homepage
  roll on christmas  
click here to find out more about ship of fools click here to sign up for the ship of fools newsletter click here to support ship of fools
community the mystery worshipper gadgets for god caption competition foolishness features ship stuff
discussion boards live chat cafe avatars frequently-asked questions the ten commandments gallery private boards register for the boards

Ship of Fools
Thread closed  Thread closed

Post new thread  
My profile login | | Directory | Search | FAQs | Board home
   - Printer-friendly view Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
» Ship of Fools   » Ship's business   » The Styx   » New Ship forums launch next Wednesday, 28 February (Page 2)

- Email this page to a friend or enemy.  
Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Source: (consider it) Thread: New Ship forums launch next Wednesday, 28 February
Anglican't
Shipmate
# 15292

- Posted      Profile for Anglican't   Email Anglican't   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I'm not planning to make the jump myself, but hope the transition goes well. Good luck!
Posts: 3613 | From: London, England | Registered: Nov 2009  |  IP: Logged
Pigwidgeon

Ship's Owl
# 10192

- Posted      Profile for Pigwidgeon   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Anglican't:
I'm not planning to make the jump myself, but hope the transition goes well. Good luck!

I'm sorry to hear that, Anglican't. I know you haven't been very active lately, but I enjoyed meeting you at "my" Shipmeet in London (5 years ago?), and it's always fun to recognize you when you post. I hope you'll come aboard the new Ship at some point.

--------------------
"...that is generally a matter for Pigwidgeon, several other consenting adults, a bottle of cheap Gin and the odd giraffe."
~Tortuf

Posts: 9835 | From: Hogwarts | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Somebody has probably already asked this, but what is the pixel x pixel size of the new avatars, so I can prepare one?

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
48x48 pixels.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by RooK:
48x48 pixels.

Note however that the same picture appears on your profile page in a 250x225 format, so unless you start with quite a high-resolution image, the result can be very blurry.

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

Posts: 17944 | From: 528491 | Registered: Jul 2002  |  IP: Logged
jacobsen

seeker
# 14998

- Posted      Profile for jacobsen   Email jacobsen   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I've not clocked everything we have to do when transferring to the new ship. Especially avatars - do we pick new ones, or will the old ones automatically transfer?

--------------------
But God, holding a candle, looks for all who wander, all who search. - Shifra Alon
Beauty fades, dumb is forever-Judge Judy
The man who made time, made plenty.

Posts: 8040 | From: Æbleskiver country | Registered: Aug 2009  |  IP: Logged
Lothlorien
Ship's Grandma
# 4927

- Posted      Profile for Lothlorien   Email Lothlorien   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I chose one from saved photos for it a few months ago. Then changed it yesterday to another of my photos. All done in your profile

--------------------
Buy a bale. Help our Aussie rural communities and farmers. Another great cause needing support The High Country Patrol.

Posts: 9745 | From: girt by sea | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by jacobsen:
I've not clocked everything we have to do when transferring to the new ship. Especially avatars - do we pick new ones, or will the old ones automatically transfer?

There is no automatic transfer of anything. If you want to keep your current avatar then save the image on your own computer then load it up when you register on the new site.

--------------------
Don't cling to a mistake just because you spent a lot of time making it.

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
BroJames
Shipmate
# 9636

- Posted      Profile for BroJames   Email BroJames   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I’m using one of the standard avatars. AFAICT, if I download it, it is in 48px x 48px. Does it exist/ is it available in a larger format so that it will work on my profile page on the new ship?
Posts: 3374 | From: UK | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A couple of other tips before Wednesday.

1. Your screen name and your login name are one and the same. And the max length is 20 characters (no prophet .... please note!). Because we won't have sigs repeated automatically on each post, if you do change your screen name, the only way of letting folks know would be to add something like "was xxxxxxx" to every post for a while!

I suppose you might want to lose the old connection, but I'm guessing that's a minority view. Simplest thing is just to retain your current screen name - which is what I've done. (no prophet ..... might just have to be a shorter no prophet .....)

2. The new software asks you to choose a password of at least 15 digits. That was a gulp(!!) moment for me, but I resolved it by including a memorable short phrase before some memorable numbers. And I've actually found the longer password easier to recall than shorter ones I've used. Technical advice is that longer passwords are a lot more secure. Anyway, I thought it might be helpful to know that in advance, get prepared.

(Examples of memorable phrases - or long words - with a number or two thrown in, might be things like "standardtime12noon" or "independenceday0704". )

There will be a practice thread in the Styx for the new software. That will probably accumulate some useful tips. Personally, I've found it pretty easy to adapt.

[ 26. February 2018, 08:24: Message edited by: Barnabas62 ]

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Posts: 21397 | From: Norfolk UK | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged
Jack o' the Green
Shipmate
# 11091

- Posted      Profile for Jack o' the Green   Email Jack o' the Green   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Barnabas62:

1. Your screen name and your login name are one and the same. And the max length is 20 characters (no prophet .... please note!). Because we won't have sigs repeated automatically on each post, if you do change your screen name, the only way of letting folks know would be to add something like "was xxxxxxx" to every post for a while!

I suppose you might want to lose the old connection, but I'm guessing that's a minority view. Simplest thing is just to retain your current screen name - which is what I've done. (no prophet ..... might just have to be a shorter no prophet .....)

Many thanks for the information and advice. I'll be one of the minority. I've never really been happy with my signing in name which hasn't been the same as my screen name for years.

I shall ensure I add the requested sentence for a while.

Posts: 3121 | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
BroJames
Shipmate
# 9636

- Posted      Profile for BroJames   Email BroJames   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Does anyone know if the new software will track a hippie's usage across devices? At the moment, if I look at the ship on my phone, posts I've viewed show as visited links, but when I look at the site on my laptop they don't. (By contrast my IMAP mail clients shows across all devices if I have read an email.)

Thinking about this, I don't even know if it is technically possible since in the case of email it is a matter of the information being held on the server and then read by each client. In this case it would mean the forum holding some information about users' history on the site, and somehow feeding that back to the different browsers.

Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

- Posted      Profile for Barnabas62   Email Barnabas62   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
A couple of whoopsies in my advice.

1. Should have said 15 characters, not digits.

2. My examples were to show what a 15+ character password might look like. But they are of course far too easily guessable. That was misleading. I should have added "Don't use generally memorable phrases, they are too easily guessable. Just use ones which are personal memorable for you. That's what I did. Same goes for numbers - probably a good idea to avoid 911, 1776, 1066 etc." The key really is to think "memorable to me, not easily guessable by anyone else".

[ 26. February 2018, 09:25: Message edited by: Barnabas62 ]

--------------------
Who is it that you seek? How then shall we live? How shall we sing the Lord's song in a strange land?

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

- Posted      Profile for Alan Cresswell   Email Alan Cresswell   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by BroJames:
Does anyone know if the new software will track a hippie's usage across devices?

Yes, it does. There are "new post" indicators that will show until you read that post (well, open it, the software isn't smart enough to track your eyes to confirm you're actually reading what's displayed on your screen), on whatever devices you use. And, unlike the indicators on this software they actually work. Swap to a different device and what you've just read will no longer be listed as a new post.

--------------------

Posts: 32413 | From: East Kilbride (Scotland) or 福島 | Registered: May 2001  |  IP: Logged
Sarasa
Shipmate
# 12271

- Posted      Profile for Sarasa   Email Sarasa   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Looking forward to this - exciting times.
Annoyingly I won't be home on Wednesday afternoon so I'll have to wait till the evening to see the sparkling new vessel.

--------------------
'I guess things didn't go so well tonight, but I'm trying. Lord, I'm trying.' Charlie (Harvey Keitel) in Mean Streets.

Posts: 2035 | From: London | Registered: Jan 2007  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

- Posted      Profile for Eutychus   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Does anyone know if the new software will track a hippie's usage across devices?

Man. Tune in - turn on - post - Drop Out. [Cool]

--------------------
Let's remember that we are to build the Kingdom of God, not drive people away - pastor Frank Pomeroy

BroJames
Shipmate
# 9636

[Razz]
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

Sorry, it was too good to miss [Hot and Hormonal]

--------------------

Hedgehog

Ship's Shortstop
# 14125

- Posted      Profile for Hedgehog   Email Hedgehog   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
2. The new software asks you to choose a password of at least 15 digits. That was a gulp(!!) moment for me, but I resolved it by including a memorable short phrase before some memorable numbers.

The current software lets me stay logged in even if I turn off my computer. In other words, if I come to work and turn on my computer and go to the Old Ship, it remembers that I am logged in. As a result, I have not really had to remember my current Ship password as I seldom have to put it in. How will that work in the New Ship? If it will remember that I am logged in, then I have no problem using my Password Generator to spit out a random selection of 15 characters...but if I am actually going to have to remember the blasted thing when I log in to my computer each morning I might want something easier to remember.

--------------------
"We must regain the conviction that we need one another, that we have a shared responsibility for others and the world, and that being good and decent are worth it."--Pope Francis, Laudato Si'

Posts: 2740 | From: Delaware, USA | Registered: Sep 2008  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

It remembers you so long as you don't explicitly log out.

You may also be able to use your browser to remember passwords - certainly you can on Firefox.

--------------------

Curiosity killed ...

Ship's Mug
# 11770

- Posted      Profile for Curiosity killed ...   Email Curiosity killed ...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Chrome remembers passwords, so long as you're logged in to Chrome. But it means I can switch between tablet and laptop easily. Haven't set the phone up yet.

--------------------
Mugs - Keep the Ship afloat

Posts: 13794 | From: outiside the outer ring road | Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged
Brenda Clough
Shipmate
# 18061

- Posted      Profile for Brenda Clough   Author's homepage   Email Brenda Clough   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
And I assume I can take my user name and password and use it across a number of devices -- the desk computer, the Ipad, the smart phone. If only I can remember it.

--------------------
Science fiction and fantasy writer with a Patreon page

Posts: 6378 | From: Washington DC | Registered: Mar 2014  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

Sure Brenda.You can only have one login/screen name anyway.

All my devices remember my passwords and Google Chrome keeps an independent secure record as well.

But sometimes hardware and software failures get in the way and memorable passwords can be a help.

[ 26. February 2018, 14:11: Message edited by: Barnabas62 ]

--------------------

Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

I need a memorable password, because although at work I'm accessing the Ship from a computer on my desk it's still technically shared. So, I don't want to stay logged in, and I don't want Google to remember the password. Laptop at home and my phone are a different issue, as no one will be using them without a) having already stolen them and b) broken the password to login to them the risk is less.

--------------------

Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:

Sorry to be really dense but my login and screen name are different, and I'm logged in all the time even though I don't post much. How will that work exactly, with a different login and screen name..?

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Eutychus
From the edge
# 3081

Registration is an all-new process. When you register, your login and your screen name must be the same. In your case, both could be Pine Marten [Smile]

[ 26. February 2018, 14:50: Message edited by: Eutychus ]

--------------------

Pine Marten
Shipmate
# 11068

- Posted      Profile for Pine Marten   Email Pine Marten   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Ah! thank you, Eutychus, my techy know-how is abysmally small [Smile]

--------------------
Keep love in your heart. A life without it is like a sunless garden when the flowers are dead. - Oscar Wilde

Posts: 1731 | From: Isle of Albion | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
Qoheleth.

Semi-Sagacious One
# 9265

- Posted      Profile for Qoheleth.   Email Qoheleth.   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Would members of Fair Havens please visit the board, or PM me.

Thanks
Q.

--------------------
The Benedictine Community at Alton Abbey offers a friendly, personal service for the exclusive supply of Rosa Mystica incense.

Posts: 2532 | From: the radiator of life | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged
no prophet's flag is set so...

Proceed to see sea
# 15560

- Posted      Profile for no prophet's flag is set so...   Author's homepage   Email no prophet's flag is set so...   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
(no prophet ..... might just have to be a shorter no prophet .....)

Dreams of a vessel before she was scheduled for scuttling....I had a thought that when name change amnesties occured, I would add the next lines to the story I was going to make with my usernames, i.e.,

no prophet's flag is set so...
no prophet went to sea...
where no prophet found...
etc

I'm sure everyone is glad I don't get to do this now.

--------------------
Out of this nettle, danger, we pluck this flower, safety.
\_(ツ)_/

Posts: 11498 | From: Treaty 6 territory in the nonexistant Province of Buffalo, Canada ↄ⃝' | Registered: Mar 2010  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Would members of Via Media please PM me?

(And if you think you might be interested in Via Media, the Anglican/Episcopal board, please PM me!)

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

no prophet .......

Commiserations [Biased]

I suppose you might just have to become "no prophet" again?

--------------------

RooK

1 of 6
# 1852

- Posted      Profile for RooK   Author's homepage   Email RooK   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
On the up side, Alan Cresswell convinced us to allow spaces.
Posts: 15274 | From: Portland, Oregon, USA, Earth | Registered: Nov 2001  |  IP: Logged
Simon

Editor
# 1

- Posted      Profile for Simon   Author's homepage   Email Simon   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Rossweisse... your PM box is full.

--------------------
Eternal memory

Posts: 3787 | From: London | Registered: Mar 2001  |  IP: Logged
Rossweisse

High Church Valkyrie
# 2349

- Posted      Profile for Rossweisse     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Thank you, Simon, and my apologies. I have done a bit of tidying.

(Will the New Ship have bigger PM boxes?)

--------------------
I'm not dead yet.

Posts: 15117 | From: Valhalla | Registered: Feb 2002  |  IP: Logged
Oscar the Grouch

Adopted Cascadian
# 1916

- Posted      Profile for Oscar the Grouch     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Can I just take this opportunity to say that I will be taking advantage of the new registration to change my ID? I will, of course, make sure that my initial posts on the new Ship will refer to OtG and I intend to carry over my avatar. It is just that I have been wanting for some time to change names and this seems the perfect opportunity. Now all I have to do is decide what new name I want....

--------------------
Faradiu, dundeibáwa weyu lárigi weyu

Posts: 3871 | From: Gamma Quadrant, just to the left of Galifrey | Registered: Dec 2001  |  IP: Logged
Ian Climacus

Liturgical Slattern
# 944

- Posted      Profile for Ian Climacus     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Who will be the last person to post here, I wonder, and live in infamy? I can picture people hovering over the post button as the second hand reaches 12...
Posts: 7800 | From: On the border | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Stercus Tauri
Shipmate
# 16668

- Posted      Profile for Stercus Tauri   Email Stercus Tauri   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Will there be a lifeboat drill?

--------------------
Thay haif said. Quhat say thay, Lat thame say (George Keith, 5th Earl Marischal)

Posts: 905 | From: On the traditional lands of the Six Nations. | Registered: Sep 2011  |  IP: Logged
Boogie

Boogie on down!
# 13538

- Posted      Profile for Boogie     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Ian Climacus:
Who will be the last person to post here, I wonder, and live in infamy? I can picture people hovering over the post button as the second hand reaches 12...

Get some eBay boys on the job [Razz]

--------------------
Garden. Room. Walk

Posts: 13030 | From: Boogie Wonderland | Registered: Mar 2008  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:
quote:

{Hands out tie-died Ship's t-shirts, plus love beads and Birkenstock sandals.}

--------------------
Blessed Gator, pray for us!
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")
--"Oh, Peace Train, save this country!" (Yusuf/Cat Stevens, "Peace Train")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Alan Cresswell

Mad Scientist 先生
# 31

Remembering that although marked by particular fashion and music choices, hippies were also the front line of peaceful mass protests against the Vietnam war. They "dropped out" of main stream American culture, but did so to be political activists from outside the main political processes. Portrayed as unpatriotic cowards by those (including the mainstream media and politicians) who thought the Vietnam war was essential to keep America great, they stood and sat in peaceful protest against that war, courageously suffering physical assault without retaliation.

We need a new hippy movement to stand in peaceful protest against the warmongers, hatred and injustice of mainstream western "civilisation".

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

- Posted      Profile for Golden Key   Author's homepage     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Idea Re Current PM Boxes:

I'm copying any PMs I want to keep, and pasting them into a blank document. (One after another, in the same document.)

Two methods I know of:

1) Open the PM, and do a Select All. (Mouse right button OR from Edit menu.) Copy. (Same way.) Pasted into a blank document, and Save.

NOTE: This will pick up everything on the page, not just the PM, so it's a little messy. But, if you're in a hurry, this is quick.

2) Open the PM. Click at the left edge of the blue bar, and hold down the mouse button while you drag all the way to the end of the PM. Copy. (Mouse right button OR from Edit menu.)

I've been using Method 2, but may switch.

I know a lot of us have a backlog of PMs. Saving them now, at least the ones you really want, may save regrets later.

FWIW.

--------------------
--"Oh bat bladders, do you have to bring common sense into this?" (Dragon, "Jane & the Dragon")

Posts: 18601 | From: Chilling out in an undisclosed, sincere pumpkin patch. | Registered: Oct 2001  |  IP: Logged
Barnabas62
Shipmate
# 9110

That activist side of hippydom still lives on. In the 60s I think we were really helped by Dylan, Pete Seeger, Joan Baez, early Simon and Garfunkel, and other minstrels, who articulated the dangers and the alienation.

Not sure whether there are such powerful minstrels today but YMMV.

--------------------

Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Question re timing of shutdown of this site:

12:00 am Wed.? And is that UK time, or... ?

I'm on the West Coast of the US, so Pacific Time, about 7 hours behind UK time. If you're going by UK time, then the Ship will close down around 5 pm here.

TIA for clarification. [Smile]

--------------------

Stejjie
Shipmate
# 13941

- Posted      Profile for Stejjie   Author's homepage   Email Stejjie   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
Question re timing of shutdown of this site:

12:00 am Wed.? And is that UK time, or... ?

I'm on the West Coast of the US, so Pacific Time, about 7 hours behind UK time. If you're going by UK time, then the Ship will close down around 5 pm here.

TIA for clarification. [Smile]

I thought it was 5pm UK time, according to Simon's OP?

--------------------
A not particularly-alt-worshippy, fairly mainstream, mildly evangelical, vaguely post-modern-ish Baptist

Posts: 1117 | From: Urmston, Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2008  |  IP: Logged
Golden Key
Shipmate
# 1468

Stejjie--

Ah, thanks! I missed that; and some folks on this page were talking about right at 12, so I figured it was midnight.

--------------------

Jack o' the Green
Shipmate
# 11091

- Posted      Profile for Jack o' the Green   Email Jack o' the Green   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by Golden Key:
quote:
Originally posted by Eutychus:
quote:

{Hands out tie-died Ship's t-shirts, plus love beads and Birkenstock sandals.}
I think love beads might mean something slightly different in this day and age! Have SoF T-shirts ever been considered? I would definitely purchase a few if they were available (or pens, badges, fridge magnets.....)
Posts: 3121 | From: Lancashire, England | Registered: Feb 2006  |  IP: Logged
SvitlanaV2
Shipmate
# 16967

- Posted      Profile for SvitlanaV2   Email SvitlanaV2   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I shan't be joining the new forums for at least several months, but I hope everything goes well. I'm keen to see what everything looks like!
Posts: 6668 | From: UK | Registered: Feb 2012  |  IP: Logged
Esmeralda

Ship's token UK Mennonite
# 582

- Posted      Profile for Esmeralda   Email Esmeralda   Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
Members of Waving, when you register for the new Ship, and it asks your reason for joining, say 'I am a member of Waving not Drowning', so that you get continued access. Visit the board today for other thoughts on the change.
Posts: 17415 | From: A small island nobody pays any attention to | Registered: Jun 2001  |  IP: Logged
mousethief

Ship's Thieving Rodent
# 953

- Posted      Profile for mousethief     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
I haven't yet seen the URL. I assume that will be provided when it is providential?

--------------------
This is the last sig I'll ever write for you...

Posts: 63536 | From: Washington | Registered: Jul 2001  |  IP: Logged
Marvin the Martian

Interplanetary
# 4360

- Posted      Profile for Marvin the Martian     Send new private message       Edit/delete post 
quote:
Originally posted by mousethief:
I haven't yet seen the URL. I assume that will be provided when it is providential?

Correct.

--------------------
Hail Gallaxhar

Posts: 30100 | From: Adrift on a sea of surreality | Registered: Apr 2003  |  IP: Logged

Pages in this thread: 1  2  3  4 

Post new thread  
Open thread   Feature thread   Move thread   Delete thread Next oldest thread   Next newest thread
 - Printer-friendly view
Go to:

Contact us | Ship of Fools | Privacy statement

© Ship of Fools 2016