------------
Miffy

Posts: 109 | From: Her physiotherapist's couch | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

quote:

Is that what you know? You know wrong.

--------------------

Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

Ran 14 Dec 19:56 - 15 Dec 12:01 [16 hr 5 min]
243 posts, 5 pages
21 Cast Members participated
injury to A very naughty boy [Brian] - kicked by sheep
No firearms use
Cast in order of appearance: Musical Director; Narrator; Virgin Mary; Sheep 3; The Donkey; Jesus' Evil Twin; A very naughty boy; Angel 2; Tour manager; Fairy Godmother; Rudolph the Red-nosed Sheep; Even Lowlier Shepherd; Director; Baby Jesus; Chief Stage Manager; Chief Wise Man; The Cow; Passer-by 3; Angel 5; Techie 1; Joseph

We have now had appearances on the main stage from everyone whose sock number I know except General Dogsbody [splosh]; Black Angel [Peronel]; Peasant (3rd on the left) [Cliona]; Pontius Pilot [Simon] - who has appeared in the office, and your humble reporter (also in the office)

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Virgin Mary

Nativity Play
# 3653

I am extremely tired from all this thespianism, but at least I don't have a hangover [Big Grin]

--------------------
(Smudgie)

Musical Director

Nativity Play
# 3651

quote:
I am extremely tired from all this thespianism, but at least I don't have a hangover [Big Grin]

Yes, I'm glad I don't have a hangover as well. But I am ill *sympathetic awwwwww's* and very tired and only half way round my room (stripping wallpaper that is).

Now then, I would like to report to the Tealady and the Medic. I need some medicine or the Play may be without a Musical Director.

*da da daaaaaa*

--------------------

Sheep 3

Nativity Play
# 3663

[Sheep 3 awakes, notices her fleece feels odd, and gives herself a good shake, only to immediately stop in alarm at a sudden tinkling noise]

Baaaaa?

[Tries shaking again, and again stops to listen for the tinkling noise]

Baaaaaaaaaaaa.

[She slowly wanders off, moving in starts and stops, trying to understand this noise which is following her around]

Baa.

--------------------
jlg the sheep

Lowly Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3693

- Posted      Profile for Lowly Shepherd   Email Lowly Shepherd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
We will be making representation to our unions - NUFF* and PMIP** - in the hope of a better rate of pay for weekend work, and a larger profile in the billing.

FG & AVNB

* National Union of Film Fairies
** Python Monty Institute of Performers

PMIP. Didn't they used to be part of MPPI (Monty Python Performing Institute)?

Splitters!

--------------------
aka Busyknitter

Posts: 7 | From: On a lonely hillside | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

As Deputy In Real Live has Audition ^h^h^h^h job interview early in am, final report is likely to be late....

Deputy report:

Interim on Scene 7:
Ran 15 Dec 20:01 - 16 Dec 01:41 [5 hr 41 min]
239 posts, 5 pages
22 Cast Members participated
rumour of damage to cat [request to Jedi Knight to investigate same]
No firearms use
Cast list later....

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Stable Cat

Nativity Play
# 3657

hullo, lads, the cats human minder here again, no damage to my little darling, but you should check out that evil henchman, think somene slipped him some of that, um, whatsit, lds? in his tea. he seems to be hallucinating rather badly.

--------------------
nicolemrw says "meow!"

First-aider

Nativity Play
# 3665

- Posted      Profile for First-aider   Email First-aider   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
*dispenses Mr Men plasters and antiseptic in the appropriate places*

--------------------
(Quincy)

Posts: 8 | From: within reach of the crash cart | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Equity Deputy
Nativity Play
# 3673

Deputy report:

Scene 7 final:
Ran 15 Dec 20:01 - 16 Dec 11:59 [15 hr 58 min]
255 posts, 6 pages
29 Cast Members participated
Rumours of damage to Cat proved false
No firearms use (but display of weapons and implements of destruction)

Cast in order of appearance: Musical Director; Narrator; Sheep 3; Dragon; Wise Man 2; Stable Cat; Tour manager; Chief Wise Man; Rudolph the Red-nosed Sheep; Herod; Chief Stage Manager; Evil Henchman; Understudy; Jesus' Evil Twin; The Star in the East; Sheep 1; Chief Comic Shepherd; Wise Guy; Angel 3; Deputy Chief Shepherd; Passer-by 3; Angel 1; Jedi Knight; Angel 6; Phil the Wise Guy; Strings; Angel 5; Camel Driver; Spare Shepherd

Note: the following members of The Cast have not yet posted biographical notes in the Programme. As bio's provide another chance for stars to shine, I encourage those so minded to go to the Programme Thread

Lowly Stage Hand; Strings; Wise Man 2; First-aider; Gift of Gold; Dragon; Chief Wise Man; Wardrobe; Black Angel; A very naughty boy; St. Elizabeth; Peasant (3rd on the left); Even Lowlier Shepherd; Lowly Shepherd; Pontius Pilot; General Dogsbody; Jesus' Evil Twin; Wise Guy; The Star in the East; The Donkey

--------------------
@ @ @
'_\|/_
{___} Oh, no, not again!

Herod

Nativity Play
# 3649

- Posted      Profile for Herod   Author's homepage   Email Herod   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Call that a review?

Pah!

That critic wouldn't know a future OBE receiver if he came up and recited the complete works of Shakespeare at him.

[Recited with original spelling errors remaining intact, perchance?]

[ 17. December 2002, 13:42: Message edited by: Musical Director ]

--------------------
#I'm Herod the Great, I am, I am.#

Stoo

Posts: 159 | From: Palestine | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lowliest Shepherd

Nativity Play
# 3650

- Posted      Profile for Lowliest Shepherd   Email Lowliest Shepherd   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Right-o I am back from a break with soon to be Mrs Lowliest Shepherd [Smile] in Baltimore, so no PCs for the past 5-days.

However I have been practicing my lines for the shepherds glorious entrance and our dramatical stage appearance.

--------------------
Rob Miller - Ship's TULIP

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3 

Post new thread  New poll  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016