homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Hosts & Grandees - gifts of appreciation (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Hosts & Grandees - gifts of appreciation
Japes

Shipmate
# 5358

- Posted      Profile for Japes   Email Japes   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Paschal Penguin is off for a well earned rest, Secret Santa is beginning to wonder when it will be time to think about moving again, but before he can do so, it's time to turn our attention to other matters.

These boards run smoothly thanks to the voluntary efforts of a relatively small group of people.. These people don’t get paid for their work, but every so often there is a thread which tries to organise shipmates into sending a sign of their appreciation to the hosts on behalf of all shipmates. Traditionally that was chocolate but in this there is no reason to be traditional!

We generally aim to keep to the same limits as the Secret Santa / Paschal Penguin threads - so we advise not spending more than £5.00 [UK money] or local equivalent. (Also bear in mind posting costs - you can save a lot if posting abroad by internet ordering from a business based in the destination country.)

Hosts and Admins opt into the thread - just like Secret Santa - and will add any important info, eg allergy to chocolate or nuts etc + plus what country they are in. This thread is for the public board's crew who have been serving over the past year, but if you are on a private board there is nothing to stop you organising a treat for your host on that board!

Senders are shipmates who choose to opt in - please say in your post if you are able to send to a different country - and give an idea where you are based. I am sorry, but you can't specify a specific person to send to. When people have signed up I will match names - check the matches with the H&As (they have to be happy to give out their address to the proposed sender) - then I will put the match list on the thread. After that it is up to sender and sendee to contact each other via pm re address and so on.

I would be particularly grateful if one or two shipmates would offer to be reserve senders to cover for sender shipmates where real life intervenes and so held back from the first two allocations.

Allocation and other bits and pieces

There is no guarantee I will be able to allocate a recipient to you but as this year hosts and grandees have agreed to receive from more than one person there is a better chance. I will start the allocation process next weekend, (I'm not around all this week, but will keep an eye on the thread from a distance) but as has been done in previous years I will have second and third allocations. Please don't think if you are not allocated immediately that you will not be. I will do my best to allocate senders to recipients.

I will pm the recipients with their suggested sender and post a list on the thread. I will only reveal the allocation if the sender is approved so even with the first round of allocations there may be several bouts. I will allocate a single sender to a recipient in the first round. All senders, please pm their recipient, asking for address etc. Second allocation will take place about a fortnight later. In this I will allocate any extra senders, except reserve senders, to recipients who have been already allocated and are willing to receive more.

Would H&As please post here when they receive their goodies, so I know who still has to receive. Around the end of August, I will see the state of the thread and check what is happening with recipients who have not received. Then I will make a final allocation using any unallocated senders including the reserves. The thread should be finished by the end of September.

Thanks to Jengie Jon who has organised this in previous years, and whose text this mostly is!

Now I have said that, let the fun commence!

--------------------
Blog may or may not be of any interest.

Posts: 2013 | From: Somewhere in the middle | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If I go first, does that mean I get all the chocolate? [Cool]

Cream Tealand is in the UK, and I'm happy to be in receipt of any ordinary chocolate (although I also have a penchant for Cadbury's fingers of Fudge - there, my secret is out!)

But I hate the word 'Grandee' (there will be a penalty of double chocolate rations on anyone who uses it in my hearing, so be warned.....)

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Please don't count me in - I live so far away from anyone else that the postage is prohibitive and anyway I am allergic to all things chocolate - much to my regret.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Hi, my name is Kelly.

I like milk chocolate, caramel, toffee, and most nuts except walnuts.

I also desire world peace.

Thank you.

--------------------
I cannot expect people to believe “
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”
Kelly Alves, somewhere around 2003.

Posts: 35076 | From: Pura Californiana | Registered: Mar 2002  |  IP: Logged
St Everild
Shipmate
# 3626

- Posted      Profile for St Everild   Email St Everild   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll send as a first or a reserve...the Hosts do a fabulous job of making this an on-line community I like being part of!
Posts: 1782 | From: Bethnei | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
North East Quine

Curious beastie
# 13049

- Posted      Profile for North East Quine   Email North East Quine   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll send. I can offer either chocolate or a miniature of the local whisky.

[ 01. July 2012, 15:56: Message edited by: North East Quine ]

Posts: 6414 | From: North East Scotland | Registered: Oct 2007  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
If there is non-chocolate on offer, I'm happy to receive.

(Not that I don't like chocolate. That's the problem).

I am in Scotland.

Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would like to be a sender, please.

I am in UK.

M.

Oops, should have added I am willing to send anywhere in the world, even to Wodders, if he can be persuaded to change his mind about joining in.

[ 01. July 2012, 16:21: Message edited by: M. ]

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My Name is PeteC
I live in the Frozen (well not right now, it ain't) North.

I don't like sweets and I am lactose-intolerant.

Be creative, you fluffy bunnies!

[Devil]

--------------------
Even more so than I was before

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Meg the Red
Shipmate
# 11838

- Posted      Profile for Meg the Red   Email Meg the Red   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'd like to join in as well please - I'll gladly send anywhere.

--------------------
Chocoholic Canuckistani Cyclopath

Posts: 1126 | From: Rat Creek | Registered: Sep 2006  |  IP: Logged
Ariston
Insane Unicorn
# 10894

- Posted      Profile for Ariston   Author's homepage   Email Ariston   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh! Me! Mememememememeeeeee!!!!

I like everything (well, everything people like, plus a few other things), and will take most anything. The heat can be a problem for chocolates under a certain cacao content, so, strangely enough, I can only take the good stuff.

Oh, and I live in the States. The hot part.

--------------------
“Therefore, let it be explained that nowhere are the proprieties quite so strictly enforced as in men’s colleges that invite young women guests, especially over-night visitors in the fraternity houses.” Emily Post, 1937.

Posts: 6849 | From: The People's Republic of Balcones | Registered: Jan 2006  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pleased to be a sender - anywhere.

[Smile]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I can send - in the UK, but will send anywhere.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Jack the Lass

Ship's airhead
# 3415

- Posted      Profile for Jack the Lass   Author's homepage   Email Jack the Lass   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm UK-based, happy to send anywhere though, or to be a reserve.

--------------------
"My body is a temple - it's big and doesn't move." (Jo Brand)
wiblog blipfoto blog

Posts: 5767 | From: the land of the deep-fried Mars Bar | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
Smudgie

Ship's Barnacle
# 2716

- Posted      Profile for Smudgie   Email Smudgie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Also UK based and more than appreciative that the hosts and admins make it possible for me to fritter far too much time away on a well run ship instead of doing the washing up [Big Grin] So happy to send anywhere. Please sign me up.

--------------------
Miss you, Erin.

Posts: 14382 | From: Under the duvet | Registered: Apr 2002  |  IP: Logged
Deputy Verger
Shipmate
# 15876

- Posted      Profile for Deputy Verger   Email Deputy Verger   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am happy to show my appreciation - even to humble people who think they live on the other side of the world. I live in the centre of the centre of the universe (ie London) and can be first and/or reserve.
Posts: 475 | From: London | Registered: Sep 2010  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I am a UK-based British chocaholic, especially fond of low coco content milk chocolate. (I know, I'm passed saving.)

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Give me my chocolate.

GIVE ME MY CHOCOLATE.

GIVE ME MY CHOCOCLATE.

Please.

[ 01. July 2012, 20:12: Message edited by: RooK ]

Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Doublethink.
Ship's Foolwise Unperson
# 1984

- Posted      Profile for Doublethink.   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
He so excited he can't spell it !

--------------------
All political thinking for years past has been vitiated in the same way. People can foresee the future only when it coincides with their own wishes, and the most grossly obvious facts can be ignored when they are unwelcome. George Orwell

Posts: 19219 | From: Erehwon | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy to send anything anywhere.

Q. in the UK

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
Mrs Shrew

Ship's Mother
# 8635

- Posted      Profile for Mrs Shrew   Author's homepage   Email Mrs Shrew   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm very grateful to all the wonderful people who work to make the ship what it is.
I'm UK based, but very happy to send anywhere in the world, and chocolate or non-food-based as wanted.

--------------------
"The goal of life is not to make other people in your own image, it is to understand that they, too, are in God's image" (Orfeo)
Was "mummyfrances".

Posts: 703 | From: York, England | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged
Full Circle
Shipmate
# 15398

- Posted      Profile for Full Circle     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy to send chocolate - UK based but willing to post further afield

--------------------
Beware the monocausal fallacy (Anon)

Posts: 232 | From: UK | Registered: Jan 2010  |  IP: Logged
Mamacita

Lakefront liberal
# 3659

- Posted      Profile for Mamacita   Email Mamacita   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I would love to receive some chocolate, or whatever the sender likes. I'm not finicky, I just like presents. I'm in the US, in the middle part.

It's hot as blazes here at the moment, but I have been known to eat melted and recongealed chocolate with a spoon.

--------------------
Do not be daunted by the enormity of the world’s grief. Do justly, now. Love mercy, now. Walk humbly, now. You are not obligated to complete the work, but neither are you free to abandon it.

Posts: 20761 | From: where the purple line ends | Registered: Dec 2002  |  IP: Logged
jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
[Big Grin] I love this time of year!

I live in Florida, and love dark (really dark) chocolate, crystallized ginger, favorite local treats of the Sender (remembering Granny Sookers...yum!)...Oh, I like just about anything!

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I live in the US, and I would like to receive non-food item that has some special connection with the place where the sender lives. comet sent me stuff from Alaska years ago, and I still enjoy it. Food gets eaten and forgotten.

However, there is something much more important than what is sent to me. AFAIK pease has never been on the receiving end of goodies, and God knows the ship owes him a lot. If he's interested, he should definitely be included.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Zappa
Ship's Wake
# 8433

- Posted      Profile for Zappa   Email Zappa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'll fight off the local crocodiles to claim chocolate ... any form, any flavour, any time.

Gratitude on application.

--------------------
shameless self promotion - because I think it's worth it
and mayhap this too: http://broken-moments.blogspot.co.nz/

Posts: 18917 | From: "Central" is all they call it | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

- Posted      Profile for Uncle Pete     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Pease! Pease! PEASE!

(the only person left who understands how the Board function technically)

Thanks for reminding us, Moo.

--------------------

Posts: 20466 | From: No longer where I was | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Ferijen
Shipmate
# 4719

- Posted      Profile for Ferijen   Email Ferijen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy to send anywhere [Smile]
Posts: 3259 | From: UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

- Posted      Profile for Kelly Alves   Email Kelly Alves   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by PeteC:
Pease! Pease! PEASE!

(the only person left who understands how the Board function technically)

Thanks for reminding us, Moo.

Oh, dear God, yes, keep him happy.

--------------------
Jesus loves me, this I know” of they don’t believe “Kelly loves me, this I know.”

Jengie jon

Semper Reformanda
# 273

- Posted      Profile for Jengie jon   Author's homepage   Email Jengie jon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When asked who are Grandees I normally have gone off this list and yes Pease is there. So he has definitely been included in those who could apply in the past.

Jengie

--------------------
"To violate a persons ability to distinguish fact from fantasy is the epistemological equivalent of rape." Noretta Koertge

Back to my blog

Posts: 20894 | From: city of steel, butterflies and rainbows | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Kelly Alves

Bunny with an axe
# 2522

Oh, are we including the editors?

--------------------

Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
Give me my chocolate.

GIVE ME MY CHOCOLATE.

GIVE ME MY CHOCOCLATE.

Please.

Tut, tut, RooK - think of the starving children in Africa.
(Chorister hands RooK a carrot stick and tells him to be grateful).

Meanwhile, Editors? Never heard of 'em.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Earwig

Pincered Beastie
# 12057

- Posted      Profile for Earwig   Author's homepage   Email Earwig   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in the UK, and I'm happy to post edible or non-edible goodies to anywhere in the world.
Posts: 3120 | From: Yorkshire | Registered: Nov 2006  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy to send anything anywhere in the world.
Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Beethoven

Ship's deaf genius
# 114

- Posted      Profile for Beethoven   Email Beethoven   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm in the UK, and happy to send anything. I know I've not been around here much for the past few years, but am happy to be back now. [Smile]

--------------------
Who wants to be a rock anyway?

toujours gai!

Posts: 1309 | From: Here (and occasionally there) | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
BessLane
Shipmate
# 15176

- Posted      Profile for BessLane   Email BessLane   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh, I loved doing this last year. [Yipee]
Everyone who volunteers their time to keeping these boards running as smoothly as they do deserves to be showered with thanks, chocolate, and gifts. I'm in the US but will send to anyone, anywhere.

--------------------
It's all on me and I won't tell it.
formerly BessHiggs

Posts: 1388 | From: Yorkville, TN | Registered: Sep 2009  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:

If they want to join in, they will post. In the meantime, Kelly, learn to share. [Big Grin]

--------------------

daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Happy to send anything anywhere
Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
Uncle Pete

Loyaute me lie
# 10422

Just adding up all the people I know here.

Yep, that'll keep the Canadian post office going for another year. [Big Grin]

--------------------

Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Ah, my favourite thread rears its head once more. And after so much time and effort was put into the OP, how could I not take part?

I'm in the UK, I love chocolate, and I wish to receive as much of the stuff through the post as I can. Milk, dark, white - I love 'em all.

I also love scotch and chillis. Make of that what you will.

No nuts though. Seriously. I'm OK with "may contain traces", but not with actual nut bits messing up my choccies.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Incidentally, people who Host two different boards get twice the amount of chocolate, right?

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

- Posted      Profile for kingsfold   Email kingsfold   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
posted by Marvin the Martian:
I'm in the UK, I love chocolate, and I wish to receive as much of the stuff through the post as I can. Milk, dark, white - I love 'em all.

I also love scotch and chillis. Make of that what you will

Sounds like Marv is up for dark chocolate with chilli then.... [Big Grin]

(oh by the way Japes, I'm UK based)

[ 02. July 2012, 13:52: Message edited by: kingsfold ]

Posts: 4473 | From: land of the wee midgie | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Tubbs

Miss Congeniality
# 440

- Posted      Profile for Tubbs   Author's homepage   Email Tubbs   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Thank you Japes. Count me in. I'm happy to receive whatever chocolate or other goodies - like something connected to where the sendee lives.

I am allegic to oranges - and in case you decide to go savoury - mushrooms.

[ETA: I'm in the UK]

Tubbs

[ 02. July 2012, 13:57: Message edited by: Tubbs ]

--------------------
"It's better to keep your mouth shut and be thought a fool than open it up and remove all doubt" - Dennis Thatcher. My blog. Decide for yourself which I am

Posts: 12701 | From: Someplace strange | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
CHOCOCOCOCLATE!!!
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
kingsfold

Shipmate
# 1726

Is this this the SoF equivalent of Pavlov's dog? Someone mentions hosts & chocolate, and RooK starts foaming at the mouth?
Gwai
Shipmate
# 11076

- Posted      Profile for Gwai   Email Gwai   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I love chocolate and I love these boards where crazy people are so kind as to send chocolate to hosts etc. Also love that I FINALLY have internet. A freelancer with her own business is NOT the right person to be without internet for weeks.

(Can't believe I must have been a host for well over a year now, because I had been a host for a couple months when the last of these threads started.)

No peanuts* please, and salty chocolate or way fruity chocolate will probably become the property of Bullfrog, but otherwise light, dark, etc. everything is wonderful.

*Traces are fine and all other nuts are delectable

--------------------
A master of men was the Goodly Fere,
A mate of the wind and sea.
If they think they ha’ slain our Goodly Fere
They are fools eternally.

Posts: 11914 | From: Chicago | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Kelly Alves:

I once sent Erin See's chocolate. You couldn't get more grandee than her. [Tear]

And, yes, I volunteer for gifty duty, in deep gratitude. In North America, please.

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
ecumaniac

Ship's whipping girl
# 376

- Posted      Profile for ecumaniac   Author's homepage   Email ecumaniac   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I will send. Prefer UK or EU

--------------------
it's a secret club for people with a knitting addiction, hiding under the cloak of BDSM - Catrine

Posts: 2901 | From: Cambridge | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
ThunderBunk

Stone cold idiot
# 15579

- Posted      Profile for ThunderBunk   Email ThunderBunk   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh go on then. Providing the nominated grandee doesn't mind receiving it around the same time as your secret Santa.....

Will send where needed, but if it happened to be UK or EU I wouldn't be devastated.

--------------------
Currently mostly furious, and occasionally foolish. Normal service may resume eventually. Or it may not. And remember children, "feiern ist wichtig".

Foolish, potentially deranged witterings

Posts: 2208 | From: Norwich | Registered: Apr 2010  |  IP: Logged
Liberty

ship's football fanatic
# 713

- Posted      Profile for Liberty   Email Liberty   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I will send goodies (food based or otherwise) to someone in the USA (except not to Imaginary Friend: I don't want him to get the wrong idea and think I tolerate his existence. Plus the postage would be prohibitive.). [Big Grin]

--------------------
"I'ma be what I set out to be, without a doubt, undoubtedly"

Posts: 1879 | From: SW2 to 20009 | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4  5 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016