homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools

Post new thread  Post a reply
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   »   » Oblivion   » Unexpected Compensations of Ageing (Page 1)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Source: (consider it) Thread: Unexpected Compensations of Ageing
M.
Ship's Spare Part
# 3291

- Posted      Profile for M.   Email M.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As a (very) fully paid up member of the Middle Aged, * am discovering a delightful ability to tell off random strangers in the street.

* thought of this earlier on, when * suggested to a young lad (about 15 or 16, * suppose, with a gaggle of friends around him) that he should really pick up that pop bottle he'd just dropped. Apparently, it wasn't his fault, but he acquiesced. * don't know whether he dropped it around the corner or not, but at least his friends were vocal in their support of me, which was nice.

Anyway, it made me remember that a few days ago, * 'd told off a trainer and the person she was training in St James's Park. They were doing step ups onto a park bench and * told them they were being very unfair, as people had to sit there. They were older, and argued. But stopped, at least until * was out of sight.

* would never have done this a few years ago, * 'd have just looked daggers and tutted loudly. * think * 'm going to love being a grumpy old woman/interfering old biddy. * might get myself a stick to shake.

What other compensations of ageing have Shippies found?

M.

[ 21. September 2014, 08:06: Message edited by: Firenze ]

Posts: 2303 | From: Lurking in Surrey | Registered: Sep 2002  |  IP: Logged
Chocoholic
Shipmate
# 4655

- Posted      Profile for Chocoholic     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Oh I am so becoming at Grumpy Old Woman.

Being happy with a cup of tea and a good tv drama in the evenings.

Posts: 773 | From: London | Registered: Jun 2003  |  IP: Logged
Lyda*Rose

Ship's broken porthole
# 4544

- Posted      Profile for Lyda*Rose   Email Lyda*Rose   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I always ask for a senior discount at movie theaters (even though only some are for 55+, others are for 60+, or 62+; no one dares ID me). Sometimes sweet, young people take one look at my un-dyed, gray locks and just give me a discount. I save on hair-dye, too. [Two face]

--------------------
"Dear God, whose name I do not know - thank you for my life. I forgot how BIG... thank you. Thank you for my life." ~from Joe Vs the Volcano

Posts: 21377 | From: CA | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Adeodatus
Shipmate
# 4992

- Posted      Profile for Adeodatus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Slippers. If you have any vestige of youth, people roll their eyes and use things like "fogey" if you wear slippers. But when by common consensus you're well into middle age, nobody minds. It even becomes expected.

--------------------
"What is broken, repair with gold."

Posts: 9779 | From: Manchester | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged
Pyx_e

Quixotic Tilter
# 57

- Posted      Profile for Pyx_e     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I have finally gone bald enough to buzz cut my hair. No more brushes and worries about it not looking right.

Also my usual patronising attitude seems to be accepted more as I get older.

I seem to have more money because I spend less on stupid shit (which is "bad for me" supposedly) , which is nice too.

I am less scared which may be greater faith or early onset confusedness.

--------------------
It is better to be Kind than right.

Posts: 9778 | From: The Dark Tower | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Horseman Bree
Shipmate
# 5290

- Posted      Profile for Horseman Bree   Email Horseman Bree   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
A wee bit past Middle Age myself, but still, it is nice that a lot of stuff (liturgical details, meetings, dressing "up" for things...) simply matter less than they did (if they matter at all)

Oh, and, yes, the crusty old fogey look can still intimidate many.

--------------------
It's Not That Simple

Posts: 5372 | From: more herring choker than bluenose | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I no longer wear tight jeans. Now I can wear pants that have stretch woven in.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
(My wife still wears tight jeans, but then she's younger than me and losing weight.)

I no longer desire to have the fastest car in the neighbourhood: I am satisfied with an unturbocharged Ford Focus, though it is a manual which keeps it fun.

I think white hair makes my pupils respect me more than they did when I was younger. They like my stories. Pupils from other classes stop running when I tell them to slow down on the pavement.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer
Writing is currently my hobby, not yet my profession.

Posts: 30517 | From: White Hart Lane | Registered: Oct 2002  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Apparently wearing shirts and neckties that clash are my style now, and less subject to criticism. No more Mr. Beige Man. All that and cardigans. I can wear cardigans with allegedly unmatched shirts and floral print ties.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
No more ties. I went to a funeral the other day, and almost wore one, but recovered my senses just in time. I was not alone. I'm not planning to wear one to my own funeral, either.

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 905 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Several years ago our local Shakespeare company did "Richard III." I met the actor who was to play the title role at a party and told him he was too cute for the part. I never could have said that had I not been old enough to be his mother.

(The director felt the same way and "uglied him up" for the part.)

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

- Posted      Profile for Sir Kevin   Author's homepage   Email Sir Kevin   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Stercus Tauri:
No more ties. I went to a funeral the other day...

Me neither! I did not wear a tie to either of my parents' burials though I got roped into wearing one briefly in the Irish choir we sing in a few years later; it won't happen again!

I have an excellent supply of golf shirts.

--------------------
If you board the wrong train, it is no use running along the corridor in the other direction Dietrich Bonhoeffer

Ad Orientem
Shipmate
# 17574

- Posted      Profile for Ad Orientem     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
When does middle-age start? 30? 40? Or just when your midlife crisis starts? I've been in midlife crisis since thirty, which was nearly 9 years ago. Thankfully I haven't grown a ponytail, got an earring or bought a Harley Davidson yet. One thing I have noticed is that as I've got older I prefer a nice comfy pub to a loud nightclub, though I still occassionally go to the latter.
Posts: 2606 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Watching the birds on the feeder, I remember my Mum loving doing this - now I am just the same. I could watch them all day.

I find I'm far more settled too since I was spayed about 5 years ago. I wish I'd been done 20 years earlier! [Big Grin]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Kitten
Shipmate
# 1179

- Posted      Profile for Kitten   Email Kitten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
My main compensation for aging is my grandsons

--------------------
Maius intra qua extra

Never accept a ride from a stranger, unless they are in a big blue box

Posts: 2330 | From: Carmarthenshire | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
la vie en rouge
Parisienne
# 10688

- Posted      Profile for la vie en rouge     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adeodatus:
Slippers. If you have any vestige of youth, people roll their eyes and use things like "fogey" if you wear slippers. But when by common consensus you're well into middle age, nobody minds. It even becomes expected.

<tangent> Slippers aren’t only for old people round my way. In places where everyone lives in apartments, they’re a kindness to the downstairs neighbours. </tangent>

--------------------
Rent my holiday home in the South of France

Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I still walk around barefoot. Or sock footed. (I haven't seen slippers I like for ages. Grecian leather ones.)

[ 04. September 2014, 09:08: Message edited by: Penny S ]

Jen.

Godless Liberal
# 3131

- Posted      Profile for Jen.   Email Jen.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm 32 and the thing I like about getting older is that I care less. Everyone else is going out and I'm not? I don't care. It's 9pm and I want to go to bed with a book? I don't care. I know who I am now and whilst definitely not perfect, I'm alright at times!

I also tell youths off in the street for littering or being generally antisocial and at the train station if they're doing something stupid (I was particularly proud of the graphic talk I gave a couple of lads sat with their legs dangling over the train platform).

I think all this kicked in around the age of 30.

Jen

--------------------
Was Jenny Ann, but fancied being more minimal.

Posts: 5318 | From: Manchester, England | Registered: Aug 2002  |  IP: Logged
blackbeard
Ship's Pirate
# 10848

- Posted      Profile for blackbeard   Email blackbeard   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by M.:
.....What other compensations of ageing have Shippies found?

M.

No idea. I will tell you when I get old.
Blackbeard, threescore and ten +1

Posts: 823 | From: Hampshire, UK | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged
quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I'm 68 and I care thunderingly less about tons of things. It still catches me by surprise. I'm not interested in celebs, or politicians, or novels.

I find the newspapers incredibly boring.

Anyway, I could go on, but this is a great compensation.

--------------------
I can't talk to you today; I talked to two people yesterday.

Posts: 9878 | From: UK | Registered: Oct 2011  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've been doing Mad Old Bat for years - wear what you like, say what you like, dye your hair any colour, talk to strangers all the time, go to bed/get up when you feel like it, do what you please in between.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

- Posted      Profile for quetzalcoatl   Email quetzalcoatl   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Yes, I forgot talking to strangers. I am a loquacious old git; I talk to birds, cats and insects as well, and bloody hell, they talk back.

--------------------

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I definitely love getting older! Turning sixty eight months ago felt very liberating. However, I'm still younger than most of my choir members. I get called "Young'un" frequently!

The ability to speak up about things that bother me is a lovely and welcomed new ability.

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
leo
Shipmate
# 1458

- Posted      Profile for leo   Author's homepage   Email leo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Free bus travel.

Not having to wear a suit to work every day.

rarely having to use an alarm clock.

--------------------
My Jewish-positive lectionary blog is at http://recognisingjewishrootsinthelectionary.wordpress.com/
My reviews at http://layreadersbookreviews.wordpress.com

Posts: 23198 | From: Bristol | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sioni Sais
Shipmate
# 5713

- Posted      Profile for Sioni Sais   Email Sioni Sais   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Ad Orientem:
When does middle-age start? 30? 40? Or just when your midlife crisis starts? I've been in midlife crisis since thirty, which was nearly 9 years ago. Thankfully I haven't grown a ponytail, got an earring or bought a Harley Davidson yet. One thing I have noticed is that as I've got older I prefer a nice comfy pub to a loud nightclub, though I still occassionally go to the latter.

It hit me when I watched my son get married. I was 47, which must count as arrested development.

I went through the ponytail'n'Harley phase in my early thirties but did nothing about either, hence I'm still here.

--------------------
"He isn't Doctor Who, he's The Doctor"

(Paul Sinha, BBC)

Posts: 24276 | From: Newport, Wales | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged
quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

Not being afraid of death.

--------------------

daisydaisy
Shipmate
# 12167

- Posted      Profile for daisydaisy   Email daisydaisy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
People offering me a seat on the tube.... and being thankful.
Posts: 3184 | From: southern uk | Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged
itsarumdo
Shipmate
# 18174

- Posted      Profile for itsarumdo     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Growing Old Disgracefully

--------------------
"Iti sapis potanda tinone" Lycophron

Posts: 994 | From: Planet Zog | Registered: Jul 2014  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I retired at 48 and have gradually been getting ever since. I spent a lot of my life pre-retirement campaigning for this or for that - all important stuff but I don't do it any more and I don't feel guilty at all. I still hold views but I'm not staffing the barricades any more. It's brilliant.

I no longer give a toss about other's opinions of me, I know who I am and most of the time I quite like myself. Funnily enough more people seem to like me more now as well.

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Pomona
Shipmate
# 17175

- Posted      Profile for Pomona   Email Pomona   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Adeodatus:

Maybe this is more a middle-aged man thing? Women's clothing shops are full of slippers, especially in winter. All young women I know, including myself, wear slippers.

I'm 25 and happily tell people off in public.

--------------------
Consider the work of God: Who is able to straighten what he has bent? [Ecclesiastes 7:13]

Posts: 5319 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2012  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by quetzalcoatl:
Yes, I forgot talking to strangers. I am a loquacious old git; I talk to birds, cats and insects as well, and bloody hell, they talk back.

So am I. Loquacious. I've not talked to insects however, except profanely. They don't talk back because I kills 'em slap.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

quote:
One thing I have noticed is that as I've got older I prefer a nice comfy pub to a loud nightclub, though I still occassionally go to the latter.

I am much the same: most nightclubs seem to cater to undergraduates who drink vodka or beer-flavoured water!

We have two good pubs walking distance from the house. One has music four nights a week. Sometimes it's rock and roll.

--------------------

balaam

Making an ass of myself
# 4543

- Posted      Profile for balaam   Author's homepage   Email balaam   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Jenny Ann:
I'm 32 and the thing I like about getting older is that I care less. Everyone else is going out and I'm not? I don't care. It's 9pm and I want to go to bed with a book? I don't care. I know who I am now and whilst definitely not perfect, I'm alright at times!

I think all this kicked in around the age of 30.

Jen

That is why the partying travel agent was Club 18 30.

After that you are ancient.

(I'm double ancient.)

--------------------
Last ever sig ...

blog

Posts: 9049 | From: Hen Ogledd | Registered: May 2003  |  IP: Logged
Chorister

Completely Frocked
# 473

- Posted      Profile for Chorister   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I look so good in Purple.

--------------------
Retired, sitting back and watching others for a change.

Posts: 34626 | From: Cream Tealand | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
Carex
Shipmate
# 9643

- Posted      Profile for Carex   Email Carex   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Chorister:
I look so good in Purple.

And a mitre?
Rowen
Shipmate
# 1194

- Posted      Profile for Rowen   Email Rowen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
Naps. Naps are great.
Not needing to go out on weekend nights. Also good.
Oh, and naps.

--------------------
"May I live this day… compassionate of heart" (John O’Donoghue)...

Posts: 4897 | From: Somewhere cold in Victoria, Australia | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
For those of us women of a certain age, I doubt any of us misses the monthly hassle that no longer plagues us.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

jedijudy

Organist of the Jedi Temple
# 333

- Posted      Profile for jedijudy   Email jedijudy   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:
Originally posted by Pigwidgeon:
For those of us women of a certain age, I doubt any of us misses the monthly hassle that no longer plagues us.

Amen and amen!

Now, if I could just be done with the personal summers. [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------
Jasmine, little cat with a big heart.

Posts: 18017 | From: 'Twixt the 'Glades and the Gulf | Registered: Aug 2001  |  IP: Logged
Welease Woderwick

Sister Incubus Nightmare
# 10424

- Posted      Profile for Welease Woderwick   Email Welease Woderwick   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One from last year when my [thank Heavens] ex-boss tried to befriend me on Facebook - honesty can be great fun!

--------------------
I give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Fancy a break in South India?
Accessible Homestay Guesthouse in Central Kerala, contact me for details

What part of Matt. 7:1 don't you understand?

Posts: 48139 | From: 1st on the right, straight on 'til morning | Registered: Sep 2005  |  IP: Logged
Erik
Shipmate
# 11406

- Posted      Profile for Erik   Email Erik   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
As I enter my 30s I am finding a growing appreciation of folk music.

I will also adimt to talking to animals. Cats, passing birds, whatever. The other day I caught myself telling a spider it was beautiful. But I draw the line at strangers. You have to be careful, they might just respond and before you know your having a conversation <shudders>.

--------------------
One day I will think of something worth saying here.

Posts: 96 | From: Leeds, UK | Registered: May 2006  |  IP: Logged
Moo

Ship's tough old bird
# 107

- Posted      Profile for Moo   Email Moo   Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I talk to my car sometimes to encourage it.

Moo

--------------------
Kerygmania host
---------------------
See you later, alligator.

Posts: 20365 | From: Alleghany Mountains of Virginia | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
quetzalcoatl
Shipmate
# 16740

I was thinking about not caring, and a better phrase is letting go. I have let go of so many things, a list would be tedious. But I also don't care.

--------------------

Sir Kevin
Ship's Gaffer
# 3492

quote:
Originally posted by Moo:
I talk to my car sometimes to encourage it.

Moo

I talk to my car to change radio stations or put the opera on, but then it's a new Ford Focus with Sync.

I got a free lunch yesterday at the senior center. It was quite good!

--------------------

Ad Orientem
Shipmate
# 17574

- Posted      Profile for Ad Orientem     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
What about talking to yourself? I do that all the time and quite often refer to myself in the process as "we": "So, what are we going to do today then?"

Or maybe I'm just nuts.

As for talking to objects to encourage them, I do that too. If they don't work then they get profanities thrown at them and threats of smashing them to pieces as if that would somehow help, which it hasn't.

Posts: 2606 | From: Finland | Registered: Feb 2013  |  IP: Logged
Firenze

Ordinary decent pagan
# 619

- Posted      Profile for Firenze     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
One shouldn't anthropomorphise objects. They don't like it.
Posts: 17302 | From: Edinburgh | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
rolyn
Shipmate
# 16840

- Posted      Profile for rolyn         Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
I've started talking to gravestones while working in deserted churchyards . Might be an aging thing or maybe just a remaining sane mechanism.

--------------------
Change is the only certainty of existence

Posts: 3206 | From: U.K. | Registered: Dec 2011  |  IP: Logged
Thyme
Shipmate
# 12360

- Posted      Profile for Thyme     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Oh yes!

It is so wonderful being able to plan and do anything I like whenever I like without a second thought.

--------------------
The Church in its own bubble has become, at best the guardian of the value system of the nation’s grandparents, and at worst a den of religious anoraks defined by defensiveness, esoteric logic and discrimination. Bishop of Buckingham's blog

Posts: 600 | From: Cloud Cuckoo Land | Registered: Feb 2007  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

quote:
What about talking to yourself? I do that all the time and quite often refer to myself in the process as "we": "So, what are we going to do today then?"

That's one of the many advantages of having a dog. I can discuss things with her, which seems so much more sensible than talking to myself. [Smile]

--------------------
~Tortuf

Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

Oh yes!

I was spayed five years ago - I wish I'd had it done twenty years ago. 1000 time better without the plumbing!

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Penny S
Shipmate
# 14768

- Posted      Profile for Penny S     Send new private message       Edit/delete post   Reply with quote 
quote:

A whole chunk of the supermarket that I can miss out! And it's like being in my early teens again!

Pages in this thread: 1  2 

Post new thread  Post a reply Close thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016