homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Community discussion   » All Saints   » General goodbyes and RIPs (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: General goodbyes and RIPs
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
2016 was pretty toxic, public grief-wise. I figure we should just have a rolling thread of sorrow in 2017 (though not precluding individual threads too). So here, sadly we go ...

Farewell Peter Sarstedt and thanks for the poignant memories. [Tear]

[ 09. January 2017, 00:39: Message edited by: Zappa ]

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
It occurred to me when I heard of his death that for our generation (I'm in my mid-50s) many of the people whose music/acting/comedy/whatever*) punctuated our youth are now reaching the, shall we say, latter part of their lives.

It's rather depressing from any perspective - it kind of brings home one's own mortality.

* delete as appropriate

--------------------
I may not be on an island any more, but I'm still an islander.
alto n a soprano who can read music

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Sipech
Shipmate
# 16870

- Posted      Profile for Sipech   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Can one say RIP to a friendship? I've had a massive bust-up with the person who was my best friend and now it seems unlikely we'll ever speak again.

--------------------
I try to be self-deprecating; I'm just not very good at it.
Twitter: http://twitter.com/TheAlethiophile

Posts: 3791 | From: On the corporate ladder | Registered: Jan 2012  |  IP: Logged
Amanda B. Reckondwythe

Dressed for Church
# 5521

- Posted      Profile for Amanda B. Reckondwythe     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Sipech:
Can one say RIP to a friendship? I've had a massive bust-up with the person who was my best friend and now it seems unlikely we'll ever speak again.

Oh, golly, that happened to me too a couple of weeks ago. We were talking on the telephone, he took offense at something I said and hung up on me, and we haven't spoken since. I have a feeling we never will again.

--------------------
"I take prayer too seriously to use it as an excuse for avoiding work and responsibility." -- The Revd Martin Luther King Jr.

Posts: 10542 | From: The Great Southwest | Registered: Feb 2004  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And it's possible to have a friendship divorce, too--including ones that are so nasty that they do about as much damage as a nasty marital divorce. (YMMV, of course.)

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I wonder if this is the place for that. While I agree that a thread talking about long term break ups and personal bereavement may well be a good idea I think Zappa was trying to start a thread in Heaven for the public people we want to commemorate rather than having lots of short threads with just a few people posting.

If the later is the case it really needs to be tagged to the top otherwise it will keep sinking and disappearing.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Beenster
Shipmate
# 242

- Posted      Profile for Beenster   Email Beenster   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm another dipping in with the loss of a friendship. i feel so guilty as she carries the greatest of tragedies but we grew so terribly apart. I can only hope she is better off without me. The friendship had grown toxic, co-dependent or something and whilst there is no blame involved, I just hope we both grow - indeed i hope all of us who are sad from the parting of the ways of friends will grow.
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Jengie, we are considering a separate thread for friendships etc because we can see the grief when they break down.

However, please no more junior hosting like the end of your post . Thank you.

Lothlorien. AS Host

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I know he died in 2016, but I keep returning to Leonard Cohen. Everybody knows (youtube, worth it.

quote:
Everybody knows that the boat is leaking
Everybody knows that the captain lied
Everybody got this broken feeling
Like their father or their dog just died

My father's one eye sees cloudy so he doesn't read, he's so, so unsteady on his feet
he talks of Berlin in 1938 and Singapore in '42, and I think of taking him home and putting him in bed,
but and everybody else says "put him in a home instead"

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

- Posted      Profile for Piglet   Email Piglet   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Gentle Hostly Oink

The intention of this thread (as understood by the Hosts) was for (mostly) short tributes to (mostly) celebrities who have died, to avoid cluttering up the board with individual RIP threads.

It took a bit of a detour into the ending of friendships and relationships, and after some discussion Upstairs, it was decided that a dedicated thread for such discussions would maybe be a better idea.

Thank you.

Piglet, AS host

--------------------

Posts: 20272 | From: Fredericton, NB, on a rather larger piece of rock | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

As she doesn't really qualify for the Celebrity Death Pool, being (a) under 18 years old; and (b) a dog, I'd like to post a little tribute to Top Gear Dog, who graced our television screens for one of the series of Top Gear and died earlier this week.

RIP, TG. [Votive]

--------------------

Pangolin Guerre
Shipmate
# 18686

- Posted      Profile for Pangolin Guerre   Email Pangolin Guerre   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I started a thread, which has had only one response, but I feel that the woman deserves acknowledgement. Frances Carr, age 89, of Sabbathday Lake, Maine. She was one of the last three Shakers. As I said in the thread, we are witnessing the death of a language with which to speak to the divine. Her passing has occasioned great sadness for me.

She is in the valley of love and delight.

And, may we all, be turned 'round right.

Posts: 758 | From: 30 arpents de neige | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Farewell to Gordon Kaye. Rene Artois from 'Allo, 'allo. has died.

My family still has their favourite quotes from this and bring them out when appropriate. The show gave us much enjoyment and laughter.

[ 23. January 2017, 21:19: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
You have been watching...

[Votive]

Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pangolin Guerre:
I started a thread, which has had only one response, but I feel that the woman deserves acknowledgement. Frances Carr, age 89, of Sabbathday Lake, Maine. She was one of the last three Shakers. As I said in the thread, we are witnessing the death of a language with which to speak to the divine. Her passing has occasioned great sadness for me.

She is in the valley of love and delight.

And, may we all, be turned 'round right.

I saw that at the time and felt a strange sense of the loss of a dream ... perhaps a reminder to us all

--------------------

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Word is coming in that Mary Tyler Moore has died. I have very strong memories of my family sitting down to watch "The Mary Tyler Moore Show"--I always looked forward to the hat toss at the end of the opening titles. I also have very strong memories of the final show of the series. While a number of shows have done special "final episodes" to end their runs, MTM's finale was certainly one of the best. "It's a long way to Tipperary. It's a long way to go..." [Tear]

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have similar memories and when I visited Minneapolis for work, made sure I did the beret toss and had my picture taken at the statue. So very sad to read of her passing.

--------------------
Never will I leave you; never will I forsake you. Hebrews 13:5 NIV
We come from love, we return to love, and all around is love.
Lord, ease our burdens, give us peace and enable us to do your work. Tree Bee

Posts: 2579 | From: 21218 | Registered: Dec 2004  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Re Shakers:

Sorry to hear of her death. IIRC, that's the community that has taken in new Shakers--craftsmen, I think. I'm not sure how much of the rule they're following.

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

Here in NZ and OZ too to a lesser extent we are gutted by the loss of Murray Ball, creator of Footrot Flats. He has through his pen captured the heart 0of so much of kiwidom. One of our greatest national treasures: go well, in that paddock in the sky [Tear]

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

His drawings capture so much without needing many words. Alzheimer's is such a cruel disease for both families and patients.

--------------------

Tukai
Shipmate
# 12960

- Posted      Profile for Tukai   Email Tukai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
And a fond farewell to that old wild rocker Chuck Berry. What surprised me in the various obits was that despite his multiple brushes with the law in his younger days, his wife had stuck with him (and he with her) for over 60 years. So they must have been doing something right in the eyes of God, even if not in the eyes of "mainstream" WASP preachers of the 1950s.

--------------------
A government that panders to the worst instincts of its people degrades the whole country for years to come.

Posts: 594 | From: Oz | Registered: Sep 2007  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Another sad loss - though he was 86 - with the death of Colin Dexter, creator of Inspector Morse, that most cerebral of English detectives.

I've read the books, and seen the TV adaptations, and once, just once, I spotted the villain before Morse did..... [Eek!]

Morse, and Dexter, would, of course, have approved of my regular use of the Oxford comma...

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

- Posted      Profile for neandergirl   Email neandergirl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh no! [Votive]

--------------------

no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Betty Kennedy, who was on CBC's Front Page Challenge from 1962 to 1995 when it ended, died at 91. She was also appointed a senator later.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
neandergirl

Opposing the thumb
# 8916

My Grandfather thought very highly of her - and watched faithfully during his lifetime.

--------------------

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
John Noakes has died. He was one of my Blue Peter presenters.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Remember John Noakes joining the Valerie and Chris. He was like the new kid on the block and would get volunteered for all the daredevil stuff.

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
/tangent

Was it Christopher Trace who first gave us "And now for something completely different"?

tangent/

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
Piglet
Islander
# 11803

You mean it wasn't Monty Python??? [Confused]

--------------------

Latchkey Kid
Shipmate
# 12444

- Posted      Profile for Latchkey Kid   Author's homepage   Email Latchkey Kid   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Just rectifying the omission of John Clarke of fame from Fred Dagg to Clarke and Dawes who died in early April.

--------------------
'You must never give way for an answer. An answer is always the stretch of road that's behind you. Only a question can point the way forward.'
Mika; in Hello? Is Anybody There?, Jostein Gaardner

Posts: 2592 | From: The wizardest little town in Oz | Registered: Mar 2007  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

Oh yes, indeed [Tear]

--------------------

Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

- Posted      Profile for Bishops Finger   Email Bishops Finger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Farewell to Peter Sallis, 'Clegg' in Last of the Summer Wine, and the voice of Wallace in Wallace and Gromit, who has died at the great age of 96.

[Votive]

RIPARIG.

IJ

--------------------
Our words are giants when they do us an injury, and dwarfs when they do us a service. (Wilkie Collins)

Posts: 10151 | From: Behind The Wheel Again! | Registered: Jan 2004  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Sam Panopoulos, who invented the Hawaiian pizza, has died aged 83.

Here is the obituary from the BBC.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Dark Knight

Super Zero
# 9415

- Posted      Profile for Dark Knight   Email Dark Knight   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Chris Cornell died weeks ago, and I still can't come to terms with it.
Probably not a coincidence that my second cousin died years before her time around the same time. Rest in Peace, Debbie. [Votive]

--------------------
So don't ever call me lucky
You don't know what I done, what it was, who I lost, or what it cost me
- A B Original: I C U

----
Love is as strong as death (Song of Solomon 8:6).

Posts: 2958 | From: Beyond the Yellow Brick Road | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

RIP Helmut Kohl, at the age of 87, former German Chancellor, and architect of German reunification.

Also RIP +Geoffrey Rowell, formerly of the C of E's Diocese of Europe, a good friend of Our Place's sacristan.

Kohl and Rowell, in different ways, could be classed as 'great Europeans'.

IJ

--------------------

Nicolemr
Shipmate
# 28

- Posted      Profile for Nicolemr   Author's homepage   Email Nicolemr   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Adam West, the original TV Batman.

--------------------
On pilgrimage in the endless realms of Cyberia, currently traveling by ship. Now with live journal!

Posts: 11803 | From: New York City "The City Carries On" | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Here is an exceptionally cool commemoration of Adam West.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Nicolemr:
I'm surprised no one has mentioned Adam West, the original TV Batman.

Check the Circus Celebrity Death Pool.

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Otto Warmbier, the American just released from a North Korean prison, has died. His parents say he seemed to know he was home and was at peace.

[Votive]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Bishops Finger
Shipmate
# 5430

Farewell, too, to another author:

Michael Bond, the creator of beloved children's character Paddington Bear, has died at the age of 91.

A shame he never seems to have received an award for Services to Marmalade....

IJ

--------------------

Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Many years ago I was 21 years old, had just finished college, and had no job prospects. The only serious boyfriend I had ever had had just dumped me. Life was pretty bleak. I couldn't concentrate on any serious reading (I couldn't afford a television). I discovered Paddington Bear in a book shop. He and P.G. Wodehouse got me through those rough times.

Thank you, Mr. Bond.
[Overused]

Rest in peace.
[Votive]

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

[Tear]

--------------------

Piglet
Islander
# 11803

RIP. As I said on the Circus thread, he created a very lovable little bear. [Tear]

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

I have been wondering how to post this for a day or so since the death of a beloved indigenous brother strongly connected to music.. It is the custom not to refer to those deceased by name, nor to post images or sound. Some TV programs here have warnings at the beginning so as not to give offence.

Today I saw elsewhere that the custom is to refer to such as Yaku-miriw, that is without name, so travel well.

He had an honorary doctorate bestowed on hiim for his music. Blind from birth, he brought pleasure to many and raised the understanding of many of us of indigeneous issues. Gone too young from causes which would have been avoided or treated properly had he been born in a major city.

Travel well.

--------------------

Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

If others wish to comment on his death, please do not mention his name.

Thank you.

Lothlorien, AS Host.

--------------------

Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Loth, just a question - is referring to someone by name after death not allowed at all or is it just the recently dead?

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

Huia, I think it must be for all time as programs mention it at start and the people are gone years before. I thought most people knew of it here, but I see his name in print etc.

I will ask someone in family with Masters degree in Indigenous Social Poliices. Perhaps more accurate than my knowledge.

Edited to add: It seems that offence is given by naming not only to the deceased but also to living .

[ 28. July 2017, 00:36: Message edited by: Lothlorien ]

--------------------

Baptist Trainfan
Shipmate
# 15128

- Posted      Profile for Baptist Trainfan   Email Baptist Trainfan   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Piglet:
RIP. As I said on the Circus thread, he created a very lovable little bear. [Tear]

I don't know how many of you saw the gorgeous little cartoon in "Private Eye" which shows Michael Bond standing at the pearly gates, hand in hand with Paddington who is saying to St. Peter, "Please look after this author". (I tried to post a link but it didn't work).

In the latest issue, a Vicar has written a letter stating that in the best theological circles, it is well-known that marmalade is served in heaven.

It must surely be Wilkin's "Tawny" which surpasses all others (eat your heart out, Oxford and Dundee!)

[ 28. July 2017, 07:18: Message edited by: Baptist Trainfan ]

Posts: 9750 | From: The other side of the Severn | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Huia
Shipmate
# 3473

- Posted      Profile for Huia   Email Huia   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thanks Lothlorien, I know nothing about indigenous Australian culture. I would really hate to do/say something disrespectful through ignorance.

Huia

--------------------
Charity gives food from the table, Justice gives a place at the table.

Posts: 10382 | From: Te Wai Pounamu | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
MaryLouise
Shipmate
# 18697

- Posted      Profile for MaryLouise   Author's homepage   Email MaryLouise   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I had no idea and this kind of reminder is helpful on an international forum.Thanks, Lothlorien. His music is extraordinary, so melodic and haunting.

--------------------
“As regards plots I find real life no help at all. Real life seems to have no plots.”

-- Ivy Compton-Burnett

Posts: 646 | From: Cape Town | Registered: Nov 2016  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016