homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » Hell   » Nameless Bullying Episcopal Priest

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.    
Source: (consider it) Thread: Nameless Bullying Episcopal Priest
EricBonetti
Apprentice
# 18676

- Posted      Profile for EricBonetti   Author's homepage   Email EricBonetti   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Friends,

My family and I are being bullied by our Episcopal priest, [name witheld]after we complained about questionable HR, cash management, governance and financial reporting issues at our parish, [name and location TOTALLY withheld]

Specifically, [dickead priest] has instructed staff and lay volunteers to ostracize us, to remove us from parish records, and to misuse memorial funds given in memory of family members and friends.

Please visit my website [removed a series of links- K.A.]

No one should have to endure bullying by their clergyperson, under any circumstances.

[ 20. October 2016, 05:02: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
Eric

Posts: 2 | From: Virginia | Registered: Oct 2016  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
[HOST AXE RAISED]

Short answer, nope.

Long answer-- this is a discussion board, and we do not facilitate email campaigns against people.

A couple suggestions-- if you wish to advertise your website, put a link to it in your signature ( as per our advertising guidelines.) If you want support and shared experiences about pastoral abuse, you can start a thread in All Saints, or if you want to rant about The Church of Dickheads, you can do it here. For legal purposes, we have to ask you not to directly name identifiable individuals or refer to yet- to- be settled legal matters. We do not take chances with that sort of thing.

In the meantime, this thread is closed. If you wish to continue this as a rant, under the conditions I outlined, PM me for further assistance.

Kelly Alves
Interim Hell Host
[/HOSTING]

[ 20. October 2016, 05:03: Message edited by: Kelly Alves ]

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
First of all, a big shout out to the folk who PM'ed me that I neglected to shut the thread, second, a BIG thank you to the Hellions for resisting the urge to capitalize on my mistake.

THREAD REALLY CLOSED NOW AND I MEAN IT.

K.A.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016